Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmac...

Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust

There are 137 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Search warrants executed against 46 year old Lynn Denton, 34 year old Katherine Rookstool, and 47 year old Jeffrey Stinson, led to their arrests, along with 22 year old Cody Higdon of Scottsville last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
KEEPING IT REAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#126 Nov 12, 2012
You do the crime , you should do the time ! Some people's reps, hide there true colors . Just when you thought this or that one was a bad egg as some people we know maybe even someone that's been in& out of trouble all their lives , you can put all their charges together & it's just a drop in a bucket to what theses people have done but it's still gonna not be straight for they will pay their way out of it & the poor ones caught up in this that were making them the money will be stuck under the jail !!!!!
kelly

Westmoreland, TN

#127 Nov 14, 2012
She makes MONEY thats all that matters if you ant working a full hour week HUM !!!!
wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#129 Nov 23, 2012
Has anyone heard anything else on the lynn denton thef charges and trafficing chg. Will it be in federal court. Heard they were trying to get it in fed court. More chance she would do time.
heard it

Scottsville, KY

#130 Nov 23, 2012
wondering wrote:
Has anyone heard anything else on the lynn denton thef charges and trafficing chg. Will it be in federal court. Heard they were trying to get it in fed court. More chance she would do time.
Heard she was going to get out of it becuase she had no past record and as far as the money it was in a different account so they can't recover that. Go figure .
realist

Westmoreland, TN

#131 Nov 25, 2012
my ? is for all of u if u have somethin to say to any of these ppl why not go to them? I know Scottsville such a big town u might never find them and so many places to hide lol its safe behind your comp runnin ppl down right?
The lady

Lafayette, TN

#132 Nov 27, 2012
Haven't heard anything lately.
oko

Westmoreland, TN

#133 Nov 28, 2012
ok
Whodat

United States

#134 Nov 28, 2012
Who was the peeps that stopped to buy during the raid?
deltaONE

United States

#135 Nov 28, 2012
did ryan pedigo rat on jeff?
Say CHEESE

Westmoreland, TN

#136 Nov 28, 2012
I would say that was not how it went down but who knows and who really cares if u are stupid enough to be around that kind of people u deserve what u get. It aint hard to figure out when u are in site of the jail and have junkies runnin in and out dont u think???
Hate It

Casey, IL

#137 Jan 6, 2013
What gets me is the ones like her making money on that while doing what she is doing is Hurting the ones that need them because they are in real pain. Doing it for the money and selling to people that just want to get high. Messing up there healthy body's the good Lord gave them.. I don't feel sorry for the " STUPID " ....
southern Comfort

Lafayette, TN

#138 Jan 6, 2013
Any other arrest pending in this case?
happy

Elizabethtown, KY

#139 Mar 20, 2013
the only thing jason is slinging these days is that hammer between his legs!!!!
swampdog

Lafayette, TN

#140 Mar 20, 2013
Whodat wrote:
Who was the peeps that stopped to buy during the
raid?
jerry britt the one that worked at the cafe on the square was one of them
huey

Lafayette, TN

#141 Mar 20, 2013
we went and ate at harpers the other night and lynn was working, she acts like nothing ever happened,like she doesnt have a care in the world. still acts like shes better than everyone. i bet she wont do a bit of time in jail, and thats not right if it was anyone else they would still be in jail
john

Elizabethtown, KY

#142 Mar 20, 2013
I heard eugene has paid larry off to drop all charges. She will get out some way some how. Watch and see.
girlfriend of an innocent

Westmoreland, TN

#143 Dec 1, 2013
I know for a fact that Jeff Stinson is not working for the law. I should know cause I am his girlfriend. So Corbin shut your f mouth up about Jeff Stinson or Cody Higdon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 23 min UTrashy 2,849
Richey Walker 44 min jojo 1
Where can I get a vote yes sign 5 hr Benny hinn 8
Vote yes for alcohol signs 20 hr Schmedley T Troll 113
Found white bull dog 23 hr White bull dog 1
Leash Law Wed fisherman 2
Timothy Madden Tue insanity becomes me 24

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance