Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmac...

Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust

There are 137 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Search warrants executed against 46 year old Lynn Denton, 34 year old Katherine Rookstool, and 47 year old Jeffrey Stinson, led to their arrests, along with 22 year old Cody Higdon of Scottsville last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

Brook

Loretto, KY

#106 Nov 7, 2012
for sure wrote:
yea we all know what you bought was drug money,,,so you need to hang your head in shame, keeping up with you'all had to miss you all.....need to buy some weight watcher food with all your money,
Funny thing is i didnt buy anything at that purse party and the money i have is the money i have worked my butt off its not any drug money!
for what it is worth

Westmoreland, TN

#107 Nov 7, 2012
Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she went to that purse party with me! Whats the big deal? U act like her life cant go on but guess what it can. But just wanted to thank u for keeping up with us it really means alot to me to know that someone cares so much to keep tabs on us!
lets face it your mother is a thief and a drug dealer, no different than anyone else that does these things. If someone had sold drugs to your child you and your mother would have been the first running your mouths and wanting them to serve time in prison, and ruining their lives. Every man, woman, or child, that bought those pills was someones child or grandchild and they feel sick to their stomach when they see her. And if she has accounts in your name or your childs name that is drug money you should turn it in. If you do not then you are no different than her. Just as greedy and only interested in the money. I guess everyone will find out what is important to you.
for sure

Bethpage, TN

#108 Nov 7, 2012
Yes Brook you are young your life just starting out, with a child it is not to late for you to do the right thing, turn the money in you know it is all drug money,that way the people will know you have mornals and you are going to start your life on the right track,if you don't this mess will be hanging over your head,do some thinking on this,change the way people are looking at you, it want change what Lynn has done but you will be making a stand in the right direction.
Brook

Russellville, KY

#109 Nov 7, 2012
for sure wrote:
Yes Brook you are young your life just starting out, with a child it is not to late for you to do the right thing, turn the money in you know it is all drug money,that way the people will know you have mornals and you are going to start your life on the right track,if you don't this mess will be hanging over your head,do some thinking on this,change the way people are looking at you, it want change what Lynn has done but you will be making a stand in the right direction.
People can look at me all they want to i dnt have any drug money yall people r pathetic as if i dnt have enough going on! You should really consider not bein so quick to judge especially when u know nothing!
Kelly

Westmoreland, TN

#110 Nov 8, 2012
Workin your ass off that's so funny, you have never worked a full week in your life. And you damn sure ant working that ass off. The only ones that work to keep you up is your husband you treat like shit and your dad . Just my option !

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#111 Nov 8, 2012
Now that's the truth smacking you right in the face!
yep

Bethpage, TN

#112 Nov 8, 2012
yea Jimmy works like a dog alway has,maybe he knew what Lynn was doing just don't sound like him,anyway Kelly is soooooo right all you want is money handed to you,yep the truth is smacking you in the face.
Brook

Russellville, KY

#113 Nov 8, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Workin your ass off that's so funny, you have never worked a full week in your life. And you damn sure ant working that ass off. The only ones that work to keep you up is your husband you treat like shit and your dad . Just my option !
Ur right i dnt work a full week but i work right at 30 hrs a week on the days i do work and my daddy dnt keep me up and me and kasey split our bills im his wife isnt he suppose to keep me up i pay my share of bills and another thing i dnt work a full week now bc i have a child and i like to be with him. And if kelly is ur real name whats ur last or r u to big of a pussy to put it on here?

Location hidden

#114 Nov 8, 2012
Who care's what his last name is? He is entitled to his opinion. If you want mine, I think your mama should take some of that $ and send you back to school to learn some grammer & puncuation. This post was not put on here about you, common sense would tell you when you decided to jump in that folks were gonna voice themselves. You put yourself in that position & opened yourself up for whatever ppl want to say, really no point in being upset about it now.
Concerned

United States

#115 Nov 8, 2012
What about crystal Cantrell what is she doing I've seen her talking to John a lot here about
Concerned

United States

#116 Nov 8, 2012
What about crystal Cantrell she's been talking to John a whole lot
Wondering

Carthage, TN

#117 Nov 8, 2012
I'm confused about the Harpers! I've hear they are adopted but the 2 Ausbrooks girls do belong to Mrs Harper! But the rest are adopted by both Mr & Mrs Harper they all do look different like some are black haired some are red heads what's the deal
Kelly

Hodgenville, KY

#118 Nov 9, 2012
Well there you have it, jimmy was suppose to keep Lynn up I guess that's why all that money wasn't spent. Brook why my whole name dose is truth hurt? Besides you didn't work a full week before your child! You don't won't my last name cause your mom can't pay for you too have another tooth put in just yet.
Brook

Russellville, KY

#119 Nov 9, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Well there you have it, jimmy was suppose to keep Lynn up I guess that's why all that money wasn't spent. Brook why my whole name dose is truth hurt? Besides you didn't work a full week before your child! You don't won't my last name cause your mom can't pay for you too have another tooth put in just yet.
The tooth that was knocked out was fake anyway so why does that need to be brought up? And so what if i dnt work a full week i make money thats all that matters and im not living off food stamps and welfare
just wondering

Bethpage, TN

#120 Nov 9, 2012
you don't have to you got drug money, not everyone steals for a living,

Location hidden

#121 Nov 9, 2012
Keep it real guys, don't believe Brooke has been charged with stealing or drug dealing.
Whoopie

Carthage, TN

#122 Nov 9, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I'm confused about the Harpers! I've hear they are adopted but the 2 Ausbrooks girls do belong to Mrs Harper! But the rest are adopted by both Mr & Mrs Harper they all do look different like some are black haired some are red heads what's the deal
i been wondering the same thing??
Brook

Vine Grove, KY

#123 Nov 9, 2012
Concerned4U2 wrote:
Keep it real guys, don't believe Brooke has been charged with stealing or drug dealing.
Thank u! I havent done anything.
for what it is worth

Westmoreland, TN

#124 Nov 12, 2012
Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u! I havent done anything.
No you have not done anything,but if you know about the drug money and it is in an account for you or your child then it needs to be turned in. Your mother, you, nor your child should profit from the sale of stolen merchandise to addicts. Your mother assisted people in becoming addicted. She, nor any of her family should profit from that. If you know and keep the money you are no different than her.
just woundering

Bethpage, TN

#125 Nov 12, 2012
where was the fire? Yes Brook you have not done anything wrong if you have the money from the drugs turn it in that way people will leave you alone and know you did the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to unafarter 7 min Niemand 92
Timothy Madden 23 min FromKentucky 54
Principal of the high school 3 hr Curious 6
Cold bier 3 hr Schmedley T Troll 1
Cortni clark/cortni oliver 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Sara lawrence shrum tracy..... 5 hr So Sad 20
Minerva 7 hr Just sayn 31

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance