Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green

Search warrants executed against 46 year old Lynn Denton, 34 year old Katherine Rookstool, and 47 year old Jeffrey Stinson, led to their arrests, along with 22 year old Cody Higdon of Scottsville last night.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

@ tad pole, I just want to thank you for your comment. I do not know of her, but my lord, what a coincidence! I sure do know of him though, and nothing but bad news him and John Conyer. I would suppose Lynn never thought she would get caught either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

@ Annoyed, everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty (or caught red handed in public eye) maybe thats what has you so upset. However, this isn't a court of law, it is TOPIX PUBLIC FORUM and hearsay is allowed. Settle down sweetheart, apparently YOU GIVE A SHIT or you wouldn't be so "ANNOYED".
Wildcat country

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Concerned4U2 wrote:
Agree "Like 2 Know", I believe there are several many of us are wondering when & why they have not been arrested. I mentioned two of them in another Topix, John Conyer & Jason Byrn. Those two have been dealing for many years going back to the early '90's when my kids were in school.
. If you know so much about John and Jason , why don't you reveille your true identity and quit hidding behind your alias name on here , are you scared or what ? I know only one reason cause your a coward bitch , it will come out who you are eventually , and you better be watching over your shoulder
Hootchie mama

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Just read the story in the Scottsville paper. Looks like this has been under investigation for a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

@ Wildcat country, I don't claim to know so much about either of them. I know what I hear and what I have seen.
Where there's smoke there is fire. I don't know who you are. I would guess your mother did not name you Wildcat Country. I'm not scared, not stupid either. Why do you care who I am? Gonna beat an old lady up, or want to come over for a Tupperware party?
Clown

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Concerned4U2 wrote:
@ Wildcat country, I don't claim to know so much about either of them. I know what I hear and what I have seen.
Where there's smoke there is fire. I don't know who you are. I would guess your mother did not name you Wildcat Country. I'm not scared, not stupid either. Why do you care who I am? Gonna beat an old lady up, or want to come over for a Tupperware party?
Lol thats right
know 4 a fact

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

in case no-one on here was aware of it the true idennity of CLOWN is (JEFFERY STINSON) just thought some of u needed to know!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

So you're saying they give them access to a computer so they can post on topix about themselves in jail now?
know 4 a fact

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

he is not in jail. they all got out on a 2500 surety bond. he is on here seeing what people are saying,commenting occasionly.TRUST ME>I am not on here to stir up anything.I do know what i am talking about and trust me it is him.
bob

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

whos christy hicks
mud honey

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

bob wrote:
whos christy hicks
She works up at Stovals.
uhh

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

bob wrote:
whos christy hicks
uumm, nobody said anything about a cristy hicks.
WOW

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

uhh wrote:
<quoted text>uumm, nobody said anything about a cristy hicks.
Umm I believe it's on page two?
Get your Facts Straight

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

All I know is that unless these people were arrested for this shit than no one else should ever be brought up and talked about, If you've accused someone else of this and nothing has been brought up in charges to the police, then you need to keep there names out of your mouths. Grow some Balls and go up to all these people your assuming that had something to do with this, that didn't, and say this to their face. Oh wait a min. you know you will get your ass whopped, thats why you have to hide behind a screen.
The people that did do something know who they are. I believe I saw there names on tv.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

@ know 4 a fact, my point was "Clown" has been posting since the 16th/17th and the arrest was made on the 16th. I don't believe they were handing him a computer/phone to help pass the time go by.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I don't believe that anyone posting on this Topix has accused anyone of being involved in this particular case. However, I do recall WBKO reporting that more arrest are expected from this investigation. I for one am glad that everyone isn't going around "growing balls" what an ugly world this would be!
Get your Facts Straight

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

when you posted the comment @ Tadpole Thanking him for his comment what was that about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

If you read the comment in its entirety then it should be explanatory. I thanked Tadpole for the comment because obviously someone else has heard, seen or knows something where the Byrn boy is concerned. I do not know the Christy girl or anything about her. Tadpole says she works at Stovalls & I said "coincidence" and it is. I do not know whether she works there or doesn't. I did not make that comment, Tadpole did. If this girl has done nothing wrong then she has nothing to worry about.
snoop dog

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

does this jeff stinson work at dana
stfu

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

If all of u must know cody higdon didn't have anything to do with it. He did not sale no hydros and jeff didn't even know they were coming from stovalls he hates lynn so What makes u think he Would do anything to help that fat. Bitc*** out its people who has money against people who don't its all ns and.lynn and kathy better get what they deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min NO LMS 144,890
Tim Billingsly 1 hr Slum lord 2
Living the lowlife 2 hr Troubadour 23
yard sale ! 2 hr Ljk 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 450
Copass trial 3 hr how it goes 7
Kellie Morgan 20 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search