Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmac...

Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust

There are 137 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Search warrants executed against 46 year old Lynn Denton, 34 year old Katherine Rookstool, and 47 year old Jeffrey Stinson, led to their arrests, along with 22 year old Cody Higdon of Scottsville last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

state boy

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Oct 19, 2012
bet one of the ones arrested tells his way out

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 19, 2012
I did NOT say that either of them were involved in this particular drug bust. I was responding to someone else post about why other known drug dealers never seem to get caught or arrested. As someone said on another Topix "if you're hanging with John Conyer, you're doing drugs". I KNOW FOR A FACT what John & Jason are capable of from my own children hanging with them, and I have seen them around town high as hell in the last few months, so obviously YOU DONT KNOW SHIT! I am sorry if I have offended you. I am NOT sorry if I have offended those two, they should have thought about that years ago, nothing changed with them.
Jkl

Westmoreland, TN

#25 Oct 19, 2012
Concerned4U2 wrote:
I did NOT say that either of them were involved in this particular drug bust. I was responding to someone else post about why other known drug dealers never seem to get caught or arrested. As someone said on another Topix "if you're hanging with John Conyer, you're doing drugs". I KNOW FOR A FACT what John & Jason are capable of from my own children hanging with them, and I have seen them around town high as hell in the last few months, so obviously YOU DONT KNOW SHIT! I am sorry if I have offended you. I am NOT sorry if I have offended those two, they should have thought about that years ago, nothing changed with them.
Don't know these two so can't comment on whether they're actually doing what you say. BUT your comment sounds to me like your kids did drugs and you want to blame these two. Everyone makes their own choices. You can't blame anyone else for it!

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#26 Oct 19, 2012
larkfart wrote:
Boxtown gangstas? Really? Just a bunch of un-employable wanna-bes. Want to see them scatter? Throw a job application at them.
Job application. I got one of those obama crazy checks paying my internet ...hehehehhee
like 2 know

Cambridge, MA

#27 Oct 19, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Arrests are still pending.
Depending who they will blow and how much of that hole she give up right!
REALLY

Lafayette, TN

#28 Oct 19, 2012
Concerned4U2 wrote:
YOU REALLY ARE STUPID JASON HAS NOT BEEN HIGH OFF OF ANYTHING THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS OCCASSIONALLY HAVE A DRINK AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO KNOW JASON VERY WELL ...I'M APART OF THE BYRN FACTION I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FAMILY AND I MEAN EVERYTHING...BESIDES THAT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST, THATS WHAT IT IS THE PAST
clown

United States

#29 Oct 19, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>YOU REALLY ARE STUPID JASON HAS NOT BEEN HIGH OFF OF ANYTHING THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS OCCASSIONALLY HAVE A DRINK AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO KNOW JASON VERY WELL ...I'M APART OF THE BYRN FACTION I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FAMILY AND I MEAN EVERYTHING...BESIDES THAT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST, THATS WHAT IT IS THE PAST
Your right. Look ppl in this town r so retarded. Seriously. Dnt pay any attention to wat they write cause ur givin them wat they want. They wana argue bak n fourth cause there stupid. Seriously dnt give them the satisfaction. Jus sayn

Location hidden

#30 Oct 20, 2012
Jkl...I fully understand that ppl make their own choices, believe me I blamed my kids as well, I also know who introduced them to drugs & who supplied them so yes I blame them as well.

Really...You have every right to defend your friends/family. I know what I saw, you believe what you want to believe. I am far from stupid..."sticks & stones" dear child.
It is what it is

Jasper, IN

#31 Oct 20, 2012
I'm afraid this is a symptom of something much bigger in scottsville, I swear there have been some strange trucks with texas and new mexico plates in town lately. Would hate to hear something about a superlab under a great place like dumplins
just heard

Bethpage, TN

#33 Oct 20, 2012
why were they noy arrested when the other bunch were? is Lynn giving up name so they will go easier on her? surely not her own daughter I don't think know one would do that to there child, and I am in no way holding up for her,,,, But Cory Foster, you know he want get in trouble, because of who he is , I had read other posts about Tanner Reed,and Zack it would be hard to say.......if hey don' have tapes on thease kids owe wil they prove it,,,,, don't the have all kinds of tape of Lynn.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 20, 2012
Keep them coming Foxy, they all need to be called out! Just maybe the law will catch up with them or they will all get of town & go elsewhere.

Amusing though, so many want to show concern for the children and if you are correct, the children are involved. That is what is so sad, these ppl drag their children into this pathetic life and the cycle just keeps going.
jonell

Carthage, TN

#35 Oct 20, 2012
Larry the pill man
Foxy

Scottsville, KY

#37 Oct 20, 2012
Tanner steals money to buy these pills. He s too lazy to work and can't keep a job when he gets one.

Cory foster worked at Smuckers until he partied too much and couldn't cone in to work. His momma takes care of him. He don't have to work
really

Westmoreland, TN

#38 Oct 20, 2012
Concerned4U2 wrote:
Keep them coming Foxy, they all need to be called out! Just maybe the law will catch up with them or they will all get of town & go elsewhere.
Amusing though, so many want to show concern for the children and if you are correct, the children are involved. That is what is so sad, these ppl drag their children into this pathetic life and the cycle just keeps going.
dont worry JS and CH will call them out would bet on that.
Brook

Russellville, KY

#40 Oct 21, 2012
Foxy wrote:
Here are a few names that were dealing the pills out......Cory Foster, Tanner Reed, Brooke, Lynn's daughter and zack kendall and zack Noe.....they are all going down very soon!
This is Brook. Lynns daughter and i was not dealing the pills out my family and i had no idea any of this was going on!
Sad senurita

Carthage, TN

#41 Oct 21, 2012
Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Brook. Lynns daughter and i was not dealing the pills out my family and i had no idea any of this was going on!
i really hate it for your family. I'm sure it hard on y'all. I hope you forgive her because she's still your mom. Get her into rehab & church that's what she needs right now is God. I will be praying for your family & hope she gets back to the Lynn I knew her as yrs ago. God bless
Anonymous

Westmoreland, TN

#42 Oct 21, 2012
IT COULDNT HAVE HAPPENED TO A BETTER PERSON...MISS LYNN,YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WAS BETTER THAN EVERYONE...HOW YOU FEELING DARLING...MAYBE SOME TIME TO THINK WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON.
Just saying

Bethpage, TN

#43 Oct 21, 2012
Brook I don't know you but I believe you didn't to anything, I know your half sister and she is a sweet person,seems like she has a hard time just like the reat of us , you could tell she was not rich and stuck up,forgive your mom she needs help maybe rehab would get her back to the person she used to be, before all this started money causes people to so strange things,,,,,,are you saying your dad had no idea?
Sergeant Studder

Munfordville, KY

#44 Oct 21, 2012
Is topix a creditable source for an arrest? I highly doubt it. People will always try to bring you down if they're jealous. Slander is a pathetic way to gain attention. I would love to know your sources Foxy.
My point

United States

#45 Oct 21, 2012
I bet Harpers I hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Farley 2 min John 94
Kristen pedigo 3 hr Wow 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Patrick Bateman 610
Madden case 9 hr nwohio 4
Police search dryridge area 13 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 23 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,214
Macedonia rd burglaries Sat Jessica 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages