Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmac...

Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust

There are 137 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Stolen Pills from Scottsville Pharmacy Lead to Prescription Drug Bust. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Search warrants executed against 46 year old Lynn Denton, 34 year old Katherine Rookstool, and 47 year old Jeffrey Stinson, led to their arrests, along with 22 year old Cody Higdon of Scottsville last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
clown

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Lmfao Lynn you are one greety money hungry gold diggin hoochie mama. Lol
think about it

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Larry knows what was going on. They were working together on it. Who runs a pharmacy and never does an inventory on PILLS? They wll pay their way out of it....Scottsville is in bad need of money right now. Just wait and see. They are ensuring that there are addicts in this town by supplying them the pills. This shows just how greedy they are. No individual person should be able to own a pharmacy. The laws need to change if this country is really trying to cut down on illegal drug use. That's just it...it's not. Just a way for the rich to keep on gettin richer. PATHETIC!!!
Get facts straight

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2012
If you knew anything you would know that Larry is a co-owner of the pharmacy. He only owns 50% of it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Doesnt matter how much he owns, still an owner & his name on it. As I said in the other post I was always told he does know employees steal drugs and wont cooperate with police about it. He needs to be investigated as well.
big belly man

Lafayette, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
What happened to the other post about Lynn Harper?
Woo hoo

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Dang talk about the other people a little. Especially Ms. Goodie 2 shoes
butty man

Carthage, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2012
What about Larry . How could he not knowed.
clown

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Right. Thats wat i said frm the beginnng. Larry is a snake and he knew and hes right in wit them. See tho hes got the money to pay the law or whoevr off and The box town gangstas dont. Thats y he does wat he does, ya kno everytime i see ol Larry my stomach gets jus sick
like 2 know

Herndon, VA

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Did they get that red head Kelly girl and her Block boy friend That work on the mowing crew for the city.They deal the hell out of dope at that old rund down motel in Scottsville.They can get u anything u want and have been dealing in the open for year.Lets wait abd c if they get to keep on.
gus fring

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2012
If the feds are involved there is no paying ur way out. I know 2 pharmacist that plead to distributing samples and one paid 750k fine & the other 1.2 milllion. There were loose counts on certain controlled narcotics, not sure with new laws. The cornbread cartel has taken a big hit ... Harper's =Los pollos hermanos

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#13 Oct 18, 2012
It's being investigated. Let them do their job.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#14 Oct 18, 2012
There goes the neighborhood.

Cuz rod I hope they vote dry since their pill supply has been busted.
Hehehehehe
clown

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2012
gus fring wrote:
If the feds are involved there is no paying ur way out. I know 2 pharmacist that plead to distributing samples and one paid 750k fine & the other 1.2 milllion. There were loose counts on certain controlled narcotics, not sure with new laws. The cornbread cartel has taken a big hit ... Harper's =Los pollos hermanos
Lmao

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#16 Oct 19, 2012
gus fring wrote:
Corn bread cartel. Lol
clown

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>Corn bread cartel. Lol
Thats right. Cornbread Mafia more like it. Lol
Dr doo little

Carthage, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Catfish mafia lmao
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Boxtown gangstas? Really? Just a bunch of un-employable wanna-bes. Want to see them scatter? Throw a job application at them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Agree "Like 2 Know", I believe there are several many of us are wondering when & why they have not been arrested. I mentioned two of them in another Topix, John Conyer & Jason Byrn. Those two have been dealing for many years going back to the early '90's when my kids were in school.
Really

Lafayette, TN

#21 Oct 19, 2012
Concerned4U2 wrote:
Agree "Like 2 Know", I believe there are several many of us are wondering when & why they have not been arrested. I mentioned two of them in another Topix, John Conyer & Jason Byrn. Those two have been dealing for many years going back to the early '90's when my kids were in school.
You are really going to throw Jason into this. Yeah he might have beee wild when he was younger but HE IS NOT INVOLVED in this.. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT his name shouldve never been mentioned.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 19, 2012
Arrests are still pending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason byrn (Jan '13) 5 hr told him 10
Please contact me 6 hr You know 29-8 33
Matt Carter 8 hr Lulu 6
Rhonda perry 9 hr Family 3
Matt Brown 17 hr Antique junky 15
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 17 hr Schmedley T Troll 2,131
Middle school fight 17 hr Curious Parent 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages