Need to know

Lafayette, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Is he still on Meth? I know he cooks and sells it but since his "family"- owns the police he never gets caught. And what about his baby momma Carrie Ferguson? Is she and her kids okay?
sandy

Sarasota, FL

#2 Oct 20, 2012
How does his family own the police?
I Know

Bethpage, TN

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Carrie is fine. The kids on the other hand are having trouble. Apparently there are accusations by the state that the 2 oldest have been molested (nnt by Carrie). The kids have said who and it will be dealt with. I hope the person who did it gets it back when they go to prison.
Obviously

Lafayette, TN

#4 Oct 26, 2012
I Know wrote:
Carrie is fine. The kids on the other hand are having trouble. Apparently there are accusations by the state that the 2 oldest have been molested (nnt by Carrie). The kids have said who and it will be dealt with. I hope the person who did it gets it back when they go to prison.
As Carries sister I can say you are half correct...
On the other hand, as far as Robbie is concerned, I wish he'd fall off the face of the earth...
I know what's been said by the state && I know it isn't true. My niece has a rare form of autism && it was used against her. If anyone has anything to say about my sister, take it up with me. I know she's made mistakes, but who hasn't?! These people she still chooses to be around are the issue. M && G are the two worst, besides R...
Anyway, y'all carry on about R as I hate him with a passion.
Wondering

Bethpage, TN

#5 Oct 27, 2012
I was friends with Robbie and Carrie. Haven't seen them since I moved a way. I'm coming back to Scottsville and would like to see them. Anybody know where Carrie and Robbie is these days?
Obviously

Lafayette, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I was friends with Robbie and Carrie. Haven't seen them since I moved a way. I'm coming back to Scottsville and would like to see them. Anybody know where Carrie and Robbie is these days?
Carrie is no longer in "scottsvegas" but you can find Robbie around ALCO with the rest of the met-heads. Who are you anyway? I won't tell where Carrie is located but I can tell you that they are no longer on speaking terms, much less still together. If you're one of "those" people~please leave my sister && her family alone. She's been through enough sh*t as it is...
Really

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
U aint gona come back to Scottsvegas. lol ur better off staying where u are. If u wanna move, go to Lafayette or somewhere.
Anonymous

Scottsville, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
first of all Robbie is a good person half of the people talking sh*t are the ones tht have done meth too so shut the f*ck up so what he did meth hes nt still doing it and i knw tht for a fact. and to carries sister i knw who you are honey and f*ck ur stupid aids infested sister tht b*tch cld die and id piss on her grave shes a piece of sh*t mother and i knw ive been around too much stop runnin your mouths about ppl and you wont get b*tched at yall are ridiculous i wish i knew everyones namess cuz id sure tell ya bout yourselves!!!!
Obviously

Clinton, SC

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Bet you don't know who I am...Keep your mouth off my sister && get it back to sucking his d*ck!
well_FOOT

Scottsville, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
idgaf who you are you cant whoop me either
Obviously

Lafayette, TN

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Considering the fact that you run with him, I don't even want to know your name. God only knows what type of disease I'd catch.
Whitney

Scottsville, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
well this is his neice and i dont care that you dont like him but i would appreciate it if everyone would stop talking bad about him because no matter what mistakes he has made he is still a great guy. And since we just lost a family member yesterday that yall constantly talked crap about and wheres he at now. hes dead. so think about that when you sit on here and talk about people. they could be gone tomorrow and this is what you want them to think about themselves???? come on
Hometown

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2012
The whole Guffey bunch is nothing but a bunch of lowlifes out to use somebody. They act like people owe them all something and will take anything they can get by hook or crook. Anybody living in this town knows how they are and that it's better to avoid them all. I know the family member you lost and honestly until he started drinking so bad I never knew anybody talk crap about him. He didn't even want to be associated with his own family because of the way they were. It's wrong to have even brought him into this topic to begin with. Most people that knew the Guffey's didn't even realize he was their older brother and couldn't believe he was even a part of their sorry azzes. Of course when it come down to it he wasn't a Guffey so maybe that's why he was different from them. As for the rest of them watch out. They'll beat you out of something anyway they can or rat you out to the law so BEWARE!!!
Well I know the truth

Canton, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2013
I dated Robby and well he has done wrong but he is a good guy and when he was with me everything was good no drugs and Lil drinking but when Carrie came back in the pic things went to HELL so if she's no longer around then mayb things will get better for him !

Love u Whitney
Hometown

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
I hear they're a bunch of theiving rats. Heard after Chad died they went back to his grandmothers estate and stole everything on the place from the rest of the kids that inherited it. They had already got their part and sold it now they gotta STEAL from the kids too. That's the sorry low life theives that they are!
TrUtH_Be_ToLd

Lafayette, TN

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Hometown wrote:
I hear they're a bunch of theiving rats. Heard after Chad died they went back to his grandmothers estate and stole everything on the place from the rest of the kids that inherited it. They had already got their part and sold it now they gotta STEAL from the kids too. That's the sorry low life theives that they are!
Guffey=GARBAGE!
ExcuseMe

Lafayette, TN

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Well I know the truth wrote:
I dated Robby and well he has done wrong but he is a good guy and when he was with me everything was good no drugs and Lil drinking but when Carrie came back in the pic things went to HELL so if she's no longer around then mayb things will get better for him !
Love u Whitney
Well, since you've got such a big problem with me, why don't you come to my face with it? You know where to find me. And YES*this IS CARRIE! Bring it on!

Since: Mar 13

Scottsville, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Rawr
LOL

Lafayette, TN

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Y'all all nasty!!! With ya no teeth... gummy!!!
Whitney

Powder Springs, GA

#20 Mar 21, 2013
In case you didn't realize im a guffey too. and i bet half of yall dont know me. I think its funny that you guys have nothin better to do than to sit here and talk about people. Guffeys are NOT that bad. Not all of them anyways. How about everybody get a life and stop talkin about other people. Half of scottsville is nothing but rats probably even half of yall runnin your mouth but ya know who cares. If you werent doing anything bad then you dont have anything to worry about now do ya? Anyways this is stupid who cares what topix people think. Its a waste of my time anyways. So good bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad una is dead 10 min Mark Morrison 39
China KIng 2 hr sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 3 hr fisherman 2
lloyd football 7 hr Team mom 1
Kayla Houchens 15 hr tena 27
Allen County Lawyers 22 hr Rumble 5
Aarons in scottsville Mon Guy 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance