First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
i don't understand why they can't take a bath and keep the trash picked up out of their yards. most of them are like this.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
concerned wrote:
i don't understand why they can't take a bath and keep the trash picked up out of their yards. most of them are like this.
whos the scotts that have yardsales every day and sits up everywhere around town the old green van he thinks he smart
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
yep that's them.
just sayin

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Which Scott's u talking bout there are two sets here.
loud

Lafayette, TN

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Some scotts moved in up the street from us. They are up all hours of the ninety with their loud ass music. The yard is nasty and covered in trash. To make it worse they have kids living there that are horrible. Someone should put a stop to them being aloud to breed.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Which Scott's u talking bout there are two sets here.
the ones that don't take baths, disrespectful, have nasty yards, ect.
Snott

Mammoth Cave, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2012
One set has a really cool goat festival every year.
bill

Versailles, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Snott wrote:
do you have to bring your own rubber boots or do they have some?
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Snott wrote:
is these people any knd to keith pedigo if so thats tells me somthing dont trust them they will steel from people
truth hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>fluck you!!!! Hohohoho fat cow....
lol, you're funny. you're defiantly a Scott. very immature. grow up, lol. you're a disgrace to humanity, clean up a little bit. spray some cologne or perfume on yourself, the least you can do is make yourself smell better. you obviously can help your looks.
wow

Lafayette, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Lets add the Crones.
nancy

Lafayette, TN

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Leave the Scotts alone. The town is named after us. We need respect.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#14 Dec 28, 2012
loud wrote:
Some scotts moved in up the street from us. They are up all hours of the ninety with their loud ass music. The yard is nasty and covered in trash. To make it worse they have kids living there that are horrible. Someone should put a stop to them being aloud to breed.
u talking about on old gallatin road i know them they are trouble
fastnloud

Scottsville, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2012
take a drive up stafford hollow road , that set of scotts up there have opened up a pretend to be new mommy and daddy trailer to the brothers kid, they have a nasty yard!, beer cans ,trash,car parts,broken bottles,people hanging around that do not do anything but drink beer or who knows whatever else all when they are trying to act like they care more about the little one more than the potential money she will bring in with a check . i think that the younger scott boy and his wife with the two twins should stand up to that fat ass tina and get the little girl back at home with the real momma and daddy that brought her into the world!!!i say take a stand and FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN DAUGHTER !!!!! do not let them have her!!!
OH My

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
fastnloud wrote:
take a drive up stafford hollow road , that set of scotts up there have opened up a pretend to be new mommy and daddy trailer to the brothers kid, they have a nasty yard!, beer cans ,trash,car parts,broken bottles,people hanging around that do not do anything but drink beer or who knows whatever else all when they are trying to act like they care more about the little one more than the potential money she will bring in with a check . i think that the younger scott boy and his wife with the two twins should stand up to that fat ass tina and get the little girl back at home with the real momma and daddy that brought her into the world!!!i say take a stand and FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN DAUGHTER !!!!! do not let them have her!!!
From the way the I heard it the Momma of the little girl, more that likely, don't want her back because of being jealous. The Momma probably has already mentally damaged that little girl for life. I wonder just what she did to that little girl when she was "little"? And probably the Doctors are too. And if you knew anything about the little girl, you would also.

Grant you, their lifestyle probably isn't agreeable with everybody, but its their lifestyle, but you need to leave the little girl out of it, period!
fastnloud

Scottsville, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2012
the scott mom needs to let the lit one go to a foster home 4 6 mths and c if she still has to see a doctor, or ... is the wanta 2 b a momma pushing the meds?

we think she will b ok, and so will the doc;s
u fat slob scott!!!
old memories

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Dec 28, 2012
The Scott family's a tough act to follow, for sure,but I remember old man James Scott. He had a heart of gold. He was a wild one in his younger days, but in his latter years I saw him as a very caring and generous man. He didn't spend much time in church, but I would expect to find him in heaven. When he spoke of God it was respectful.
OH My

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Dec 28, 2012
fastnloud wrote:
the scott mom needs to let the lit one go to a foster home 4 6 mths and c if she still has to see a doctor, or ... is the wanta 2 b a momma pushing the meds?
we think she will b ok, and so will the doc;s
u fat slob scott!!!
This is a computer and not texting messaging, or whatever you call that garbage.

Just wondering if you do think that "the scott mom" is pushing the Docs to feed the little one medication that she doesn't need. Do you think that the "scott mom" (and just which Scott Mom is that you are referring too?) is coherencing the Doctors to drug the child up? Do you think that the Doctors are that stupid to be a part of any such shenanigans? Do you think the child is sad, unhappy or as you are putting it just drugged up?

I have seen the little girl up close and she does not seem drugged or unhappy with her living situation until the real momma comes around. Like flipping a light switch in a negative direction.

Another question, do you think the real momma's elevator goes all the way to the top? Just my opinion from observation, she really doesn't need to be producing any more children.

Just wondering, what is your interest in this situation? Mine, oh I don't have an interest, but just have a bit of knowledge of the situation. Hummmmm.

And you have a good life.
OH My

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Dec 28, 2012
old memories wrote:
The Scott family's a tough act to follow, for sure,but I remember old man James Scott. He had a heart of gold. He was a wild one in his younger days, but in his latter years I saw him as a very caring and generous man. He didn't spend much time in church, but I would expect to find him in heaven. When he spoke of God it was respectful.
I didn't know him is his younger years, but knew him very well in his latter years. As you said was very true, and would expect to see him there working on a John Deere Tractor, respectfully.
family friend

Scottsville, KY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
the real momma and daddy needs to fight for the little one!,

FIGHT ,FIGHT,FIGHT!!!
iam sure they are not the best parents but they are the PARENTS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 12 min Rainy 42
Vote yes for alcohol signs 15 min Rod Cod the 2nd 9
Erica Lane (May '16) 1 hr Big B 22
gwen wright 2 hr Brandon 17
Amanda Hutter 3 hr Just ask 16
church thief sentenced (Mar '16) 9 hr Bugslife 3
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 18 hr Sow 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance