Food Lion (Sucks)
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 09

Westmoreland, TN

#127 Nov 2, 2010
OBAMA wrote:
Oooo I know the big girl line.I cant believe shes still workin there.maybe someone should buy her a pack of chocolate ding dongs and brighten her day.
Rotflmao...didnt think of that one !

Westmoreland, TN

#128 Nov 2, 2010
just wonderin wrote:
i thout this was bout foodlion...u can't say everyone at foodlion don't care bout customers if u want todo something bout it complain..there are a few who actually do care out the customers....even some of them can b butholes
Yes there are a FEW that care, but for the most part....those younger ones don't !
What is bad, i have seen the Manager stand right next to them, when they act like they do......it's clear it's no big deal to them.
it wouldn't do any good to complian !
Temptation

Westmoreland, TN

#129 Nov 7, 2010
I have noticed since some of you have posted on here, that Food Lion has started to change slightly. Tattooed guy i have seen the girl you said looks like something wrong with her....she is very rude, along with the big blonde, yeah she is very rude to...i will not get in any of the rude ones lines....if thats all thats up there i will put my stuff down and walk out.

Westmoreland, TN

#130 Nov 8, 2010
Temptation wrote:
I have noticed since some of you have posted on here, that Food Lion has started to change slightly. Tattooed guy i have seen the girl you said looks like something wrong with her....she is very rude, along with the big blonde, yeah she is very rude to...i will not get in any of the rude ones lines....if thats all thats up there i will put my stuff down and walk out.
i have seen some changes in the rudeness there, it has slacked up a bit ! still needs a bigger change
sick of this

Westmoreland, TN

#132 Dec 9, 2010
your right tattooedguy it is time for a BIG change ! and it is going to happen ! mark my words !
crazy

Glasgow, KY

#133 Dec 10, 2010
went in there two or three days ago with my dad and an elderly woman fell and hit her head at the check out lane there was spots of blood, kind of wondering if anyone heard about it or if she was ok?
Pearlyday

Westmoreland, TN

#134 Dec 10, 2010
There is one young lady there (with the brown hair that is tall) that is always nice and greets you with a smile. She must be new. Because most ppl around here are rude.
I have noticed at Family Dollar they are nice.
sick of this

Westmoreland, TN

#135 Dec 11, 2010
i comtacted food lion head quarters, and was surprised that they called me....i talked to the mang, and he was very nice about it, and let me know he will take care of the problems.
yes the tall girl with brown hair is very nce, and yes there are a few others that are aswell. those kids in a good lesson in what respect is ! if they are that unhappy working there.....leave and get a job that you can play around and be disrespectful on !
Pearlyday

Westmoreland, TN

#136 Dec 11, 2010
I agree, sick of this. The younger ones with the cell phones out while working on a cash register and all that should be told to put those away during work hours and they should have meetings to teach these younger kids how to treat and greet the public. I think that would help. (Some) Kids these days aren't taught manners, etc. But in the real world, while working with the public they surely need to be taught. :)
Bye Food Loin

Lafayette, TN

#137 Dec 12, 2010
Franklin's Food Loin closed and Scottsville's Food Loin is next...Mark my word.....
Donnie

Fort Worth, TX

#138 Jan 13, 2012
Oh man, can any of you inbred people spell?
yelp

Elizabethtown, KY

#139 Jan 13, 2012
Rumor is they are not renewing their contract. Maybe be a Kroger.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#140 Jan 13, 2012
Donnie wrote:
really, this post is over a year old. maybe us inbreed learned a little in a year..........lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#141 Jan 13, 2012
Donnie wrote:
Can't you do anything except dig up and repost old worn out schitt? Dumbarse. And most people can't spell worth a schitt. It has nothing to do with being inbred, it has to do with being a dumbfuck like you.
Agree but disagree

United States

#142 Jan 13, 2012
I agree Scottsville food lion sucks. I have been in there multiple times and the cashier are super rude. As a Food lion employee from another store I have to disagree though, we have good sales and good prices. Scottsville just needs to rethink some of their employees.
been there

Greensburg, KY

#143 Jan 13, 2012
i agree most of the one who are rude are the younger ones. i see a guy that was made fun of the other as soon as he walked out the store, just for being "different".. they make you feel uneasy and look down on you. i dont know if they think they are better or what, but those heads of Food LION NEED TO GET THAT STORE ON ITS TOES, AND GET THOSE YOUNG KIDS AN ADJUSTMENT OR PUT THEM OUT
big city man

Westmoreland, TN

#144 Aug 29, 2012
Lol.i started reading these comments and they started as legitimate comments. Then they went tosome crazy shit.I know that these large chain retail stores dont give a shit about there employees. I hard to smile sometimes. But for now that is your job.so suck it up and smile.
Mork

Moss, TN

#145 Aug 30, 2012
That's why we drive to galatin tn to go to publix
Fl assistant manager

Atlanta, GA

#146 Feb 14, 2013
gossip King wrote:
I am tired of spending my hard earned money at Food Lion, in the ville. I went in there the other day and spent 90.00, and that is just one visit for that week alone, I usually go more but am planning on going less. They treat your grocery's like they are garbage, smashing them and piling them on top of one another like they are nothing. None of the checkers that work there are curtious or even smile. Most of them are teens. The other day when I went one was on her cell phone, and acted like she was being put out because she had to stop talking on it to help the girl that was checking me out. It is a shame that we do not have more choices in this town. They need to wake up. They need to realize that when we come in to buy we are the ones giving them a check. When you use coupons they treat you like you are an idiot.
Call 1-800-210-9569, it is the customer service number. That is the only way to fix the issues at your store. Just remember every store has different employees and unless it is brought to light, it will never be fixed. The store manager and regional director receive copies of the complaint or compliment and it will be addressed! That is my promise!
Ms Kravitz

Westmoreland, TN

#147 Feb 14, 2013
The one young lady that is tall and has dark hair that usually works at night is the nicest one there! She is sweet and helpful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark 2 min Schmedley T Troll 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr MAGA 1,035
jason byrn (Jan '13) 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Renee Vincent 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Tammy Stovall 6 hr Not his friend 9
S'hmedley T Troll Mon Just sayin 241
Adam Hoffman Mon Schmedley T Troll 9

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages