Food Lion (Sucks)
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
gossip King

Scottsville, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2008
I am tired of spending my hard earned money at Food Lion, in the ville. I went in there the other day and spent 90.00, and that is just one visit for that week alone, I usually go more but am planning on going less. They treat your grocery's like they are garbage, smashing them and piling them on top of one another like they are nothing. None of the checkers that work there are curtious or even smile. Most of them are teens. The other day when I went one was on her cell phone, and acted like she was being put out because she had to stop talking on it to help the girl that was checking me out. It is a shame that we do not have more choices in this town. They need to wake up. They need to realize that when we come in to buy we are the ones giving them a check. When you use coupons they treat you like you are an idiot.
brown eyes

Scottsville, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2008
I totaly agree.
Anchorman

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2008
I second that totally agree. I went there not too long back and was needing propane gas. They couldn't find the key to open the display and I didn't get propane. But even more, they acted like they just didn't care. I'm ready to stop going there.
BTT

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2009
Anymore their sales do! Thats why I bought that chicken at houchens/iga

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Jul 17, 2009
I usually shop at Houchens, but no matter where I go, I spend a LOT!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2009
Food Lion is a joke. MPV, my arse. Houchens is cheaper. Houchens is even cheaper than Dollar General on several items.
food lion employ

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2010
yall need to get yals facts straight abou food lion. mabe if yall werent ass wholes and actualy had a little bit more cortesy when u come in maybe we wouldnt look at yall like ur an idiot and i know where the propane key is. i bag the grocerys yall buy and run the register to and im nice to everyone that comes in our store so if u want to be a smartass an talk bout foodlion on this web site where ignorant people try to start drama come to foodlion and tell me. i wil very abliged to prove yall wrong bout our sales and prices tht yall keep bitching bout and our sales are very good thank you and our prices are better on some of our things than any other place in town. our atuff is so high on some things bc they are NAME BRAND, whichis the good food not the off brand stuff that tastes like shit. so we have a comment box at our work and on our website @ www.foodlion.com . go bitch to them if u want to say stuff bout our stores.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2010
food lion employ wrote:
yall need to get yals facts straight abou food lion. mabe if yall werent ass wholes and actualy had a little bit more cortesy when u come in maybe we wouldnt look at yall like ur an idiot and i know where the propane key is. i bag the grocerys yall buy and run the register to and im nice to everyone that comes in our store so if u want to be a smartass an talk bout foodlion on this web site where ignorant people try to start drama come to foodlion and tell me. i wil very abliged to prove yall wrong bout our sales and prices tht yall keep bitching bout and our sales are very good thank you and our prices are better on some of our things than any other place in town. our atuff is so high on some things bc they are NAME BRAND, whichis the good food not the off brand stuff that tastes like shit. so we have a comment box at our work and on our website @ www.foodlion.com . go bitch to them if u want to say stuff bout our stores.
Everything in Food Lion is so high, even the male employee's balls are up where their Adams Apple should be. IGA has name brand and Coca Cola is name brand, everyday price for a six pack of 16.9 oz. IGA $3.00........Food Lion $3.50. Just one of the many examples. Why should the customer have to bitch? Get competitive on your own. Screw an MVP card.

“step right up”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2010
food lion employ wrote:
I am an occasional FL patron and am NOT an a@@ whole (btw..it's HOLE not whole). I agree with the prior comments. I have been treated the same way. I am a cash paying, educated not snobby, patron who has been treated this way. I have gone to their website and continue to observe the vile behaviors mentioned + they chew gum like a cow. If the above response is from a Food Lyon employee, it only affirms the workers have no professionalism or business sense. I will continue to go to great lengths to shop OTHER stores and stay away from this one. You can too.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 11, 2010
Marshalorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an occasional FL patron and am NOT an a@@ whole (btw..it's HOLE not whole). I agree with the prior comments. I have been treated the same way. I am a cash paying, educated not snobby, patron who has been treated this way. I have gone to their website and continue to observe the vile behaviors mentioned + they chew gum like a cow. If the above response is from a Food Lyon employee, it only affirms the workers have no professionalism or business sense. I will continue to go to great lengths to shop OTHER stores and stay away from this one. You can too.
Very true in what you said. That one must be employee of the month. LOL. They must have had help filling out their application for employment. I have rarely seen such a mess made of spelling English words. A fine example of customer service (not). I wonder if every customer gets a cussing, after they leave the store? I would like to hire this person, just to have the pleasure of firing them.
oh my

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jan 11, 2010
At least these people actually have a job other than setting on there fat as*(Una Farter)and criticizing other people that are actually trying.. I wish you would walk into a store that i worked at. I would take the pleasure of getting fired just so I could beat your as* in front of everybody in this town.. Heck I might even sell tickets. I would make a killing cause nobody in this town likes you besides the other douche bags that have no life..
wonderer

Scottsville, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2010
oh my wrote:
At least these people actually have a job other than setting on there fat as*(Una Farter)and criticizing other people that are actually trying.. I wish you would walk into a store that i worked at. I would take the pleasure of getting fired just so I could beat your as* in front of everybody in this town.. Heck I might even sell tickets. I would make a killing cause nobody in this town likes you besides the other douche bags that have no life..
are you dustin taylor? just wondering cause i heard you still work at FL but not at the one in scottsville.
oh my

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Jan 11, 2010
no sure isn't

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2010
oh my wrote:
First of all it's "sitting' on "their" fat arse. Secondly, my arse is boney, not fat. You wouldn't know it if I walked into your store. You must need a douche too, that's the second time tonight I have read that. There must be a lot of stinky cooters tonight. No one likes me, now you have made me cry. If you ever saw Mr. Willie you would probably want to beat hin instead. Take something for PMS and get your arse to bed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 11, 2010
him, typeo.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 11, 2010
oh my wrote:
no sure isn't
Would you like to smell a nice fart?
half pint

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2010
oh my wrote:
i think una could kick your ass up and down main street,ill buy 5 of those tickets

Since: Nov 09

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2010
are they hiring?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2010
half pint wrote:
<quoted text>i think una could kick your ass up and down main street,ill buy 5 of those tickets
You won't be disappointed, I can do it. LOL.
oh my

Westmoreland, TN

#21 Jan 12, 2010
half pint wrote:
<quoted text>i think una could kick your ass up and down main street,ill buy 5 of those tickets
Nobody will ever know cause he's to damn chicken to tell anybody who he is or where he is from....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Blankenship? 18 min You idiot 7
Does anyone remember Tyler Towe? 57 min Niemand 1
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 127
Apartment 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Lets tell some good news 8 hr Hmmmm 27
Looking for Melisa Scott (Jan '09) 11 hr Psycho 79
Flood 22 hr Ronnie 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance