Heard David Potter an Ashley Howard w...

Heard David Potter an Ashley Howard was getting back together

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Seen them in the car together about a month ago also so really thought they were
confused

Lafayette, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Does he know she is a kid killer & a Drug Addict, He must Be Desporite, Look at Her Mom Donna she take's so many Drug's she Look's Like Death.
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

#4 Mar 29, 2013
It is a shame that this is the Topic you would want to discuss. Surely you have better things to do with your time. Gossip is such a waste of energy.
Amber

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Let me tell u my mom anit doing drugs. Its called working all the time 2 pay 4 a furneral bill don't yall know wat that is u must don't if u going 2 get on here talking shit

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Amber, don't worry about what these people are saying. No one with any sense is going to pay attention to trouble-makers on Topix. Just make sure you don't do what they're doing, because they look like fools.
geo

Lafayette, TN

#7 Mar 30, 2013
she was on the phone with a mexican when she wrecked and killed the baby, then threw the phone away so it couldnt be traced, it was a pre paid phone,she also sleeps with mexicans for money,
DONNA

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2013
This is donna an i don't take drugs its call working all the time i don't set back an draw foodstamps
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Donna, no point in responding to these idiots. They troll in, make a few comments and then move on.
well F me

Bethpage, TN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
I wish Katrina a.k.a "unknown" would stop trying to start sh*t with people. Katrina has started a lot of post running people into the ground, just because her life is a bile of sh*t. its bullsh*t Katrina just stop
Danny

Brownsville, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Well f me it's not Katrina it's Ashley so get your facts straight before you open mouth
Danny

Brownsville, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2013
That's the problem with this town everyone's worried about other people worry about yourselves and keep your nose in your own business before you get the damn door slammed on it
Katrina

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Whayever Bitch I didn't start these post and yall know I didn't. Yall are not worth my time. Let Ashley send another friends request in a 4 yr old name again and I will get her nasty ass for harrassment
Katrina

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
**whatever***
Katrina

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2013
And Patriot dad you don't know me so you need to back off. I did not start these forums but why am I trying to prove my innocence to someone small minded. I had text sent to me letting me know that my name wasentioned on here. Everytime a forums is started about David or Kristy my name is brought up. o and my life is so bad but I actually work for a living and not worry about anyone but myself and the man I am going to be married to in the next year

Since: Mar 13

Glasgow, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
It is a shame that this is the Topic you would want to discuss. Surely you have better things to do with your time. Gossip is such a waste of energy.
You're reading it aren't you.
DONNA

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Katine that's my grandson fb an i was just trying 2 be nice. But i do know one thing u can stay away from him an i know 4 a fact that u have been around him an its in writing 4 u not 2 be so all david doing is getting his self in trouble
Katrina

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Katrina wrote:
And Patriot dad you don't know me so you need to back off. I did not start these forums but why am I trying to prove my innocence to someone small minded. I had text sent to me letting me know that my name wasentioned on here. Everytime a forums is started about David or Kristy my name is brought up. o and my life is so bad but I actually work for a living and not worry about anyone but myself and the man I am going to be married to in the next year
**mentioned***

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Big Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we're ALL reading it. But, this is useless trash. As usal, it's people that talk all big and bad online, but they sure won't do it to someone's ace.
nd, bfore someone says "Oh yes I would", then STFU and go DO it. Talk is cheap. Don't be cheap.
Danny

Brownsville, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we're ALL reading it. But, this is useless trash. As usal, it's people that talk all big and bad online, but they sure won't do it to someone's ace.
nd, bfore someone says "Oh yes I would", then STFU and go DO it. Talk is cheap. Don't be cheap.
. Amen
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Big Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me Big Jerk. I am reading it. I click on every post that has a name in the title. I then usually respond in the same manner. I try to explain that gossip is wrong and something said on Topix should be said in person. People say things on this site that they wouldn't dare say in person. I didn't say anything about not reading the posts. Only that Donna should not respond to the idiots who get on here and talk about others. It is not productive. It causes more stress than is needed. Usually it will be countered by another idiot who wants to talk bad about the person without giving up their identity. Dirt gets thrown, feelings get hurt, trolls move on.

Move on TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Taylor 12 hr Sok2 23
Anyone know Thomas Tucker 12 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Eclipse Glasses ? 18 hr For real 7
ballpark 19 hr Horace 26
$2000 reward for location of trailer Mon tools 1
What ppl think of Scottsville Landmark ppl. Mon Big and Bashful 5
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) Sat Poootaaaatoooooe 27

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance