Our roads and town
mike

Lafayette, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Has anyone else took a notice at how bad the back roads are, falling in ditches stopped up trash its bad. and the house on the left on holland rd where the loop goes around as anyone saw all the stuff under the car port how can that be isnt that in the city limits
up town

Lafayette, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2014
If it doesnt involve the square you can forget it. Just look at the screwed up mess on main street. How is that going to help the ville.

“Sorry, I'm 10-6”

Since: Jan 11

Signal 4

#3 Jan 20, 2014
mike wrote:
Has anyone else took a notice at how bad the back roads are, falling in ditches stopped up trash its bad. and the house on the left on holland rd where the loop goes around as anyone saw all the stuff under the car port how can that be isnt that in the city limits
Our roads are going to crap, there are potholes all over the place, and there are no jobs here. Not to mention all of the crappy eye sore property around town. Some of which are potential safety hazards. It doesn't appear that ANY of our elected city officials are doing squat in bringing in new industry for the folks of Scottsville. These are hard times for some. Folks have either no work, or are having to drive to another town to find work. I think as long as the sugar store and the photography studio on the square remain in business, that's all that matters. I suppose when the manager of the "Heart of Scottsville" square is immediate family, or joint venture, that's what we should expect. But one thing is certain, we sure do have some pretty lights to admire and pretty sidewalks to walk on from the sugar store to the photography studio!
up town

Lafayette, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2014
The way its going is almost a conflict of interest and it should be looked into. It appears to be the click your in wheather you get anything done or not.
mike

Lafayette, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2014
Amen its going to hell in a hand bag and how do they expect for people to even drive up to the square when its done its not wide enough to even get a kia threw the mayor and cje need to get off their butts and drive around and look at the crap get out of the office and out of the truck and do their job as they are paid to do but as i say that if you look the people that arent workin are the ones that houses look like crap etc we that are workin and paying for them to sit on thier butts should have the say so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ace heating and cooling (rip offs) (Dec '10) 4 hr Blondie 26
Police Chief Pearson what now 13 hr Don 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 15 hr Juicy Thick 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 23 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,295
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr Thu Dsp1981 4
Fireworks Robbery ? Thu curious 1
Words of wisdom for the day. Jun 29 Primate at large 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance