lonlot

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2011
new owners jerry whitney and joseph henson . wow
FBC

Scottsville, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
I wonder if they well aucton off their drugs ?
...LOL! LOL! I don't know the ppl you all are talking about, but this comment was funny! Still LOL!
Correct Info

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2011
lonlot wrote:
new owners jerry whitney and joseph henson . wow
Again, they are not the new owners.... Jerry is just leasing the place. Glen still owns it and is still the auctioneer.(This was announced at the auction.) My husband went there friday night for the auction and he said it looked quite good. Jerry had cleaned it up quite a bit. Hopefully he will have some good things to auction off there and hopefully there won't be as much junk brought in and sold. I don't really know Jerry but if he can make that place a great auction house again, more power to him.
Glens friend

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
I wonder if they well aucton off their drugs ?
yep

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2012
LMFAO.......
clay

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2012
they have great fried pies there, i love it when they get mad an burn furniture

Scottsville, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2012
clay wrote:
Yea I bet that is a site to see....
laughing

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2012
He'll just rat someone out and be free. Hes another woman beater.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#10 Jan 14, 2012
clay wrote:
The fried pies have got to be fantastic. They have had a lot of practice making them for the church building fund.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#11 Jan 14, 2012
laughing wrote:
He'll just rat someone out and be free. Hes another woman beater.
I wonder how many of those ribbed vest "beat the hell out of my b!tch" t-shirts he owns?
btt

Scottsville, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2012
btt
Glens friend

Washington, DC

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Joseph is co owner & selling meth?? If he is co owner that speaks volumes for what the wagon wheel has turned into
Tony

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Glens friend wrote:
Joseph is co owner & selling meth?? If he is co owner that speaks volumes for what the wagon wheel has turned into
Jerry and his wife are owners of the Wagon Wheel Auctions, no one else.
We go there every Friday night and the auctions are great and ran well. I work at Dollar General and enjoy the break on Friday nights from a long week of work. We do not always buy anything but really do enjoy the social aspect of the auction. By the way there is a cop who runs the concession stand for them and another one that is there every Friday night, I think someone is just jealous over the success of The Wagon Wheel Auction. I am glad the Wagon Wheel has turned around into a great place to go and have some fun, at least something in this town has.

Scottsville, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Tony, let me be the first to tell you I did NOT start any of this shitt. No matter what you think.

Scottsville, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2012
This is funny, and what is the real truth? One says co-owner and the other says no co-owner, which is it? Does anybody know?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry and his wife are owners of the Wagon Wheel Auctions, no one else.
We go there every Friday night and the auctions are great and ran well. I work at Dollar General and enjoy the break on Friday nights from a long week of work. We do not always buy anything but really do enjoy the social aspect of the auction. By the way there is a cop who runs the concession stand for them and another one that is there every Friday night, I think someone is just jealous over the success of The Wagon Wheel Auction. I am glad the Wagon Wheel has turned around into a great place to go and have some fun, at least something in this town has.
Which do you enjoy most Festus, the auction arse sniffing or going to the Long Branch trying to get Doc to buy you a beer and sniffing Miss Kitty's arse? You should at least buy a fried pie to help out the destitute preachers. Tightwad.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#18 Jan 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
This is funny, and what is the real truth? One says co-owner and the other says no co-owner, which is it? Does anybody know?
TPR, none of that bunch knows schitt. Well, they can fry up a pretty good pie. LMAO.

Since: Jan 11

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Jan 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you enjoy most Festus, the auction arse sniffing or going to the Long Branch trying to get Doc to buy you a beer and sniffing Miss Kitty's arse? You should at least buy a fried pie to help out the destitute preachers. Tightwad.
i wish i had miss kiiy,s little ho jd2

Since: Jan 11

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Jan 14, 2012
miss kitty,s little ho,sorry on the spelling had to bitch slap one of my ho,s jd2
jamey mitchell

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2012
you so silly dillinger2, you make momma all wet. momma will be your little hoe. you big stud, Oh Lordy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angelina Hood 3 hr fact is 42
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 8 hr rod cod the 2nd 31
marsha miller 14 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Family in need of help Wed true 10
Taco bell Wed true 7
School Board Tue FourO 9
Cooter brown post?? Dec 23 RoamingInsomniac 24
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"