'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222931 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177731 Sep 8, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL If he paid lawyers all this money to hide what you wackos found he didn't get his moneys worth, now did he?
Don't you suppose that the Republican party has access to the same information? Then why is he still in office? Wouldn't they just love to throw him out?
He is as he claims.
Hawaii says he was born there. I believe them.
I really don't know. If it were to prove he is not legally able to be President and he went from basically zero wealth to twelve million in six years..........you do the math.

Paris

#177732 Sep 8, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Birth Certificate says he was born in Hawaii, I believe if you look at a map Hawaii is a State of the United States of America. Obama says he's a Christian and thats good enough for me. I pray for his success in the management of our country for his failure would be our downfall. I can't believe some of the things I've read on here and all I can say is there's a lot of darkness in the hearts of many on this board. I don't know if I'm good enough but I pray God hears my prayer as I pray for us all and our great country.
Since Obama doesn't have a BC, but a COLB your post is moot. In 1961 Hawaii you could get a COLB with a quarter and a box of CrackerJacks by just making statements that had no proof anytime in the first year of a birth. Look it up pookie.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177733 Sep 8, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Birth Certificate says he was born in Hawaii, I believe if you look at a map Hawaii is a State of the United States of America. Obama says he's a Christian and thats good enough for me. I pray for his success in the management of our country for his failure would be our downfall. I can't believe some of the things I've read on here and all I can say is there's a lot of darkness in the hearts of many on this board. I don't know if I'm good enough but I pray God hears my prayer as I pray for us all and our great country.
Twiggy, it is odd how you don't/didn't consider the democrats dark hearts as being a problem when they publicly wished President Bush and his family dead or wished for them to rot and die in prison and accused him of being a war monger and a baby killer and a liar. I guess that's just another of those convenient situations where democrats doing the same things Republicans do...results in different intentions/outcomes...dependin g on which side of the political aisle you are on. It seems democrats have turned the corner as of late and have now decided it's okay to stand by and watch our failing country as long as we continue to blame the failures on Bush or the Republicans or the Tea Party members or Fox News or Rush or Palin or O'Reily or Putin or people stating their opinions on a forum.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177734 Sep 8, 2014
I'm waiting for breaking news this morning detailing Obama's decision to send Holder and Sharpton and the FBI to South Carolina. A 16 year old Black female teenager was taunted and beaten by another Black female teenager for "acting too White". This is a hate crime to the nth degree and the 16 year old victims Civil Rights were clearly, openly and violently violated. I also hope to see protestors marching with Sharpton and movie stars and politicians to ensure that the violent criminal in this situation is investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of law. As in Missouri maybe Holder with also decide to investigate the entire family of the teenaged criminal.

I should probably grab a lunch and a pillow as it's going t be a long wait just like the time I have spent waiting for Holder and Sharpton and Jackson and their Hollywood buddies to investigate the shooting of an unarmed White teen by a Black Policeman that took place recently and I'm still waiting for all the race-baiters to head to Chicago to march and investigate the enormous amount of Black on Black violent crimes and murders that have been happening there for years.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177735 Sep 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama doesn't have a BC, but a COLB your post is moot. In 1961 Hawaii you could get a COLB with a quarter and a box of CrackerJacks by just making statements that had no proof anytime in the first year of a birth. Look it up pookie.
I believe his Birth Certificate/Certificate of Live Birth passed the scrutiny of the Supreme Court.

Flat Lick Ky.

#177736 Sep 8, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Twiggy, it is odd how you don't/didn't consider the democrats dark hearts as being a problem when they publicly wished President Bush and his family dead or wished for them to rot and die in prison and accused him of being a war monger and a baby killer and a liar. I guess that's just another of those convenient situations where democrats doing the same things Republicans do...results in different intentions/outcomes...dependin g on which side of the political aisle you are on. It seems democrats have turned the corner as of late and have now decided it's okay to stand by and watch our failing country as long as we continue to blame the failures on Bush or the Republicans or the Tea Party members or Fox News or Rush or Palin or O'Reily or Putin or people stating their opinions on a forum.
I think its odd you see republican and democrat in my post when I mentioned neither.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177737 Sep 8, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

The Muslim’s believe that once a child is born to a Muslim man, don’t matter what the mother thinks, that child takes the heritage of the father. Repeat…the child is of the father. The father is a Muslim non-American. Don’t matter where the child is born, the child is not a NBC of this country of two NBC. And the BC shows that.

Obama, therefore, is a Muslim, not a Christian like he says. He defies his father’s religion if so, and the Quran/Allah doesn’t like that and -

Neither does the qualifications for president of the country.
I resent your stupidity. I resent the fact that a Christian President can stand before 100,000 Egyptians and profess his Christian faith but in his own country be slurred by you.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177738 Sep 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since Obama doesn't have a BC, but a COLB your post is moot. In 1961 Hawaii you could get a COLB with a quarter and a box of CrackerJacks by just making statements that had no proof anytime in the first year of a birth. Look it up pookie.
Oh I'm sure it was a plot 50 years in the making. Don't forget in this evil plan they also had the forethought to add the announcement of Birth to the local newspaper. Why is it only Repubs have all the insane theories?
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177739 Sep 8, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure it was a plot 50 years in the making. Don't forget in this evil plan they also had the forethought to add the announcement of Birth to the local newspaper. Why is it only Repubs have all the insane theories?
You know that there are many more unanswered questions about Obama's citizenship that Obama has created himself other than where he was born. There's the out-of-sequence birth certificate number on Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate that was released to the public. That "error" was only on Obama's birth certificate...none of the other children born in the same time frame in Hawaii had a number sequence discrepancy. There's the question of Obama's SS number and why it was issued in a State that Obama never resided in. There's a question of the name and address where Obama was registered to vote. Barry Soetoro was registered to vote at an address in Illinois where Michelle Obama's parents lived. Obama listed his address as 1600 Pennsylvania avenue but no Barack Hussein Obama was registered to vote at that address when checked. Those statistics have since been deleted from the record but not before people recorded the information for just that reason. Obama's paternal grandmother reportedly stated that she watched Barack Hussein Obama being born in Kenya but later, after the uproar her statement caused, claimed that her statement was reported wrong due to a language barrier. It becomes suspicious that the rumor Obama enrolled as a foreign student is the reason he has paid big bucks to lawyers to keep his school records from being accessed.

There are a lot of questionable incidents that could be put to rest by simply showing the truth and get all the accusations behind him and put to rest for good. It's only normal for people to question why Obama isn't willing to address any of these incidents if they aren't true when providing the truth would be so easy and in his best interest and shut his detractors the hell up so he can get back to his agenda for America. Hmmmm...

Paris

#177740 Sep 8, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. The bad black man will be gone in a couple years.
Can you give us a heads up on how you plan to try to de-legitamize Hillary's presidency? I think the "She's not really American" argument wont really catch on with her.
Nothing she has done will elect her. She is another entitlement queen with no track record but failure, just like Obama.

Paris

#177741 Sep 8, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>No dumbass, 13 hours lies like you fauxbox brainwashed repukes do. We will see what the rest of the story is now they have revealed themselves. I am sure that "chief" will have some rebuttal. Stick it lisa loon with all your other conspiracies.

The commandos say “they left the base in defiance of the chief’s continuing order to ‘stand down.’”
Earlier this year, the House Armed Services Committee concluded that U.S. military would have been unable to respond in time to the attacks and a declassified version of the House Intelligence Committee analysis found “no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration.” Both committees are currently Republican-led.
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/09/05/356 ...

"Both committees are currently Republican-led." Suck on that witch.

Keep beating that drum.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Libwhack loon sites are not sources, except for fertilizer.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177742 Sep 8, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You know that there are many more unanswered questions about Obama's citizenship that Obama has created himself other than where he was born. There's the out-of-sequence birth certificate number on Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate that was released to the public. That "error" was only on Obama's birth certificate...none of the other children born in the same time frame in Hawaii had a number sequence discrepancy. There's the question of Obama's SS number and why it was issued in a State that Obama never resided in. There's a question of the name and address where Obama was registered to vote. Barry Soetoro was registered to vote at an address in Illinois where Michelle Obama's parents lived. Obama listed his address as 1600 Pennsylvania avenue but no Barack Hussein Obama was registered to vote at that address when checked. Those statistics have since been deleted from the record but not before people recorded the information for just that reason. Obama's paternal grandmother reportedly stated that she watched Barack Hussein Obama being born in Kenya but later, after the uproar her statement caused, claimed that her statement was reported wrong due to a language barrier. It becomes suspicious that the rumor Obama enrolled as a foreign student is the reason he has paid big bucks to lawyers to keep his school records from being accessed.

There are a lot of questionable incidents that could be put to rest by simply showing the truth and get all the accusations behind him and put to rest for good. It's only normal for people to question why Obama isn't willing to address any of these incidents if they aren't true when providing the truth would be so easy and in his best interest and shut his detractors the hell up so he can get back to his agenda for America. Hmmmm...
All those things have been answered. Especially the SS number that was proven a lie. Face the fact. If the birth had been filmed on live TV you racist hypocrite Repubs would believe it to have been faked.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177743 Sep 8, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I think its odd you see republican and democrat in my post when I mentioned neither.
You don't have to mention them to get your democrat vs. Republican point across. Most people see right thru you. You don't have to mention that you shit a big ole turd on the ground but the people around you get your drift and understand that it is your turd that is stinking whether you mention the fact or not. lol Yes twiggy, we smell your turd-stench in all of your posts and recognize it is your stink whether you are willing to discuss it with us or not. lol
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177744 Sep 8, 2014
Hey tator, Hillary won't have to prove anything if she runs for president. We already know what she consists of...and it ain't good. I have a feeling she will come to painfully understand what "difference it really does make"...as the 13 hours of truth from brave Americans will haunt her for an eternity. And rightfully so! She is circling the sewer drain already and she hasn't even announced her candidacy yet. Just ask any soldier and their family members what they think of Hillary and her part in the coverup that left 4 Americans behind. Then, if you have the nerve, ask them to vote for Hillary! lmao
Commietator

Louisville, KY

#177745 Sep 8, 2014
wtf wrote:
Hey tator, Hillary won't have to prove anything if she runs for president. We already know what she consists of...and it ain't good. I have a feeling she will come to painfully understand what "difference it really does make"...as the 13 hours of truth from brave Americans will haunt her for an eternity. And rightfully so! She is circling the sewer drain already and she hasn't even announced her candidacy yet. Just ask any soldier and their family members what they think of Hillary and her part in the coverup that left 4 Americans behind. Then, if you have the nerve, ask them to vote for Hillary! lmao
Blah, blah, blah. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177746 Sep 8, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
All those things have been answered. Especially the SS number that was proven a lie. Face the fact. If the birth had been filmed on live TV you racist hypocrite Repubs would believe it to have been faked.
Really? Who answered them? Who proved it was a lie? You are aware that just because you claim they are lies and have been proven to be lies doesn't lend a bit of fact to the discussion. You idiots run with your excuses and explanations as if everyone will fall for what you fall for. Sort of like the democrats sending in Holder to investigate himself and his staff. Is that what you call proof? Or how about when the dems sent in a democrat money supporter to lead the investigation concerning the criminal acts of the IRS? Proof? Sure it is!!! lol And what about Hillary appointing her pal and fellow democrat to headline the investigation into her part of the Benghazi coverup? That's the proof you are banking on? Because Obama is president and he said so and that is gospel? Because Hillary appointed her pal to investigate Hillary and the pal and Obama concluded that there was no criminal activity from the IRS even before the investigation was concluded? That kind of real, hard-hitting truth that democrats are so fond of? Get outta here with your silly shit, tator.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177747 Sep 8, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi.
Why such disrespect for the families of 4 Americans murdered by terrorists in Benghazi? Would you say blah, blah, blah Benghazi to the 4 Benghazi victims family members? Their Mothers? Their Fathers? Sisters? Brothers? Blah blah blah is what you would say to their face? Blah, blah blah Benghazi is your best comment for men who put their lives on the line and some died and some will carry injuries and wounds with them for the rest of their lives from that 13 hours in Benghazi when they were told to stand down, wait and were delayed? Are you accussing those men of blah, blah, blah lying? You really are a standup kind of rotten tator, commie tator.

Wonder how you would feel if a family member was murdered and when you spoke about the tragedy...all anyone could say to you was blah, blah, blah tator?

Flat Lick Ky.

#177748 Sep 8, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to mention them to get your democrat vs. Republican point across. Most people see right thru you. You don't have to mention that you shit a big ole turd on the ground but the people around you get your drift and understand that it is your turd that is stinking whether you mention the fact or not. lol Yes twiggy, we smell your turd-stench in all of your posts and recognize it is your stink whether you are willing to discuss it with us or not. lol
Actually my comment had nothing to do with politics, but you believe what you want.

Paris

#177749 Sep 8, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I believe his Birth Certificate/Certificate of Live Birth passed the scrutiny of the Supreme Court.
Can you show that. Didn't think so. They have never pronounced it valid, because they have never seen it.

Paris

#177750 Sep 8, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>I resent your stupidity. I resent the fact that a Christian President can stand before 100,000 Egyptians and profess his Christian faith but in his own country be slurred by you.
Actions speak louder than words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new Mather metals 2 min RoamingInsomniac 10
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 24 min -Sprocket- 2,122
Trump 2016 49 min curious 9
Middle school fight 2 hr Joe Dirt 5
Can anyone verify if Ashley Tomes is really bac... 7 hr all in ya business 1
Please contact me 9 hr You know 29-8 26
Ast County Attorney thinks men should be able t... 11 hr Flex 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages