'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269798 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tom n town

Egypt

#161591 Apr 17, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
..and BRILLIANT!
:)
A true "Egyptian" Patriot no doubt.
Salute. Seems some bada$$${?}coward was successful in booting a patriot or two. WTF is up with that, couldn't handle the truth?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#161593 Apr 17, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 161 days.
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#161594 Apr 17, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>Worth a repeat.
Exactly how is your noise machine developed conspiracy theory about China Solar Panels worth anything but spit?????

My word you people will believe anything told to you by your masters, ANYTHING.
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#161595 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
I have wondered the same thing Tom? AL did no harm to anyone, posted things of interest to her and others, They let pure trash like repukeoCON go on and on, and nothing happens to her, or it or whatever you call that thing, I don't get it?
Just one more conspiracy to chalk up in your empty head!!!
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#161596 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that describes your kind Commie-traitor. 150% voter turnout in FL, PA, NY and CA precincts, ACORN voting dead people, Black Panther thugs at polling places. NO, 08 and 12 were not free elections, and NO we do not have a legitimate President. We will have free elections in November, count on that! If not, get your ass ready for one of your own FEMA camps! The only thing in America that resembles an Islamic terrorist, is the so-called leader.
"We will have free elections in November, count on that! If not, get your ass ready for one of your own FEMA camps!"

A threat from a radical seditious oathkeeper for sure, let's keep this one front and center!!!!!!

The only reason you don't like the 2008, 2012 elections is because you didn't get your way, such sore, sore losers you people are!!
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#161597 Apr 17, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indians issues were the same as ours, you can't trust the government.
Your issue is that you're completely and unapologetically ignorant. Good luck Bimbot!
limburger cheese sweety

Boonton, NJ

#161602 Apr 17, 2014
just think of how many POUNDS of KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ,that have been served since this CLUCKING STARTED. FRIED CHICKEN, GRAPE SODA, WATER MELON is YUMMY-YUMMY IN ME TUMMY BURP-BURP
limburger cheese sweety

Boonton, NJ

#161604 Apr 17, 2014
S C A I like beer when I BREAK OUT the hot sauce for use on my fried chicken
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#161606 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
I have wondered the same thing Tom? AL did no harm to anyone, posted things of interest to her and others, They let pure trash like repukeoCON go on and on, and nothing happens to her, or it or whatever you call that thing, I don't get it?
AMERICAN LADY is booted by LIBDIRT mods, kissing Obama's ass...how much is Obama paying them for it? Just asking?

Is this still FREE America or Obama's Amerika ...??
:(

If you want to help AMERICAN LADY and other PATRIOTS, then keep asking, WHY mods...?? What did AMERICAN LADY do, that was against TOPIX rules...?????

LibdirtCON is PRO Obama, but MODS don't care
about her FILTHY mouth...they're all the same, Obama's FARTS...!!

So, now if you want me to GO too, go for it, at least I spoke my mind...!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA..........
GOD BLESS 'AMERICAN LADY'!!!
limburger cheese sweety

Boonton, NJ

#161607 Apr 17, 2014
we jersey-ites call this state joke jersey AFTER OUR JOKE POLY-THEE-POLISHED POLITCAINS.INCLUDING PORKY THE GOV

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#161610 Apr 17, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Your issue is that you're completely and unapologetically ignorant. Good luck Bimbot!
Is this your "A" game? Pitiful.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#161611 Apr 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, mine was under 40, I only drank sweet tea. And yes Dorothy, a chain restaurant I told your dumbass was conveniently located near our meeting spot when you brought up your childish burger king slur. We weren't celebrating a special occasion or we would have driven further into Louisville and ate at one of their finest restaurants that serve prime rib, lobster etc...I know you have proven yourself illiterate to reading a whole post and comprehending simple statements. Try to keep up. You probably can't afford anything but the Burger King or Mickie D's you and your loser buddy mentioned. And no dumbass, not two of everything, one meal and I always get a to go box and bring half home for lunch the next day here I will help you understand that bill since you idiots are so mesmerized by my dinner with family.
Porterhouse (20-oz) Salad Baked Potato $24.99
Carrot Cake $4.99
Sweet tea
and brother in law left a $50 tip for the four of us. NOT your BJ/McD menu prices you are use to. I'm sure. Now go play with yourself and take the TN trash troll with you. Show him toto and keep amused.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!!!! PRICELESS!!!!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161613 Apr 17, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>AMERICAN LADY is booted by LIBDIRT mods, kissing Obama's ass...how much is Obama paying them for it? Just asking?

Is this still FREE America or Obama's Amerika ...??
:(

If you want to help AMERICAN LADY and other PATRIOTS, then keep asking, WHY mods...?? What did AMERICAN LADY do, that was against TOPIX rules...?????

LibdirtCON is PRO Obama, but MODS don't care
about her FILTHY mouth...they're all the same, Obama's FARTS...!!

So, now if you want me to GO too, go for it, at least I spoke my mind...!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA..........
GOD BLESS 'AMERICAN LADY'!!!
The woman was not ban. They do not allow outside contact where she is.
Rebecca from Flatwoods

Lynn, MA

#161615 Apr 17, 2014
Poor Old Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
All that and she never left her house! Pretending, friends and a life, what a sad pathetic post, from a sad pathetic person...Or thing.
Why are you calling poor flatass.
I am rebecca from Flatwoods. I use to work from a Municipal Corsps where I was always bussy preparing coffee for the liutenent and crumpets for the major (he has no teeth,so, I have to chew for him)/ I beg your pardon?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#161616 Apr 17, 2014
The pits to hide Bundy's cattle were already dug, the MSM looked away and the manager in charge was attacked by conscience. This is far from over.
http://www.examiner.com/article/kansas-jewish...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161618 Apr 17, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I came from Communist country and I can't tell you, what's Obama doing, so many similarities. It's very scary. Detroit, MI...and look what's happening to CA under Democrats?
Then you are well aware of moreso than anyone else on here that there would be no freebies, lawsuits, freedoms, etc if they were living in a Communist country. Yet, these liberal moron want the freedoms, rights and their freebies to be taken away so they can live in a two class nation with one being the elitist the remaining be subservient to the elitist.

They do not have a clue what damage they are doing and that the ignorance they fight for will eventually be a domino affect on them, their children, grand children, etc.

I laugh at the ludicrous mentality they are injected with.

Yes, each state will in turn look like the city of Detroit, Michigan.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161619 Apr 17, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and dirty Harry Reid, don't like this ranchers, country folks, real PATRIOTS, old fashioned Americans and don't want to see their country transformed in Obama's America. Not like this young generation brainwash Obama Zombies.
"Obama Zombies" about sums them up perfectly.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#161620 Apr 17, 2014
Poor Old Fat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
All that and she never left her house! Pretending, friends and a life, what a sad pathetic post, from a sad pathetic person...Or thing.
LMAO!!!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161621 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>Keep talking your big talk Commie-Traitor, your day is coming.
Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161623 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
Here is some insanity!
"Doesn’t it strike anyone as strange that the U.S. Senate Majority Leader is so obsessed with a small rancher who hasn’t paid grazing fees? But forget all that. I believe the more important question is, why is this case so important to United States Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid? And what was his involvement in this controversial assault?
Let’s start with Harry Reid’s obsession with the case. Just on Monday evening he weighed in again, promising,“This isn’t over.”
Does New York Senator Chuck Schumer get involved publicly when a New York company is late paying rent to the U.S. government?
Doesn’t the Senate Majority Leader have anything more important to think about?
There are almost 100 million working-age Americans no longer working. More Americans are today on entitlements than working in the private sector. More Americans are on food stamps than the number of women working in America. Iran is building a nuclear bomb. Russian jet fighters are threatening American ships. Yet Harry Reid obsesses about a rancher late on his rent? Something smells fishy folks.
was recently shelved. But what they forgot to mention is Reid’s involvement in multiple solar and wind projects across the Nevada desert. Only days ago, Senator Reid was featured in a photo at a groundbreaking ceremony for a new solar project. Where is that project located? Just 35 miles from the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada.
Senator Reid’s fingers are in virtually every solar and wind project in the Nevada desert. Green energy is his obsession. Green energy is his baby. His vision is turning the Nevada desert into the “Green Energy Capital of America.”
Who benefits from that vision? Democratic donors who run green energy companies. Who stands in the way of that vision- Nevada’s ranchers, farmers and property owners- almost all of whom are diehard Tea Party conservatives and patriots who despise Reid.
Reid and the BLM needed a “cover story” to take the land away from the ranchers. So they claim it’s about protecting the “endangered” desert tortoise.
But if the protection of the desert tortoise was so important to the BLM, why did the same BLM kill hundreds of desert tortoises last fall?
If protecting the tortoises was so important, why has the BLM constantly waived rules protecting the desert tortoise for multiple solar and wind projects? If cattle are a danger to tortoises, why are solar panels and wind turbines not a danger?
There’s much more to this story folks. My educated guess is that someone in the government already has big plans lined up for the Bundy Ranch. Someone is going to make a financial killing with this forceful land grab. Someone powerful in government wants the Bundy family off their land (after 140 years).
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. It was U.S. Senator Harry Reid who famously made a guess about Mitt Romney's taxes. He guessed wrong. No one seemed to mind. So now it's time for all of us to ask questions about Senator Reid's involvement in this scandal and government land grab. It’s time for the media to investigate"
IT IS PAST TIME TO RECALL DIRTY HARRY REID!.
Sorry, I had to delete some of your great post in order to reply.

Yep. Not a peep about Obamas spending $100 million of tax dollars on one vacation to the Continent of their heritage---Africa.

Excuses galore about The Obama Administration spending 7 trillion in 6 years--this is okay.

How is the normal right suppose to live with this ignorance and dumb-down mentality?

How are they able to actually function as in walking, talking, thinking and especially decision making with this dumb-down mentality?

Then to top it off the libs want human beings to think their ancestors are apes. I guess they do, look at Michelle Obama.

Thank ya'll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Blankenship? 15 min Schmedley T Troll 19
Brooklyn Pizza Farts 38 min Mucking Forons 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fire Eater 837
Lets tell some good news 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 32
Jason Byrns 4 hr Mermaid 25
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 132
Looking for Melisa Scott (Jan '09) 13 hr Murder is my guess 81

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages