'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256816 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153551 Mar 5, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You posted two jobs. One of which pays $18/hr with no per diem.(Almost $6.00/hr less than national average)$15/day for food eating cheap,$60/night for cheap hotel,$30/gas getting to the job. Around $15/hr after taxes should leave them $15/day extra to afford anything else they may need like insurance or clothing or a vehicle.
http://www.bls.gov/ooh/construction-and-extra...
CONgress:
Average salary:$200,000
Vacation: 180 days a year
Healthcare: Full coverage

The middle class poor
Average salary from two jobs:$15,000-$20,000
Vacation: 0
Healthcare:$1,311.50 per month

They like it that way.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

Simple as that.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#153552 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>You, Angel and Fox News Is A Joke aren't doing bad either. The loser lemming clowns their baaaaaaaaaaing goatshit act have nothing more than the SOS, just a different day.

DENY AND DIVERT

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
LMAO you get to 'em too Ms RC, good morning!

You know how to shove the truth down their gullets too.

No matter how they try to spin it, we shove it down their throats.

They don't know how to act since this Benghazi thing didn't turn out how they had hoped.

They can't mention jobs because we question them in GOP jobs bills.

They can't mention Russia, Obama handled that.

They can't mention the economy, stock market shoots a hole in that.

They can't mention spending, Obama has spent less than any president in decades.

The list goes on and on, and they continuously bang the empty heads against a wall making themselves even more braindead.

And then there's Hillary who had already won the election without even announcing..... They're going nuts knowing she's one tough bitch and won't take any shit and will get things done and leave the low IQ repub voting base in the dust.

2016 is going to be f'n great!! Can't wait!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153553 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
Ok Twig, if you're still here. Here is the Clinton years reposted for the second time on here.
People forget how Clinton was able to balance the budget. Do you all not remember how he was able to do this?
Do you not remember the military cuts? Do you not remember that @ 90% of those cuts were our military - slashed from the federal payroll.
Military cuts at the end of the Clinton years was an abomination. It left us vulnerable to attack.$14 billion budget cuts that Bush inherited. That surely left us short-handed.
From the Senate voting committee you can find the following along with some time consuming research, here are your Clinton budget cuts:
709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.
293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.
EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS!
20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT
232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.
9 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON 232 MISSILES.
500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.
FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES
PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.
9 months later ~~ 911.
hahahaha, leave it to you to show why we don't need all that if we aren't at WAR. We know you warmongers just don't get it.

BUSH owns 9/11. He was warned early in the year. I posted lots of proof to your old whithead teabagger. DENY all you want. Clinton left a SURPLUS that bush and gang pissed away and started TWO wars we are still paying for today.

While America Slept: The True Story of 9/11
http://abcnews.go.cm/Blotter/ten-years-ago-t ...

It's a 30 day event calendar with their daily stock up on supplies, tickets, clothes, hotels...feel free to read how they freely roamed our country plotting to kill thousands if not millions. But beat Benghazi in the ground because Congress defunded them.

The result was a national tragedy that left nearly 3,000 dead.

President Bush has said repeatedly that he would have done everything in his power to thwart the terror attacks had he known that they were coming.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new -...

Two Months Before 9/11, an Urgent Warning to Rice
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ ...

Bush ignored 9/11 warnings
http://www.salon.com/2012/09/11/bush_missed_9 ...

Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11 - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › U.S.

New book points damning finger at Bush administration saying they were warned about 9/11 earlier than first thought classified documents and other sources, reported that the CIA first sounded the alarm on May 1 that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation.

BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK …
www.nytimes.com

CNN.com - Bush briefed on hijacking threat before September 11 ...
< www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/15/bush.sept.11/index .... ;

10 Warnings About 9/11 Attacks that Pres. George W. Bush …
voices.yahoo.com/10-warnings-9-11-attacks-pre ...

Apr 27, 2010 · It is a sad, tragic truth that the attacks of 9/11 could have been avoided. The Bush administration has tried to pretend they had no prior knowledge.

The Bush White House Was Deaf To 9/11 Warnings
< www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/bush-white -... ;

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized -…
< www.businessinsider.com/...warnings...by-the -... ;

< www.truth-out.org/...that-george-w-bush-was-a ... ;
Remembering that George W. Bush Was Amply Warned Before 9/11 and Did Nothing, Absolutely Nothing!

As the 9/11 Commission noted, "There were more than 40 intelligence articles in the PDBS [Presidential Daily Briefings] from January 21 to September 11

Tons more. He knew and AMERICA knows.

WHEN CLINTON LIED, NOBODY

Keep spinning sissyboy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#153554 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>CONgress:

The middle class poor

They like it that way.

DEMS = PEOPLE

Simple as that.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Truth!
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#153555 Mar 5, 2014
The reason why Democrats create more JOBS is because they want to actually help the WORKING POOR. When REPEWBLICANS introduce a jobs bill it always contains concessions, pork, and lets not forget a way to lower the STANDARDS OF LIVING and WORKING CONDITIONS. The reason why is because we cant let that 1% help out the WORKING POOR who helped them make their BILLIONS. Instead of TRICKLE DOWN it is TRICKLE UP!! ROTFL you must be some type of DFOL to think that it is FAIR . Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE FED EX ground contracts all these drivers out. These drivers get paid by the piece and how many packages they pick up. The driver is also responsible for the maintenance of his FLEET, and he has TO BARE the FED EX BRAND is this FAIR? NO FED EX makes BILLIONS each quarter because these people settle on these SUB PAR WAGES while the corporate pimps trade you out for HUGE TAX BREAKS and Shitty WORKING CONDITIONS. COMMUNISM may work for DUMB ASSES like you ROTFL because you are a DFOL, or may be it is because you want to blame OUR GREAT PRESIDENT because you are no longer are going to get the LIONS SHARE!!! Well I hope ROTFL that you also realize that you live in a state that your party cost you a lot of TAX DOLLARS and REVENUE when the auto industry moved let me GUESS that was the UNIONS FAULT too.. NO it wasn't it was once again CORPORATE GREED AND CEO'S giving themselve's RAISES that they weren't DESERVING of!! So ROTFL you ARE A DFOL!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153556 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you get to 'em too Ms RC, good morning!
You know how to shove the truth down their gullets too.
No matter how they try to spin it, we shove it down their throats.
They don't know how to act since this Benghazi thing didn't turn out how they had hoped.
They can't mention jobs because we question them in GOP jobs bills.
They can't mention Russia, Obama handled that.
They can't mention the economy, stock market shoots a hole in that.
They can't mention spending, Obama has spent less than any president in decades.
The list goes on and on, and they continuously bang the empty heads against a wall making themselves even more braindead.
And then there's Hillary who had already won the election without even announcing..... They're going nuts knowing she's one tough bitch and won't take any shit and will get things done and leave the low IQ repub voting base in the dust.
2016 is going to be f'n great!! Can't wait!
I have been doing it since this thread started and will continue to do so. Notice how arisocks whines about my articles WITH links and thinks it is okay for his circus clowns to post partial articles with no links etc...HYPOCRITES like the teabagger CONS they are. I have to laugh at the dumbass FRAUD. Love how he still denies his meltdown and sock puppets when it is right on topix which I have posted comments, date and page number. hahaha

Where did all the loser lemmings run off to? hahaha

Hope you are enjoying your retirement like I am. Love that I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to. Like freezing snowy days. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#153557 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>CONgress:

The middle class poor

They like it that way.

DEMS = PEOPLE

Simple as that.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
And the messed up part about how stupid the GOP voter base is, their ok with the ones who they voted for cutting their SS benefits.

Well, the few of them who actually have worked that is.

We can clearly see by the way the majority of these idiots talk in here, there's no way any company would Employ them.

They'd be fired in about 2 minutes for the bigotry, racist, homophobic rants they do here.

But as we all know, not one of these cowards would say any if this to someone's face. They hide behind a computer being the cowards they are crying about revolutions that never happen, they talk about how things are unconstitutional as they try endlessly to take rights away from groups of people (women, gays, minorities) making fools of themselves endlessly.

I can't wait for Hilary..... And since Obama is back on track about taxing the super wealthy, in my opinion, Hilary is already putting a big in his ear and setting up her presidency and laying the groundwork for the New New Deal.

The numbers are the same basically as they were in the 30's when it was done, it's time to do it again.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153558 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, leave it to you to show why we don't need all that if we aren't at WAR. We know you warmongers just don't get it.
BUSH owns 9/11. He was warned early in the year. I posted lots of proof to your old whithead teabagger. DENY all you want. Clinton left a SURPLUS that bush and gang pissed away and started TWO wars we are still paying for today.
While America Slept: The True Story of 9/11
http://abcnews.go.cm/Blotter/ten-years-ago-t ...
It's a 30 day event calendar with their daily stock up on supplies, tickets, clothes, hotels...feel free to read how they freely roamed our country plotting to kill thousands if not millions. But beat Benghazi in the ground because Congress defunded them.
The result was a national tragedy that left nearly 3,000 dead.
President Bush has said repeatedly that he would have done everything in his power to thwart the terror attacks had he known that they were coming.
Two Months Before 9/11, an Urgent Warning to Rice
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ ...
Bush ignored 9/11 warnings
http://www.salon.com/2012/09/11/bush_missed_9 ...
Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11 - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › U.S.
New book points damning finger at Bush administration saying they were warned about 9/11 earlier than first thought classified documents and other sources, reported that the CIA first sounded the alarm on May 1 that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation.
BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK …
www.nytimes.com
CNN.com - Bush briefed on hijacking threat before September 11 ...
< www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/15/bush.sept.11/index .... ;
10 Warnings About 9/11 Attacks that Pres. George W. Bush …
voices.yahoo.com/10-warnings-9-11-attacks-pre ...
Apr 27, 2010 · It is a sad, tragic truth that the attacks of 9/11 could have been avoided. The Bush administration has tried to pretend they had no prior knowledge.
The Bush White House Was Deaf To 9/11 Warnings
< www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/bush-white -... ;
Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized -…
< www.businessinsider.com/...warnings...by-the -... ;
< www.truth-out.org/...that-george-w-bush-was-a ... ;
Remembering that George W. Bush Was Amply Warned Before 9/11 and Did Nothing, Absolutely Nothing!
As the 9/11 Commission noted, "There were more than 40 intelligence articles in the PDBS [Presidential Daily Briefings] from January 21 to September 11
Tons more. He knew and AMERICA knows.
WHEN CLINTON LIED, NOBODY
Keep spinning sissyboy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WHEN CLINTON LIED.....NOBODY DIED

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153559 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And the messed up part about how stupid the GOP voter base is, their ok with the ones who they voted for cutting their SS benefits.
We can clearly see by the way the majority of these idiots talk in here, there's no way any company would Employ them.
They'd be fired in about 2 minutes for the bigotry, racist, homophobic rants they do here.
But as we all know, not one of these cowards would say any if this to someone's face. They hide behind a computer being the cowards they are crying about revolutions that never happen, they talk about how things are unconstitutional as they try endlessly to take rights away from groups of people (women, gays, minorities) making fools of themselves endlessly.
I can't wait for Hilary..... And since Obama is back on track about taxing the super wealthy, in my opinion, Hilary is already putting a big in his ear and setting up her presidency and laying the groundwork for the New New Deal.
The numbers are the same basically as they were in the 30's when it was done, it's time to do it again.
The funny thing is I bet most of them draw some kind of check or benefit from the gov't while they deny, deny, deny and divert, divert, divert. I worked hard for over 30 years to achieve my UNION negotiated retirement package and NEVER once have I begrudged my tax dollars being used to help my fellow Americans get a step up. Those pathetic clowns would step over a homeless VET shaking their head in disgust. They are shameful and so are their TWO parties. Glad we are the MAJORITY.

I can't wait either. HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
SHERLOCK HOLMES

Mount Washington, KY

#153560 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I CANT wait for that day UNCLE TAB it is time to put the 1% on notice. Forbes added more BILLIONAIRES to their list this year. REPEAL "W'S" tax breaks for the 1%er's and get rid of all RIGHT TO WORK FOR LESS legislation!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153561 Mar 5, 2014
UNION STRONG wrote:
The reason why Democrats create more JOBS is because they want to actually help the WORKING POOR. When REPEWBLICANS introduce a jobs bill it always contains concessions, pork, and lets not forget a way to lower the STANDARDS OF LIVING and WORKING CONDITIONS. The reason why is because we cant let that 1% help out the WORKING POOR who helped them make their BILLIONS. Instead of TRICKLE DOWN it is TRICKLE UP!! ROTFL you must be some type of DFOL to think that it is FAIR . Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE FED EX ground contracts all these drivers out. These drivers get paid by the piece and how many packages they pick up. The driver is also responsible for the maintenance of his FLEET, and he has TO BARE the FED EX BRAND is this FAIR? NO FED EX makes BILLIONS each quarter because these people settle on these SUB PAR WAGES while the corporate pimps trade you out for HUGE TAX BREAKS and Shitty WORKING CONDITIONS. COMMUNISM may work for DUMB ASSES like you ROTFL because you are a DFOL, or may be it is because you want to blame OUR GREAT PRESIDENT because you are no longer are going to get the LIONS SHARE!!! Well I hope ROTFL that you also realize that you live in a state that your party cost you a lot of TAX DOLLARS and REVENUE when the auto industry moved let me GUESS that was the UNIONS FAULT too.. NO it wasn't it was once again CORPORATE GREED AND CEO'S giving themselve's RAISES that they weren't DESERVING of!! So ROTFL you ARE A DFOL!!
UNION YES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153563 Mar 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, denial, fantasy, and baaaaaaaa
Right goatshit, except hahahaha, YOU forgot DIVERT. Now it CORRECT. Glad you are starting to see it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jello Brains

Ashland, KY

#153565 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] sensuous woman.
:-D
We all know you like men. You've sent me messages, you've sent Cal messages, you've tried to get men to click on your gay links...... You ain't fooling anyone but your stupid republican low IQ voters here. You're as queer as try come.
And it doesn't bother me at. I could care less. I think it's funny that you're in such denial when the majority of people here already know you're queer.
Dumbass!
But I thought you libs were tolerant of queers ,as you call them. Where's your tolerance now?
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#153566 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
ELECTIONS 2014 - TEXAS
Governor-GOP
Total Reporting:99%
Greg Abbott () 1,219,831 ---- 92% <<<
LAST UPDATE: Mar-05-2014, 09:15 AM Central Standard Time
Governor-DEM
Total Reporting:99%
Wendy Davis () 432,025 ---- 79% <<<--<<<
LAST UPDATE: Mar-05-2014, 09:20 AM Central Standard Time
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/election-results-marc...
;~)
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TEXAS!! You forget that is where that last DUMBASS come from!!! Hey here is a GREAT IDEA log on to TEXAS forum we don't care what you have to say here in KY!!! COPY PASTE COPY PASTE!!!! Don't you have to go cash that LIBERAL PAYCHECK like you do at the 1st of every month!!
Liars Learner

Marco, Italy

#153568 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right goatshit, except hahahaha, YOU forgot DIVERT. Now it CORRECT. Glad you are starting to see it.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Glad you can see your true character FINALLY!

You added the DIVERT and admitted, "Now It CORRECT"... You are guilty of all those inner workings.

The truth always make it's way to the light. Poor old sad, sad-you! Heavy heart to live with!
Hilltee Chitton

Marco, Italy

#153569 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I do like calling the democrats what they are. When the communist party supports the democrat party, their ideology must not be that far apart.
A VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS IS A VOTE FOR THE COMMUNIST PARTY!!!!
You would be correct according to their policies these days.

Carry on and keep up the good work Mr. Dale Bob! What about that lying Lois? She is really hiding someTHING. That's a CON.
Who Whowhat

Sarasota, FL

#153572 Mar 5, 2014
Liars Learner wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you can see your true character FINALLY!
You added the DIVERT and admitted, "Now It CORRECT"... You are guilty of all those inner workings.
The truth always make it's way to the light. Poor old sad, sad-you! Heavy heart to live with!
What?
Pooh ten

Marco, Italy

#153573 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
The Texas tea party’s best days may be behind it
In the five years since the tea party was born, Texas has been a hotbed of the movement: It was tea party activists who powered Gov. Rick Perry to a crushing reelection win and catapulted Sen. Ted Cruz to national fame.
But as voters go to the polls Tuesday for the state’s primary election, it’s clear the tea party’s heyday in the Lone Star State — at least for the moment — has passed. A push to unseat two of the GOP establishment’s most prominent figures, Sen. John Cornyn and Rep. Pete Sessions, has all but collapsed. And nearly all of the 23 House GOP incumbents seeking reelection are expected to glide to primary wins, many against underfunded, obscure tea party opponents.
Read entire article:
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/texas-t...
bye bye teabaggers
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
UNION STRONG er republiCONS, who was diverting yesterday with this....ask this dipchit why she gives a chit?
Uncle Tab

United States

#153575 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I have been doing it since this thread started and will continue to do so. Notice how arisocks whines about my articles WITH links and thinks it is okay for his circus clowns to post partial articles with no links etc...HYPOCRITES like the teabagger CONS they are. I have to laugh at the dumbass FRAUD. Love how he still denies his meltdown and sock puppets when it is right on topix which I have posted comments, date and page number. hahaha

Where did all the loser lemmings run off to? hahaha

Hope you are enjoying your retirement like I am. Love that I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to. Like freezing snowy days. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
He started crying the blues after I shoved the facts down his gullet. Way else could he cry about but links.

No matter what, as we've all learned here with low IQ republicans, facts don't matter just look at Benghazi and the gun grab lie and the many other EO lies. We proved them to be wrong or lying on each and every one of them. So what else can they do but cry about links.

Last ditch effect to divert away from losing the debate.

Kinda fun pointing the hypocrites out for the fools that they are.
Pooh ten

Marco, Italy

#153576 Mar 5, 2014
UNION STRONG wrote:
<quoted text>WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TEXAS!! You forget that is where that last DUMBASS come from!!! Hey here is a GREAT IDEA log on to TEXAS forum we don't care what you have to say here in KY!!! COPY PASTE COPY PASTE!!!! Don't you have to go cash that LIBERAL PAYCHECK like you do at the 1st of every month!!
DIVERting are you?

Do you understand the KGB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes 41 min yestoprogress 18
Who knows Jess Perkans 6 hr Max 2
Vote yes for alcohol signs 23 hr Worried Citizen 114
Dumplins is slippin! Sun jim bob 18
Online poll for Tuesdays Wet/Dry vote. Sun pollster 1
Timothy Madden Sun Bahahahahaha 41
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sun RoamingInsomniac 2,867

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance