'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287270 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Has anyone noticed

Elizabethton, TN

#146925 Jan 29, 2014
That fool RepulsiveCOD goes away, and Uncle Tab appears, then vice versa? A bit odd!
Uncle Tab

United States

#146927 Jan 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
If indeed Uncle T was correct he could prove it with a blistering response with legal analysis to show why that Executive Order does not violate the 3rd and 4th amendment.

Obama might even use your example, if the need arises...because you is sho nuff so smarter than educated folks.
Show the SCOTUS's stance on it!! It's just THAT SIMPLE dumbass.

You can't. Yet you just keep blabbing about how right you are.

Republican Logic, if you repeat it often enough, it becomes true. Yet.... No facts to back it up.

It's fun pointing out how I asked to to repeat both my question and your answer and you run from doing so.

That says volumes about your endless ignorance.

If you'd like to point out where I
Mentioned the Bill of Rights in my question, you're more than welcome to do so. But..... I didn't. It was a straight forward question, plain and simple, just for you, low IQ republican.

And just for the hell of it, the SCOTUS, same as the Constitution, dissects the meaning of the Bill of Rights, so either way, you're wrong. But thanks for pointing it out for everyone.

What do they charge you for that Internet schooling?? It's WAY too much... But you're too stupid to realize it.

I realize it. LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#146928 Jan 29, 2014
If indeed Uncle T was correct he could prove it with a blistering response with legal analysis to show why that Executive Order does not violate the 3rd and 4th amendment.

Obama might even use your example, if the need arises...because you is sho nuff so smarter than educated folks.
One other thing.... The SCOTUS agrees with me, not you.

:-D dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#146930 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>Allow me to reiterate, the point I made that proved you wrong.
The 3rd amendment and the 4th amendment specifically limit the actions (SCOTUS cannot amend the bill of rights) Obama calls for with his EO; therefore his EO IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
I cannot simplify this further.
SCOTUS interprets, Bill of Rights limits the scope and powers of executive branch, legislative branch and yes even legislative branch of government.
I never said anything different than that! Please post where the SC says its unconstitutional..... End of discussion.

(Let's watch how this is spun out of control lmao)

Please read that a few times and let it soak in before you answer it. Have someone to explain the question to you if you don't understand it.

I made it as simple as possible. POST THE SCOTUS's STANCE ON THE EO.

This is exhausting messing with these imbeciles!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#146931 Jan 29, 2014
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Dubbya spent like a liberal.
I still prefer his actions as POTUS over Obama.
that says a lot about how you think, dumbass.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#146932 Jan 29, 2014
Big Balls to go with his Big Stick
You Go...Mr President!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#146933 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be the next republican to run for president. christe shot himself in the foot with that highway blocking deal that killed the old man in the ambulance.
Republicans are stupid, top to bottom!! That examines why Dumbya was president twice. Pure republican stupidity!
Geez ..... I couldnít make up stuff this good about Republican politicians. Two days ago after mentioning about how in one week (last week) the Republicans had managed to insult, peeve, and alienate women, low-income people, and college students in three out of five days I asked what they were going to do this week ..... now I know. And it's only halfway through Wednesday.
Uncle Tab

United States

#146934 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>Allow me to reiterate, the point I made that proved you wrong.
The 3rd amendment and the 4th amendment specifically limit the actions (SCOTUS cannot amend the bill of rights) Obama calls for with his EO; therefore his EO IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
I cannot simplify this further.
SCOTUS interprets, Bill of Rights limits the scope and powers of executive branch, legislative branch and yes even legislative branch of government.
So the SCOTUS said that EO is Unconstitutional? Post from the SC website where they say that EO is unconstitutional. Simple. Just do that and I'll say I'm wrong. If you can't, and I already know you can't, admit you're wrong (again)

LMAO

Lets watch the spin AGAIN! Was a very simple question.... It doesn't get any easier, but he'll spin it again.

Tell ya what super stupid, you post the SC decision on this from the SC website, and if that website says the EO is unconstitutional, I'll never post here again, you're wrong and you never post here again.

You're right, in your mind, so you'll take this bet in a second.

Put up or shut up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#146935 Jan 29, 2014
putuporshutup wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the misunderstanding tab. I highlighted your comment about the SCOTUS for Ari's dumbass. Shoulda been more clear. Welcome back and carry on owning the "professor's" ass.
LMAO I'm sorry. I thought, what the hell.... Son of stupid just admitted I was right and I thought you had to be crazy!! Sorry again, and thanks! Seems as tho nothing at all has changed, these people are still amazingly ignorant. This tool went from admitting he was wrong, now he's saying he was right. He's sooooo confused.

Facts get them every single time
Uncle Tab

United States

#146936 Jan 29, 2014
Has anyone noticed wrote:
That fool RepulsiveCOD goes away, and Uncle Tab appears, then vice versa? A bit odd!
Nice try.... I haven't been here since Halloween dumbass! LMAO

REPUBLICANS ARE SO STUPID!!

:-D

Since: Oct 09

#146937 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the SCOTUS's stance on it!! It's just THAT SIMPLE dumbass.
You can't. Yet you just keep blabbing about how right you are.
Republican Logic, if you repeat it often enough, it becomes true. Yet.... No facts to back it up.
It's fun pointing out how I asked to to repeat both my question and your answer and you run from doing so.
That says volumes about your endless ignorance.
If you'd like to point out where I
Mentioned the Bill of Rights in my question, you're more than welcome to do so. But..... I didn't. It was a straight forward question, plain and simple, just for you, low IQ republican.
And just for the hell of it, the SCOTUS, same as the Constitution, dissects the meaning of the Bill of Rights, so either way, you're wrong. But thanks for pointing it out for everyone.
What do they charge you for that Internet schooling?? It's WAY too much... But you're too stupid to realize it.
I realize it. LMAO
THE BILL OF RIGHTS and the Rest of the United States Constitution is always relevant when "CONSTITUTIONALTY" is discussed.

Your limited grasp and interpretation be dammed!
The rule of law is the measuring tool, btw the Bill of Rights is what is...no matter what your definition of the word "is" is.
Uncle Tab

United States

#146938 Jan 29, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>Geez ..... I couldn’t make up stuff this good about Republican politicians. Two days ago after mentioning about how in one week (last week) the Republicans had managed to insult, peeve, and alienate women, low-income people, and college students in three out of five days I asked what they were going to do this week ..... now I know. And it's only halfway through Wednesday.
No doubt!

They are just a car wreck after another car wreck..... And we just can't look away, we have to watch and see how bad the next car wreck is.

And not ONE of them here are smart enough to catch on.

Political ignorance at its best.

But that's what Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, Savage, all of those types that prey on the weak minded republican voters do. And the low IQ republican voters are too dumb to do ANY research outside of WND, dailycaller, those types of 'news' sites that prey on their stupidity as well.

It's a list cause, republicans are just ..... Stupid!

Since: Oct 09

#146939 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So the SCOTUS said that EO is Unconstitutional? Post from the SC website where they say that EO is unconstitutional. Simple. Just do that and I'll say I'm wrong. If you can't, and I already know you can't, admit you're wrong (again)
LMAO
Lets watch the spin AGAIN! Was a very simple question.... It doesn't get any easier, but he'll spin it again.
Tell ya what super stupid, you post the SC decision on this from the SC website, and if that website says the EO is unconstitutional, I'll never post here again, you're wrong and you never post here again.
You're right, in your mind, so you'll take this bet in a second.
Put up or shut up!
Lets fast forward by going back in time (pun):

Apparently you have no knowledge of case law and how it works, past decisions stand as a determinate for use and reference as a gauge of "constitutionality".
These decisions prohibit the actions Obama wants under EO # 13603.

You do not have a clue as to what we are discussing you are simply in "defend Obama" mode.

3rd amendment SCOTUS decision:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case... 4th amendment SCOTUS decision:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case...
Uncle Tab

United States

#146940 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>THE BILL OF RIGHTS and the Rest of the United States Constitution is always relevant when "CONSTITUTIONALTY" is discussed.

Your limited grasp and interpretation be dammed!
The rule of law is the measuring tool, btw the Bill of Rights is what is...no matter what your definition of the word "is" is.
So you have nothing with a SCOTUS to back up what you say?

Exactly!!

Wrong again!!

Why is this always so easy?

Bahahahahahaha

NEXT?
Uncle Tab

United States

#146941 Jan 29, 2014

These are the types of people who voted for Dumbya, the WORST president in history.

No wonder you all ate so stupid when it comes to FACTS!

Those facts get you every time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#146943 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>Lets fast forward by going back in time (pun):

Apparently you have no knowledge of case law and how it works, past decisions stand as a determinate for use and reference as a gauge of "constitutionality".
These decisions prohibit the actions Obama wants under EO # 13603.

You do not have a clue as to what we are discussing you are simply in "defend Obama" mode.

3rd amendment SCOTUS decision:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case... 4th amendment SCOTUS decision:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case...
For the 9000th time, WHAT IS THE SC FINDING ON 'THIS' EO??

How much simpler can this get??

I swear to God I don't know how you imbeciles wipe your own ass!!

You dip shits are just ignorant!!

:-D I've got you dancing like a chicken in a cast iron skillet!! And you're too stupid to realize it.
I always vote

Elizabethton, TN

#146944 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
These are the types of people who voted for Dumbya, the WORST president in history.
No wonder you all ate so stupid when it comes to FACTS!
Those facts get you every time.
We are living the Worst President in the history of the USA! That bluegumed sonofabitch will destroy this great nation, however I have been told a revolution is coming!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#146945 Jan 29, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have nothing with a SCOTUS to back up what you say?
Exactly!!
Wrong again!!
Why is this always so easy?
Bahahahahahaha
NEXT?
Hey, Uncle T, we missed you
Uncle Tab

United States

#146946 Jan 29, 2014
Guess the SC finds no fault with EO#13603 or this low IQ/VERY LOW information voter would realize he lost his ass in this debate.

It's a shame they are so politically ignorant.

Just because you are told something is unconstitutional by your crazy whackado 'news' sources, doesn't make it factual.

I have you many chances to back up what you said, same as I did when I owned your ignorant ass on the gun grab EO lie you were claiming was truth. No ones come to get my guns yet lmao

I feel really sorry for you ignorant SOBs!! It's a shame you're so ignorant.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#146949 Jan 29, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So look at the List and tell us if Executive Orders are trampling on the Constitution who trampled worst. Hypocrite as always.
Ronald Reagan
Total 381

George Bush41(one term 4 years)
Total 166

William J. Clinton
Total 364

George W. Bush43
Total 291

Barack Obama (5 years)
Total 169
Moron to the end pookie. It's not how many, it's how many cross the line. Now based on your post, how many of the other presidents have crossed the constitutional line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Willow new leader 3 hr Danny 1
ballpark 14 hr Pfff 24
What ppl think of Scottsville Landmark ppl. 15 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) 17 hr Poootaaaatoooooe 27
Toby Fri Big and Bashful 11
Mucking Forons Fri Big and Bashful 3
S'hmedley T Troll Fri Mucking Forons 242

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance