'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228785 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132033 Oct 29, 2013
Yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe there are people out there that think more taxes will solve the problem.
It's hard to believe that there are people out there who believe that the rich paying their share wouldn't help.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#132034 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that there are people out there who believe that the rich paying their share wouldn't help.
Our CONgress will tell you they need more money, more taxes and will never have enough ...
that is our greedy politicians. But, how many of them have money overseas just to avoid paying taxes. Loopholes that NO money hungry politicians LIKE to close, EVER...

How many of this CONS will give up their CADILLAC health plan and go on OBAMACARE ...
or give up 72% of their healthcare subsidies ...??

How naive people can be and believe such CRAP ?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132035 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
I was merely attempting to clarify that you needed to have ever worked to draw Medicare.
Sorry, "needed" should be needn
't.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132036 Oct 29, 2013
uhg NEEDN"T!!!
I really should toss my phone.
Oh well, be home in a few .
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#132037 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
uhg NEEDN"T!!!
I really should toss my phone.
Oh well, be home in a few .
You are not driving while posting, I hope...?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132038 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Our CONgress will tell you they need more money, more taxes and will never have enough ...
that is our greedy politicians. But, how many of them have money overseas just to avoid paying taxes. Loopholes that NO money hungry politicians LIKE to close, EVER...
How many of this CONS will give up their CADILLAC health plan and go on OBAMACARE ...
or give up 72% of their healthcare subsidies ...??
How naive people can be and believe such CRAP ?
I agree in part.
In order not to need more taxes we need to make cuts. The obvious place to make cuts is to the most wasteful of the big three expenditures, the military.
Yes there is waste in all three but the military spends the most unnecessary money,
Since the chances of any meaningful cuts to the military are slim to none (republicans will dress any significant cuts as "weakening our defenses", "denying our troops needed equipment" or "unpatriotic". None of which are supported by any empirical evidence), the only solution left is an increase in revenue.
Regardless whether you are increasing revenues or just balancing the system the tax burden should fall mostly with those that benefit most from the support and infrastructure that our taxes provide. The rich.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132039 Oct 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Actually in the average life time a person will draw out more than $220K than they paid in just on Medicare. So BS on it being your money because that doesn't include the average $72K more back in SS. Illegals do not draw SS or Medicare. But until the tax Law changed a year ago the rich like Mitt never paid a dime into the system due to their income being capital gains.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2...
==========

The *RICH* as you say
ALWAYS pay MORE in taxes!

Simply because they 'MAKE MORE'
AND
HAVE more
to be TAXED!

And you WHINE over the amount you pay!

Mitt & Ann
PAID *MILLIONS* last year!

PLUS gave MILLIONS to CHARITIES!

What did you pay ???

A few THOUSAND ...

you DO NOT have a "LICK of sense" ...

cry
cry
cry
CRY ba bee!

la wa la waaaa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

==========
Mitt Romney Paid More Taxes Than Required ...

By not using all the available deductions, he paid an additional $500,000 to the federal government.

Reid claimed[LIED!!!] in July that he had heard Romney didn't pay any taxes for the past 10 years, an accusation that prompted the Romney campaign to respond at the time that there was never a year Romney paid $0 in taxes. But the accusation still managed to perpetuate the pressure on the GOP candidate to release more financial information.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/romney-pa...

byron-m-allen
Romney voluntarily overpaid his taxes. How many rich Democrats screaming about taxes have overpaid the IRS? NONE.. Is seems they scream about what OTHERS should pay, but they could have just written a check and sent it in. Can you spell HYPOCRITES ?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132040 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not driving while posting, I hope...?????
Not at all, I use public transportation whenever possible.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132041 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The *RICH* as you say
ALWAYS pay MORE in taxes!
Simply because they 'MAKE MORE'
AND
HAVE more
to be TAXED!
And you WHINE over the amount you pay!
Mitt & Ann
PAID *MILLIONS* last year!
PLUS gave MILLIONS to CHARITIES!
What did you pay ???
A few THOUSAND ...
you DO NOT have a "LICK of sense" ...
cry
cry
cry
CRY ba bee!
la wa la waaaa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
==========
Mitt Romney Paid More Taxes Than Required ...
By not using all the available deductions, he paid an additional $500,000 to the federal government.
Reid claimed[LIED!!!] in July that he had heard Romney didn't pay any taxes for the past 10 years, an accusation that prompted the Romney campaign to respond at the time that there was never a year Romney paid $0 in taxes. But the accusation still managed to perpetuate the pressure on the GOP candidate to release more financial information.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/romney-pa...
byron-m-allen
Romney voluntarily overpaid his taxes. How many rich Democrats screaming about taxes have overpaid the IRS? NONE.. Is seems they scream about what OTHERS should pay, but they could have just written a check and sent it in. Can you spell HYPOCRITES ?????
Yet still paid a lower rate than most of the middle class.
Just proves how unfair out tax system is.
Do you really think he overpays when his Taxes aren't up to public scrutiny? Do you think all the wealthy overpay? That they don't have accountants making sure they get EVERY deduction possible?
LMAO you fail to see that your own post shows how unbalanced the tax system is.
You must be a very blissful person :D
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132042 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I use public transportation whenever possible.
Good Newport Guy ...!!!!!
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132043 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think he overpays when his Taxes aren't up to public scrutiny? Do you think all the wealthy overpay? That they don't have accountants making sure they get EVERY deduction possible?
Don't forget that people like Mitt Romney, Warren Buffet and others employ many like us that need jobs ...they reinvest and without them, can you ever have worked for poor guy ??

Try other countries that don't have rich and companies and what kind of life you have, when you work for the government that controls everything. Trust me you don't want to know.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132044 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132045 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
$$$ Amount of his PAID in
IS
one heluva LOT more than yours!

You get the percentage(incentives)
KNOCKED off
the farther you go
UP
the Pay Scale

dumchit!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#132046 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=V rsac+pictures#biv=i%7C2%3Bd%7C k6ZzQujyOPUx4M%3A
This is my 'birth' town back home...!!!!!
It's so beautiful and peaceful looking. Do you get to go back for visits?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132047 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He's LYING Z!
That is not used here as often as in BIG cities ...
Different culture.

Unless he's handicapped ...

;~)
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132048 Oct 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :)
You're Welcome ...!!!!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#132049 Oct 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Syl, you gd Liar pos.
You are a empty headed parking lot lizard.Do you have to pay taxes on your earnings?
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#132050 Oct 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's LYING Z!
That is not used here as often as in BIG cities ...
Different culture.
Unless he's handicapped ...
;~)
I don't know AL...that's why I asked?

I know, that sometimes I take public transportation if I go to Los Angeles because it's faster. Or, when I'm driving I and get phone call I will wait till I get home. Texting and driving ...
NEVER ...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#132051 Oct 29, 2013
Ohyeaaaaaa wrote:
If you like your kool-aid, you can keep your kool-aid.
The sweetness you taste is lead.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132052 Oct 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that people like Mitt Romney, Warren Buffet and others employ many like us that need jobs ...they reinvest and without them, can you ever have worked for poor guy ??
Try other countries that don't have rich and companies and what kind of life you have, when you work for the government that controls everything. Trust me you don't want to know.
I understand your premise, but your examples are poor ones (both get most their incomes from capital investments).
The rich tend to hold on to the majority of their income while the middle class and the poor tend to put the majority of their income right back into the economy buying goods and services.
Which do you think creates more jobs?
It is a myth that the rich and major corporations are out there trying to create jobs. It is just the opposite. Their jobs are to make as much profit possible. To produce as much as possible, as cheaply as possible. In other words make as much as possible while creating as few jobs as possible.
The three ways you counter this is to create more demand (the poor and middle class spending), regulate and provide tax incentives for hiring.
I have nothing against being rich, I hope to be rich myself. That said we owe them nothing. They owe us for providing an environment that enabled them to become rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr Recon Beeker 2,291
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 5 hr Twistedskank 10
Words of wisdom for the day. 6 hr Primate at large 12
What about Corinna Hack? (Sep '09) 10 hr karma 4
anyone know what county in KY they are referrin... 10 hr Answer 2
Meth 10 hr Jesus H Christ 8
Madden case Tue Wallace 59

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance