'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265032 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#131731 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#131647 2 hrs ago
Page 5767
for the MODS to 'remove'
IF wanted ...
----------
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
what post? lololololololol
THIS one

you
16%
'mathematical'
GENIUS
you ...
~~~~~~~~~~

ha ha ha ha ha ...

WHERE IS 'a' LIE
in THAT post ???

o 'smart' one

;~)

==========

-
========
WoW

)8~D>
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#131732 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you mother HAG, go do it to yourself ...
KISS KISS MY SERBIAN ASS...YOU UGLY FACE...
KISS KISS MITCH...YOU OBSESSED {B}ITCH...
Keep kissing, practice makes perfect.
Piss off you liberal COW, you're no body you loser.
HAHA, bust a gut there chemtrail. Keep obsessing. Oh and fo

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131733 Oct 27, 2013
60 minutes on Benghazi tonight, sure makes your blood boil. "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...that witch was responsible for her ambassador. She was his boss. Obama knew too, Red Cross, UK embassy and US embassy had warnings it's going to be attacks by al qaida. Lying bastards in this administration knew ahead of time. They can stay in front of American people and lie over and over and over again...SICK ...!!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131734 Oct 27, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, bust a gut there chemtrail. Keep obsessing. Oh and fo
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah, can you say it with straight face ..."KEEP OBSESSING"...really ?????

"RIP GOP" and "DITCH MITCH"...really, can you...??

PISS OFF you ugly liberal COW...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131735 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
60 minutes on Benghazi tonight, sure makes your blood boil. "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...that witch was responsible for her ambassador. She was his boss. Obama knew too, Red Cross, UK embassy and US embassy had warnings it's going to be attacks by al qaida. Lying bastards in this administration knew ahead of time. They can stay in front of American people and lie over and over and over again...SICK ...!!
It was mentioned many times an attack was coming....... But who cut security at embassy's?

The facts were clearly stated on 60 Minutes and its what we've said for a long time..... Republicans, as usual, are at fault.

Nuff said!

Spin it as much as you like, the report didn't say it was Hillary's or Obama's fault. They did however mention that security was cut a few times.

But you're too stupid to grasp what facts are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131736 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, can you say it with straight face ..."KEEP OBSESSING"...really ?????

"RIP GOP" and "DITCH MITCH"...really, can you...??

PISS OFF you ugly liberal COW...!!
Seems like your meds should have kicked by now.

You must be one of those types that abuse the prescribed meds and go nuts from abusing them.

Go to your doctor and see if you can go to rehab. Your mood jumps all over the place. First sign of drug abuse.
OZombies

United States

#131737 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your meds should have kicked by now.
You must be one of those types that abuse the prescribed meds and go nuts from abusing them.
Go to your doctor and see if you can go to rehab. Your mood jumps all over the place. First sign of drug abuse.
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I never did drugs...
O 'special' one...I don't like anything to be in control of me. I don't even take prescription meds if I'm not able to drive right after.

Obama and Hillary knew about attacks were coming from al qaida. But, Obama was the president and not Bush and it was Obama's responsibility to protect our guys. Enough with cuts, are you that dumb? Obama could take our guys out of Libya like Red Cross and UK embassy. Our embassy was attacked in April same year. But, they screwed up big time and that's why everyone in this administration lied and blamed on YouTube video. They knew ahead of time and didn't do anything but tell American people lie after lie after lie. Susan Rice knew that Sunday 4 programs when she blamed on YouTube video and that's why Hillary immediately had brain damage and no one could tell us where was Obama that night. We know he went to bed that night and Las Vegas next morning, but don't tell anyone ...pssssss...
unclek

Marion, IL

#131739 Oct 27, 2013
Get this shit off my alerts
Uncle Tab

United States

#131740 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink, I don't smoke, I never did drugs...
O 'special' one...I don't like anything to be in control of me. I don't even take prescription meds if I'm not able to drive right after.

Obama and Hillary knew about attacks were coming from al qaida. But, Obama was the president and not Bush and it was Obama's responsibility to protect our guys. Enough with cuts, are you that dumb? Obama could take our guys out of Libya like Red Cross and UK embassy. Our embassy was attacked in April same year. But, they screwed up big time and that's why everyone in this administration lied and blamed on YouTube video. They knew ahead of time and didn't do anything but tell American people lie after lie after lie. Susan Rice knew that Sunday 4 programs when she blamed on YouTube video and that's why Hillary immediately had brain damage and no one could tell us where was Obama that night. We know he went to bed that night and Las Vegas next morning, but don't tell anyone ...pssssss...
Divert divert divert!

Republicans cut security for embassy's...... Yes or no? Simple question. Just answer it honestly.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131741 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!
Republicans cut security for embassy's...... Yes or no? Simple question. Just answer it honestly.
Did any democrats vote for the Embassy security cuts? None? lol Check again, liar. You pick and choose what facts you are willing to believe. You believe the reports from the democrats on the Hill that claim the cuts had no bearing on the terrorist attacks but refuse to believe that Hitlary and her gang of buffoons also played a huge part in those cuts...hence the reason they claim the cuts had nothing to do with Benghazi.
Try again. Surely you can do better than this silly shit, uncle flabby. lmao

A fun fact for your dumb ass...147 Republicans voted for the cuts. 149 DEMOCRATS VOTED FOR THE CUTS! Oops! LMMFAO
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131742 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!
It was Obama's administration. Bush wasn't the president any longer. Enough with stupid divert ...
Obama could sign executive order...he could do anything he wanted to. Red Cross left, so as UK embassy. Why after April attack Obama didn't order our guys to come home. Hillary knew...
if it was Republicans fault, why do they lie, it was YouTube video????? Use your head...!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131744 Oct 27, 2013
147 House Republicans voted yes for the cuts. 149 House democrats voted yes for the cuts. Only in uncle flabby's brainwashed bizzaro world does that mean the Republicans are to blame. Speaks volumes about his intelligence, or lack of, doesn't it? lol
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131745 Oct 27, 2013
Democrats would love nothing more, if they could blame attack on our embassy in Libya on Republicans. That is why they tried diversion ..........blame on YouTube video ..........
Hillary, Obama, Jay Carney, Susan Rice...everyone blame YouTube video. Worked for DUMMIES ..!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#131746 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle flabby has tucked his tail and ran off...again. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131747 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It was mentioned many times an attack was coming....... But who cut security at embassy's?
The facts were clearly stated on 60 Minutes and its what we've said for a long time..... Republicans, as usual, are at fault.
Nuff said!
Spin it as much as you like, the report didn't say it was Hillary's or Obama's fault. They did however mention that security was cut a few times.
But you're too stupid to grasp what facts are.
Run, lil dobie, RUN!
:)
``````````
Even tho Bush was 'president'...

Who was in charge of the Congress in 2007?

The 'dimocRats'

110th Congress[starting in 2007]

Below is a breakdown of the composition of the 110th Congress.

Congress--Rep----Dem-----Ind-- --Vacancies
Senate----49-----49------2---- -—
House-----199----235-----0---- --1

Led by Robert[KKK]Byrd-Senate
Led by Pelosi[aca Fame]- House

Read more: The One Hundred Tenth Congress | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/us/government/110-c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131748 Oct 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
Uncle flabby has tucked his tail and ran off...again. lol
he be back tho ...
s/he/it LOVES 'punishment'...

;~)
Jay

Springville, TN

#131749 Oct 27, 2013
Judge Pirro, rips Obama a new one. LOL

&no feather=True
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131750 Oct 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Judge Pirro, rips Obama a new one. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1qzz98vaTK0XX&nofeather=T rue
Saw that last night!

G~R~E~A~T

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131751 Oct 27, 2013
Hillary Clinton Pointed Out That DEMOCRATS Cut The Embassy Security Budget Three Consecutive Years (2007-2009).

So How Is GOP To Blame???

If and when we get the transcript of the Benghazi hearings, we will see Hillary Clinton explaining to a Democrat that the embassy security budget had been cut every single year but one since 2007.
January 24, 2013 at 5:00 am

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2013/...
Jay

Springville, TN

#131753 Oct 27, 2013
Talk about Liberals eating their own. Deny this one you talking head libs!

Gotta love this, you Pubs!

WATCH Liberal Networks’ News Anchors Trash Obamacare
October 26, 2013 by NewsEditor

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-libera...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol election 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 51
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately 3 hr Judge 14
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 44
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? 11 hr Doglover 1
Fat girls give good head 14 hr Mucking Forons 10
Larry and Annette absheer 23 hr Jack Miov 15
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed (Jun '16) Sat Billy 18

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance