'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225140 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubiCONS

Bardstown, KY

#127136 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA PRESIDENCY CAUSING DEPRESSION

American investment broker, businessman, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff warns us that we are in worse shape now economically than we were just before the 2008 financial crisis, which we still have yet to recover from.

“I think the U.S. has been in a depression or a recession for the entirety of the Obama presidency,” Schiff said.“I think there’s going to be a depression, but I don’t think it’s going to be global.”

“When the dollar collapses and when the rest of the world stops wasting their resources, propping up our economy, buying our debt, selling us products that we can’t pay for, I think you’re going to have a global economic boom outside of the United States.”

“I just hope that one day we’re smart enough to jump in on it by adopting free market principles.”

“I hope we can reclaim our former glory,” he continued.“But to do that’s we’re going to have to reclaim the values that we have abandoned and those are the ones that our Founding Fathers wrote into our Constitution, not the ones that we’re following now.”

DITCH HARRY

Democrats are LIEberals
Uncle Tab

United States

#127137 Oct 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumber than Mikro babble. Obama has promised three hundred million to Detroit. Funny after shutting down the WWII memorial to veterans of the greatest generation due to funding. What a joke rebuild a ghetto or fund veterans. That is classless Obama.
The post told you who has the WW2 monument shut down.

Why won't bonehead Faketan let the vote happen??

Guess you weren't told that's what's keeping it closed!!

Makes you the stupid one.

You're more than welcome to post where that FACT is not true.

But you won't so it because you choose to remind stupid.

No way republicans can keep seats after this.

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#127138 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to an idiot of a century. Every day he
gives himself a credit how smart he is, me me me.
Everyone according to him and who doesn't agree with him is low "IQer"...!! Poor thing...!!
Coming from someone who can't operate her Obama phone?

:-D

Talk about stupid
Uncle Tab

United States

#127139 Oct 5, 2013
RepubiCONS wrote:
OBAMA PRESIDENCY CAUSING DEPRESSION

American investment broker, businessman, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff warns us that we are in worse shape now economically than we were just before the 2008 financial crisis, which we still have yet to recover from.

“I think the U.S. has been in a depression or a recession for the entirety of the Obama presidency,” Schiff said.“I think there’s going to be a depression, but I don’t think it’s going to be global.”

“When the dollar collapses and when the rest of the world stops wasting their resources, propping up our economy, buying our debt, selling us products that we can’t pay for, I think you’re going to have a global economic boom outside of the United States.”

“I just hope that one day we’re smart enough to jump in on it by adopting free market principles.”

“I hope we can reclaim our former glory,” he continued.“But to do that’s we’re going to have to reclaim the values that we have abandoned and those are the ones that our Founding Fathers wrote into our Constitution, not the ones that we’re following now.”

DITCH HARRY

Democrats are LIEberals
Might want to research those facts.

Stock Market alone proves you and the idiot who wrote that article as very uninformed.

Republicans of today are amazingly STUPID!

Doom, Gloom, Fear!!

I feel sorry for you ignorant people. The republicans have to, sooner or later, do their jobs. And in 2014,16..... They're going to be shipped right out of office.

None too soon.
RepubiCONS

Bardstown, KY

#127140 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA INFLICTING PUBLIC PAIN ON CANCER PATIENTS

While our president still enjoys his essential employees and locations: the White House chefs, Camp David, and a military golf course, there doesn't seem to be any question that in mercenary pursuit of a political win, this White House is determined to unreasonably punish as many everyday people as possible. And this includes children sick with cancer. That might sound like hyperbole, but it is not.

Although Barack Obama's chefs have been deemed "essential," employees at the National Institutes of Health who offer last-chance experimental cancer treatments for children suffering from cancer have not. Worse still, House Republicans have offered to compromise with the president and single the NIH out for funding. The White House has threatened a veto.

Using children sick with cancer as pawns is community organizing on steroids. And the media are covering for him. When the media thought they could emotionally blackmail the GOP with these sick children, telling their story was all the rage. Now that it is Obama and Senate Democrats wrist-flicking refusing treatment for these children, suddenly the media aren't too interested in telling their story.

There are many other examples of this president's cold-hearted fanaticism and willingness to punish people for reasons that seem to have much more to with spite than what is and is not "essential." In fact, there are a number of examples where Obama seems to be spending more money and using more resources to close and block and inconvenience than to just leave it alone.

The media may or may not report on these individual occurrences, but what they will never do is provide the American people with the full context and scope of Obama's shrill pettiness.

Below is a list of illogical, unnecessary, and shockingly spiteful moves our government is making in the name of essential and non-essential.
--
1. Treatments for Children Suffering From Cancer - The GOP have agreed to a compromise by funding part of the government, including the National Institutes of Health, which offers children with cancer last-chance experimental treatment. Obama has threatened to veto this funding.
2. The World War II Memorial - The WWII memorial on the DC Mall is a 24/7 open-air memorial that is not regularly staffed. Although the White House must have known that WWII veterans in their eighties and nineties had already booked flights to visit this memorial, the White House still found the resources to spitefully barricade the attraction.
The Republican National Committee has offered to cover any costs required to keep the memorial open. The White House refused. Moreover, like the NIH, the GOP will pass a compromise bill that would fund America's national parks. Obama has threatened to veto that bill.
3. Furloughed Military Chaplains Not Allowed to Work for Free - Furloughed military chaplains willing to celebrate Mass and baptisms for free have been told they will be punished for doing so.
4. Business Stops In Florida Keys - Although the GOP have agreed to compromise in the ongoing budget stalemate and fund the parks, Obama has threatened to veto that funding. As a result, small businesses, hunters, and commercial fisherman can't practice their trade. While the feds have deemed the personnel necessary to keep this area open "non-essential," the "enforcement officers" to ensure no business is done are "essential."
5. Obama Blacks Out Sports, Entertainment Programming to Overseas Troops - The American Forces Network (AFN) that provides American sports and entertainment programming to our troops stationed abroad, has been shut down. For some reason, though, AFN News will still broadcast news, just not any of the popular and fun stuff.
Camp David is essential, but popular programming for heroes overseas is non-essential.

DITCH HARRY

Democrats are LIEberals
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#127141 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not prove the facts wrong (you can't, but it's fun watching you idiots try) or stfu.
:-)
Stupid republicans say everything's a lie because Fox doesn't report what's really going on.
Who are you to demand anything from anyone? Your and idiotic poster on a forum. You are ill informed and a basic troll. You parrot Libturd talking points without knowing anything you speak about.

The problem is, you hate everyone that doesn't think the same as you. You are not intelligent enough to have a civil debate. YOU are what is wrong with American politics.
Check this

Chesapeake, OH

#127142 Oct 5, 2013
My name is Chris Childers I am from Ashland Kentucky. I am emailing you because I need help. I had three people come in my mothers home after he threatened me and posted he was going to quote 'beat me to death'.'I want your blood and that's all I will settle for'. He showed up at my home the next morning after threatening to do so. He knocked on the door when I opened the door I told them to leave my kids were at the home. He then grabbed me by my arm ripping my shirt almost off me, his wife grabbed my other arm and they held me in the door way arms stretched out pinned to the wall while his son Derrick Caudill was punching me. This went on for about a minute I could not get loose. My mom who is 54 years old and has had her neck broke now is disabled got a taser and tased frank so I could get loose. When she did that he grabbed her arm and started hitting her 'she weighs 102 pounds'. While that was going on Derrick was still attacking me while frank still had my mother by her arm when I picked up a knife that was laying within reaching distance and stabbed the both of them. No serious injuries or life threatening injuries were sustained in the stabbing. I have copies of all the threats he made to me. I have pictures of him leaving the scene. I have copies of the posts he made and the conversation with the person that told him where I lived. She did not know why he wanted to know where I lived until after she told him. She asked why he wanted to know he replied 'I'm going to hurt him'. My two year old son and 6 month old was in the home when all of this happened. He was not charged with wanton endangerment or assault or for holding me against my will while his son beat me. Frank had a knife in his hand while all of this was going on as we'll. the cop did not turn in the copies if the threatening messages he had sent me the night before. Which would have shown his real intent. I was indicted on a grand jury indictment for second degree assault because I defended myself mom and my children. Frank is well known in catlettsburg ky where our court house is, he has family members that work in the court house. I am being treated unfair by the system here and can not get anyone to look into this on my behalf. I tried contacting the local news and get this out to the public and see that the court system here is showing him favor. I have been had four subpoenas to come to court to testify against him but 'someone' for
The court house called and told us that the court dates were cancelled. I got a FTA as well on my back child support as well because someone called my moms house and told her that my court dates were all cancelled and caused me not to show up. I am endanger of loosing my family freedom my everything I love because of this ordeal and I am begging you please help me and my family. They know that I can not afford a decent attorney to defend me in court. This kind of thing is common in boyd county if you know someone and have money you can get away with anything. I am struggling to understand how this is happening to me. The castle law CLEARLY STATES that what I did was self defense I could not let this 250 pound man keep hitting my mom and jerking her around by her arm JUST SAW THIS IN ANOTHER POST. VERY INTERESTING
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127143 Oct 5, 2013
Our Founding Fathers included Islam

Thomas Jefferson didn't just own a Quran -- he engaged with Islam and fought to ensure the rights of Muslims

Excerpted from "Thomas Jefferson's Qur'an"
[He] sais “neither Pagan nor Mahamedan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.”
— Thomas Jefferson, quoting John Locke, 1776

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/05/our_founding_...

haha, let's see what the racist self proclaimed patriots think of this. lmao

RIP RACIST GOP CONS

DITCH THE IMPOSTER SOCK
&
DITCH MITCH
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127144 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMACARE WEBSITE ALREADY FAILING...OF COURSE

Like a flaming Chevy Volt brought back to the shop for repairs, the Obamacare federal health insurance exchange website has now been recalled. The application part of the site, healthcare.gov , will be taken down during off-hours over the weekend, and will be unavailable for public use – which does not truly differentiate it from its current status.

The Obamacare launch has been nothing short of disastrous for the Obama administration, particularly given the supposed urgency of implementing Obamacare that President Obama has claimed as the rationale for refusal to negotiate over the government shutdown. On September 27, CBS News reported,“Obamacare’s success may hinge on a website.” By October 4, even Obama acolytes like the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein and Evan Soltas labeled healthcare.gov “really bad.” They wrote,“the Obama administration doesn't have a basically working product that would be improved by a software update. They have a Web site that almost nobody has been able to successfully use. If Apple launched a major new product that functioned as badly as Obamacare's online insurance marketplace, the tech world would be calling for Tim Cook's head.”

The Obamacare website’s launch was so poor that Sarah Kliff of the Post similarly reported that the media was struggling to find anyone who had been able to enroll in Obamacare.“We’re told they do exist and are indeed real people,” she wrote. On Friday, Kliff believed she had discovered such a person: one Chad Henderson. There was only one problem, as Kliff later learned: Henderson was an Organizing for Action volunteer, and never enrolled at all. She lamented,“I spoke with Chad over the phone about this situation. He told me that he has indeed not purchased coverage but doesn't believe he was lying. He said he told reporters that he completed an application for coverage and knows what plan he would like to purchase, but has not, as of yet, enrolled in that insurance plan.”

No number of repairs will be able to fix Obamacare. The website is the least of Americans’ worries.
OZombies

United States

#127145 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who can't operate her Obama phone?
Talk about stupid
STFU you buffoon ...Obama phone pays for internet, really ...????? Are you that ignoramus...!

Am I on the phone now ...??

No really, are you that DUMB...??
Uncle Tab

United States

#127146 Oct 5, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to demand anything from anyone? Your and idiotic poster on a forum. You are ill informed and a basic troll. You parrot Libturd talking points without knowing anything you speak about.

The problem is, you hate everyone that doesn't think the same as you. You are not intelligent enough to have a civil debate. YOU are what is wrong with American politics.
It's fun to watch you drones make excuses as to why you won't answer those questions. You're not educated enough.

Why not answer why healthcare is worth shutting our country down and putting 800,000 ppl out of work, closing down WW2 monuments and causing millions upon millions of dollars a day in financial damage to our country, but doing the same thing to stop abortion has never been done?

Why republican??

Let's watch you disappear AGAIN!!

Heh
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127147 Oct 5, 2013
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is right: She shouldn’t resign!

The liberal justice says she’s not going anywhere because she’s good at her job and Democrats will win in 2016

At the end of a politically gloomy week, this story made me smile. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg tells the Washington Post’s Robert Barnes that she has no plans to resign, because she’s still in top form at her job, and she thinks Democrats will keep the White House in 2016.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/04/rock_on_ruth_...

Good for her. Sticking around to see history made again.....FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. Awesome

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#127148 Oct 5, 2013
RepubiCONS wrote:
OBAMA INFLICTING PUBLIC PAIN ON CANCER PATIENTS

While our president still enjoys his essential employees and locations: the White House chefs, Camp David, and a military golf course, there doesn't seem to be any question that in mercenary pursuit of a political win, this White House is determined to unreasonably punish as many everyday people as possible. And this includes children sick with cancer. That might sound like hyperbole, but it is not.

Although Barack Obama's chefs have been deemed "essential," employees at the National Institutes of Health who offer last-chance experimental cancer treatments for children suffering from cancer have not. Worse still, House Republicans have offered to compromise with the president and single the NIH out for funding. The White House has threatened a veto.

Using children sick with cancer as pawns is community organizing on steroids. And the media are covering for him. When the media thought they could emotionally blackmail the GOP with these sick children, telling their story was all the rage. Now that it is Obama and Senate Democrats wrist-flicking refusing treatment for these children, suddenly the media aren't too interested in telling their story.

There are many other examples of this president's cold-hearted fanaticism and willingness to punish people for reasons that seem to have much more to with spite than what is and is not "essential." In fact, there are a number of examples where Obama seems to be spending more money and using more resources to close and block and inconvenience than to just leave it alone.

The media may or may not report on these individual occurrences, but what they will never do is provide the American people with the full context and scope of Obama's shrill pettiness.

Below is a list of illogical, unnecessary, and shockingly spiteful moves our government is making in the name of essential and non-essential.
--
1. Treatments for Children Suffering From Cancer - The GOP have agreed to a compromise by funding part of the government, including the National Institutes of Health, which offers children with cancer last-chance experimental treatment. Obama has threatened to veto this funding.
2. The World War II Memorial - The WWII memorial on the DC Mall is a 24/7 open-air memorial that is not regularly staffed. Although the White House must have known that WWII veterans in their eighties and nineties had already booked flights to visit this memorial, the White House still found the resources to spitefully barricade the attraction.
The Republican National Committee has offered to cover any costs required to keep the memorial open. The White House refused. Moreover, like the NIH, the GOP will pass a compromise bill that would fund America's national parks. Obama has threatened to veto that bill.
3. Furloughed Military Chaplains Not Allowed to Work for Free - Furloughed military chaplains willing to celebrate Mass and baptisms for free funding. As a result, small businesses, hunters, and commercial fisherman can't practice their trade. While the feds have deemed the personnel necessary to keep this area open "non-essential," the "enforcement officers" to ensure no business is done are "essential."
5. Obama Blacks Out Sports, Entertainment Programming to Overseas Troops - The American Forces Network (AFN) that provides American sports and entertainment programming to our troops stationed abroad, has been shut down. For some reason, though, AFN News will still broadcast news, just not any of the popular and fun stuff.
Camp David is essential, but popular programming for heroes overseas is non-essential.

DITCH HARRY

Democrats are LIEberals
Blah blah blah'

Tell Bonehead FakeTan to put what democrats have sent up for a vote.

He has it in his hands.

But you're not educated enough to know that.

Again..... Fix News failure.
Uncle Tab

United States

#127149 Oct 5, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Our Founding Fathers included Islam

Thomas Jefferson didn't just own a Quran -- he engaged with Islam and fought to ensure the rights of Muslims

Excerpted from "Thomas Jefferson's Qur'an"
[He] sais “neither Pagan nor Mahamedan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.”
— Thomas Jefferson, quoting John Locke, 1776

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/05/our_founding_...

haha, let's see what the racist self proclaimed patriots think of this. lmao

RIP RACIST GOP CONS

DITCH THE IMPOSTER SOCK
&
DITCH MITCH
Everyone can tell the difference from these uneducated sock puppets and us. No worries Ms RC. They're ineducated assclowns trying desperately wanting attention.

Funny how they go on and in about how dumb we are but use our names. Just so someone will read their posts using our names lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#127150 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
OBAMACARE WEBSITE ALREADY FAILING...OF COURSE

Like a flaming Chevy Volt brought back to the shop for repairs, the Obamacare federal health insurance exchange website has now been recalled. The application part of the site, healthcare.gov , will be taken down during off-hours over the weekend, and will be unavailable for public use – which does not truly differentiate it from its current status.

The Obamacare launch has been nothing short of disastrous for the Obama administration, particularly given the supposed urgency of implementing Obamacare that President Obama has claimed as the rationale for refusal to negotiate over the government shutdown. On September 27, CBS News reported,“Obamacare’s success may hinge on a website.” By October 4, even Obama acolytes like the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein and Evan Soltas labeled healthcare.gov “really bad.” They wrote,“the Obama administration doesn't have a basically working product that would be improved by a software update. They have a Web site that almost nobody has been able to successfully use. If Apple launched a major new product that functioned as badly as Obamacare's online insurance marketplace, the tech world would be calling for Tim Cook's head.”

The Obamacare website’s launch was so poor that Sarah Kliff of the Post similarly reported that the media was struggling to find anyone who had been able to enroll in Obamacare.“We’re told they do exist and are indeed real people,” she wrote. On Friday, Kliff believed she had discovered such a person: one Chad Henderson. There was only one problem, as Kliff later learned: Henderson was an Organizing for Action volunteer, and never enrolled at all. She lamented,“I spoke with Chad over the phone about this situation. He told me that he has indeed not purchased coverage but doesn't believe he was lying. He said he told reporters that he completed an application for coverage and knows what plan he would like to purchase, but has not, as of yet, enrolled in that insurance plan.”

No number of repairs will be able to fix Obamacare. The website is the least of Americans’ worries.
See what I mean?

Learn some math and you won't need change names so often. Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#127151 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you buffoon ...Obama phone pays for internet, really ...????? Are you that ignoramus...!

Am I on the phone now ...??

No really, are you that DUMB...??
Temper temper Serb chemtrail.

Heh
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127152 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper temper Serb chemtrail.
Heh
No buffoon, I don't have temper, but you are one dumb brain dead creep. You lie when you're cornered ...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127153 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>No buffoon, I don't have temper, but you are one dumb brain dead creep. You lie when you're cornered ...!!
Name ONE time any of you drones have EVER had me cornered??

I've asked ALL of you idiots why your party never shut the goverment down over abortion? But you idiots bust your ass to shut down the goverment over healthcare..... So go right ahead idiot!! Put me in that corner :-D

Show everyone here whatcha got crazy chemtrail Serb whack job!
OZombies

United States

#127154 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE time any of you drones have EVER had me cornered??
I've asked ALL of you idiots why your party never shut the goverment down over abortion? But you idiots bust your ass to shut down the goverment over healthcare..... So go right ahead idiot!! Put me in that corner :-D
Show everyone here whatcha got crazy chemtrail Serb whack job!
Provide LINK, how to get Obama phone with INTERNET, or shut your ugly face, you RACIST SWINE, same as your R/CON "friend"...I'm posting from U.S. not Serbia...when you don't know what to say YOU talk stupid...or when you cornered...I know how to fix phone glitch, runs away coward. I figured after 2 minutes...shut up...YOU demRat...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127155 Oct 5, 2013
...... Let me know when this backing me in the corner starts..... How long does this usually take you stupid uneducated drone republicans??

Dumbasses!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Farley 21 min Chris 69
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 1 hr -Sprocket- 2,213
Kristen pedigo 2 hr Dustin 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Associate Bob 597
Macedonia rd burglaries 22 hr Jessica 1
Browns Pay Lake (Apr '10) Fri fisherman 6
Averitt driver named Scott Fri Jane doe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages