'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#122041 Sep 10, 2013
I normally don't like watching the debates. Nothing but mud slinging and such.
RealWorld

Russellville, KY

#122042 Sep 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
I don't hear none of you whineing or crying about those 'shiney black thugs" that beat that 88 year old man to death! Wonder when they will meet their demise? It's always ok when it is a poor disadvantaged (crackhead) black is murdering white WWII vet's to death. None of you liberal retards ever have anything to say then!
So far two teens have been arrested and will never again see anything but through bars. What's there to say.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#122043 Sep 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree "not guilty" doesn't mean innocent. Prosecutors put on lousy cases all the time. Any doubt the jury finds not guilty. He was guilty as much as OJ and that baby killer Casey Anthony. They will all get theirs eventually.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Swift justice, if we lose a few until things get 'right', So Be It.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122044 Sep 10, 2013
Wow, lQQkie, 3 hours and no circus act. Ya think they are practicing or boozing it up for later after the President speaks. I hope he makes a good case for the American people to understand. I know I wouldn't trust the word of the Russians or any tyrant from Syria, but we will see. Of course, CONgress is lining up now to say they would vote no, including sitting on the fence waiting for teabagger guidance turtleman. Then there's the GRANDrand teabag darling the CONS put up to rebut whatever the President says tonight. Typical GRANDrand.

Well the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is on. BRB

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#122045 Sep 10, 2013
Where are all the ObaMORONS at tonight? Waiting for Putin to send a video to America telling Obama what, when, where, why and how high to jump when he yells at him? lol

Oh sure Syria is going to give up their chemical weapons. I mean, lets get real, it was just days ago that they were shooting at the UN inspectors who were there to investigate the chemical weapons locations and Assad has only used chemical weapons on his people just a couple of times. Yep, sure sounds like somebody is terrified of Obama's red line so much so that they only crossed it a couple of times. Now Putin has Obama backed into a corner and Putin will make the decision as to America striking Syria now or ever.

You ObaMORONS must be wearing your ObaMORON pride like a ray of sunshine around your heads that hold one brain cell each. Obama knew a sure thing, didn't he? You imbeciles would be as dumb these 4 years as you were the first 4 years.
Democrat/progressive dumb asses:
Idiots
Morons
Imbeciles
ObaMORONS
Ass clowns

LMMFAO
LMMFAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122046 Sep 10, 2013
Come out come out wherever you socks and queen loon are. hahaha

STOMP THOSE ICONS so general bobbysocks don't cry like the little girl he is.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Verns frau

Switzerland

#122047 Sep 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Wow, lQQkie, 3 hours and no circus act. Ya think they are practicing or boozing it up for later after the President speaks. I hope he makes a good case for the American people to understand. I know I wouldn't trust the word of the Russians or any tyrant from Syria, but we will see. Of course, CONgress is lining up now to say they would vote no, including sitting on the fence waiting for teabagger guidance turtleman. Then there's the GRANDrand teabag darling the CONS put up to rebut whatever the President says tonight. Typical GRANDrand.
Well the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is on. BRB
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WOW, and thee real circus act has arrived! All got the memo, and in walked thee true circus clown...the main act, the true chittstirrer.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122048 Sep 10, 2013
Great speech, I am grateful they didn't make us listen to GRANDrand's bullshit campaigning for 2016.

Mitch McConnell: Odd man out on Syria
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Tuesday came out against military action against the Syrian government, a decision that puts him at odds with the three other party leaders in the House and Senate.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) have each expressed support for President Obama’s call for a military attack in response to the Syrian’s government’s alleged use of chemical weapons.
But not McConnell. In a speech you can watch in its entirety below, the Senate Republican leader explained his opposition on the Senate floor.

Here’s the line that sums up his position:”I will be voting against this resolution. A vital national security risk is clearly not at play, there are just too many unanswered questions about our long-term strategy in Syria, including the fact that this proposal is utterly detached from a wider strategy to end the civil war there, and on the specific question of deterring the use of chemical weapons, the president’s proposal appears to be based on a contradiction. Either we will strike targets that threaten the stability of the regime — something the president says he does not intend to do — or we will execute a strike so narrow as to be a mere demonstration.”

In making his case, McConnell tied together the president’s broader record on foreign policy and the specifics of the situation in Syria as the basis of his reasoning.

Left unmentioned: politics. There is no reason to doubt the sincerity of McConnell’s stated policy opposition to military action in Syria. But as we’ve written in this space, it’s impossible to view the mechanics of big debates (like this one) in Washington without also taking the political implications into account.

And for McConnell, the political implications are unique when compared to Pelosi, Reid, and Boehner. In short, he would have had everything to lose and really nothing to gain by supporting a military strike.

As we wrote last week when McConnell was still on the fence even as other leaders agreed to support Obama’s call for force, the Republican faces a primary challenger who opposes military action. Supporting a strike would have stoked tensions in the campaign, and it would have positioned McConnell closer to Obama. Strike one.

What’s more, it would have put him at odds with fellow Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who has been the voice and face of the opposition movement on Capitol Hill.(Paul is even set to speak on Syria after President Obama does Tuesday night).

Paul has endorsed McConnell for reelection, and the Republican leader is counting on that support to boost his standing among the conservative voters who adore the freshman senator but are skeptical of him. Going against Paul on this issue wouldn’t exactly inspire his loyalists to line up behind McConnell. Strike two.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#122049 Sep 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Come out come out wherever you socks and queen loon are. hahaha
STOMP THOSE ICONS so general bobbysocks don't cry like the little girl he is.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
And the biggest ass clown around came out...repugnantCON aka the MitchBitch wannabe. I knew when I sounded the ObaMORON cattle call you would be the first of the ass clowns to show up.

Where are your butt buddies? You do know that you can't stand alone. You need the old OLD crow or ILIH green cheese eater or Cuntrygirl aka goat girl or uncle flabby ass scooter to tell you how right you are and then judge others posts to make you feel better about your stupid posts. Whut? Are you people 12 years old? Judging posts? LMMFAO Do y'all send private messages back and forth asking stuff like, Do you like me check yes or no" or how many times did you kiss flabby scooter or who ate the old OLD crow...check yes or no or maybe. lmao
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122051 Sep 10, 2013
CONtinued:

Finally, public opinion about the prospect of an attack has become crystal clear in the last week, with survey after survey showing Americans opposed to a strike. And within the upper chamber, passage is looking ever more uncertain, as three dozen senators are either “no” or leaning “no” right now. Supporting the measure would put McConnell on the wrong side of the debate nationally, and in an shaky part of the smaller universe of the Senate. Strike three.

Of course, going against the grain of the broader public is something Reid, Pelosi, and Boehner will have to come to terms with, too. And for Boehner, who has faced great difficulty corralling votes in his own conference, his stance threatens to further alienate some rank and file Republicans.

But none of the other three leaders are being threatened by primary challengers or are under the electoral microscope the way McConnell is this cycle. Faced with a 2014 map with few pick-up opportunities, Senate Democrats have made McConnell their top GOP target, recruiting secretary of state Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) to challenge him. Pelosi and Boehner aren’t at any risk of losing their seats next year, and Reid doesn’t face reelection until 2016.

The political implications for McConnell are much more personal and more immediate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

LOVED this comment left on the site. Says it all.

Could have just kept the title "Mitch McConnell" Odd Man"

I guess turtleman had to wait for a possible diplomatic effort before he could come out against it, or just waiting for his teabagging orders from the jr senator GRANDrand. hahaha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#122052 Sep 10, 2013
I'm glad we can rely on Mitch to make a level-headed decision. I don't support Obama's plan/strike on Syria. He announced when and where the strike would be and Kerry confessed that the strike would be unbelievably small. The why bother if you are going to be stupid enough to tell your foe what and when and why and how you will strike. Come up with a real plan that doesn't involve striking Syria just to save face and embarrassment, Obama. Then maybe even your own party might vote with you instead of against you. Mitch gets my vote again. He voted the smart way and the ay the citizens of Ky want him to vote.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122053 Sep 10, 2013
And here they all come slithering in. Just watching that US Politix waiting for one of us to show so they could come and play their games and bully up. lmao@the circus clown socks. haha

The RWNJs Held a Rally and Nobody Showed Up
A group of thousands of "patriots" was planning on taking over Washington, DC yesterday, by force if necessary. According to their Facebook page,
We are NOT going to ask congress to Impeach Obama And HIS Administration,

We ARE going to DEMAND it!

They were planning on using tractor-trailers to block the roads into and out of the city. The trailers would also serve as temporary jail facilities in which to hold members of Congress and other officials who didn't comply with their demands. They were not going to be armed themselves, but planned to have an armed citizen's militia waiting in the wings in Virginia to come and save them if authorities in DC became violent.

Some of the planners envisioned this as a multi-day event.

This was the gathering that was so nuts that even angry wingnut lunatic Police Chief Mark Kessler of Gilberton, PA distanced himself from it.

They had it all planned out. They were pissed and they weren't going to take it anymore.

Here's a shot of the National Mall at 3:48 pm yesterday (courtesy of the birther debunking blog Obama Conspiracy Theories.).

Scattered reports from Twitter and Facebook indicate a couple of dozen people wandered around DC trying to find the rest of the group. All in all, a major FAIL.
Thankfully.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/10/1237...

RWNJ stands for Right Wing Nut Job
Red Lobster waitress suspended over racist receipt

AND that they are fright right winged NUTJOBS, much like the ones on here.

NO ONE showing up....PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

ps fake wtf, putin and the tyrant don't want to tangle with the real SUPER POWER. Sucks you idiots don't get that. Keep trying
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#122054 Sep 10, 2013
RepugnantCON...you aren't doing so well on your own. Might wanna call out your backups so you can make a point. Otherwise you will be here all not copying and pasting shit that nobody ever reads. What? You thought we were all reading your shit? lmao Wrong again, Einstein.
Verns frau

Switzerland

#122055 Sep 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Proxy spinner, stick with your loons. You don't read half of anything before spouting off. YES I know that Benghazi happened before the sequester and right after that Jan 2013 President Obama and HILLARY were voted the MOST ADMIRED MAN & WOMAN in the World. The point of the slogan, is you idiots beat that in the ground but didn't have a problem when CONgress cut the State Dept's funding even more. See the hypocrisy dumbass. Now again I am not a "republimoron" or a republiCON, that's your buddies. I am a liberal DEMOCRAT. Got that fool. If you are not a sock, which I find hard to believe you are not, why don't you mind your own country's business.(I find it hard to believe some foreigner from whatever country you spin would care about a KY forum in the US politics forum) You know what I mean dumbass.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I am using a smartphone and we are where it says. You have a problem with this? Get over it wuss. You brag about being liberal. Vern tells me you are one to laugh at. Flippant, mouthy and bitchy. Definitely a gamer and a bully. I had to see for myself. We were in Zug all day. Stayed up to hear your president speak about Syria. Your country needs a leader badly. Russia and Syria with Iran have your president right where they want him. Too bad.

About our interest in this forum from Ky....glad you bought it up. You know about the sister city program, I assume? You know about the 1991 Fiesta Bowl; the coach and the win? There you go. Two family members associated with your state in a big way.

Back to the topic. You better pray that Mitch Mc. stays in and your state stays red. You would be wrong in thinking his being gone would help American policy as well as your state. You are truly a clueless twitt.
billy highfield

Lexington, KY

#122056 Sep 10, 2013
Selina tucker and Charlie rustle did what?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#122057 Sep 10, 2013
I would like to be a fly on the wall where Vlad Putin is watching this.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122058 Sep 10, 2013
truthhere wrote:
<quoted text>you and that American lady are the same. All you ever do is post these half page copy and paste bull crap that no one wants to see and no one reads. You both are the two sides of the same coin
WRONG, we are not the same. She is a )8~D> batshit crazy loon siting the conservative nut tree daily, writing in broken sentences, siting Bible verses one minute, slandering, cussing the next, stupid little faces )8~D> playing oldies but goldies music while sipping her tequila, ranting and babbling all over the place. I post these articles about our KENTUCKY CONgressman so people can READ them, without clicking on the links, instead of title subjects only (sometimes so deceiving compared to the contents). NOBODY has to read them, so if they bother you so much just scroll past them. SOME people do want to read them.

BTW, she is on the opposite of the coin from me, I AM A PROUD LIBERAL DEMOCRAT. Understand. Now go back to the thread you are use to trolling, okay?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122059 Sep 10, 2013
Verns frau wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, and thee real circus act has arrived! All got the memo, and in walked thee true circus clown...the main act, the true chittstirrer.
haha, go to bed vern, you know you were checking or had the alert button when one of came on here, or you are still trolling the politics thread (lets bash the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread) with various names. I hope you enjoyed the PRESIDENT's speech you stayed up for. I sure did. He don't need their permission and the NAVY is ready. Those losers and their plan to abide by UN law is a joke. I bet you all are licking your lips with those big CORPS lining their pockets to vote the way they want and hoping the President acts alone so they can TRY and impeach him. CONS are ruining our country not muslims, blacks, poor, children on foodstamps, etc...VOTERS won't forget. Keep trying fake vern from SWITZERLAND. haha YOU are amusing. Waiting for your chemtrail to talk naughty to you? I will tell you like I tell her ....fo loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122060 Sep 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
RepugnantCON...you aren't doing so well on your own. Might wanna call out your backups so you can make a point. Otherwise you will be here all not copying and pasting shit that nobody ever reads. What? You thought we were all reading your shit? lmao Wrong again, Einstein.
Says who? YOU repukes don't scare me. I don't have a "registered" avatar to pm everyone like your ariscocks and loon. They come here whenever they want just like I do. I don't care if you like my articles, they aren't for you anyway asswipe. You idiots keep saying you don't read it but sure bring them up, repost them, paraphrase from them, and generally just whine about them all the time. All those articles are on lots of media outlets, not confined to the fauxbox, winged nut daily, conservative nut tree or any of those jhad sites the loon posts. So suck a pudding pop or stick it where the sun don't shine, fake wtf Glasgow speakup.

I will post you somemore. COUNT ON IT loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122061 Sep 10, 2013
Verns frau wrote:
<quoted text>I am using a smartphone and we are where it says. You have a problem with this? Get over it wuss. You brag about being liberal. Vern tells me you are one to laugh at. Flippant, mouthy and bitchy. Definitely a gamer and a bully. I had to see for myself. We were in Zug all day. Stayed up to hear your president speak about Syria. Your country needs a leader badly. Russia and Syria with Iran have your president right where they want him. Too bad.
About our interest in this forum from Ky....glad you bought it up. You know about the sister city program, I assume? You know about the 1991 Fiesta Bowl; the coach and the win? There you go. Two family members associated with your state in a big way.
Back to the topic. You better pray that Mitch Mc. stays in and your state stays red. You would be wrong in thinking his being gone would help American policy as well as your state. You are truly a clueless twitt.
Vern's frau..........hahahahahaha, that is PRICELESS.

Sister city interest yourass. McCONnell needs to go. He has done nothing for this state and everything for big corp, teabagger CONS, voted against WOMEN everytime and has done nothing but obstruct governing. He FAILED in his quest to make OBAMA a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT and he has FAILED Kentucky. It's really none of your business anyway, you can't VOTE. AND as the loon calling me the same name, I will call you the same as well, a clueless flaming NUT. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 45 min jughead lewis Hargis 500
Tonight's Showdown for Election 1 hr Cooke fooled me 4
lice outbreak in allen co. schools. 9 hr mommyof4 7
Barbara's Little Friends Kennel? (Jun '11) 17 hr just sayn 170
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 20 hr Catch Him Already 73
Taco Bell Wed RoamingInsomniac 2
Jerry Whitney is for Mitch Wed RoamingInsomniac 16
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info