'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232910 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114283 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and he has the Wikipedia page to prove it...lol
haha, as funny as the Daily Show I'm watching.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114284 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Noam Chomsky is back..What's up, Doc?
Is that the crazed baaaa goat girl on xanex? hahaha They have so many socks. It does sound as wacko as that one without the baaaing. haha

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#114285 Aug 8, 2013
I guess I will have to wait for Late Night with Dave Letterman to hear what our president is up to next or hear him tell his fairy tales to the morons who worship him. Sad. Anyway I wonder if Obama will return to the Leno show and announce to America that those three Black thugs that beat the lone, younger White kid...could look like his sons if he had any sons. I wonder if Jessie and Al are waiting on a check from the government so they can get a crowd together and march for justice for the White kid.

I wonder why Obama didn't announce on Leno that the real unemployment rate (that includes underemployed citizens and part-time workers and citizens who have faded out of the system for lack of jobs that would allow them to support themselves and their families)...which happens to be at 14%. Huh? Whut, whut? lol Obama knows that his little ObaMORONS are dumb asses. That's why he keeps daring them to do the math. The ObaMORONS start off with a handicap...they have one finger up their ass and another finger up their nose so they are missing 2 out of 10 from the get-go.

Wonder if Mighty Mouth will start delivering all of his speeches on late night television. There's an audience for him there. lmao

Tune in to late night comedy for our presidents next big announcement concerning terrorists. Cause that's how he rolls. Sad. Embarrassingly pathetic.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114286 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Time to call it a night. G'nite Calvin, RC...dream sweet.
Goodnight Crow, I am sure Calvin needs to call it a night with school tomorrow and I am going for a swim, a shower, and a great soft bed. Let the crazy circus socks talk to themselves.

Pleasant Dreams

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114287 Aug 8, 2013
Can we put this tired, old LIE to rest once and for all?

The idea that government cannot create jobs is a hoax. It's flat-out WRONG. It's absurd.

-22 MILLION people work in the public sector FOR GOVERNMENT

-7.6 MILLION people work in the PRIVATE SECTOR as contractors FOR GOVERNMENT (as of 2005, most recent data I could find)

That's 30 MILLION people right there.

Then what about all the healthcare workers who have jobs because of Medicare and Medicaid?

And how about all the people who work in technology companies that got their start in government-funded research labs?

And what about all the people who work because the 30 MILLION people with some form of government job spend their money to buy things which in turn create other jobs.

How STUPID does a person have to be in order to believe the ABSURD notion that government does NOT create jobs?

Clearly, the government DOES CREATE JOBS (both public and PRIVATE sector).

Throw out the Tealiban in 2014

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#114288 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just mentally handicapped? I don't have to goggle shit dumbass. You think working for the government I don't know what the act is and what it means. I defended people invoking that protection. Just when did he invoke it or go to Congress with his revelations? No he ran to Wikileaks, CHINA, and RUSSIA. So where do you think he has any rights under that law? He gave them up when he ran with them and jeopardized our national security, soldiers lives, and all of AMERICA. He is a TRAITOR.
Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989
The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers, or persons who work for the government who report agency misconduct. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if it takes or fails to take (or threatens to take or fail to take) a personnel action with respect to any employee or applicant because of any disclosure of information by the employee or applicant that he or she reasonably believes evidences a violation of a law, rule or regulation; gross mismanagement; gross waste of funds; an abuse of authority; or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety.
The law created the Office of Special Counsel (OSC), charged with investigating complaints from bureaucrats that they were punished after reporting to Congress about waste, fraud, or abuse in their agencies. The OSC has jurisdiction over allegations of whistleblower retaliation for made by employees of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Garcetti v. Ceballos, 04-473, ruled that government employees do not have protection from retaliation by their employers under the First Amendment of the Constitution when they speak pursuant to their official job duties.
I am very aware of the Office of Special Counsel and dealt with them throughout my career. If he invoked that protection and did things right like the law request I would defend him myself if I could. BUT HE DIDN'T.
BTW, you are delusional. Uncle Tab chapped your ass with every response just like Calvin does. YOU may be a "hackerer" but you ain't big and bad circus sock.
DITCH MITCH
First it is a "protection" he is afforded under rule of law, that protection is not revoked because he was granted "temporary asylum" (not citizenship). It is more critical because of the way holder has bent the rule of law to pursue and him and the attempts to strong arm and coerce others to give him up!
You are a fake and an idiot!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114289 Aug 8, 2013
Retire Mitch McConnell!

Add your name: Help us defeat extremist Senator Mitch McConnell.

After spending 30 years in Washington, Mitch McConnell has come to represent everything that is wrong with our nation’s capital. His brand of partisan politics has fostered the obstruction and dysfunction that's holding America back.

Senator McConnell has wasted decades blocking legislation that would have helped middle class families and small businesses. He even bragged that he was a "proud guardian of gridlock."
Help us defeat Mitch McConnell. Use the form to tell Senator McConnell: It’s time for new leaders in Washington.

http://action.alisonforkentucky.com/p/salsa/w...

Goodnight Calvin. Sweet Dreams.

Have fun twisted lemming circus socks. Be back tomorrow to throw you some flaminf circus peanuts.
lmao@ the Queen loon and her circus socks. Especially ari/jay socks. Your worst nightmare...

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#114290 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just mentally handicapped? I don't have to goggle shit dumbass.

BTW, you are delusional. Uncle Tab chapped your ass with every response just like Calvin does.
Maybe you should google the word "google" before you accuse others of being a "dumbass". Dumb ass. Goggle? Really? Dumbass? Really? Google yourself a tutor. Dumb ass. lol

Uncle flabby ran for the hills, didn't he? He couldn't handle the beatdown's he took every day from Ari and AL and Jay and Whitehair. So he slithered away in shame and humiliation and reinvented himself as a 14 year old wiener. He did the same thing when he came on here as SpeakUp. Got his ass whipped, was embarrassed and came back as uncle tubby. Uncle tubby got his ass whipped and came back as scooter the wiener boy.

Since you, repugnantCON, get your ass whipped on here on a daily basis, who will you try to come back as? Uncle flabby's ballsack? lmao
dis grace

United States

#114292 Aug 8, 2013
wal mart is indeed funded by the government. ppl with disabilities spend their lil checks there,the poor and working poor spend their money and or food stamps there... so it should be uncle wal mart. i prefered mom and pop. but walmart and all the rich in this nation are greedy as HELL.
ppl DYING due to lack of healthcare and medications,ppl not getting proper diets kids..ppl chosing between lights and food its SICKENING and ppl wanna NOT COMPLAIN about feeding mitch mcconnell STEAK DINNERS AND RIVER CRUISES. ok to fund his old rank ass but naw let the poor starve and die ,thats what this country has become.

#114293 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Can we put this tired, old LIE to rest once and for all?
The idea that government cannot create jobs is a hoax. It's flat-out WRONG. It's absurd.
-22 MILLION people work in the public sector FOR GOVERNMENT
-7.6 MILLION people work in the PRIVATE SECTOR as contractors FOR GOVERNMENT (as of 2005, most recent data I could find)
That's 30 MILLION people right there.
Then what about all the healthcare workers who have jobs because of Medicare and Medicaid?
And how about all the people who work in technology companies that got their start in government-funded research labs?
And what about all the people who work because the 30 MILLION people with some form of government job spend their money to buy things which in turn create other jobs.
How STUPID does a person have to be in order to believe the ABSURD notion that government does NOT create jobs?
Clearly, the government DOES CREATE JOBS (both public and PRIVATE sector).
Throw out the Tealiban in 2014
DITCH MITCH
Pay attention while I Bust That MYTH!
Without "tax revenue" from non government jobs that money does not exist.
That tax revenue is simply a "redistribution" of private capital.
There is no such thing as "government money"!
It's all tax payer money redistributed by the United States Giverment.

#114295 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Crow, I am sure Calvin needs to call it a night with school tomorrow and I am going for a swim, a shower, and a great soft bed. Let the crazy circus socks talk to themselves.
Pleasant Dreams
DITCH MITCH
It's OK.
I will continue to school you and your socks, at every opportunity.
Jay

Springville, TN

#114297 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going for a swim, a shower, and a great soft bed.
DITCH MITCH
YAY!!!!
DITCH THE BITCH!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#114298 Aug 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely correct!

#114300 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Time to call it a night. G'nite Calvin, RC...dream sweet.
Have nightmares!
Sock Clowns (laughing from beneath your bed).

...and then here comes Chicken Heart!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114301 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Government workers pay taxes, too. So that money is part and parcel of all tax revenue. Ergo, the redistributed money is a combination of private and public sector monies. Because it is accrued through taxes, technically that makes it all government money. The mythical factor is the ridiculous notion that the government is only funded by private capital.

Hope you were paying attention, you pompous ass.

#114302 Aug 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely correct!
Progressives do not teach economics in High School anymore, it exposes the nonsense they call Democratic government policy.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114304 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Have nightmares!
Sock Clowns (laughing from beneath your bed).
...and then here comes Chicken Heart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fE0hHEtkkQAXX
Careful, Ari. Your wtf is showing. What a childish little man you are.

Your dreams may be about sock clowns. You're probably under a lot of stress dreaming up new ones.

My dreams are pleasant, because I go to sleep with a clear conscience. You should try it sometime. Maybe then clowns wouldn't frighten you so badly, and you could take that plastic sheet off your bed.

Goodnight. Hackerer. Heh.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114308 Aug 8, 2013
ID Of Woman Who Died After Incident At Gentleman's Club Released

Last Friday, police arrested Clyde Wesley Sexton, 71, and charged him with first-degree sexual abuse. Police say Smiley had a pre-existing medical condition that includes a history of fainting. Investigators say she had an episode Thursday night,

and instead of calling for help, Sexton performed "various sexual acts" on the victim.

http://www.lex18.com/news/id-of-woman-who-die...

LOTS of 'these TYPES" of perverts around ...
Several on here !!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#114310 Aug 8, 2013
Taxpayers Footing the Bill for How Much of Eric Holder's Travel Expenses?!

The conservative group Judicial Watch has obtained documents revealing that between 2009 and 2012, Attorney General Eric Holder spent more than $4 million on travel expenses. Laura Ingraham reported in a Factor Investigation segment, that American taxpayers were left to pick up much of the tab.

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, spoke to Ingraham tonight on The O’Reilly Factor. The guest host noted that attorneys general under President George W. Bush also had their travel expenses paid for by the taxpayers. Fitton said that conservatives took issue with that as well.

“To be fair,” he added,“The attorney general is required to use government aircraft to travel.”

If traveling for personal reasons, the attorney general must reimburse for the full coach fare. Fitton said it doesn’t even out because he is using luxury jets.

The personal trips taken by Holder have run up a tab of about $700,000, according to Judicial Watch. It also cost $7,500 for Holder to take a personal trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey, Fitton revealed.“The president promised he’d look at the budget line by line – these are lines to look at.”

As a conservative, I believe that any government official - and that includes dingdong Nancy, her family and friends - traveling for personal reasons should pick up their own tab, Republican or Democrat. Enough of the gravy train at our expense, and that includes from the top down! Period!
Jay

Springville, TN

#114313 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Ari. Your wtf is showing. What a childish little man you are.
Your dreams may be about sock clowns. You're probably under a lot of stress dreaming up new ones.
My dreams are pleasant, because I go to sleep with a clear conscience. You should try it sometime. Maybe then clowns wouldn't frighten you so badly, and you could take that plastic sheet off your bed.
Goodnight. Hackerer. Heh.

Wait a minute, Crow! It was alright for your buddy to wish us all nightmares when she checked out the other night, ya know...

Tit for tat!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon gyms 7 hr Royce tha five nine 5
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,365
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed Sun Milflover 16
Kristen Simpson Sat Bubba Humpalot 9
Abulance service Sat Big and Bashful 8
SeEn DAnNy StInSoN & KaLeY ViNcEnT 2-GeThEr Sat Keith 2
Matt Carter Jul 22 pitbull27 7

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance