'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,011)

Showing posts 100,201 - 100,220 of139,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Caw caw, caw caw...the old crow is talking about horny toads. Remember...you ARE what you eat, old crow!
talk to pr lady about this
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Could you post a link to the 40% Tax increase? I have looked and there seems to be nothing about this. I have heard this $25 Tylenol story so many times. First a hospital must staff at least 3 Pharm techs and one Pharmacist to have that $25 pill available 24/7. Then another tech delivers it to a holding station. Then a RN takes that $25 pill to a patient. That's why the pill cost $25.00.
As far as cost of procedures you just like all Repubs have memory lost at how much Obama was bashed by Repubs with his cuts to Medicare. The only healthcare cost the government has control of. Ring any bells? Remember?
I took a class at the local hospital in 1993. The pharmacist told me that when he sent the fhe meds onto the floor from nurses to patient, it became a $25 dollar pill. Those were his words. On the other info. I'll find the article I read.The costs I am referring to are procedures i.e. surgeries, hospital stays.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-taxes.php

Interesting article...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
In one post you think I'm a whiz, and then you think you can tell "who" is "who" with no tech tools?
You so F--U--N--N--Y!
Put your ESP to good work and pick some winning lottery numbers!
It's not ESP Ari. Others see it.
You give yourself away and you stroke your own ego.

You so t-r-a-n-s-p-a-r-e-n-t.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
http://obamacarefacts.com/obam acare-taxes.php
Interesting article...
Thanks for the link, Charles. If you haven't read it yet, here's another great article on healthcare:

http://livingwithmcl.com/BitterPill.pdf

This is the full Time Magazine article in pdf form. It's kind of long, but well worth the read.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
http://obamacarefacts.com/obam acare-taxes.php
Interesting article...
Hi Charles, great informative website. Did you see this:

Boehner Tweets Link Showing Obamacare Works — After Voting to Repeal It for the 40th Time

While Republicans are rarely known for making a whole lot of sense, a tweet I saw from House Speaker John Boehner yesterday really takes the cake. In an apparent attempt to claim that the Affordable Care Act, aka “Obamacare,” will raise health care premiums for Ohioans by 41%, Boehner actually tweeted a link to a story that shows premiums will go down for most people in the state.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/boehner-tw...

What idiot in his position wouldn't read an entire article before sending it to his constituents. At least the people of Ohio know the truth now too. haha Those republiCONS outing themselves is just PRICELESS.

DITCH MITCH
John

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Charles, great informative website. Did you see this:
Boehner Tweets Link Showing Obamacare Works — After Voting to Repeal It for the 40th Time
While Republicans are rarely known for making a whole lot of sense, a tweet I saw from House Speaker John Boehner yesterday really takes the cake. In an apparent attempt to claim that the Affordable Care Act, aka “Obamacare,” will raise health care premiums for Ohioans by 41%, Boehner actually tweeted a link to a story that shows premiums will go down for most people in the state.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/boehner-tw...
What idiot in his position wouldn't read an entire article before sending it to his constituents. At least the people of Ohio know the truth now too. haha Those republiCONS outing themselves is just PRICELESS.
DITCH MITCH
talk to pr lady

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crow, hope you had a great day. That is hilarious. Thanks for the heads up for another hearty laugh.
Q & A with AmericanLunatic
Headline:
I'm NOT American Lady!
Hometown:
NOT Danville, KY!
Neighborhood:
BEGNGHAZI CENTRAL
I Belong To:
SON OF ARISTON!
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm "ON" Topix.
Favorite Things:
pork rinds & cigarettes
On My Mind:
Impeaching Obama
I Believe In:
Stuff "CHRISTIANS" beLIEVE IN beCAUSE "THEY" are "RIGHT"!!!
Picture is too funny. lmao@the queen loon likeness
DITCH MITCH
That's pretty much how I picture AL, twenty years ago.

Hola RC, Hola Crow. Hilarious profile indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
You dwIdioTs
THRIVE on
lies and devilment ...
doncha!
;~)
I "thrive" on controversy, myself ...
The 'reason' I THRIVE on here!
)8~D>
Do you brush your teeth immediately after eating pork rinds?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya ILiH. Hadn't thought of what she would've looked like 20 years ago. I'm still trying to unsee the visual she posted about wearing a bikini. Yeebees.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have really sucked in to the false news of the Party.. One bad thing to do. Clinton trained the Pilots. Bush just got there in time to take the blow. He failed no one. You fail to look at the whole picture . Dark Glass is not easy to see thru. Keep trying, maybe squint a little!
Talk about false news party...you teabagging republiCONS lead in that department. Clinton trained pilots? hahaha Please show me one mention of Clinton doing that. Let me remind you what a failure he was on 9/11. Find your bifocals and take YOUR blind dark glasses off. Do you squint when you see the truth? You do know that it was 9/11 2001 right? Your failed President Bush was in the White House. Let me educate you on the truth and feel free to research it yourself:

9/11 Flashback
In the Sept. 11 attacks, 19 foreign nationals hijacked four commercial airliners and used the planes as weapons to hit the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in the nation's capital. Several of the hijackers attended more than a dozen American flight schools in the weeks before the attacks to learn how to fly the jets.
http://news.yahoo.com/9-11-flashback-us-fligh...

Here try reviewing the many 9/11 videos of people dying, jumping out of windows, firefighter running into a jet fuel burning building and tell me why you repukes will dwell on a terrorist attack with little warning killing 4 Americans in a hostile terrorist filled country and not the 3000+ Bush had months and months of warnings about? Can't answer can you old man.

September 11 2001 Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Here you go old whitehair: Dispute this?

While America Slept: The True Story of 9/11

The big stories in the news were about shark attacks, wildfires and a missing Congressional intern named Chandra. A teenage baseball player became a hero, and then a villain, after he pitched a perfect game at the Little League World Series. There were also inklings that something might be amiss at an energy company called Enron. By the summer of 2001, Americans had become all too familiar with "hanging chads," but few had ever heard of al Qaeda or Osama bin Laden.
While the nation drifted through the dog days, however, a group of terrorists was in the final stages of planning a series of attacks that would kill 3,000 people on September 11. Much of the federal government seemed to have been in a summer daze as well, missing the warning signs of what would become the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil. While some in the intelligence community raised red flags, the White House had brushed off warnings of an impending attack and the CIA was failing to share information with the FBI about the terrorists' travels.

We also watch as CIA analysts and FBI agents try to sound the alarm about the rising threat, and are ignored.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ten-years-ago-t...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya ILiH. Hadn't thought of what she would've looked like 20 years ago. I'm still trying to unsee the visual she posted about wearing a bikini. Yeebees.
Real nice bringing THAT back up! Yegh.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE, told ya, you were BLIND!

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Here is just the month before and they said he was warned as early as May they would attack on US soil. Explain that whitehair. I would like to see you try. He was a failure. 3000+ killed in one day on US SOIL. Let's hear how you and fauxbox dismissed this but dwell on Benghazi.

August 11, 2001

President Bush is on vacation in Crawford, Texas, where five days earlier he had been warned by the CIA of a possible attack in a paper titled: "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." The document said al Qaeda members were believed to be in the U.S., and that a caller to the U.S. embassy in the United Arab Emirates said "a group of bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives." According to "The One Percent Doctrine" by Ron Suskind, the president told the CIA briefing officer, "All right. You've covered your ass now."

August 14, 2001

Bush Goes to a Baseball Game
President Bush interrupts his Crawford, Texas vacation for a two-day trip to Colorado and New Mexico, where he attends a major league baseball game and a Republican fundraiser.

Rice Fails to Act
President Bush's national security advisor, Condoleeza Rice, continues to fail to take action on warnings from counter-terrorism official Richard Clarke of an al Qaeda threat.

August 15, 2001

FBI agents initiate an "intelligence investigation" into Zacarias Moussaoui after flight school instructors report concerns that he might be a terrorist.
August 18, 2001

The Unread Memo
Minneapolis FBI agent Harry Samit (seen in suit at right) sends a memo to headquarters in Washington that Zacarias Moussaoui is "conspiring to commit a terrorist act." The memo goes unread by FBI counter-terrorism chief Michael Rolince

August 20, 2001

Search Warrant Denied
Attorneys at FBI headquarters turn down a request by FBI agents in Minnesota for a warrant to search the computer of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

August 21, 2001

'Something Big Is Going to Happen'
A Jordanian in prison for suspected terrorist ties tells FBI agents of an impending attack against buildings in New York and Washington, D.C., saying, "Something big is going to happen." His credibility is questioned as he cannot provide details of time and place.

CIA Fails to Inform FBI of al Qaeda Operatives in U.S.

FBI agent Margaret Gillespie learns for the first time that two known al Qaeda operatives have been tracked to the United States from Malaysia by the CIA, which kept the information secret from domestic law enforcement agencies.

August 24, 2001

Hijackers Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi are finally put on the FBI's terror watchlist, 19 months after the CIA first tracked them to the United States.

August 30, 2001

A Knife for Slitting Throats
Mohamed Atta purchases a utility tool kit containing a large knife from Lowe's. On September 11, Atta and the other hijackers will slit the throats of passengers and cabin crew members on American Airlines flight 11.

A Rookie Agent on Al Qaeda's Case
Rookie FBI agent Rob Fuller is assigned to the bin Laden unit. It is his first intelligence investigation.

The State Department announces that American embassies in Bulgaria and Romania will be temporarily closed because of an unspecified terror threat.

September 3, 2001

A Warning from Egypt?
Intelligence officials in Egypt say they warned the U.S. on this day of impending al Qaeda attack. President Hosni Mubarak says the warning involved an airplane or an Embassy.

Continued:

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

On SELF Defenc[s]e John Locke biography

Years after his death we are still gauging his impact on Western thought. His theories concerning the separation of Church and State, religious freedom, and liberty, not only influenced European thinkers such as the French Enlightenment writer, Voltaire,

but shaped the thinking of America's founders, from Alexander Hamilton to Thomas Jefferson.
http://www.biography.com/people/john-locke-93...
``````````

John Locke rejected Filmer's equation of paternal and political power. Locke insisted that both parents had power over their children, but that this power was strictly limited and lasted only as long as the children were incapable of taking control of their own affairs.

In their natural state, Locke insisted, all adults were equal; each individual was subject to no one but God. All individuals could acquire and defend the property needed to support themselves, and none had the right to "harm another in his life, Health, Liberty or Possessions."

There was an equivalent right of self-defense against unreasonable attack on person or property.

Locke extended this right beyond mere self-preservation and self-defense and argued that by nature all individuals possess the executive power of the law of nature and are authorized to punish infringements of the rights of others as well as to defend themselves.

http://faculty.history.wisc.edu/sommerville/3...

Even on here
AFTER attacks of someone drawing "first blood" ...

libTARDS drew it.
I accepted the position I was put in ...

Offensively!

-n-
ya'll can't stand it

tee hee hee ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE, told ya, you were BLIND!
If I were blind, I couldn't have read your post.

Do you top your pork rinds with caviar, on the house boat?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

September 4, 2001

Another Warning About Moussaoui
Senior security officials at the Federal Aviation Administration are finally told by the FBI that a suspected terrorist by the name of Zacarias Moussaoui may have been training to hijack a 747 aircraft at Kennedy airport in New York. The FAA does not issue any additional security alerts.

Rice and Clarke Discuss Al Qaeda
After requesting an immediate meeting months earlier, Richard Clarke finally meets with National Security Advisor Condoleeza Rice and other administration officials to discuss the al Qaeda threat against the United States. That same day, Clarke issues a memo urging officials to imagine hundreds dying because of the government's reluctance to pursue al Qaeda.

September 5, 2001

The French Warn the U.S. About Al Qaeda
In Paris, FBI and CIA officials attend an emergency session at the French Ministry of the Interior. The Americans are given information on the bin Laden ties of Zacarias Moussaoui, but his case remains on the FBI back burner.

September 10, 2001

'Tomorrow Is Zero Day'
Outside Washington at the headquarters of the National Security Agency, electronic intercepts pick up conversations between two suspected Al Qaeda leaders. One reads, "The match begins tomorrow"; the other, "Tomorrow is zero day." The conversations will not be translated and transcribed until September 12th.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ten-years-ago-t...

It's a 30 day event calendar with their daily stock up on supplies, tickets, clothes, hotels...feel free to read how they freely roamed our country plotting to kill thousands if not millions. But beat Benghazi in the ground because Congress defunded them.

The result was a national tragedy that left nearly 3,000 dead.

President Bush has said repeatedly that he would have done everything in his power to thwart the terror attacks had he known that they were coming.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...

Two Months Before 9/11, an Urgent Warning to Rice
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Bush ignored 9/11 warnings
http://www.salon.com/2012/09/11/bush_missed_9...

Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11 - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › U.S.

New book points damning finger at Bush administration saying they were warned about 9/11 earlier than first thought classified documents and other sources, reported that the CIA first sounded the alarm on May 1 that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...

BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK …
www.nytimes.com

CNN.com - Bush briefed on hijacking threat before September 11 ...
< www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/15/bush.sept.11/index.... ;

10 Warnings About 9/11 Attacks that Pres. George W. Bush …
voices.yahoo.com/10-warnings-9-11-attacks-pre...

Apr 27, 2010 · It is a sad, tragic truth that the attacks of 9/11 could have been avoided. The Bush administration has tried to pretend they had no prior knowledge.

The Bush White House Was Deaf To 9/11 Warnings
< www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/bush-white-... ;

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized -…
< www.businessinsider.com/...warnings...by-the-... ;

< www.truth-out.org/...that-george-w-bush-was-a... ;
Remembering that George W. Bush Was Amply Warned Before 9/11 and Did Nothing, Absolutely Nothing!

As the 9/11 Commission noted, "There were more than 40 intelligence articles in the PDBS [Presidential Daily Briefings] from January 21 to September 11

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Real nice bringing THAT back up! Yegh.
LOL! Sorry.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you brush your teeth immediately after eating pork rinds?
What teeth? haha That was too funny.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,201 - 100,220 of139,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grandest Ole Opry (Apr '11) 32 min Want to go 16
Chelsea Taylor 38 min RoamingInsomniac 2
chris dicken 2 hr Me big stuff 6
Who do you support? 5 hr Haha 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr From Boston 16,031
Brian Guffey (Apr '10) 11 hr What a fake 31
freezer 14 hr Maybe 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE