'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109551 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
All of this tells me, the left WANT a war! They want a fight and more division, and working hard to that end. Very Obviously.
Yes, it's bad for those of us who reside in Fla., sadly so. Perhaps the left sees this as a way to eliminate some of the freeloaders? Who knows?
All I know is that American citizens have no rights in court anymore. The court does not value the constitution and can-at will- change ANY law it so choses to change.
I do see how changing these laws can come back and bite some of these bozo's on their butt. It will be great to apply this new crap when the next black kills anyone of a different ethnic background.
This is partly being done against those who believe in the right to carry arms, anyone who can't see that is blind, blind, blind. And it WILL hurt that right to carry. Watch and see.
I SOooo agree here E!
Corrupt!
-n-
libTARDS are helping to prolong it!

With no 'commonsense'...
they have activist judges NOW!

Making up their own rules as they go along ...
REGARDLESS of CASE law!

Statutes be damned!
Context & comprehension is NOT their strong suit!

A 'bunch of educated idIoTs' running our court system!
You know who they are!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109552 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tabs! Nope, I hadn't heard it, just now sitting down. I may turn on HLN and try to catch some coverage. So they can decide between murder 2 or manslaughter? Speaking of dumbaces, did you see AL on here talking to herself all night?
==========
WRONG again dipstick !!!
FULL Acquittal or hung jury!
Hung jury will only BE because of FEAR of retribution!
I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'mistrial' called on her OWN actions!
MOM and West have the 'patience of saints'...
You may be right here Al, at least I hope you are. For everyone's sake.

Do you realize these assumption posters were claiming last night that you and I are the same person? Waaaaahahahahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO , it just don't get no dad burn dang dumber than them thar assumptors does it?

And there should have been a mistrial called long ago. Of course that would mean justice and they cannot allow Justice to hold her head up here, ya know?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109553 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are making assumptions the adult black young man bears zero fault. You sure cannot prove that assumption though, can you?
I would never wish anyone to get in a situation where they could lose their life. It is a shame that TM is dead and gone. And a hundred different scenarios couldve, shouldve, and probably would've resulted in TM still being alive. However, it did not play out with could've, should've, or would have's, no it played out In a way where Trayvon made his own decision to return to confront George and this rest caused him to lose his life.
I was not at the scene, neither were you. However, what the evidence has in fact shown, is that Zimmerman has been truthful.
Forensics proved it happened (on the ground) just as Z said it did -- that's what the evidence showed.
You cannot prove your assumption anymore than anyone else can. But a life hangs in the balance now.
I do not KNOW just like no one else does, whether in FACT--- George's only option was to shoot or whether it wasn't. Therefore, In reviewing evidence, I am looking for the TRUTH of the matter and the most PLAUSIBLE explanation of what occurred.
And in doing so, I'm not such an idiot that anyone could ever convince me that If a person follows or goes to see where someone went-- that would equal they are automatically at fault. Only a moron ignorant, clueless person who has never Interacted within a busy society could imagine such a thing as being responsible for what occurs afterwards.
That's my opinion.
How far does he have to run away to not be at fault here?

Serious question? How far does he have to run away from Zimmerman so he won't be at fault in your mind?

Alabama??
Uncle Tab

United States

#109554 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pleased. Very comprehensive closing. Now, hoping justice finds its way to Trayvon's family.
~off to play in my kickball league! See you'ns later
As am I.

They pointed out the story changes, following someone and wondering when/why he followed someone when he was in fear.

Summed it up nicely.

Have a great time!:-)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109555 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I SOooo agree here E!
Corrupt!
-n-
libTARDS are helping to prolong it!
With no 'commonsense'...
they have activist judges NOW!
Making up their own rules as they go along ...
REGARDLESS of CASE law!
Statutes be damned!
Context & comprehension is NOT their strong suit!
A 'bunch of educated idIoTs' running our court system!
You know who they are!
Every word= AGREE!! This is the bull we all have to look forward to and it appears a lot of folks are beginning to realize the scope of this corruption and what it means for EACH and EVERY American! Regardless of whose party ass they kiss!

I know one thing the corrupt gummint did wrong--- they picked the wrong dang state to bring this divide & separate party to. Simple as that. Florida is not Chitcago or Cali-corny-ia. Nope. Florida is jam cram full of some dang good folks who treat everyone fairly without prejudice, but will absolutely NOT take kindly to being treaded upon and having a contrived unjust bunch of payed agitators starting fights or being lawless.
Nosiree, we will NOT like that one title bit.

Sure hope they get it as to exactly what they are inciting and what the end result will most likely be. They may not like the way it all plays out in the end.

I do not foresee anything good coming out of any of this corruption, except for the fact, a lot more folks are now privy to what their gummint is doing to them and AT them all. Not just some but ALL.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109556 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right here Al, at least I hope you are. For everyone's sake.
Do you realize these assumption posters were claiming last night that you and I are the same person? Waaaaahahahahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO , it just don't get no dad burn dang dumber than them thar assumptors does it?
And there should have been a mistrial called long ago. Of course that would mean justice and they cannot allow Justice to hold her head up here, ya know?
Ain't they just brilliant ...
[they THINK they are:)]

Lady Justice
AND
Lady Liberty ARE crying!:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#109558 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>do NOT delude yourself into imagining you have the first clue what I "think" or believe regarding gun issues. You do NOT.
You cause me to LMAO at you and your assumptions and imaginings. Guess when that's all ya got, that's what ya do.
And yes, sure I've had to listen to closings before, that was my point. The attorneys typically make a CLEAR concise point of some kind and can and do show some sort of proof. Thats their job. And mine to listen. But, The prosecutor had zero proof to show which is why he was ranting on and on and on repeating innuendo, lies, assumptions, imaginings, guesswork and possibilities.
When you do NOT have any way to prove your case, you should not tick off the jury by basically badgering them into your way of twisted thinking. Hoping that IF you say it often enough, over again enough,(even though you have zero to show your cause or proof) that just repeating what youd like it to be somehow makes it so. Jurors do not like that. I do not like that.
And time and time again, I have seen it work against an attorney to act this way. Your side has an idiot in charge of things.
I don't think YOU know what you're thinking half the time!

ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109559 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
....... And everyone knows that police can and will say anything when an interrogation is being done. And that interrogation was done 45 days later he knew that after 45 days if they had a tape, everyone would have know it in a day.
The site you provided was related to the voice experts, not the supposed video the police claimed to have.
----------

Zimmerman was interviewed by Investigator D. Singleton and by Detective Chris Serino on the night of the shooting.[16][116] He also underwent voice stress analysis, a type of lie detector test, on the night of the shooting.[107] Crime Scene Tech D. Smith photographed his injuries and hands and collected gun shot residue. Zimmerman's clothes were taken as evidence after his wife arrived with a change of clothes.[117] The day after the shooting, Zimmerman performed a videotaped reenactment of the incident for police.[107]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
----------

The detective told Zimmerman of the supposed video the day after the shooting.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109560 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How far does he have to run away to not be at fault here?
Serious question? How far does he have to run away from Zimmerman so he won't be at fault in your mind?
Alabama??
How much being beat up and having life put in danger from being beat up does George have to take before, in your mind, he has a right to defend his life?

How much?

Exactly how much pain or how close to death does one have to get before in your eyes he has a humane right to retain his own life?

Location hidden

#109561 Jul 11, 2013
According to the Chicago Tribune,“Violent crime has long afflicted minorities in Chicago at a much higher rate than the rest of the population, and the spike in homicides in the first half of this year provides an especially stark measure: 201 of the 259 homicide victims were African-American.”

While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.

By comparison, just 11 homicide victims in the first six months of the year were white, and 44 were Hispanic, according to police data.

The newspaper reported that most violent crime occurs in black neighborhoods, and that “a majority of both homicide victims and offenders are young black men with criminal records. With one exception, African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.”

The newspaper also reported that about 75 percent of the victims were boys or men aged 15 to 35, and that 143 of the victims were gang members or had gang affiliations. And 133 of those had arrest records.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...
----------

Why isn't anyone outraged about this??????
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109562 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As am I.
They pointed out the story changes, following someone and wondering when/why he followed someone when he was in fear.
Summed it up nicely.
Have a great time!:-)
Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

AS IF no person-- no civilian person---- has any right whatsoever to EVER make a judgement call based on whatever they see or hear!!!

PRICELESS......... It just don't get no stoopdier than them that apples now does it!!

Wheeeeeeee a brilliant ignorant assumptor attorney at his finest....

Oh ..... Oh.....oh my side hurts from Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Beautiful black/ brown Ass off!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeee, wheeeee wheeeeee all the home!!! CHA Ching!!! Da da da da--- DUMB ASS. Attorney!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109563 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
AS IF no person-- no civilian person---- has any right whatsoever to EVER make a judgement call based on whatever they see or hear!!!
PRICELESS......... It just don't get no stoopdier than them that apples now does it!!
Oh ..... Oh.....oh my side hurts from Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Beautiful black/ brown Ass off!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeee, wheeeee wheeeeee all the home!!! CHA Ching!!! Da da da da--- DUMB ASS. Attorney!!!
Facts bother you I see.

And it makes you go as crazy as the crackhead!

Priceless!

LMAO
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109564 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think YOU know what you're thinking half the time!
ROTFLMAO!
IF you'd gotten on the CLUE Bus, you'd know without any doubt whatsoever that I do not give a flip what you think of me or anything to do with me!!

Thanks for the laughter and giggles!!

Location hidden

#109565 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>IF you'd gotten on the CLUE Bus, you'd know without any doubt whatsoever that I do not give a flip what you think of me or anything to do with me!!
Thanks for the laughter and giggles!!
Enigma, your location indicates Elizabethtown. I was there weekend before last for a baseball tournament.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109566 Jul 11, 2013
So no answer on how far Martin has to go so he's not considered a threat?

How far does he have to run??

Is this too difficult of a question for all of you??

Location hidden

#109568 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I will be happy to try to respond to your question, but am not sure if I understand your question. Please clarify.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109569 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>How much being beat up and having life put in danger from being beat up does George have to take before, in your mind, he has a right to defend his life?
How much?
Exactly how much pain or how close to death does one have to get before in your eyes he has a humane right to retain his own life?
If you're chasing someone for no reason and the stop them for leaving, Zimmerman is taking his life in his own hands.

You all go on and on about self defense. There is no self defense when you're chasing someone down!

Get it thru your thick skulls!!

So how far does Martin have to go to not get shot?? How far away does he have to run??
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109570 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Enigma, your location indicates Elizabethtown. I was there weekend before last for a baseball tournament.
Cool! Do you like E-town ok?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109571 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
btw... That IS profiling..... Watching or following someone because they are black.

You do remember that he told 911 dispatch that a suspicious black person was walking thru the complex. You do remember that don't you??

Had a hoodie on in the rain at night. HAD to really be paying attention. He wasn't close to him. He was following him.

Alabama? Maybe Tennessee's better??

How far?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109573 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Soooo, no answer on how much beatings a person should suffer before in your mind, they have a right to their own life or to be afraid they may lose their life?

How much damage would you say needs to inflicted BEFORE a person should have a basic right to protect and/or defend his own life?

Oh, and I'm going to do as you do- and assume that you do not think or believe a human person can possibly be afraid for their life or feel threatened with his/her life UNLESS they have been injured seriously and/or beaten.

Is that correct? Is that what you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is joe dixon and cora hall 8 hr Stephanie 14
Billy W Hawkins baby beater 10 hr gft 2
The Politics of ACS LL Football 22 hr parent 10
brick layer Sun budget granny 3
Where to dump question Sun hobbles 3
Kristen j Sun RoamingInsomniac 7
God Loves You Sun Your Friend 9
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE