'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,772)

Showing posts 95,421 - 95,440 of144,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to agree with Injudgement, "drug induced sleep". I would hate to think she was around little children. That is a frightening thought. Can you imagine the stories she would tell? haha
DITCH MITCH 2014
You're the model Kool-Aid drinker, aren't you?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I grade 19th grader's essays.
ROTFLMAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I single finger speed-
type while flipping you off with another!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Explains your terrible 29th grade spelling
Concerned

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You could proof read before you post instead of reading AFTER you post then being so ashamed of your lack of ability in spelling.
It's hilarious every time you fuckup them correcting it (well, the ones you catch, there are many you don't catch) its great how that education made you such a great poster.
Your grades really must suffer from your MANY simple spelling mistakes. But you proofread all of that but nothing here?
Love pointing out that make believe education LMAO
"It's hilarious every time you fuckup them correcting it ..." them?
"... its great how that education made you such a great poster. its?
Thanks for the spelling lesson!:)
Uncle Tab

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with the internet is that it can be very addictive and a complete time waster. People with too much time on their hands can waste a ridiculous amount of hours just browsing and surfing the internet. Eventually the individual is going to need some drama or stimulation. Hey why not randomly attack someone? See if I can get a rise out of them? These sort of people leave mean comments mostly for their own amusement.
http://voices.yahoo.com/reasons-why-people-le...
Hey, your parents used the TV to babysit you, so let my parents continue to use the internet for me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,and then some.
I believe the public is just starting to realize how advanced this information gathering technology has become over the last 10 years or so.
I think the Government has enough information already to pretty much single people out and exploit them in dam near any way they see fit.
The last year alone has changed the entire scope of the consequences elections will have in the present,not the future,cause its already here in that regard.
Repubs once again find themselves in the minority. The US government is storing all phone and email info. It can only be seen or used when something like 9/11 or the Boston bombing happens. The records of who was in contact with a terrorist, by court order, can then be looked into. The majority of Americans believe this to be a good idea.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama most definitely increased the US debt to over $17 trillion. You need to understand the difference between the deficit and debt. Just because the deficit is reduced doesn't mean the debt is not continuing to increase. We continue to spend more than we are taking in.
----------
--- "Deficit" vs. "Debt"---
Suppose you spend more money this month than your income. This situation is called a "budget deficit". So you borrow (ie; use your credit card). The amount you borrowed (and now owe) is called your debt. You have to pay interest on your debt. If next month you spend more than your income, another deficit, you must borrow some more, and you'll still have to pay the interest on your debt (now larger). If you have a deficit every month, you keep borrowing and your debt grows. Soon the interest payment on your loan is bigger than any other item in your budget. Eventually, all you can do is pay the interest payment, and you don't have any money left over for anything else. This situation is known as bankruptcy.
http://www.federalbudget.com/
Like I said before. How'd those Bush tax cuts work out for America?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You could proof read before you post instead of reading AFTER you post then being so ashamed of your lack of ability in spelling.
It's hilarious every time you fuckup them correcting it (well, the ones you catch, there are many you don't catch) its great how that education made you such a great poster.
Your grades really must suffer from your MANY simple spelling mistakes. But you proofread all of that but nothing here?
Love pointing out that make believe education LMAO
I have said before I'm not so critical here I usually do not proofread until after I post...why?
I do not write essay on topix.
I am not so concerned about details, as I am the message.

I type fast and let it fly, I don't waste hours and hours of my life here, I have too much to do. Unlike you I use my pc's for other things, this crap is addicting. Time yourself, then add up the minutes and hours that may have been used to do other things. proofread Topix and you will be double the wasted time.
I often proofread while waiting for the words to fly away (milliseconds) and correct afterwards.
This is the last time I explain this to anyone.
My grades are fine, made the Dean's list again last month.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI has dramatically increased its use of a controversial provision of the Patriot Act to secretly obtain a vast store of business records of U.S. citizens under President Barack Obama, according to recent Justice Department reports to Congress.
“That they were using this (provision) to do mass collection of data is definitely the biggest surprise,” said Robert Chesney, a top national security lawyer at the University of Texas Law School.“Most people who followed this closely were not aware they were doing this. We’ve gone from producing records for a particular investigation to the production of all records for a massive pre-collection database. It’s incredibly sweeping.”
But little-noticed statements by FBI Director Robert Mueller in recent years – as well as interviews with former senior law enforcement officials – hint at what Chesney calls a largely unnoticed “sea change” in the way the U.S. government collects data for terrorism and other national security investigations.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Good News!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have said before I'm not so critical here I usually do not proofread until after I post...why?
I type fast and let it fly, I don't waste hours and hours of my life here, I have too much to do. Unlike you I use my pc's for other things, this crap is addicting. Time yourself, then add up the minutes and hours that may have been used to do other things. proofread Topix and you will be double the wasted time.
I often proofread while waiting for the words to fly away (milliseconds) and correct afterwards.
Dean's list, you silly little boy.
Besara is a Douchebag

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Silly Besara and his Uncle Tab & Concerned usernames are always good for a laugh with the constant lame name calling, rotating non Kentucky proxies and love of judging icons. If Besara just used his old registered name "Oregon is Vile", he'd top the topix Leaderboard!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Besara is a Douchebag wrote:
Silly Besara and his Uncle Tab & Concerned usernames are always good for a laugh with the constant lame name calling, rotating non Kentucky proxies and love of judging icons. If Besara just used his old registered name "Oregon is Vile", he'd top the topix Leaderboard!
You retardo repubs are a hoot!!! How many more conspiracy theories will you come up before day's end? Jesse Jackson is really the Queen of England?
The FBI and CIA have agents parked at the entrance of your trailer court? Alex Jones has a special hotline to your phone?
LOL!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs once again find themselves in the minority. The US government is storing all phone and email info. It can only be seen or used when something like 9/11 or the Boston bombing happens. The records of who was in contact with a terrorist, by court order, can then be looked into. The majority of Americans believe this to be a good idea.
This will do a lot of good after we get bombed again , won`t it?. What is needed is a system to prevent , not go back and find out , maybe , the guilty party!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
a 19th grader shouldn't have many corrections to make, and probably shouldn't categorize his thoughts 'flying words'
but I agree, you do let the words fly.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Again , you like to say "all the Repubs" but don`t you think more Demo`s have been involved for the last 5 years? Don`t be so naïve.
Also, again, my spell check won`t work .Really get tired of the comment pop up "we can not spell check now-please try later"
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Again , you like to say "all the Repubs" but don`t you think more Demo`s have been involved for the last 5 years? Don`t be so naïve.
Also, again, my spell check won`t work .Really get tired of the comment pop up "we can not spell check now-please try later"
Repubs are all Crooks and Liars, Ray Gun, Nixon, W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Delay, etc....

They are all Crooks, Liars, and Hypoctits.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This will do a lot of good after we get bombed again , won`t it?. What is needed is a system to prevent , not go back and find out , maybe , the guilty party!
We got bombed on 911 by W.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
keeps me busy Unc, but I'll see him to the 20th grade, dammit, it's what I do.
are you on vacation or did you join Obama's Thug Squad, where you can do some real good?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
you're an old senile republican, no one expects you to spell correctly, God knows you can barely muster a thought.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
'This' has exposed 50 terrorist plots, and maybe 'prevented' 50 terrorist attacks. Seems like a pretty damn good idea to me.
And 'finding out' the guilty party, afterwords, is the next best thing.
You're an incredibly shallow, sad old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,421 - 95,440 of144,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TV repair 14 min RoamingInsomniac 2
Crystal stephens 15 min RoamingInsomniac 2
Shellac in Scottsville 1 hr Shellac 1
yard sale ! 2 hr Clawdeen 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Wow 453
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Tim Billingsly 4 hr hmmm 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE