'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Dec 11

.

#107860 Jul 3, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know, your Christian God and Allah are the same God, the God of Abraham. And I don't support Muslim terrorists.
I'm sorry, is the book of Mohammed in the old or new testament?
Ho on earth did I miss that?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#107861 Jul 3, 2013
left coast wrote:
Ridiculous, Mr. A. son of A. I always wonder WHERE were you people when the sociopath Cheney, and his clueless sidekick W, were doing the very things you are accusing of doing? Cheney & Clueless were lying(about WMDs), so they could start the first of two wretched wars; deceiving Congress and the American people - sending thousands of young Americans to their DEATH - so they could position themselves better in the Middle East...for oil. And I guess you trusted them, because you never made a peep. Now you guys make up crazy stories because the black guy is in charge.
I guess the people in the Superdome during Katrina felt a lot trust when Bush flew over and peered down at them, and then went home. When you talk about Obama you make him sound as believable a villain as Snidley Whiplash, the cartoon bad guy. His dastardly deeds, Nee-YA HA HA! Hilarious!
Cheney, Bush and Carl Rove are the ones who should be in jail and we all know why. Bush borrowed how many billions? From China! To pay for all the killing for the war. So, some how it didn't show officially how much we were actually spending. We are still reeling from the horrible 8 years of his dreadful administration - he took the most time off of any president and went out on his ranch and cut brush; I'm guessing so he wouldn't have to go back to the White House and be the Decider.
And the spying has been going on for decades, obviously. Remember Nixon? There was Watergate, of course, but if you are old enough or were paying attention to history, you would know he kept a long list of celebrities, musicians, ordinary citizens, journalists, etc., anyone who he felt had left-leaning views! He was extremely paranoid and wanted information about those he deemed enemies, and he did it all secretly, with J. Edgar Hoover's help. If the technology had been there they would be doing exactly what is being done today, and more. Why are you so up in arms when they are trying to identify terrorists or their groups? At least it's not a personal vendetta. And don't whine about the spying as if it was a brand new thing.
ari you missed this post.
please respond.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#107862 Jul 3, 2013
left coast wrote:
Ridiculous, Mr. A. son of A. I always wonder WHERE were you people when the sociopath Cheney, and his clueless sidekick W, were doing the very things you are accusing of doing? Cheney & Clueless were lying(about WMDs), so they could start the first of two wretched wars; deceiving Congress and the American people - sending thousands of young Americans to their DEATH - so they could position themselves better in the Middle East...for oil. And I guess you trusted them, because you never made a peep. Now you guys make up crazy stories because the black guy is in charge.
I guess the people in the Superdome during Katrina felt a lot trust when Bush flew over and peered down at them, and then went home. When you talk about Obama you make him sound as believable a villain as Snidley Whiplash, the cartoon bad guy. His dastardly deeds, Nee-YA HA HA! Hilarious!
Cheney, Bush and Carl Rove are the ones who should be in jail and we all know why. Bush borrowed how many billions? From China! To pay for all the killing for the war. So, some how it didn't show officially how much we were actually spending. We are still reeling from the horrible 8 years of his dreadful administration - he took the most time off of any president and went out on his ranch and cut brush; I'm guessing so he wouldn't have to go back to the White House and be the Decider.
And the spying has been going on for decades, obviously. Remember Nixon? There was Watergate, of course, but if you are old enough or were paying attention to history, you would know he kept a long list of celebrities, musicians, ordinary citizens, journalists, etc., anyone who he felt had left-leaning views! He was extremely paranoid and wanted information about those he deemed enemies, and he did it all secretly, with J. Edgar Hoover's help. If the technology had been there they would be doing exactly what is being done today, and more. Why are you so up in arms when they are trying to identify terrorists or their groups? At least it's not a personal vendetta. And don't whine about the spying as if it was a brand new thing.
ari, how on earth did you
miss this?
Jay

Paris, TN

#107863 Jul 3, 2013
Mr/Mz. left coast. Since you don't know where "you people" were during the Bush regime, how can you prejudge how we felt about the country and it's leaders at the time? You assume, however, that we approved of everything the Bush/Cheney administration did.

Never the less, none of what Bush did that you disapprove of justifies what this administration is doing.

The subject was not about Bush or Obama, but John Murtha, who just happens to be everything in a nut shell that Ari said. Please justify if you can what he did at C-Span!

Since: Dec 11

.

#107864 Jul 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> ari you missed this post.
please respond.
Like Ron Paul, I said it was NOT a god idea!

Since: Dec 11

.

#107865 Jul 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> ari you missed this post.
please respond.
Landrieu and Nagin REFUSED Bush's help! n the most crucial moments after the disaster! Nagina had opportunity to s public school buses to move people and refused! Landrieu could have allowed national guardsmen is sooner and refused! They hated Bush so badly they allowed people to suffer and die!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107866 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Michelle Obama moment:
Never before have I been ashamed to be a United States Marine!
John Murtha is a shit eating low life son of a BITCH!
To sell out the country he is sworn to defend until his last heart beat, until his last breath. He ought be castrated with the rusty lid from a can of Chinese bean sprouts!
**********

No, Ari, you will never be ashamed to be a United States Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as, I was a Marine.

I do concur with your opinion though. This Murtha is a disgrace in every way!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107867 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
15 photos from the Tahrir Square protests:
http://directorblue.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/1...
********

WOW!!!!!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#107868 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Landrieu and Nagin REFUSED Bush's help! n the most crucial moments after the disaster! Nagina had opportunity to s public school buses to move people and refused! Landrieu could have allowed national guardsmen is sooner and refused! They hated Bush so badly they allowed people to suffer and die!
never heard of such. must have
been on faux news.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#107869 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
momentarily...unless you say "I quit", are you a "quitter"?
I doubt that.
your 19th grader question doesn't deserve a 10th grader response, or a 3rd grader response...lay off the vodka enhanced Koolaid, Ari.
if I have to explain to you that a 'momentary defeat' against a 3rd grade mentality isn't a victory...maybe you should consider applying to another 'university'.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#107871 Jul 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And again we will just have to take the word of an administration that has lied and cheated and stole and deceived and covered up many things...but Obama tells us..."just trust us". Guess we will have to endure this bunch of crooks until they are gone for good or in prison for their dirty deeds against the American people.
Prosecute the Hilary Obama family/cartel
genius, that you can spout all that bullshit...with one hand

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#107872 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Michelle Obama moment:
Never before have I been ashamed to be a United States Marine!
John Murtha is a shit eating low life son of a BITCH!
To sell out the country he is sworn to defend until his last heart beat, until his last breath. He ought be castrated with the rusty lid from a can of Chinese bean sprouts!
..........and I'm goin' down slow...

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#107873 Jul 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting, isn't it?
They will meet their creator one day and I like to see them trying to explain to GOD how they supported Muslim terrorist who pray to Allah---the false prophet of Babylon.
"Allah---the false prophet of Babylon."

you're a goddam cartoon.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#107875 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Landrieu and Nagin REFUSED Bush's help! n the most crucial moments after the disaster! Nagina had opportunity to s public school buses to move people and refused! Landrieu could have allowed national guardsmen is sooner and refused! They hated Bush so badly they allowed people to suffer and die!
It took Bush 5 days to get water to the thirsty refugees at the Super Dome...Hello!

Buses? Hell yea, we can hav'em there by September, November at the latest.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107876 Jul 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Landrieu and Nagin REFUSED Bush's help! n the most crucial moments after the disaster! Nagina had opportunity to s public school buses to move people and refused! Landrieu could have allowed national guardsmen is sooner and refused! They hated Bush so badly they allowed people to suffer and die!
You are an ignorant sorry pos little boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107877 Jul 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Like Ron Paul, I said it was NOT a god idea!
God idea?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107878 Jul 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
No, Ari, you will never be ashamed to be a United States Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as, I was a Marine.
I do concur with your opinion though. This Murtha is a disgrace in every way!
That piss was never a Marine you stupid pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107879 Jul 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Landrieu and Nagin REFUSED Bush's help! n the most crucial moments after the disaster! Nagina had opportunity to s public school buses to move people and refused! Landrieu could have allowed national guardsmen is sooner and refused! They hated Bush so badly they allowed people to suffer and die!
You ignorant little pos. you have sucked too many Faux nuts little boy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107880 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And any innocent people and children that may be in the area? Yeah, brag some more idiot. Have you seen any proof that Obama has ever gotten his man? Oh, so you are just taking his word for it? lol
How about the Benghazi men (terrorists)? Did Obama get his man? Did Hilary get her man? No. But those terrorists got 4 American men and the cover up drags on until after the midterms. Just like Obama's decision to wait til after the midterms to unleash his Obamacare regulations on big corporations. Wonder why that timing is so important to the Obama? Maybe one of the morons should have read the bill to see what was in it before they voted the train wreck into law, ya think? Obama knows that businesses will lay employees off, they will have to cut their workforce and they will cut employees hours. We wouldn't want the citizens to see all that happen before the midterm elections, now would we? When Obamacare affects them negatively they just might wake up and vote for the opposing party, huh?
Are you always so stupid or are you just looking for some much needed attention? Either way...you've been schooled AGAIN! You're welcome, moron.
Terrorist have been killing Americans every year under every President since Carter. Why do you Repubs over look this fact?
As far as ObamaCare being so bad explain why RomneyCare has been so good for the people of Massachusetts. Why after 7 years is it still in place with a majority approval rate? How is it all the business in that state are still there?
The problem Repubs have with ObamaCare is the same they have with Medicare. Repubs want both of them gone. The Repub health care plan for America is simple. You have the money you live if not you die. The US is the only country left in the advanced nation world that does not have universal health care for it's citizens.
I always find it hypocritical for those on the socialist government ran healthcare system called Medicare to be so against ObamaCare.
Uncle Tab

Chicago, IL

#107881 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant little pos. you have sucked too many Faux nuts little boy.
Said the MSLSD Bottom Boy. GFY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you 39 min just sayn 59
Whos the dss worker that dont have custody of h... 1 hr Chubby Chaser 10
a girl that drives a red explorer 4 hr Chubby Chaser 10
Politics on Facebook 6 hr George 7
wanting to sale toys if anybody is interested! 6 hr thoughts 2
Harpers is the best place to eat fish around here 9 hr Summer Sausage 18
The Politics of ACS LL Football Sun parent 8
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]