'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233155 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#107073 Jun 27, 2013
LICENSE PLATE LOCATIONS TRACKED, DETAILS STORED
Police feed info on millions to intelligence 'fusion centers'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/license-plate-loca...

ratamacue76 36 minutes ago
The United Socialist Police States of America. Has a bit of a ring to it ... if you are a leftist ideologue that is.

The intrusion into our privacy has reached what at one time would be considered hyperbolic levels of scrutiny. One hundred years ago if the Federal Government came out and said that they were reading everyone's mail in order to maintain security there would have been riots and politicians being run out on a rail. But reading our email and other digital information is no different. It is still our personal private information, only the format has changed. Instead of paper its now pixels. And that is absolutely no excuse for the government to record, track, or even peek at what we are doing and saying. Policemen shouldn't be recording our license plates. That should only be looked up when given a ticket or filling out an accident report. We do not need these cameras on our streets either recording everything keeping track of our every movement. It's too much. Trading liberty and privacy for security is a flawed idea. It's time to his the reset button our on our government.
``````````
AGREE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107074 Jun 27, 2013
THIS IS "WRONG" on so MANY LEVELS!!!!!!

STATE ORDERING GIRLS' LOCKER ROOMS OPEN TO BOYS
Homosexual former teacher pushes bill through state assembly

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/state-ordering-gir...

441019
Wouldn't it make sense to offer counselling to children or teenagers to help them to accept their biological gender?

I am a female, but if I were born as a male, I would accept it, and not try to change my gender.
Aren't we teaching children to deny reality, by telling them that their gender is not what their biology--their physical body--is, that their gender is whatever they want it to be!

Our society's rejection of God has resulted in mass insanity!

... Identifying as the opposite sex could be a result of having lived as the opposite sex in a previous lifetime or lifetimes.

It could also be a result of parents desiring a girl and having a boy, or vice versa--or other psychological causes.

But I think that the individual should adjust to the REALITY of their physical gender, and not try to make reality change to suit his or her feelings.

It is okay for a boy to cry, to be sensitive, or to have some feminine personality qualities--but I see no need or benefit in a boy trying to live as a girl, or vice versa.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107077 Jun 27, 2013
WND RADIO
'THIS IS THE THING REVOLUTIONS ARE MADE OF'
Top Christian lawyer: Justices' marriage 'decision crosses the line'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/this-is-the-thing-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107079 Jun 27, 2013
TEA PARTY CALLED 'TOP TERROR THREAT' IN U.S.
Poll: Obama supporters fear political movement more than radical Islam

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/tea-party-called-t...

Tom 4 minutes ago
Who are these people? Are they really this stupid?

==========

YES! Some are imbeciles ...
AS can BE SEEN from the libTARDS on this board!

Since: Dec 11

.

#107080 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TEA PARTY CALLED 'TOP TERROR THREAT' IN U.S.
Poll: Obama supporters fear political movement more than radical Islam
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/tea-party-called-t...
Tom 4 minutes ago
Who are these people? Are they really this stupid?
==========
YES! Some are imbeciles ...
AS can BE SEEN from the libTARDS on this board!
LQQK at the "judge it's" Uncle Tab and his sock are not liking your post!

GREAT POST! If it pi55es off "imbeciles" it must be "right"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107081 Jun 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK at the "judge it's" Uncle Tab and his sock are not liking your post!
GREAT POST! If it pi55es off "imbeciles" it must be "right"!
You GOT that "Right" Ari ...!!!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107082 Jun 27, 2013
I've been trying to unload furniture in between rain showers!

Just got caught in another one :)
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107083 Jun 27, 2013
Here today to show LOVE & SUPPORT for
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
Great Man. Chosen by the people.
haters talk all day, won't change a
thing. Oh, I forgot topix is your only
outlet. you bytches heads gonna
explode in 2016. poof!!!
gop RIP!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107084 Jun 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK at the "judge it's" Uncle Tab and his sock are not liking your post!
GREAT POST! If it pi55es off "imbeciles" it must be "right"!
i 5ee 'your' TypinG "like" an [imbecile]'now' 2.

Good job with that. You're a natural.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107085 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Here today to show LOVE & SUPPORT for
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
Great Man. Chosen by the people.
haters talk all day, won't change a
thing. Oh, I forgot topix is your only
outlet. you bytches heads gonna
explode in 2016. poof!!!
gop RIP!!!
I love his middle name. Hussein. Just has a certain ring to it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107086 Jun 27, 2013
Thread 6 – Day 14 (Week #3) Zimmerman Case – Witness Discussion Thread

But before we discuss Jeantel, a summary:

[Yesterday] the morning saw two of the State’s witnesses testify, Jane Sudyka and Jeanee Manaloo, both of whom were residents of Twin Lakes at the time of the incident and who appeared to testify as to their observations that night. Manaloo’s cross-examination continued until after lunch, when she was followed by brief testimony from Ramona Rumph, the custodian of records for the police emergency call recordings. Finally, the last of the State’s witnesses for the day was Rachel Jeantel, otherwise known as “Dee-Dee”, as Trayvon Martin’s “16-year-old girlfriend,” and as the last person to speak with Martin before his deadly confrontation with George Zimmerman.(continue reading)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

Lou says:
June 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm
the theme of today was “creepy arse cracka”.

``````````
“creepy arse cracka”...said martin!

NOT a "bit racist" ...
huh?

:D

sharpton & co
ARE
"race baiters" ...

for a "racist" uneducated people.
Black Conservatives ARE educated!
Along with 'some' Democrats.

They are 'civilized'...
Others are NOT!

MOST Black 'lawyers' are "Trouble" ...

imo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107087 Jun 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I love his middle name. Hussein. Just has a certain ring to it.
Yeah ... just like saddam's ...
Genocide comes to mind.
Most Blacks ARE KILLING off their OWN kind!
Check out chitago ...

What color is Hussein ?
Black you say ...

:)
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107088 Jun 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Muslims do you know personally?
They know none. That's that backwood
racism shining through. Judging all by the actions
of a few. The question is was timothy mcvay
a muslin? Are all Christian's like him?
I'll wait for a response. ILIH, it's like beating
a dead horse. BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107089 Jun 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I love his middle name. Hussein. Just has a certain ring to it.
Yes, me too!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107090 Jun 27, 2013
Acting IRS chief grilled over targeting probe
Daniel Werfel says no evidence so far liberal groups under extra scrutiny

WASHINGTON (CNN)—The acting head of the Internal Revenue Service said Thursday that evidence so far shows only conservative groups underwent extra scrutiny cited by an inspector general's disclosure of the agency's targeting of applications for tax exempt status.

An initial report on the IRS targeting scandal this week by Daniel Werfel[libTARD] the IRS principal deputy commissioner, led to the disclosure that IRS workers flagged both liberal and conservative groups when assessing their eligibility for the tax break available to social welfare organizations.

Under tough questioning Thursday at a House Ways and Means Committee hearing, Werfel acknowledged that the different BOLO categories

>> meant liberal groups 'avoided' the extra scrutiny <<

cited by the inspector general that included processing delays and extensive questions perceived by conservatives as political intimidation.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/politics/irs-targeti...

nahhhhh ...
NOT a bit "biased" ... huh ...

Tea Party Patriots - TARGETS!
WRONG again on EVERY LEVEL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107091 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>They know none. That's that backwood
racism shining through. Judging all by the actions
of a few. The question is was timothy mcvay
a muslin? Are all Christian's like him?
I'll wait for a response. ILIH, it's like beating
a dead horse. BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!
You're 'welcome' in MY backwoods, ANYtime :)

The Legend Of Wooley Swamp
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107092 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thread 6 – Day 14 (Week #3) Zimmerman Case – Witness Discussion Thread
But before we discuss Jeantel, a summary:
[Yesterday] the morning saw two of the State’s witnesses testify, Jane Sudyka and Jeanee Manaloo, both of whom were residents of Twin Lakes at the time of the incident and who appeared to testify as to their observations that night. Manaloo’s cross-examination continued until after lunch, when she was followed by brief testimony from Ramona Rumph, the custodian of records for the police emergency call recordings. Finally, the last of the State’s witnesses for the day was Rachel Jeantel, otherwise known as “Dee-Dee”, as Trayvon Martin’s “16-year-old girlfriend,” and as the last person to speak with Martin before his deadly confrontation with George Zimmerman.(continue reading)
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
Lou says:
June 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm
the theme of today was “creepy arse cracka”.
``````````
“creepy arse cracka”...said martin!
NOT a "bit racist" ...
huh?
:D
sharpton & co
ARE
"race baiters" ...
for a "racist" uneducated people.
Black Conservatives ARE educated!
Along with 'some' Democrats.
They are 'civilized'...
Others are NOT!
MOST Black 'lawyers' are "Trouble" ...
imo
go change your diaper. you
a stinky ass cracker.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107093 Jun 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>They know none. That's that backwood
racism shining through. Judging all by the actions
of a few. The question is was timothy mcvay
a muslin? Are all Christian's like him?
I'll wait for a response. ILIH, it's like beating
a dead horse. BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!
Oh I'm well aware that they know NONE. It shows.
Their response will be, "we don't wanna know any!"

Mhm.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107095 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... just like saddam's ...
Genocide comes to mind.
Most Blacks ARE KILLING off their OWN kind!
Check out chitago ...
What color is Hussein ?
Black you say ...
:)
"MOST BLACKS" are killing their own kind? Is that like a good 75% of them, "killing each other off"? I'm just curious.

Please. Go on.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107096 Jun 27, 2013
so what was timothy mcvay's religion?
somebody, anbody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Houchens 6 hr oneproudmomma 11
Allen County Sheriffs Department 13 hr they need proof 3
Hilary Clinton 13 hr Single man 17
Hushpuppies at Harper's Mon Ridley 4
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed Mon Big and Bashful 17
Pokemon gyms Mon Royce tha five nine 5
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Mon RoamingInsomniac 2,365

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages