'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,141 - 94,160 of 146,193 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RandPaulforPOTUS2016 wrote:
I saw the Maddow interview, Senator...Spin somewhere else...Hot C ain't buying your bullshit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RandPaulforPOTUS2016 wrote:
Q: Would you have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

Rand Paul: I like the Civil Rights Act in the sense that it ended discrimination in all public domains and I'm all in favor of that.

Q: But?

Paul:(laughs) You had to ask me the but. I don't like the idea of telling private business owners, I abhor racism, I think it's a bad business decision to ever exclude anybody from your restaurant. But, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership.

Rand Paul thinks racism is a bad business decision
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: Would you have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Rand Paul: I like the Civil Rights Act in the sense that it ended discrimination in all public domains and I'm all in favor of that.
Q: But?
Paul:(laughs) You had to ask me the but. I don't like the idea of telling private business owners, I abhor racism, I think it's a bad business decision to ever exclude anybody from your restaurant. But, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership.
Rand Paul thinks racism is a bad business decision
That isn't what he said. Or are you with MSNBC?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what he said. Or are you with MSNBC?
LOL
that isn't what he said?
REALLY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
that isn't what he said?
REALLY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.
are you with Fox News? "Spin Zone"
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
No, I'm not with Fox News. You just soiled your pink thong because your selective indignation was called out. Must suck being a party tool, eh Foolish?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, that isn't what he said. If you're going to quote him, do it. Don't paraphrase instead.
Rand Paul believes 'institutions that receieve Government money shouldn't be allowed to discriminate,[ but those who own private businesses, should.'

that's paraphrasing...and it's STILL true.
So eat that, Besara, from Dez Moineez, as if that's a real place.(hehe)

and, he acts and sounds gay..that's an observation...probably true

his dad is a crackpot...TRUE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not with Fox News. You just soiled your pink thong because your selective indignation was called out. Must suck being a party tool, eh Foolish?
how did you know it was pink?
are you with the NSA?
and how long did you fantasize about it?
it's ok, I get that a lot.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Hurts, doesn't it?
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.

What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/30/you-can...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the liberal misinformation machine has done this so often because your folks never research anything for themselves...they just believe them.
Sarah Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house!", but every liberal I have ever met believes she did!.
What she said was "Palin's actual quote was: "FROM CERTAIN PARTS OF ALASKA YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA" this is TRUE!
Ari, are you saying that Rand Paul didn't deliver the quotes as I stated them?

As far as Palin, if she insinuated her foreign policy experience was broadened by Alaska's proximity to Russia, then EITHER quote is as utterly ridiculous as the other...wouldn't you agree?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."
this is TRUE!
Mrs Kate Barry

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Apply for urgent loan without no upfront fee.
Contact us at: mrskatebarry@aol.com
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul believes 'institutions that receieve Government money shouldn't be allowed to discriminate,[ but those who own private businesses, should.'
that's paraphrasing...and it's STILL true.
So eat that, Besara, from Dez Moineez, as if that's a real place.(hehe)
and, he acts and sounds gay..that's an observation...probably true
his dad is a crackpot...TRUE!
No, it's still paraphrasing and that is not what he said. But a loser like you only knows how to regurgitate the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. And when you get into 3rd grade you will learn that Des Moines is a real place. Stay in your trailer park and you won't have to dwal with the real world.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Foolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."
this is TRUE!
Liar, that was Tina Fey on the SNL spoof of Palin. You really are a propaganda spewer & manure spreader. But with a name like Calvin_Foolish it is to be expected.
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

For liberals to make Obama look good, they have to 'destroy' Sarah Palin. What should they say about their candidate? That he was sleeping on the streets doing drugs with his best friend and when Obama became candidate, that guy disappeared, or talking something good about his mother or a father, or visiting gay bars in Chicago, or friend with Louis Farrakhan, nation of Islam, or Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist, or Jeremiah Wright, another America, whites, Jews hater, or Obama's experience? WHAT? The only way to show how good their candidates was, is to DESTROY others!

Stop falling for that ...Obama in the 'world stage' is GONE, no more king, no more Messiah!
Hi dont tread

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
ObamaDontCare wrote:
For liberals to make Obama look good, they have to 'destroy' Sarah Palin. What should they say about their candidate? That he was sleeping on the streets doing drugs with his best friend and when Obama became candidate, that guy disappeared, or talking something good about his mother or a father, or visiting gay bars in Chicago, or friend with Louis Farrakhan, nation of Islam, or Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist, or Jeremiah Wright, another America, whites, Jews hater, or Obama's experience? WHAT? The only way to show how good their candidates was, is to DESTROY others!
Stop falling for that ...Obama in the 'world stage' is GONE, no more king, no more Messiah!
Rex

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I blame congress, they make all the real decisions, no president has any real power, it's always been congress that has the ability to invoke change.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic for attacking Rand Paul!
ObamaDontCare

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi dont tread wrote:
Dont tread you are such a fruitcake
You have driven yourself crazy on here 24/7
You should ease on over to the campton nursing home while you still have enough charge in the batteries on your hover round
<quoted text>
See, this is what liberals do. If they CAN NOT defend their side, they're always going to attack 'YOU'...!

I'm in California and I don't know where 'campton' is, YOU FRUITCAKE! You need batteries for your brain. Plenty of room in that empty head of yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr terri 26,184
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Living the lowlife 7 hr bunk 32
lexapro 13 hr mom 1
High school Wed RoamingInsomniac 2
Clint Willis (Aug '13) Tue busted by a snitch 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••