'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Freedom

Jamestown, KY

#99581 May 14, 2013
spocko wrote:
The continuing belief that the American Revolution was fought against tyranny is a figment of the gunloon’s imagination – It was not. Reasonable taxes were put in place to pay for the protection of North American during the French and Indian War. The same taxes Britain had been paying for decades to cover the expense of an empire. When Britain asked the colonies to pay their fair share, the colonists refused. Now, this is not to say the colonists didn't deserve the representation in parliament they were lacking. They did. However, such a disagreement could have been solved in a much more peaceful way. Look at Canada to see how a peaceful transfer to home rule can be achieved. George III was a figurehead, not a tyrant. Real power Britain was held by parliament. The real reason for the American Revolution was the simple matter of distance. It makes little sense to be ruled from a seat of power that is 3 months travel away. There was no tyranny to fight against, only logistics. The idea that America was founded on resistance to tyranny would be laughable if this misguided notion was not so damaging. Especially, when the gunloons find them in every corner of the White House, also we have been doing our best to prop them up abroad. We Americans have fought our share of tyrants, the Nazis, the USSR, indeed our own citizens, who enslaved our brothers because of the color of their skin, but it was not a lone gunman out in the woods who fought these tyrants, it was the US government – that is to say, it was us.
What an Evil Anti-American/Democrat/Communi st Lie you tell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99583 May 14, 2013
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Yes, he's historic, alright.

Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
National Security and World Affairs
Miscellania

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...

You forgot lower the levels of the oceans.
5:16 PM

Karen said...
First president to start his political career in the living room of an unrepentent terrorist!
9:14 PM

Anonymous said...
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle America's enemies while alienating America's allies.

First President to go on multiple Global apology tours.
4:55 PM
``````````

historic all right ...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99584 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
Miscellania
Karen said...
First president to start his political career in the living room of an unrepentent terrorist!
Anonymous said...
``````````
historic all right ...
Yes A/L...absolutely SAD but TRUE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99585 May 14, 2013
TERRORIST HAS PERSONAL EFFECTS OF SLAIN U.S. AMBASSADOR'
Libyan expats claim Benghazi attacker roaming freely

NEW YORK – The personal effects of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens are in the possession of an Islamic terrorist currently at large in Libya, according to information provided exclusively to WND by reliable expatriate Libyan sources in exile.

According to the expatriate Libyans, Stevens’ personal belongings – including his camera, cell phone, identification papers and various private documents – are being kept locked in a safe in the possession of Wesam Bin Hameed in Libya.

Bin Hameed has been identified as an Islamic extremist in Benghazi who allegedly participated in the terrorist attack Sept. 12, 2012, attack in Benghazi that led to Stevens’ death.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/terrorist-has-pers...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99586 May 14, 2013
THE BENGHAZI LIES JUST KEEP COMING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on key officials:'The rats are beginning to abandon the ship'

As Attorney General Eric Holder orders an investigation of the International Revenue Service after a top official admitted targeting conservative groups with extra scrutiny, an outspoken critic of Obama who claimed more than half a year ago that the administration was using the IRS to punish him is feeling vindicated.

“I feel like a million bucks. I feel absolutely vindicated. I knew this was going on,” Wayne Allyn Root told WND.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-benghazi-lies-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99587 May 14, 2013
OBAMACARE NIGHTMARE: FATAL DISEASE IN MY FILE
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson shares shocking experience with wrong records

Later, when I sat down to check the report, I got the shock of my life.

The sheet noted my name, date, my date of birth and the reason for that day’s appointment. It also noted that I have no known allergies and take no medications.

The next item was titled “Active Problems,” and the three entries gave me the shock of my life.

Doctor X had on my file that I suffer from coronary artery disease, hypertension and – prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer?!

I know that as a woman I expect to undergo a “change of life,” but never for the life of me did I expect it to be that drastic a change!

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obamacare-nightmar...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99588 May 14, 2013
IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’

Lerner signed the group’s approval [pdf] on June 26, 2011.

It is illegal to operate for longer than 27 months without an IRS determination and solicit tax-deductible contributions.

Its president and founder, Abon’go “Roy’ Malik Obama, is Barack Obama’s half-brother and was the best man at his wedding, but he has a checkered past. In addition to running his charity, Malik Obama ran unsuccessfully to be the governor of Siaya County in Kenya. He was accused of being a wife beater and seducing the newest of his twelve wives while she was a 17-year-old school girl.

Sensing something wrong when he and a group of Missouri State students visited Kenya in 2009, Ken Rutherford, winner of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize for his work on banning landmines, determined that Malik Obama was an “operator” and elected to give a donation of 400 pounds of medical supplies to a local clinic instead.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Jay

Paris, TN

#99589 May 14, 2013
When Richard Nixon was president it only took one scandal to force him to resign the presidency. When it became apparent that he had lied to the American people, in his attempts to cover up the Watergate scandal, it left Nixon no alternative but to leave office.

Nearly 40 years later we have a president who is facing his third and fourth scandals and yet he is hanging on to the presidency like an alligator hangs on to its prey.

The first scandal, which is not yet dead, is the issue of Obama’s birth and his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States. There is overwhelming evidence to indicate that all three of Obama’s supposed birth certificates, along with his Social Security number and his draft registration card are all forgeries.

Obama’s second scandal is Operation Fast and Furious. In reality the scandal has still not been resolved and I still believe that there is evidence being hidden that links the illegal gun walking to the Oval Office.

The Western Center for Journalism.

(Insert)

Voter fraud

Benghazi

IRS scandal

Question is: What more do you need?

When will you liberals stop sleep-walking?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99590 May 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
When Richard Nixon was president it only took one scandal to force him to resign the presidency. When it became apparent that he had lied to the American people, in his attempts to cover up the Watergate scandal, it left Nixon no alternative but to leave office.
Nearly 40 years later we have a president who is facing his third and fourth scandals and yet he is hanging on to the presidency like an alligator hangs on to its prey.
The first scandal, which is not yet dead, is the issue of Obama’s birth and his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States. There is overwhelming evidence to indicate that all three of Obama’s supposed birth certificates, along with his Social Security number and his draft registration card are all forgeries.
Obama’s second scandal is Operation Fast and Furious. In reality the scandal has still not been resolved and I still believe that there is evidence being hidden that links the illegal gun walking to the Oval Office.
(Insert)
Voter fraud
Benghazi
IRS scandal
Hey Jay, once upon the time in America, people use to be loyal to their country, honest with common sense, pride...today none of that, people only wants something for nothing. Career politicians only care to get rich and protect their millions, no one is interested in honesty and what's best for the country. To many illegals, criminals, losers protected by our corrupt politicians! Today is only power grab and nothing else! PRIDE don't exist anymore!

Since: Dec 11

#99592 May 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jay, once upon the time in America, people use to be loyal to their country, honest with common sense, pride...today none of that, people only wants something for nothing. Career politicians only care to get rich and protect their millions, no one is interested in honesty and what's best for the country. To many illegals, criminals, losers protected by our corrupt politicians! Today is only power grab and nothing else! PRIDE don't exist anymore!
Not true OZ...not everyone is a DIMOCRAT!
I think without a such a massive vote fraud and Lame stream news blackout; he never could have come close.

I think even Lames Stream Media have learned from mistakes now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99593 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true OZ...not everyone is a DIMOCRAT!
I think without a such a massive vote fraud and Lame stream news blackout; he never could have come close.
I think even Lames Stream Media have learned from mistakes now.
That's it. Voter fraud caused you Repubs to lose the last two elections. hhahahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! !!!!
You Betcha !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#99595 May 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's it. Voter fraud caused you Repubs to lose the last two elections. hhahahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! !!!!
You Betcha !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!
Why are YOU so up B. Hussein Obama's @$$?
Do you face Mecca every time you bend over?
Are you just another Honkey Hater?
You obviously have no semblance of rational thought...
Tell my why you still defend this man with a Muslim name?
What has he done for black folk?
NAACP used to have a slogan..."A mind is a terrible thing to waste"; that has been forgotten.
Rahm Emanuel's "Never waste a good crisis" must be the new slogan!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99596 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq
War On Terror: As the regime of Bashar Assad disintegrates, the security of his chemical arsenal is in jeopardy. The No. 2 general in Saddam Hussein's air force says they were the WMDs we didn't find in Iraq.
King Abdullah of neighboring Jordan warned that a disintegrating Syria on the verge of civil war puts Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons at risk of falling into the hands of al-Qaida.
There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada's comments came more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0719...
George W. Bush said there were no WMD's so you better tell him.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99597 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Eight Months Too Late, The Media See The Real Obama
Posted 07:05 PM ET
Accountability: Suddenly, President Obama is mired in multiple scandals. If his friends in the media had been doing their jobs, they would have realized who he was well before last year's election.
The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" hands out cute little "Pinocchios" to politicians who stretch the truth. But a lot of the time that long nose obstructs the little wooden boy's vision.
On Tuesday, for example, the Post gave Obama "Four Pinocchios" — the worst rating on its lie-ometer — for his recently repeated claim that "the day after (the Benghazi attack), I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."
The Post pondered — all this time after the November election — whether Obama "did not want to spoil his campaign theme that terror groups such as al-Qaida were on the run by conceding a terrorist attack had occurred on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0514...
Get a life you pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99598 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
Miscellania
Karen said...
Anonymous said...
``````````
historic all right ...
Patriot Act is a bitch.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99599 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE BENGHAZI LIES JUST KEEP COMING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on key officials:'The rats are beginning to abandon the ship'
As Attorney General Eric Holder orders an investigation of the International Revenue Service after a top official admitted targeting conservative groups with extra scrutiny, an outspoken critic of Obama who claimed more than half a year ago that the administration was using the IRS to punish him is feeling vindicated.
“I feel like a million bucks. I feel absolutely vindicated. I knew this was going on,” Wayne Allyn Root told WND.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-benghazi-lies-...

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#99600 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU so up B. Hussein Obama's @$$?
Do you face Mecca every time you bend over?
Are you just another Honkey Hater?
You obviously have no semblance of rational thought...
Tell my why you still defend this man with a Muslim name?
What has he done for black folk?
NAACP used to have a slogan..."A mind is a terrible thing to waste"; that has been forgotten.
Rahm Emanuel's "Never waste a good crisis" must be the new slogan!
Hey Liar!!! Why do you run like a coward when the heart attack LIE you brought up is mentioned?

(I know he won't answer, cause I caught him in a lie..... It's just fun smacking the Internet poser around)

btw..... Judging someone because of their name?? Wow!! Pretty racist thing to do.
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#99601 May 15, 2013
I'm waiting for the prez to call a press conference (photo op) concerning the murder of the little girl killed by her brother. I'm waiting for Obama to announce that she looks like his own daughter. I'm waiting for the democrats to step up and use this crisis (like they have used many other crisis for their political agenda) and demand an immediate background check for all citizens who own knives and have brothers. I'm waiting for the democrats to ban all knives except for butter knives. I'm waiting for the dems to attempt to ban all brothers and announce that the majority of Americans agree with them. They say those things as if they are true. Those democrats "know nothing" (lol) when it comes to what Americans think or want or need.

Do any of you mental giant democrat sheep have your usual inside info and can tell the rest of us when we can expect Obama to attend this little white girls funeral and when and where we can expect to register our kitchen knives?
Uncle Tab

United States

#99602 May 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
(Insert)
Voter fraud
Benghazi
IRS scandal
The difference is..... The Nixon Scandal was a REAL scandal..... Not made up horseshit like that YouTube bid you posted that was edited to make it seem like Obama was saying something he didn't.

That's the problem with you low/no education republicans...... There IS no scandal involving Obama. The Republican Party is so full of hate and racism that you tools are trained to try to throw anything hoping it will stick to Obama.

None of its true so it can't stick.

With today's technology, it's basically impossible to hide a trail.... Of course you fear, doom, and gloomers will disagree..... That still doesn't make what you say true.

It's fun to see you idiots say these dumb things and make the Republican Party look ignorant every day.

It's your own fault that you're so dumb that you believe everything you read on your trash Internet sites that have no truth in anything.

It's very sad that these websites hide behind free speech using this as a 'truth meter' which in actuality means NOTHING.

it's al about common sense..... You all have none.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#99603 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liar!!! Why do you run like a coward when the heart attack LIE you brought up is mentioned?
(I know he won't answer, cause I caught him in a lie..... It's just fun smacking the Internet poser around)
btw..... Judging someone because of their name?? Wow!! Pretty racist thing to do.
Boy you sure toot your own horn a lot. Smacking the internet poser around? Really? I didn't see that. All I saw was you tooting your own horn again. Hint, hint old boy...If you haven't convinced yourself how smart and clever you believe yourself to be by now you might wanna try a different strategy. Toot away silly boy. Maybe someday you will believe the crap you spew. The rest of us? Not so much! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell 24 min awesome 5
smuckers (Aug '11) 1 hr Gia 20
Wanted 4 bedroom house for rent 10 hr Illionis family 1
Family in need of help 14 hr Niemand 7
Natasha Napier Tue acline 16
Building on new rd Tue Sheepdog 14
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? Dec 14 original poster 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:47PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars