'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239631 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#99654 May 15, 2013
Why are so many Liberals Atheists?

Because if you believe there is no God; you then believe there will be no judgment day, then you do not fear reprisal for abortion, vote fraud, acts of terrorism, etc.
Your only fear is being gunned down by some right wing Patriot exercising their second amendment right! Go get them guns! Expect to see the barrel end first...and a muzzle flash.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99655 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Checked messages 1:53 pm EST "NO MESSAGES".
Still you lie?
it's ok, we are used to that from Godless liberals.
It was all cool, until you returned to your former behavior.
No one of any substance will ever send you a PM. I proved to all how dishonest and decietful you are.

You're laughed at for wanting to go private from a political debate on a public forum..... Loser!

But that was a Playto move!

I think everyone knows exactly what I meant by that!! LMAO!!!!
Syl

Greenup, KY

#99656 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Easiest way to make a republican run..... Ask them to prove what they say. Not one of them can.
4 big scandals, most corrupt president ever, Muslim, killed 4 Americans in Benghazi, changed the constitution, fixed the election, spied on reporters, is a 1%'r in Hollywood back pocket, is responsible for fast and furious.... The list goes on and on..... Yet not ONE republican who believes all the horeshit I just listed can give an Impeachment Preceding begin date even tho everyone says its coming.
This is why everyone laughs at you f'n idiots!!!!! Blah blah blah blah blah blah no substance for you ignorance sponges.
Just another reason you run from the truth. You're all stupid lying uneducated coward sheep.
Proof is given you, but you act as though you didn't even see it. It's obvious you'd rather act stupid to cover up your embarrassment than admit how wrong you've been. LOL!!!
Obama has duck feathers, and all this dirt might run right off his corrupt back, I know think your eyes has been opened along with the media, whether you admit it or not.. If not, you'r a bigger sucker than I first thought.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99657 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero credibility!
DESCRIBES your and your "incredible STUPIDITY"
Along with cowardly chickenchit!
Since none of you will ever give a statement here in all these big scandals (lies) I'm just going to make it clear now, calling out all you uneducated republican sheep..... When there are no impeachment preceding one month from today after these huge scandals that you all repeat day in and day out, you need to admit in front of everyone here how stupid you are and how foolish you've been. If in a month there are impeachment proceedings going on I will say I was wrong and I'm foolish.

Simple bet..... On the names you use today.... Agreement?? You brave republican patriots up for it?

This all boils down to how secure you are with your news and research sites. I'm confident in my research, are any if you confident with yours?

My money is on NO.... All cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99659 May 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is given you, but you act as though you didn't even see it. It's obvious you'd rather act stupid to cover up your embarrassment than admit how wrong you've been. LOL!!!
Obama has duck feathers, and all this dirt might run right off his corrupt back, I know think your eyes has been opened along with the media, whether you admit it or not.. If not, you'r a bigger sucker than I first thought.
So you're saying that YOU have seen where Ari posted the information I've asked him about that he's brought up?? The heart attack lie? I missed it. Since you have seen it, what day was it??

And also you've seen Ari prove to me that Paul said in his 13 hour fillibuster, that he said "a drone can be used on someone who just robbed a store with a fun who is standing outside"? What day was that posted on??

I never saw either of these things posted. Either I'm lying or you all are.

Prove it's not you, post those things for everyone to see.

Can't post what isn't there can ya?? Who's the sucker!! YOU!

Not one of you idiots have a lock of sense between you. No wonder you're republicans.... Republicans are dumb!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99660 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one of any substance will ever send you a PM. I proved to all how dishonest and decietful you are.
You're laughed at for wanting to go private from a political debate on a public forum..... Loser!
I have "substance" ...
-n-
"I" HAVE :)

I'm NOT Ari, as MUCH as you dwIdioTs would like to think I am!
I have used socks before, I NO LONGER do THAT!

WHAT you SEE from American Lady
IS
what you get ...the "only" NAME I use!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99661 May 15, 2013
One republican being taken down by another ones lies.

Just doesn't get any easier.... And they set themselves up for it because they don't have the capacity to think ahead.

Dumb!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99662 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Since none of you will ever give a statement here in all these big scandals (lies) I'm just going to make it clear now, calling out all you uneducated republican sheep..... When there are no impeachment preceding one month from today after these huge scandals that you all repeat day in and day out, you need to admit in front of everyone here how stupid you are and how foolish you've been. If in a month there are impeachment proceedings going on I will say I was wrong and I'm foolish.
Simple bet..... On the names you use today.... Agreement?? You brave republican patriots up for it?
This all boils down to how secure you are with your news and research sites. I'm confident in my research, are any if you confident with yours?
My money is on NO.... All cowards.
Sit BACK and WATCH ...
He won't be "impeached" ...
He will 'simply' be ... REMOVED ...
in a days time.

IS what should happen ...
Syl

Greenup, KY

#99663 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true statement.... Republicans are so against gays and lesbians, but are constantly bringing up homosexual references.
Says alot about you republicans.
Really does explain alot..... Every time I see a republican make a gay reference on the Internet.... They're just living their real dreams, their gay hidden lifestyle here on the net.
Not true. Republicans are not against gays . But maybe they are against gays getting married, because they believe in the Bible.
God made all people the way they are . He loves them, but he gave us specific Do's and Don'ts, Men marring men and women marring women was one of the don'ts.
I's not my call to judge or look down on gays who does not obey God's word. What ever gays do is not going to reflect on me on judgement day, but it will for the people who go along with disobeying God's instructions to us while we are on earth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99664 May 15, 2013
Senate Resolution 511

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens<-<< see the s ... CITIZENS!] on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it ...[jsrRoger 07/24/2011 Isn’t it true that the father determines if a person is “natural born” rather than “the soil”. In which case Barack Obama, with father who was not an American citizen, could not be a “natural born” citizen? John McCain was born to two American citizens. Barack Obama was not.]

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-sr511/te...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99665 May 15, 2013
Since the usurper had no legal authority to sign anything into law, they are all null and void.

WHERE has all this.his CRAP got us except in deep SCANDAL?

REMOVE the usurper NOW!
NO "impeachment" NEEDED!
stupidity

Macon, GA

#99666 May 15, 2013
this is stupidity
Uncle Tab

United States

#99668 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Since the usurper had no legal authority to sign anything into law, they are all null and void.
WHERE has all this.his CRAP got us except in deep SCANDAL?
REMOVE the usurper NOW!
NO "impeachment" NEEDED!
Real scandals end, made up scandals for the stupid people such as yourself go on and on.

1 month from today, all your scandal BULLSHIT dies. Tired of you and your parties ongoing lies.

Notice than not one of you brave patriots have enough guts to step up to my challenge.

Is it because you know you're wrong and the one you claim is never right IS right and you're scared that I can and will prove it??

You aren't brave if you can't stand up and prove it.

What are you scared of??

#99669 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG , you have proven at least 100 times how arrogant you are; without cause!
to PM you will have to use a "registered account", I have people here I do know, I protect their PI...even my enemies. Are you afraid to register for some reason...or unable because your ignorant ass has been banned from registration?

You are a treacherous ,lying sock full $#IT!

Clue: YouTube and Google Analytics are very powerful tools.
There are many "invisible" scripts which allow tracking code to log all visitors to certain websites. You want to test one?
I can mask a URL and lead you to such a site, and then allow you a peak at the log complete with your ISP, IP address, a Geographical map and there are many other things my sites and trackers will log.
I have developer tools, browser forensics, and lots of goodies.

I'm here for debate, man up...or run away now!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99670 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have "substance" ...
-n-
"I" HAVE :)
I'm NOT Ari, as MUCH as you dwIdioTs would like to think I am!
I have used socks before, I NO LONGER do THAT!
WHAT you SEE from American Lady
IS
what you get ...the "only" NAME I use!
Hey Stupid..... I wasn't talking to you.... Try to keep up.

You're very ignorant.

And no..... No one of substance would send you a PM either..... You're both jokes here.

Try to keep up with what's going on here stupid republican.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99671 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit BACK and WATCH ...
in a days time.
When when when when when when???

Never!!

Bottomless pit of bullshit!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99672 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Real scandals end, made up scandals for the stupid people such as yourself go on and on.
1 month from today, all your scandal BULLSHIT dies. Tired of you and your parties ongoing lies.
Notice than not one of you brave patriots have enough guts to step up to my challenge.
Is it because you know you're wrong and the one you claim is never right IS right and you're scared that I can and will prove it??
You aren't brave if you can't stand up and prove it.
What are you scared of??
THESE are NOT MADE UP ... pUnk!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99673 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG , you have proven at least 100 times how arrogant you are; without cause!
to PM you will have to use a "registered account", I have people here I do know, I protect their PI...even my enemies. Are you afraid to register for some reason...or unable because your ignorant ass has been banned from registration?
You are a treacherous ,lying sock full $#IT!
Clue: YouTube and Google Analytics are very powerful tools.
There are many "invisible" scripts which allow tracking code to log all visitors to certain websites. You want to test one?
I can mask a URL and lead you to such a site, and then allow you a peak at the log complete with your ISP, IP address, a Geographical map and there are many other things my sites and trackers will log.
I have developer tools, browser forensics, and lots of goodies.
I'm here for debate, man up...or run away now!
I do have a registered account. So again, you're an idiot.

And truthful facts are not arrogance... Just facts. That bugs the shit of of your dishonest ass.

You keep on going on and on about yourself and how great you are?? Those tools are available to anyone. Not a big deal.... Get caught using them is a different story. Patriot Act!

Why do you always run from your heart attack 'proof'? Because you're a lying Internet coward bitch!

See what I did there? If you weren't lying, you'd prove what you claimed, but you can't.

That's another reason we all laugh at your education claims.... You obviously have to have someone dress you in the morning. You're just too damned plain stupid to be able to do it on your own.

#99674 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a registered account. So again, you're an idiot.
And truthful facts are not arrogance... Just facts. That bugs the shit of of your dishonest ass.
You keep on going on and on about yourself and how great you are?? Those tools are available to anyone. Not a big deal.... Get caught using them is a different story. Patriot Act!
Why do you always run from your heart attack 'proof'? Because you're a lying Internet coward bitch!
See what I did there? If you weren't lying, you'd prove what you claimed, but you can't.
That's another reason we all laugh at your education claims.... You obviously have to have someone dress you in the morning. You're just too damned plain stupid to be able to do it on your own.
Truthful? YOU?

hold on....

ok...almost done, wow that was the best one in a long time.

fyi YOU can't possess and use many of these tools, and it is not unlawful for anyone to use Google analytics and/or many other such tools, they are legitimate IT business tools IDIOT!
Patriot ACT made it legal for our Govt. to spy on US!
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1...

Read it and "BLEEP".

Owned again!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99675 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit BACK and WATCH ...
in a days time.
When when WHEN??

Open ended never ending made up scandals..... You idiots thrive on this shit. None of it ever comes to be true. If it did you'd be more than happy to agree to give it a month and agree here infrinynof everyone here you're wrong.

You're so sure you're right but you won't take that offer??

Coward bigmouth blowhard idiot!

For all of them claiming to prove me wrong, yet never providing proof, seems like it you were real true patriots you'd jump on this to try to prove me wrong.

It's just fact..... You can't do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Logsdon 51 min Ball player 78 1
Kristen Simpson 1 hr Bubba Humpalot 34
Who do i contact about looking at the fish and ... 3 hr Not real sure 2
Social Workers Allen County (Jun '12) 3 hr Istayaway 64
Danny Joe Stinson 19 hr True 5
Aarons in scottsville Fri W-theactual-f 4
Bobby Estes? Fri Ann allen 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance