'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99170 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reallllllly ... "Get Real" ...
delusional ...
as per usual of libTARDS :)
<quoted text>
With that ...
Good Night to the GOOD Guys
You know WHO I mean ...
:)
goodnight babygirl, dream about your boy Calvin, not quite big Bear, but warmer, and real...
Big Bear never left an Abe Lincoln on your night table, did he?(By the way, you owe me 3 dollars)
(and a shot of penicillin)
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99171 May 11, 2013
It's Teapublicklans leaders that are bringing up all the bills to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare etc.

#99172 May 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Z --- they're followers of the real assclowns up there on the Hill, so what can you expect from them?!
However, democrats are dropping out of the party -(see my former post). Obama is losing his following the more he opens his mouth. You will see the decline as time goes by, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of losers!
LOL!!!
lol
...you will see
...as time goes by
lol
everything is in the future...just wait til Wednesday...
oh, my bad, its Sunday...WHAT HAPPENED WEDNESDAY?
What cover-up??????????
Jay

Paris, TN

#99173 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Jay,
Given a choice, I'll Dream On.
NPD, is that a real thing? If so, I DO HAVE IT!
How's your boy? Any Nintendo University Scholarship awards? or, just descending 'Game Over' tonal bloops.
IMAGINE!

NPD is a real thing and you're proof of that. Too bad you have to be 18 to get treatment. You need it now.

FYI:

Calvin Goolish symptomatic of...

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Oh and since you asked ~

the boy is just fine. Finishing this year's honor classes with straight A's.

IMAGINE!

#99174 May 11, 2013
Just wait til Nov 6th
just wait til the Supreme Court overturns Obamacare
Just wait til Beck busts out the TRUTH (biggest story ever)
Just wait til last Wednesday

What Cover-Up???????
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99175 May 11, 2013
Goodnight Calvin and all the "sane" people.
Hey
you
know
who
you
are
;)

#99176 May 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
NPD is a real thing and you're proof of that. Too bad you have to be 18 to get treatment. You need it now.
FYI:
Calvin Goolish symptomatic of...
Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
Oh and since you asked ~
the boy is just fine. Finishing this year's honor classes with straight A's.
IMAGINE!
I DO NOT lack empathy (the rest sounds just like me)

Big Ups to your son, glad to hear he's doing well. I wish him success, and hope your political asininity doesn't cripple him, irrevocably, as it has you.

#99177 May 12, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Goodnight Calvin and all the "sane" people.
Hey
you
know
who
you
are
;)
goodnight, Real, Ups to my peeps in Gtown
Jay

Paris, TN

#99178 May 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT lack empathy (the rest sounds just like me)
Big Ups to your son, glad to hear he's doing well. I wish him success, and hope your political asininity doesn't cripple him, irrevocably, as it has you.
OMG, you're hysterically funny.

Oh and by the way, it's not Nintendo, it's Xbox Live they get on, and IM-ing on the laptops. Oh and by the other way, he's not gay as you once accused him.......remember Liz?

Sorry to disappoint you, but he's a conservative due to his own analysis. You know......people with high IQ do not follow a crowd of losers, they think for themselves. Sorry for you, too, that your professed high IQ has you drumming down your life with the likes of that abysmal kind.

As a result of your paper route, you should have the money to take your mom out tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day to her and the rest of you ladies ... good night folks!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99179 May 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Z --- they're followers of the real assclowns up there on the Hill, so what can you expect from them?!
However, democrats are dropping out of the party -(see my former post). Obama is losing his following the more he opens his mouth. You will see the decline as time goes by, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of losers!
LOL!!!
Yes, Obama will only last as POTUS for 4 more years a the rate he's going.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#99180 May 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama is still ugly, big ass, no class!
Nice try, you dummy! When your mama told you you're smart, SHE lied!!!!!!!!!!

Obsessed with MICHELLE OBAMA. Her husband
loves her. All that matters.
old dead one. Dam, thought you went back
where you came from.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#99181 May 12, 2013
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Mom's jobs are never done. Loving every minute of it.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#99182 May 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama is still ugly, big ass, no class!
Nice try, you dummy! When your mama told you you're smart, SHE lied!!!!!!!!!!
bet that ass you packing is flat and wide, and
dead. no feeling at all.
jealous of the first lady. ugly? shit!
BARACK looks at her like a fat girl looks
at cake. So old dead one don't hate the
player hate the game. Bitch.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#99183 May 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Obama will only last as POTUS for 4 more years a the rate he's going.
Yeah!!!!
Then, HILLARY CLINTON 2016.
repubs your old grandpappy's politics is
OVER!!!!!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#99184 May 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way, it's not Nintendo, it's Xbox Live they get on, and IM-ing on the laptops. Oh and by the other way, he's not gay as you once accused him.......remember Liz?
Sorry to disappoint you, but he's a conservative due to his own analysis. You know......people with high IQ do not follow a crowd of losers, they think for themselves. Sorry for you, too, that your professed high IQ has you drumming down your life with the likes of that abysmal kind.
As a result of your paper route, you should have the money to take your mom out tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day to her and the rest of you ladies ... good night folks!
jd, seriously? crowd of loosers. to long with no air to the brain. who won?
your way of thinking is learned. Youth of America is very sharp, they pick
up quick. why do you think your boy mittens didn't win? jd , let the kid outside.
REALLY

Union City, TN

#99186 May 12, 2013
13 Benghazis on Bush's Watch..

Republicans pushing for a Benghazi investigation entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were allegedly 'keeping us safe.'"

13 embassy attacks happened under Bush's watch.

In one of these attacks a US diplomat was killed. David Foy was directly targeted by attackers in Karachi, Pakistan, in 2006, and died along with three others.

The most fatal attack took place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 2003. 36 were killed including nine Americans.

In another attack on Karachi, 12 were killed and 51 wounded. In Sana'a, Yemen, 16 were killed including an American student. In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 9 were killed.

Between 2 and 6 people were killed in attacks on US embassies in Calcutta, Islamabad, Tashkent, Istanbul, and Damascus in the years 2002-2008.

Embassies in Athens, Greece, Denpasar, Indonesia, and Sana'a, Yemen were also attacked during Bush's presidency without causing fatalities.

Just where was Daryl Issa???

#99187 May 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, it's not a paper route, I mow lawns.
Sorry I don't remember Liz but I hear she was stunning.
Sorry, XBOX U.

Jay, you once told me (in writing) that I was too intelligent to be a 13 year old...

Everything I say about your son is to rib you, not him. He would probably like me, almost everyone does.

Happy Mother's Day
pay attention

Columbia, KY

#99188 May 12, 2013
REALLY wrote:
13 Benghazis on Bush's Watch..
Republicans pushing for a Benghazi investigation entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were allegedly 'keeping us safe.'"
13 embassy attacks happened under Bush's watch.
In one of these attacks a US diplomat was killed. David Foy was directly targeted by attackers in Karachi, Pakistan, in 2006, and died along with three others.
The most fatal attack took place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in 2003. 36 were killed including nine Americans.
In another attack on Karachi, 12 were killed and 51 wounded. In Sana'a, Yemen, 16 were killed including an American student. In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 9 were killed.
Between 2 and 6 people were killed in attacks on US embassies in Calcutta, Islamabad, Tashkent, Istanbul, and Damascus in the years 2002-2008.
Embassies in Athens, Greece, Denpasar, Indonesia, and Sana'a, Yemen were also attacked during Bush's presidency without causing fatalities.
Just where was Daryl Issa???
HEY! but That was different!

#99189 May 12, 2013
Republicans Secretly Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Them In 2016

As Republicans begin to gear up for the 2016 presidential race, GOP insiders have one major concern that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the RNC's autopsy report.

Her name is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans worry that they won't have a shot against her, regardless of what changes the party makes before 2016.

Although most Republican strategists would not go on the record disparaging the party's chances, in private conversations with Business Insider, many savvy GOP insiders conceded that any Republican nominee would face an uphill battle against the former Secretary of State.

"If she runs, it'll be almost impossible, I fear," one Washington-based Republican strategist told Business Insider.

A New York-based GOP media strategist concurred:

"It will be extremely hard for Republicans to beat Hillary in 2016," he said, adding that the difficulties would be compounded if the party nominates another candidate who fails to ignite the conservative base.

"Should Hilary run and Jeb [Bush] be the nominee, how can you ever defend the Bush years against the Clinton years?"

Recent polling validates these concerns. A new Quinnipiac survey released Thursday found that Clinton would beat both Bush and Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio in a head-to-head match up in the Sunshine State.

According to that poll, if the race were held today, Clinton would dominate Bush, 51 percent to 40 percent, and beat Rubio 52 to 41 percent. Her favorability rating is also much higher than either of the home-state Republicans 62 percent of Florida voters view Clinton favorably, compared to 50 percent for Bush and 41 percent for Rubio.

On a national scale, Clinton left office with record-high favorability ratings a January Washington Post/ABC News poll found that a full 67 percent of Americans viewed the outgoing Secretary of State favorably.

In addition to her popularity, Clinton's national name-recognition and extensive fundraising network not to mention her experience running a presidential campaign make her a formidable opponent to both Democrats and Republicans.

But the biggest problem for the GOP is that if Clinton decides to run, the Democratic primary will likely turn into a de facto contest to pick her running mate, giving the party a big head start in the general election. In the meantime, Republicans will likely have to slog through a contentious primary with what is shaping up to be a very crowded field.

#99190 May 12, 2013
"Hillary's path forward will likely influence the breadth of Republican field as much as the Democratic," a Washington-based GOP strategist told Business Insider.

Still, some Republicans are holding out hope that a candidate will emerge who can beat Clinton.

"Republicans can beat Hillary, but no one has emerged yet," one New Hampshire-based GOP operative said. "But three years is a long time."

Michael Duncan, a Texas-based Republican consultant, concurred:

"Clinton brings the stature and fundraising prowess of someone who's been in Washington for 20 years. But I also think that advantage is mitigated by voters' widespread mistrust of our established political leaders," Duncan said. "Republicans should look to the 2008 primary as a guide and nominate a fresh-faced outsider [who] can create the contrast Barack Obama did. Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are two of those transformative figures."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinto...

Paul and Cruz...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexzandra curry any one no this chick 1 hr just sayn 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr asdfg 505
Michelle Wolfe 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 32
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 3 hr Tell the Truth 87
Anyone know Lavena Perry Eaton? (Jul '13) 16 hr RoamingInsomniac 24
Dylan Cline 17 hr MyBusiness 6

Freeze Warning for Allen County was issued at October 31 at 3:17PM EDT

Scottsville Dating
Find my Match