'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98986 May 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you something little brother, this Benghazi thing ain't goin away ant time soon! This ain't a thesis...this is straight up in your face the way I talk). Justice for "looking the other way" is coming like a hurricane, the man with a MUSLIM name gave a give to his brothers on the anniversary of 9/11. If you can't see that you have too many issues to solve!
We the people have sat on our hands for too long watching this shit play out. Wrap your brain around this "You were had, you been took, hoodwinked, bamboozled, run astray, run amuck!" Think for yourself dude...is Barack Hussein Obama a Muslim name? He was groomed to do what he is doing! The wool being pulled over your eyes in the name of progressivism is the end of our America!
You don't have to become a Republican...just be an AMERICAN when America needs us ALL! Brown, Black, Yellow, Red, White, Olive don't matter anymore!
What, like you did when you got bushwhacked???? Did you stand in protest of george WMD bush railroadeding his way into the white house, or were you another one of the many spineless chickenshits that did nothing? And you have audacity to say think for yourself? You simple minded fucks haven't had a new idea in thirty years. You should practice what you preach. Never mind, I know that's not gonna happen. Keep on spewing your bullshit though. It's fun to expose your kind. Lie deny, then deny and lie! It's the GOP way!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98987 May 10, 2013
IRS's Tea Party Scrutiny ***Adds To Conservatives' Case ***Against Obama

Benghazi move over, make room for IRS-gate.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

the 0's AND shillary's
---NEW---
"theme song"

I'm Goin' Down

I'm going down, down, down, down

)8~D>

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98988 May 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Benghazi: The Undoing of Hillary
It remains to be seen who will be the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. After this week’s congressional hearings on Benghazi
it is ---certain--- that Hillary Clinton—the worst Secretary of State in American history—will not be that person.
If this country’s political system has some spark left, the Libyan scandal will also come to define the Obama presidency.
http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/2013/05/10/...
;~)
certain? lol
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98990 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What, no horns, pointed tail and a Hitler mustache, you surprise me!
Sorry, I wouldn't give you anywhere NEAR that much clout
Bush Lies

Union City, TN

#98991 May 10, 2013
Bush Caught in a Lie
About the 9/11 WTC Attacks

President Bush has stated on two occasions that he saw a plane hit World Trade Center 1:

Occasion 1:
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well...(APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan

Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

Occasion 2:
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
[whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98992 May 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>certain? lol
Obama administration e-mails raise new questions on Benghazi
By Jim Acosta. Jessica Yellin and Elise Labott, CNN
updated 8:03 PM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013

Washington (CNN)-- An e-mail discussion about talking points the Obama administration used to describe the deadly attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, show the White House and State Department were more involved than they first said in the decision to remove an initial CIA assessment that a group with ties to al Qaeda was involved, according to CNN sources with knowledge of the e-mails.

After hearing, Republicans say there's more to story

Doomed ambassador:'We're under attack'

The unclassified talking points have become a political flashpoint in a long-running battle between the administration and Republicans, who say that officials knew the attack last September 11 was a planned terror operation

while they were telling the public it was an act of violence that grew out of a demonstration over a video produced in the United States that insulted Islam.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/politics/bengha...

Even
C - Communist
N - News
N - Network

is reporting on here "demise" ...

:D

6651 comments and GROWING *exponentially!

*don't forget to "look up" the loooooong word :)
before inserting foot ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98993 May 10, 2013
Please allow me to help you Repubs with this Benghazi crap. Terrorist killed 4 Americans in an Islamic country. That's it. That all. You can bitch and post and talk the shit each and everyday until Nov. 2016 but it does not change the fact that 99.99% of Americans view Benghazi in the way I just said.
4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there and none of you Repubs have a problem with that. But 4 killed by terrorist in a terrorist filled nation has you wanting our President overthrown. Hypocrites one and all.

Location hidden

#98994 May 10, 2013
On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. Yet, President Reagan refuses to call it an Act of Terror.
I think we need a Repub Congressional hearing on this matter.

Location hidden

#98995 May 10, 2013
I forgot to add - Hypocrites to last post.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#98996 May 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
I forgot to add - Hypocrites to last post.
And what the @#%! are you? No mention of Jim-mee Kar-tuh's little oopsie? No mention of Slick Willy's little no-no of letting Bin Laden slip through his fingers more than once so he could live to kill Americans another day and we got the democrats first 9/11 terror attack because of it. And what about the casualties of the democrats Vietnam war? What was that war all about? How much did that war cost?

Hell, have now supported the Muslim Brotherhood in their dictator takeovers in the Middle East with almost as much money as the Iraq war cost us. Say whut? Selective memory, huh?

Now I see why so many make fun of you so much of the time. You are a horse's ass hoping to make others look like a horse's ass in hopes of hiding the fact that you are a horses ass. Way to go hypocrite...another failure. Your skills are quite comical.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98997 May 10, 2013
Bush Lies wrote:
Bush Caught in a Lie
About the 9/11 WTC Attacks
President Bush has stated on two occasions that he saw a plane hit World Trade Center 1:
Occasion 1:
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]
QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?
BUSH: Well...(APPLAUSE)
Thank you, Jordan
Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."
But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."
Occasion 2:
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
[whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]
"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."
There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.
... and just whose library just opened amongst GREAT applause ...
-n-
how many years has be been "out of office"
AFTER 8 in there ...

:)

this is the 0's fifth ...
he won't have the "clout" to finish this one out

#98998 May 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama administration e-mails raise new questions on Benghazi
By Jim Acosta. Jessica Yellin and Elise Labott, CNN
updated 8:03 PM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013
Washington (CNN)-- An e-mail discussion about talking points the Obama administration used to describe the deadly attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, show the White House and State Department were more involved than they first said in the decision to remove an initial CIA assessment that a group with ties to al Qaeda was involved, according to CNN sources with knowledge of the e-mails.
After hearing, Republicans say there's more to story
Doomed ambassador:'We're under attack'
The unclassified talking points have become a political flashpoint in a long-running battle between the administration and Republicans, who say that officials knew the attack last September 11 was a planned terror operation
while they were telling the public it was an act of violence that grew out of a demonstration over a video produced in the United States that insulted Islam.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/politics/bengha...
Even
C - Communist
N - News
N - Network
is reporting on here "demise" ...
6651 comments and GROWING *exponentially!
*don't forget to "look up" the loooooong word :)
before inserting foot ...
i know what the long word means, but you had to look it up, didn't you.
so, the more comments, the truer? Right?
What difference does it make, at this point?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#98999 May 10, 2013
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone George w bush will be recorded as the greatest president in us history bar none, and there isn't one freakinhg thing you America hating terrorist loving leftwingwhackadoodles can do about it but lie on that great man

#99000 May 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the @#%! are you? No mention of Jim-mee Kar-tuh's little oopsie? No mention of Slick Willy's little no-no of letting Bin Laden slip through his fingers more than once so he could live to kill Americans another day and we got the democrats first 9/11 terror attack because of it. And what about the casualties of the democrats Vietnam war? What was that war all about? How much did that war cost?
Hell, have now supported the Muslim Brotherhood in their dictator takeovers in the Middle East with almost as much money as the Iraq war cost us. Say whut? Selective memory, huh?
Now I see why so many make fun of you so much of the time. You are a horse's ass hoping to make others look like a horse's ass in hopes of hiding the fact that you are a horses ass. Way to go hypocrite...another failure. Your skills are quite comical.
Idiot. blaming Clinton for 9-11 is like blaming God for the Holocaust. God knew Hitler's plan and let it happen.. God is a Nazi.

#99002 May 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone George w bush will be recorded as the greatest president in us history bar none, and there isn't one freakinhg thing you America hating terrorist loving leftwingwhackadoodles can do about it but lie on that great man
Cal sings:
And the farmer hauls another load away.

#99003 May 10, 2013
The implication that there was something wrong with the war plan is amusing." ...Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, on criticism of his management of the Iraq war

#99004 May 10, 2013
"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable, and we're going to do something about it"
...President George W. Bush

#99005 May 10, 2013
Hmmm, uhh, hah -- ummm -- I, the answer is -- I haven't really thought of it that way, heh, heh. Heh. Here's how I think of it. Ummm -- heh heh. First I've heard of that, by the way, I, ah -- uhh -- the, uhh -- I, I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the enemy, obviously, had to be sophisticated, and lethal, to fly hijacked airplanes, uhh, into -- facilities that would, we would, killing thousands of people, innocent people, doin' nothing, just sittin' there goin' to work."
...President George W Bush, after being asked if the war in Iraq and the rise of terrorism are signs of the apocalypse

Stanford

#99006 May 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
... and just whose library just opened amongst GREAT applause ...
-n-
how many years has be been "out of office"
AFTER 8 in there ...
:)
this is the 0's fifth ...
he won't have the "clout" to finish this one out
george WMD bush library, another prime example of wasting money, and the fleecing of America.

TIR

Stanford

#99007 May 10, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
Sure there's something that can be done about it. We can expose you for the lying nutjob that you are! That's a pretty good start, don't ya think? HUYA!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min yeah man 4,699
Amy carter (May '10) 55 min Onlooker 33
new building??? 5 hr mama 3
cops 6 hr Hyfr12 12
facebook boycott of topix in kentucky 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 10
Shea Towe (Jan '12) 8 hr Who Cares 15
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr really 26,271
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs