'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228579 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#97630 Apr 30, 2013
ALSO on FOX!
``````````

Liberal Frustrations Grow after 100 Days of Obama 2.0

“We are writing to express our deep concern about the nation’s corrupt campaign finance system and about your failure, to date, as President to provide meaningful leadership or take effective action to solve this fundamental problem facing our democracy.”
-- Letter to President Obama from a coalition of liberal groups calling for more regulation of political donations and spending

And Now, A Word From Charles

“If you blow a whistle against a Bush or Reagan, you become a national hero on TV. If you blow it against Obama, you get into a cone of silence except here and in other extremely select media outlets.”

-- Charles Krauthammer on “Special Report with Bret Baier.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/30/li...

Since: Dec 11

.

#97631 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Thanks for the additional information.
You are quite welcome.
Just a little polish to shine a great presentation!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97632 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Or...maybe AL sounds like Judge Janine Pirro?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2335248124001/judg...
Ladys play hardball!
AMEN! Ari ... A~M~E~N
Just got around to watching THIS!

THAT IS "exactly" HOW I FEEL!

Could not have SAID it better myself ...

It's as tho she has been reading THIS board and got my "thoughts & ideas" ...

WHERE these "dumchits" can't!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97633 Apr 30, 2013
I'm gonna USE that ...
and SPREAD it around!

~-~

Since: Dec 11

.

#97634 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! Ari ... A~M~E~N
Just got around to watching THIS!
THAT IS "exactly" HOW I FEEL!
Could not have SAID it better myself ...
It's as tho she has been reading THIS board and got my "thoughts & ideas" ...
WHERE these "dumchits" can't!
If she had a Southern accent!

lol!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97635 Apr 30, 2013
Today on Faux wrote:
Notice the theme,in the morning a talking head on faux will say something incredibly racist or false, By evening it's become a stone cold fact. They call them talking points. Handed down from upper management. Faux is owned by a Saudi prince and a old America hating Australian billionaire determined to bring down the U.S. from the inside by dividing it's people.
Your World Also Hypes Phony Claim That Obama Offering Food Stamps To ‘Illegals’
Bill O'Reilly Pimps Bogus Lila Rose Video To Solicit Donations For 'Live Action'
Sean Hannity:'Lawless' Obama Administration Encourages 'Illegals' To Apply For Food Stamps
Van Susteren And Allen West Suggest Welfare Recipients Are Terrorists
Fox To Glenn Beck: You Left To Save Your Ass, Not Your Soul
Fox & Friends & Stuart Varney Promote Lie: "Illegals" Get Food Stamps In Exchange For Voting Democratic
Judge Jeanine Pirro Demands We Shred The Constitution Over Boston Bombing
Fox & Friends Guest Robert Davi Endorses Racial Slurs, Sexism, Amos & Andy!
Megyn Kelly Hypocrisy Watch: Tsarnaev Welfare Records Vs. Joe The Plumber's
Glad you watch it like millions of others.

----------
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.
The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013
Reality

Louisville, KY

#97636 Apr 30, 2013
Obama===Guns:

If there's a step we can take to give to save even one child, we should take that step.

Obama====Abortion:

Never mind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97637 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had a Southern accent!
lol!
Yeah ... ;~)
and as "Fed uP" as I am ...
It would have been a WHOLE LOT "louder" ...

When I'm "perturbed" my voices RISES "considerably!"

That is WHY I use the lil " ... "
To GET my point ACROSS!

That is MY 'tone!'

:)

Since: Dec 11

.

#97638 Apr 30, 2013
Today on Faux wrote:
Notice the theme,in the morning a talking head on faux will say something incredibly racist or false, By evening it's become a stone cold fact. They call them talking points. Handed down from upper management. Faux is owned by a Saudi prince and a old America hating Australian billionaire determined to bring down the U.S. from the inside by dividing it's people.
Your World Also Hypes Phony Claim That Obama Offering Food Stamps To ‘Illegals’
Bill O'Reilly Pimps Bogus Lila Rose Video To Solicit Donations For 'Live Action'
Sean Hannity:'Lawless' Obama Administration Encourages 'Illegals' To Apply For Food Stamps
Van Susteren And Allen West Suggest Welfare Recipients Are Terrorists
Fox To Glenn Beck: You Left To Save Your Ass, Not Your Soul
Fox & Friends & Stuart Varney Promote Lie: "Illegals" Get Food Stamps In Exchange For Voting Democratic
Judge Jeanine Pirro Demands We Shred The Constitution Over Boston Bombing
Fox & Friends Guest Robert Davi Endorses Racial Slurs, Sexism, Amos & Andy!
Megyn Kelly Hypocrisy Watch: Tsarnaev Welfare Records Vs. Joe The Plumber's
It is "documented, and verified by U.S. Department of Agriculture":
The USDA has an ongoing partnership with the Mexican Government as part of a campaign to increase food stamp enrollment among both citizen and non-citizen immigrants, including those who may only reside in the country part-time. My Budget Committee staff recently asked USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service to furnish materials relating to this partnership and the expenditure of taxpayer dollars, such as SNAP literature that is being distributed through Mexican consular offices. Despite these requests, that material has not been provided.
USDA has an agreement with Mexico to promote American food assistance programs, including food stamps, among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#97639 Apr 30, 2013
Islam's Trojan Horse

"I will stand with the muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Barack Hussein Obama

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97640 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL at this one, made a deal with the repubs? LOLOL, it was hussein oblamers first budget in his entire 4 1/2 years and it proposed cutting medicare and social security and you claim its repubs, LOLOL, nawww, its Bushs fault that oblamer is now going after the elderly and disabled, LOLOL,
don't worry about s.security tax from now on, once oblamer cuts s.security and medicare I am sure he will lower the taxes on them,
NOT! LOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are too stupid to have a discussion with. There are NO cuts to SS or Medicare you ignorant POS. There are reductions on the rate of growth of reimbursement to providers.
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

#97641 Apr 30, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy it was to keep 1 million people in their homes by a couple hundred law enforcement people with weapons.
This is how it happen during the Holocaust. People believed the lies then and are still believing them now.
Amen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97642 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It is "documented, and verified by U.S. Department of Agriculture":
The USDA has an ongoing partnership with the Mexican Government as part of a campaign to increase food stamp enrollment among both citizen and non-citizen immigrants, including those who may only reside in the country part-time. My Budget Committee staff recently asked USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service to furnish materials relating to this partnership and the expenditure of taxpayer dollars, such as SNAP literature that is being distributed through Mexican consular offices. Despite these requests, that material has not been provided.
USDA has an agreement with Mexico to promote American food assistance programs, including food stamps, among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America.
Damn,,,, what kind of communist / socialist President would change a LAW and start letting non-American citizens get food stamps??????????
.
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed a law – the "Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002" that will allow more low-income non-citizen and legal immigrants to receive food stamps if they meet the Food Stamp Program’s income and resource requirements.
When does the new law go into effect?

Some legal immigrants affected by the 2002 law will be eligible to receive food stamp benefits as early as Oct. 1, 2002, but most will not be eligible until later. The information below explains more about when eligibility starts.
The 2002 law allows eligibility for legal immigrants who meet the program’s requirements, AND who:
-- are receiving disability benefits (such as SSI or disability-related Medicaid)(eligibility for this group started Oct. 1, 2002);
-- have lived in the United States for 5 years in a qualified status (eligibility for this group started April 1, 2003); or
-- are under 18 years old and entered the United States after Aug. 22, 1996 (eligibility for this group starts Oct. 1, 2003).

Which immigrants are in a qualified status?

Qualified immigrants include lawful permanent residents (holders of green cards), refugees, asylees, people granted withholding of deportation or removal, Cuban/Haitian entrants, individuals who have received INS parole in the United States for a least one year, conditional entrants, and certain victims of domestic violence.
http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/Legislatio...
Sloopys-fanclub

Macon, GA

#97643 Apr 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid to have a discussion with. There are NO cuts to SS or Medicare you ignorant POS. There are reductions on the rate of growth of reimbursement to providers.
"Lean Forward, I'll only put the head in,(*) "I Promise", said Barry.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97644 Apr 30, 2013
Reality wrote:
Islam's Trojan Horse
"I will stand with the muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Barack Hussein Obama
You are a lying POS. These words were NEVER said from Obama. This email bullshit has been out on Repubs emails for years now. Obama NEVER said this and it is NOT in his book. You are a lying POS or a dumbass to stupid to look it up for yourself.

Since: Dec 11

.

#97645 Apr 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Damn,,,, what kind of communist / socialist President would change a LAW and start letting non-American citizens get food stamps??????????
.
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed a law – the "Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002" that will allow more low-income non-citizen and legal immigrants to receive food stamps if they meet the Food Stamp Program’s income and resource requirements.
When does the new law go into effect?
Some legal immigrants affected by the 2002 law will be eligible to receive food stamp benefits as early as Oct. 1, 2002, but most will not be eligible until later. The information below explains more about when eligibility starts.
The 2002 law allows eligibility for legal immigrants who meet the program’s requirements, AND who:
-- are receiving disability benefits (such as SSI or disability-related Medicaid)(eligibility for this group started Oct. 1, 2002);
-- have lived in the United States for 5 years in a qualified status (eligibility for this group started April 1, 2003); or
-- are under 18 years old and entered the United States after Aug. 22, 1996 (eligibility for this group starts Oct. 1, 2003).
Which immigrants are in a qualified status?
Qualified immigrants include lawful permanent residents (holders of green cards), refugees, asylees, people granted withholding of deportation or removal, Cuban/Haitian entrants, individuals who have received INS parole in the United States for a least one year, conditional entrants, and certain victims of domestic violence.
http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/Legislatio...
That legislation was concerning "immigrants" of a "legal" status.
CA Gov Jerry Brown adapted the CA SNAP legislation to include "victims of trafficking"! meaning ANY ILLEGAL who signs an affidavit stating "A coyote made me do it" never mind the pay to play issue.
Several other "sanctuary cities" followed that example!
SI MI GUSTA TACO BELL!(with foodstamps too!).
I gave that link here several times in the last two years!
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#97647 Apr 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid to have a discussion with. There are NO cuts to SS or Medicare you ignorant POS. There are reductions on the rate of growth of reimbursement to providers.
then I want all my money back from the libotard sheeple universities I attended. If I am that stooopid to have a discussion with on a libotard forum then I want my money back with interest,

I want to go to the same 8th grade school you went to so I can become smart, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

cut s.security and medicare! I think it is time for the repubs to give oblamer what he wants, after all, its his first budget proposal,

baaaaaaaaa again,
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#97648 Apr 30, 2013
hey sodolibs, arn't you the ones claiming you are not low intellect voters? LOLOLOL, this is priceless,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

As the White House prepares to roll out the Affordable Care Act, a new poll indicates that a surprising percentage are still unclear about its details – and in some cases, unaware that it's even law.

http://www.nbcnews.com/
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#97649 Apr 30, 2013
hey sheepletards, didn't oblamer talk all tuff like and said if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a game changer? LOLOL, man are we glad to have a real hero in the w.h. and not some hollywood celebrity,

ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Military Intervention in Syria is Off the Table,

msnbc.com

Since: Dec 11

.

#97651 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey sheepletards, didn't oblamer talk all tuff like and said if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a game changer? LOLOL, man are we glad to have a real hero in the w.h. and not some hollywood celebrity,
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Military Intervention in Syria is Off the Table,
msnbc.com
What? he changed his game...again!
Can anyone find one issue of importance he has stood his ground on?
He flips and flops like blown out tire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies 1 hr Danny p 2
Words of wisdom for the day. 1 hr The fake 10
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,278
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 11 hr Marcus 5
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) 13 hr Ginnyklink 24
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 16 hr Amused 24
4 wheeler for sale $450 Sun Bargin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages