'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95851 Apr 21, 2013
Russian officials warned the FBI in 2011 that alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have subscribed to the teachings of "radical Islam," according to the Boston Globe. Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, is thought to have been the mastermind of the attack that killed three people and wounded about 170.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/report-russian-offic...
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95854 Apr 21, 2013
hey sodotards, check this out, I'm so glad we are oblamer to lead us, who needs military anyway? baaaaaaaaa

Honey, I Shrank The Army; On Brink Of A Hollow Force

Posted 01/24/2013 06:50 PM ET

Defense: As sequestration looms and an advocate of military budget cuts prepares to be confirmed as Secretary of Defense, the Army reports that it will have to cut base operations by almost a third, jeopardizing its missions.

'The readiness of our Armed Forces is at a tipping point," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey wrote to Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, in a Jan. 14 letter also signed by the chiefs of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0124...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95855 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Using Beck’s logic, George W. Bush should have been impeached for 9/11. His administration had the appropriate intelligence and didn’t prevent the attacks.
FROM THE LINK THAT CRAZY BITCH JUST POSTED
you are absolutely right, and bill clinton should be given an award for the greatest defender of our country in 200 years, 9 attacks and he gave us 9/11 for doing nothing about it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#95856 Apr 21, 2013
Authorities Investigating Plane Crash That Killed Air Force General, Wife

http://www.ksfo560.com/common/more.php...

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#95857 Apr 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me MY spelling error.
It was C's mistake...not mine!
Definition of "IMPECCABLE"
1: not capable of sinning or liable to sin
2: free from fault or blame : flawless <spoke impeccable French
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imp...
That wasn't a mistake, I never make misteaks. I meant unpeckable:
Definition of "Unpeckable"
1: not capable of being pecked
2: free from fault or blame; flawless, cute, handsome, intelligent, huge, humble, unique.
Einstein was so upset when he heard one smarter than he was born, he died of depression the next day...and 45 years earlier.
...Hot C proved 'Relativity'

#95858 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be the only republican event he's been invited to in the last 9 years.
hope he can find it
hope it has plenty of little kid books

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#95859 Apr 21, 2013
you people are arguing over squat...

#95860 Apr 21, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right, and bill clinton should be given an award for the greatest defender of our country in 200 years, 9 attacks and he gave us 9/11 for doing nothing about it,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
you need to save the you are absolutely right' for the end...I stop reading after that
actually, I stop reading when I see the baaaaaaa
if i want to hear an old lady sheep bleating, I'll do it the old fashioned way (smile)
Uncle Tab

United States

#95861 Apr 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Russian officials warned the FBI in 2011 that alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have subscribed to the teachings of "radical Islam," according to the Boston Globe. Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, is thought to have been the mastermind of the attack that killed three people and wounded about 170.
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/report-russian-offic...
But he can walk right into any flea market and buy a gun.

Someone will have to answer where he got his guns. If these gums weren't stolen, you have to understand what kind of hit you republicans will take for this??
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95862 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama joins list of seven presidents with Harvard degrees
When sworn in on Jan. 20, Barack Obama will become the eighth U.S. president to have graduated from Harvard. President-elect Obama is a 1991 graduate of Harvard Law School. He joins current President George W. Bush (M.B.A.’75) and Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy as Harvard graduates chosen to serve as the nation’s chief executive.
Barack Obama, 1961-
President-elect
J.D. mcl ’91(Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 1991)
Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. He was named after his father, Barack Obama Sr., a government economist from Kenya. His mother was Ann Dunham, an anthropologist from Kansas. The couple, who met at the University of Hawaii, divorced when Obama was 2. In 1967, his mother remarried an Indonesian oil manager and moved the family from Hawaii to Indonesia. Obama returned to Hawaii when he was 10 and grew up largely under the care of his maternal grandparents. He credits his late grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, with having a major influence on his life.“She poured everything she had into me,” Obama told the capacity crowd at the Democratic National Convention in August.
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/11...
LOLOL, copy paste proof for a libotard but not for a conservative, LOLOL, hey, did you say hussein gradumakated from the same school most of those evil republicans on wall street did, hussein must be smart like those dumb rich repubs,

If I had a dollar for every time I owned one of your sheepletards I would buy a country and outlaw libs,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95863 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to save the you are absolutely right' for the end...I stop reading after that
actually, I stop reading when I see the baaaaaaa
if i want to hear an old lady sheep bleating, I'll do it the old fashioned way (smile)
you really need to be more polite, I am only tryin to speak with sheepletards and don't know the language yet, baaaaaaaa is the only word I ever heard from a sheepletard so that is the only lib talk I know, I will try to increase my vocabulary in the subject but you sodolibs must cooperate, call each other by name, number of expiration date so I can learn some more sheepletalk,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95864 Apr 21, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Republican thinking at its best...

1) 9/11 was Clinton's fault, even tho he wasn't in office when it happened, and republicans always cry and whine when Dumbya is brought up saying he isn't president any more.

2) Dumbya got OBL even tho he wasn't even in office.

Republican thinking at its best.

Fun pointing these things out.

Republican minds..... Impossible thing to educate

#95865 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Hi Calvin, you did a marvelous job jabbing those idiots. Keep up the good work. You amaze me. I hope your are telling all the young people you know why the youth vote for DEMS. lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Nearly all my friends, given the chance, would have voted for Obama, and for the right reasons; because Michele and their daughters are so pretty

Fountain Hills, AZ

#95866 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone will have to answer where he got his guns. If these gums weren't stolen, you have to understand what kind of hit you republicans will take for this??
The Crude Homemade Guns Of The Chechen Army
Where there's a will, there's a way to kill.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/the-homema...
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95867 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Good afternoon Uncle Tab, Calvin, and Injudgement.
Guess all the loons are still passed out. Just got back from church and all settled in my porch chair listening to the sounds of Spring. Love it. Everything is so green.
Looks like Louisville's Thunder was successful despite the lack of the military planes thanks to the repukes in Congress with all their NO,NO,NO and cuts. We sure now how to put on a show in our neck of Kentucky. Seems everyone had a great time and were at ease with the terrorists dead/in custody. Our military provides such great security along with all of our finest in blue. Now it on, party, party, party right up to the Derby. All eyes will be on the Bluegrass State for the greatest 2mins in sports.
Uncle Tab, hope the kids enjoyed it.
Thunder 2013 draws to successful close
http://www.wlky.com/news/entertainment/Thunde...
Calvin, those quotes were hilarious. Uncle is right about Bush, no one should of let him talk unless he had a teleprompter. hahaha Listening to him vs. Obama, I guess we see who got the better education. hahaha
There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.
Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern
Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-484825...
BUSH definitely needed a telepromter!!! hahaha
Hope you guys have a great day.:)
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
man, you sodomites are really afraid of the repubs, you should be, they agree with oblamer that s.security and medicare should be cut, LOLOL

Hillary 2016 (LOLOLOLOL)
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95868 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, are you seriously that retarded? please, I'm being serious here, were your parents brother and sister? there is no way you cannot be genetically inbred, the pattern is there, please validate and we will move on to another subject,
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95869 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly all my friends, given the chance, would have voted for Obama, and for the right reasons; because Michele and their daughters are so pretty
you just wasted tens of billions of electrons with that post, everybody on here knows you have retarded friends, so why brag about it,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

#95870 Apr 21, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, copy paste proof for a libotard but not for a conservative, LOLOL, hey, did you say hussein gradumakated from the same school most of those evil republicans on wall street did, hussein must be smart like those dumb rich repubs,
If I had a dollar for every time I owned one of your sheepletards I would buy a country and outlaw libs,
baaaaaaaaaaa
It IS proof, and you DO believe it!
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95871 Apr 21, 2013
Oh lQQkie, the FEB 13 sock club is back. I guess ole ari/jay and the circus took my comment "one clown shy a circus" comment last night serious. Their baaaaaaaack. PRICELESS

Here's the answer to the ARI/Jay question, I could be wrong, but maybe they are just "cousins" hahaha

Aristocles son of Ariston
“My Marksmanship is LEGENDARY!”
Since: Dec 11
Your argument is my TARGET!

Q & A with Aristocles son of Ariston
Headline:
My Marksmanship is LEGENDARY!
Hometown:
Your argument is my TARGET!
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
Read My Forum Posts Because:
True LIBERTARIANS are the answer!

Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN

I guess Ari/Jay just like the same Paris Tn forum! wink,wink

Jay
Paris, TN

Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX

Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX

1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
RockHollow, KY.

dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Danville, IL

They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA

mattjackkk
Bhopal, India

Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX

LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Living on the edge!

HecklerJerk
Location hidden

barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya

Did I miss any? hahaha Now for those of you that post here and the writing styles, CAPS, SOS racist remarks, lies, profiling, warped mentality etc..and watch the "locations" you can connect the dots. I doubt I am wrong on most of them. haha

Look, Ms RepubliCON syrup, mother these clowns on the moral shit okay. I don't have grandchildren yet, when I do, I will teach them what I taught their daddy, fight for what you believe is RIGHT, educate yourself and don't take people's word for things that are effect your life and future, and when you cast that vote for those who represent it know why you voted for them. I don't use the foul, perverted, racist comments your buddies do that you obviously condone, so mother somebody else. I don't need your preaching about anything. I don't hate anyone, it takes too much energy, I do despise and feel sorry for some of the people posting here that you obviously agree with, but, listen honey: If it "antagonizes" you, don't read them or respond to them. I am tired of trying to explain to you. The 14 year at least has it figured out. I know and love many Rep (R), none of them are warped and racist. I call them "misguided" by FAUXBOX. Now go mentor some repuke lemming teabagger type. My life is in order and I have been paying attention a long time. Maybe some of you should try it.

Hate to miss the circus act my fine DEM friends, I am sure Calvin can take them all on. lol I will be back later for my laughs. I have a life to get back to with the friends and family on a beautiful day! You all have fun. Hope you got your PEANUTS ready. lmao@the socks.

HILLARY 2014

DITCH MITCH 2016

Fountain Hills, AZ

#95872 Apr 21, 2013
These people are bring their fight to/on innocent Americans, to make a statement. They need annihilated.

Innocent Saudi Has Ties to Al-Qaeda Terrorists

A couple of weeks ago we warned America about the very serious problem of Saudi infiltration; many of these Saudi nationals are criminals and terrorists.

After the bombings, a Saudi by the name of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was hospitalized and became a ‘suspect’, then a ‘person of interest’. His apartment was searched by federal and local authorities. No confirmation has been given so far to his involvement. The Media were quick to claim his innocence, of course.

This brings us to the Boston marathon bombings. Foreign Policy is reporting that he’s ‘no longer a person of interest’, which means he’s “innocent”, right?

http://www.ksfo560.com/common/page.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Zack 514
Big Blue!!! 2 hr studmuffin 21
Bojangles 3 hr waldo 4
anita farmer (Dec '09) 6 hr Harristown 7
teresa rippy (Nov '09) 7 hr Teresa Rippy 22
Ex boy/girlfriends 7 hr Really 5
Brittney Johnson that works at Edmonton Bank na... 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web