'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269715 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

United States

#93838 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely to keep Mitch and his staff out of trouble for campaigning on taxpayers dime. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Mitch McConnell Hit With Ethics Complaint Over Leaked Ashley Judd Tape
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has been hit with an ethics complaint after a leaked tape revealed he was discussing with aides how to take on potential opponent Ashley Judd.
The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has asked the Senate ethics committee and the FBI to investigate whether McConnell was having a discussion about potential Judd weaknesses -- including her mental health and religion -- on government time.
“Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law.”
Mother Jones first reported on the leaked tape, which was reportedly recorded at a Feb. 2 meeting. Shortly after the leak, the McConnell campaign said it was working with the FBI.
"Obviously a recording device of some kind was placed in Senator McConnell's campaign office without consent," McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton said in a statement.
Benton went on to slam the recordings as "Gestapo kind of scare tactics" during an interview on Mike Huckabee's radio show.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/mitc...
Keep playing the victim turtle man. No one is fooled. Amusing
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
Well, if they want to do that, they just as well investigate why the democrats want to destroy the republican party, eh!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93839 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Fuch Face!! All we have to do, just read your post, then we know we ain't alone!! Yep, you are stranger than fiction!!!
"Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger"
...The Joker (not Lady, or Ari or OZ or baaaaa, or Justa Dic or the myriad of sock puppets))
I meant the cool joker
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93840 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us about the flying saucer crash at Roswell, the little gray men, the lizard people....
I figured it would have posted the headline I seen on NBC swearing it was a liberal hamburglar along with all the other nonsense it posts hahaha:

Hamburglar hunted:$100,000 worth of beef patties stolen

I am off for the night. You have a pleasant night and keep on them. You rile the vile out of them. hahaha Showing their true colors.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93841 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if they want to do that, they just as well investigate why the democrats want to destroy the republican party, eh!!!
I think your teabaggers and nutcase candidates did that for you along with protecting the rich and BIG CORPS. Glad we are only ONE BIG OLD MAJORITY PARTY. Dems rule

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93842 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>People like me are below the radar, I don't have a gun in my house, never have, never will!
an amendment is a terrible thing to waste
...makes you 0 for 2
lolol... get it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93843 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, they got caught and they are trying to contain, this crap can go up to the WH, we know who the head gangster is. It is better to fall on your sword than bring the party down. Just a bunch of BS.
Exactly!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93844 Apr 12, 2013
The delusional, wide-eye’d Michelle
Plans a scary Dominionist hell
Where the faithful must pray
At least 12 times a day
For Marcus’ gay clientele
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93845 Apr 12, 2013
Hey - boredom alert! Here comes Mitt
This flip-flopping weasel won’t quit!
He’s raised millions in cash
Plus his personal stash
(Maybe more than the law will permit…?)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93846 Apr 12, 2013
While Perry may have pretty hair
His plan for all problems is “prayer”
Though “believers” maintain
That he’s Christ come again!
He’s evil incarnate – beware!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93847 Apr 12, 2013
Newt Gingrich?? He’s still in the race?!
What, hasn’t he sunk to last place?
Is Callista that greedy?
Emotionally needy?
(Can’t tell from her Botox-filled face)
Justice Dale

United States

#93848 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
September 24, 2006
Who's Wagging Who? Who's the Dog Anyway?
Before you go to the meat of the post (below), you may want to take a refresher course on how well... and convincingly, some people can lie.
Q. Have you ever met with Monica Lewinsky in the White House between the hours of midnight and six a.m.?
A. I certainly don't think so.
Q: You said in a statement today that you had no improper relationship with this intern. What exactly was the nature of your relationship with her?
A: Well, let me say, the relationship was not improper, and I think that's important enough to say.
Now that your bull-dung-o-meter is finely tuned, you may proceed:
Click
http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/0046...
Bill Clinton!! Hell, that was a perverted 15 year old boy in an adult body, you couldn't trust him with a hundred dollar bill in a trailer court, or let him sit for your pets, everything was far game for Bill.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93849 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, great, we’ve still got Rick Santorum
Whining on about napkin decorum
Same sex marriage? How foul!
I’m not some paper towel!
(My suggestion is just to ignore ‘im.)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93851 Apr 12, 2013
Jon Huntsman will never succeed
It’s not statesmanship skills that we need
He’s too smart; too polite;
Too refined for the fight
You need swagger and bullshit to lead
Justice Dale

United States

#93852 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
an amendment is a terrible thing to waste
...makes you 0 for 2
lolol... get it?
Fuch Face!! I don't keep score, I am covered!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93853 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it would have posted the headline I seen on NBC swearing it was a liberal hamburglar along with all the other nonsense it posts hahaha:
Hamburglar hunted:$100,000 worth of beef patties stolen
I am off for the night. You have a pleasant night and keep on them. You rile the vile out of them. hahaha Showing their true colors.
DITCH MITCH
They say if you keep shaking it, the cream rises to the top...uh, that ain't cream

good night Ms R
Justice Dale

United States

#93854 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
potential drone targets?
Got that covered! Can't hit what you can't see!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93855 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton!! Hell, that was a perverted 15 year old boy in an adult body, you couldn't trust him with a hundred dollar bill in a trailer court, or let him sit for your pets, everything was far game for Bill.
yet, another two term president, very successful, still loved by the masses, and could still spray interns if he chose to, I imagine

Hey Dic, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93856 Apr 12, 2013
The Newtown[CT] Bee Since 1877

Francine Wheeler To Give Presidential Weekly Address This Weekend
Friday, April 12, 2013

Mrs Wheeler may be the first citizen during the Obama Administration to deliver the Presidential Radio Address.
http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2013/04/12/fr...

How often does THIS happen?

In May 2004, for example, Democrats invited Paul Rieckhoff, an Iraq war veteran, to give their response to >>>

President George W. Bush’s weekly address.

He's "too lazy" to!
the 0 that IS!
skeered lol

Edmonton, KY

#93857 Apr 12, 2013
Obama is breaking bad! lol He has put Japan on notice about devaluing their currency. That is hilarious. Bernanke is printing money like it is going out of style (85 billion a month) to try and make Obama look good at least once during his two terms. All the while pushing us into hyper inflation.

You better behave Japan...you know what happens when Obama gets pissed. Oh wait...absolutely nothing happens because that's how he rolls. Too busy golfing or partying with all his 1%er Hollywood butt buddies.
Never mind Japan. You're good! LMMFAO
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93858 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!! I don't keep score, I am covered!!!
you don't keep score? Isn't that what losers say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Blankenship? 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
Does anyone remember Tyler Towe? 6 hr Niemand 1
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 127
Apartment 9 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Lets tell some good news 13 hr Hmmmm 27
Looking for Melisa Scott (Jan '09) 16 hr Psycho 79
Flood Sun Ronnie 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance