'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93532 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You liberal lunatics, all of you are bunch of LIARS!"
you tell me
I was specific ...'repukes'...
It is not everything about you, you egomaniac !!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#93533 Apr 11, 2013
So let me get this straight if you cross the north koren border illegally you get 12 years and hard labor you cross afghan borders illegally u get shot 2 americans got 8 years for crossing iran illegally if you corss the us broder illegally u get a job a licence food stamps a place to live health care benefits child beneifts education and a tax free buisness income now wonder this country is shit
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93534 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your name and follow your sister back the immigration thread or the many you repuke troll with your nonsenseand copy you some posts like she does. Glad my postings rile you up like the teenager whipping your ass. I could careless what you post. Rambling rants or A Lunatic's recycled posts.
DITCH MITCH
I never been on immigration thread, what are you talking about you creep? What thread? You idiot, you're such a liar...by the way I don't read your posts and I don't care ...just to long ...and boring!
What don't you 'bring' some posts here ...I like to see it...you lying liberal lunatic!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93535 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
I was specific ...'repukes'...
It is not everything about you, you egomaniac !!!!!
3 definite plurals and 2 implied in 10 words, and you were being specific 'repukes'

I'll take your word for it, thanks

Elizabethtown, KY

#93536 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
awe shucks, tweren't nuthin'
but 3,000 Hooter's 'servers' can't be wrong.
sure know how to make a girl feel good alright then
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93537 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a little black book with my poems in
got bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
and when OZ is a good dog, I sometimes throw her a bone in
Throw your mama a bone...she wouldn't say NO to her girly boy!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93538 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure know how to make a girl feel good alright then
Ok, I might have been exaggerating about all the Hooters girls, but I've seen a lot of pictures of happy looking women, sincerely, and if that's what makes them happy, well then, I can do that, I promise
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93539 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
So let me get this straight if you cross the north koren border illegally you get 12 years and hard labor you cross afghan borders illegally u get shot 2 americans got 8 years for crossing iran illegally if you corss the us broder illegally u get a job a licence food stamps a place to live health care benefits child beneifts education and a tax free buisness income now wonder this country is shit
Those illegals are FUTURE DEMOCRATS!

Elizabethtown, KY

#93540 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Those illegals are FUTURE DEMOCRATS!
the messed up part is ur right
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93541 Apr 11, 2013
Kentucky School District Wants Project Based Learning to Outshine Testing

Transcript
GWEN IFILL: The cheating scandal in Atlanta is prompting questions again about testing and whether public schools are too focused on teaching to the test.

But some places are trying new approaches.

The NewsHour's special correspondent for education, John Merrow, visited another school district in the South to see its model.

JOHN MERROW: Odds are students in Danville, Ky., are attending classes that do not look like the ones you remember. They're learning how to make a guitar, design a presentation, debate an argument, and more.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/education/jan-...

Elizabethtown, KY

#93543 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I might have been exaggerating about all the Hooters girls, but I've seen a lot of pictures of happy looking women, sincerely, and if that's what makes them happy, well then, I can do that, I promise
well its ok SWEETHEART im sure u will remind me how good it is this weekend ha :)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93544 Apr 11, 2013
Oh lQQkie, rotflmao, A Lunatic disappears and the AnoyMOUTH T/troll shows up. PRICELESS

anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymout T
Prague, Czech Republic
anonymout T
Kiev, Ukraine
anonymout T
Odense, Denmark
anonymout T
Miami, FL
anonymouw T
Orem, UT
anonymouw T
Pittsburgh, PA
anonymouy T
Höst, Germany
Repukes
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Repukes
Anonymous Proxy
Repukes
France
Repukes
Miami, FL
Repukes
Eslöv, Sweden
Hot C_2036
Lund, Sweden
Repukes
Netherlands
Uncle Tab
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Uncle Tab
Anonymous Proxy
Uncle Tab
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Uncle Tab
Czech Republic
countrygirl
Donetsk, Ukraine
IBeYourDandy
Donetsk, Ukraine
countrygirl
Donetsk, Ukraine
Uncle Tab
Saint Petersburg, Russia
American Lady
Czech Republic
American Lady
Orem, UT
American Lady
Germany
American Lady
Anonymous Proxy
American Lady
Netherlands
American Lady needs Frito
Netherlands
American Lady
Amsterdam, Netherlands
American Lady
Miami, FL
American Lady
Montreal, Canada
Repukes
France

What a bunch of lunatic socks. Have your fun losers. The bars are closed and the lemming tools will be trolling.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#93546 Apr 11, 2013
IRS tracks your digital footprint

The IRS has quietly upgraded its technology so tax collectors can track virtually everything people do online.

The Internal Revenue Service is collecting a lot more than taxes this year -- it's also acquiring a huge volume of personal information on taxpayers' digital activities, from eBay auctions to Facebook posts and, for the first time ever, credit card and e-payment transaction records, as it expands its search for tax cheats to places it's never gone before.

The IRS, under heavy pressure to help Washington out of its budget quagmire by chasing down an estimated $300 billion in revenue lost to evasions and errors each year, will start using "robo-audits" of tax forms and third-party data the IRS hopes will help close this so-called "tax gap."

But the agency reveals little about how it will employ its vast, new network scanning powers.

http://money.msn.com/credit-rating/irs-tracks...

haha, just like HS, I am free of worry, but these lunatic repuke closet racists trolling the gloomanddoom.com sites, Hot Air, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order, The Daily Sheeple, Aliens and UFOs, Paranormal, Urban Folklore, ted nugentdomesticterrorist.com , A Lunatic's favorites, etc...they should have most of these A Lunatic repukes red flagged by now. What's even funnier is they were no where to be heard from while BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD put the Patriot Act on the books and made even American born and bred citizens potential terrorist. They search bank accounts, emails, topix sites, hate message boards. You can run but you won't hide from the drones. hahahahaha You people are too funny.

DITCH MITCH and the RADICAL RIGHT/teabaggers

Goodnight
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93547 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
the messed up part is ur right
Hey, I'm over here, OZ can get her own girl
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93548 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>ole zombie , where her crazy ass at? thought she left the country .
are we that lucky ?
Don't worry about me...I'm not going anywhere. But, start to deport, you have 12 million or so illegals. Never mind, they're future Democrats!
When you're talking about FOREIGNERS...'YOUR' F~O~U~N~D~I~N~G~~F~A~T~H~E~R~S ...were they Indians or British? Now, go do your homework!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93549 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
IRS tracks your digital footprint
The IRS has quietly upgraded its technology so tax collectors can track virtually everything people do online.
The Internal Revenue Service is collecting a lot more than taxes this year -- it's also acquiring a huge volume of personal information on taxpayers' digital activities, from eBay auctions to Facebook posts and, for the first time ever, credit card and e-payment transaction records, as it expands its search for tax cheats to places it's never gone before.
The IRS, under heavy pressure to help Washington out of its budget quagmire by chasing down an estimated $300 billion in revenue lost to evasions and errors each year, will start using "robo-audits" of tax forms and third-party data the IRS hopes will help close this so-called "tax gap."
But the agency reveals little about how it will employ its vast, new network scanning powers.
http://money.msn.com/credit-rating/irs-tracks...
haha, just like HS, I am free of worry, but these lunatic repuke closet racists trolling the gloomanddoom.com sites, Hot Air, Infowars, Smoking Gun, New World Order, The Daily Sheeple, Aliens and UFOs, Paranormal, Urban Folklore, ted nugentdomesticterrorist.com , A Lunatic's favorites, etc...they should have most of these A Lunatic repukes red flagged by now. What's even funnier is they were no where to be heard from while BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD put the Patriot Act on the books and made even American born and bred citizens potential terrorist. They search bank accounts, emails, topix sites, hate message boards. You can run but you won't hide from the drones. hahahahaha You people are too funny.
DITCH MITCH and the RADICAL RIGHT/teabaggers
Goodnight
goodnight Ms. R

Elizabethtown, KY

#93550 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm over here, OZ can get her own girl
its ok Hot C im all yours babyboy
WakeUP

Evansville, IN

#93551 Apr 11, 2013
Mitch has got to go! That old man is nuts!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93552 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
well its ok SWEETHEART im sure u will remind me how good it is this weekend ha :)
you bringing the beer and latex?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93553 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
its ok Hot C im all yours babyboy
"full time", or "temp"??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min bloodonmyhands 4,911
Family 1 hr Blastin 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
Amy carter (May '10) 4 hr Tim 34
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
why wont jimmy and hellen siddens let there son... 16 hr old friend from b... 7
Louise Mahanney 17 hr RoamingInsomniac 15
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info