'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232998 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93469 Apr 11, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the reasons that a lot of people no longer post on this thread. It is frustrating trying to debate important issues with others with a silly kid posting on here 24/7. You obsess about dongs and you hate on people who post the truth. You shouldn't feel sorry for AL. Your many issues will keep you feeling sorry for yourself for a long time.
So, I'm Winning?
So, I'm frustrating?
So, I'm silly?
Hey "Dick for Brains". I don't fell sorry for that demented, loopy C#nt
Everyone on this forum with a thinking brain knows that I'm one of the strongest, if not THE strongest debater on this forum.
If you had a 9 inch dong when you were 14, you'd have talked about it, too.
Finally, ISSUES, you bet, FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF, Not a chance

The days of taking anything on this forum seriously is over for all of us...Now, tell the moron that baaaaas all the time what you think of him
Jay

Springville, TN

#93470 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
good stuff

LOL....like you had time to read all that and check out all the links when you're on here every two seconds.

Go do your homework like a good 8th grader!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93471 Apr 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I. Wannabe know-it-alls? Good one! Mostly I don't read the crap any of them post if it's longer than two sentences because no matter what they say it's nonsense, lies, BS, smart-ass remarks, worthless time consuming blabber.
I do like your posts though. Oh Gawd, before this finishes posting I will have been graded by the libturds. They hurry and comment so no one else has a chance.....and we all know how they do it. LOL..dumbasses!!!
Liar, you read my posts, everybody does
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93473 Apr 11, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
Does anyone ever read the posts by the repukie dude? From the looks of it he always writes a book. Do any of you care what he says? lmao Just wondering. I get on here sometimes but I don't read the long, drawn out stupid posts from wannabe know-it-alls.
Only those that want to read the whole story without clicking on a possible virus filled link like your A Lunatic buddy. I am merely posting the article. Not just a line or two like you repukes do or from some gloomanddoom.com site you all troll. Don't read them Glasgow loser, read the broken sentences, CAPS, demented ramblings of the goat girl and A Lunatic. YOU aren't fooling anyone. YOU have been here all along. Just different names. But you have been here since way back so I know your game. Keep playing it. Don't bother me. I will continue to post the DAILY news while you all relive 2008 over and over. Like we tell you idiots. Get with the times or stay in the past, we have no problem leaving you behind while we move FORWARD. Scroll, scroll, scroll little LEMMING tool. I don't care.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93474 Apr 11, 2013
Watchdog group files ethics complaint against McConnell

A government watchdog group on Thursday filed an ethics complaint against Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) over the secretly taped strategy session that was leaked to the media this week. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) asked the Senate Select Committee on Ethics to investigate whether McConnell illegally used congressional staff time or resources for his reelection campaign.

"Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.

“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law,” Sloan said.

McConnell and his campaign aides are heard on the tape discussing potential lines of attack against two prospective Democratic challengers, actress Ashley Judd and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.

In the recording, the aide leading the discussion said the details uncovered "reflects the work of a lot of folks: Josh, Jesse, Phil Maxson, a lot of [legislative assistants], thank them three times, so this is a compilation of work, all the way through."

Josh may refer to Josh Holmes, McConnell's chief of staff, while Maxson is a legislative assistant.

Congressional rules bar lawmakers from using congressional staff or resources, which are paid for with taxpayer funds, for campaign purposes. Staffers are permitted to work on campaigns during their own time, however.

McConnell's campaign has asked the FBI to investigate the recording of the strategy session, and the senator has accused liberal group Progress Kentucky of taping the conversation.

On Thursday, a local Democrat came out and substantiated McConnell's accusations, placing responsibility for the recordings with the two leaders of Progress Kentucky, Shawn Reilly and Colin Morrison.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93475 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Ashley Judd secret tape leaked; Sen. McConnell calls for FBI probe
Again a secretly recorded tape is reverberating through Washington. And once more, the tape has been disclosed by Mother Jones. The big surprise is the subject this time: Republicans' view of Ashley Judd.
The release of an audiotape from a Feb. 2 meeting featuring campaign aides of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell discussing the possibility of Judd's candidacy as a Democrat for McConnell's Senate seat is rekindling memories of a tape released last year of Mitt Romney's speech to Republican donors.
Though Judd eventually decided not to pursue a candidacy, the tape features campaign aides to the Kentucky senator discussing their research about Judd, and the possibility of using advertising and statements to make Judd out to be what Mother Jones called "a weirdo."
Campaign aides pointed to Judd's numerous public statements, and the wealth of information about her suggested Judd's candidacy would offer a "haystack of needles" to explore.
They discussed Judd's mention in an autobiography of her issues with suicide and having been hospitalized for 42 days with a mental breakdown. They also pointed to Judd's comments on religion.
She is "extremely unbalanced," said one campaign aide.
McConnell's campaign on Tuesday has suggested the taping amounted to "Nixonian tactics" and asked the FBI to investigate the taping.
Judd's representative released a statement regarding the leaked audio, which reads: "This is yet another example of the politics of personal destruction that embody Mitch McConnell and are pervasive in Washington, D.C. We expected nothing less from Mitch McConnell and his camp than to take a personal struggle such as depression, which many Americans cope with on a daily basis, and turn it into a laughing matter. Every day it becomes clearer how much we need change in Washington from this kind of rhetoric and actions."
The possibility that Republicans would use Judd's background to turn a campaign run into one that focuses more on Judd than whether McConnell should be re-elected had been a concern of Democrats.
The concern was further hammered home when Karl Rove's American Crossroads Political Action Committee launched a single Web ad showcasing one possible line of attack.
"After serious and thorough contemplation, I realize that my responsibilities & energy at this time need to be focused on my family. Regretfully, I am currently unable to consider a campaign for the Senate.
"I have spoken to so many Kentuckians over these last few months who expressed their desire for a fighter for the people & new leader. While that won't be me at this time, I will continue to work as hard as I can to ensure the needs of Kentucky families are met by returning this Senate seat to whom it rightfully belongs: the people and their needs, dreams, and great potential."
"Thanks for even considering me as that person & know how much I love our Commonwealth. Thank you!" she wrote
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx...
This will be good. Even though a group has been named responsible, it should teach them from speaking while people are lurking out in the hallway. Didn't they learn anything from that dumbass mittens? haha
What will be even funnier is when they turn the investigation on him for using aides on tax payer dollars for his 2014 campaign. Oh wait, that is a violation of the Hatch Act. Let's see how they explain that one. Meanwhile, women, minorities, people who have struggled like she did will not forget the tactics of these repukes and teabaggers. He should be very scared and hanging onto that jr senator's teabagging coattails because even his grand old party hate him. Priceless. Much amusement in this upcoming election.
DITCH MITCH
even the jr senator teabagger is making it his first priority to assure himself that he's a one-term senator
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#93476 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Ashley Judd secret tape leaked; Sen. McConnell calls for FBI probe
Again a secretly recorded tape is reverberating through Washington. And once more, the tape has been disclosed by Mother Jones. The big surprise is the subject this time: Republicans' view of Ashley Judd.
The release of an audiotape from a Feb. 2 meeting featuring campaign aides of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell discussing the possibility of Judd's candidacy as a Democrat for McConnell's Senate seat is rekindling memories of a tape released last year of Mitt Romney's speech to Republican donors.
Though Judd eventually decided not to pursue a candidacy, the tape features campaign aides to the Kentucky senator discussing their research about Judd, and the possibility of using advertising and statements to make Judd out to be what Mother Jones called "a weirdo."
Campaign aides pointed to Judd's numerous public statements, and the wealth of information about her suggested Judd's candidacy would offer a "haystack of needles" to explore.
They discussed Judd's mention in an autobiography of her issues with suicide and having been hospitalized for 42 days with a mental breakdown. They also pointed to Judd's comments on religion.
She is "extremely unbalanced," said one campaign aide.
McConnell's campaign on Tuesday has suggested the taping amounted to "Nixonian tactics" and asked the FBI to investigate the taping.
Judd's representative released a statement regarding the leaked audio, which reads: "This is yet another example of the politics of personal destruction that embody Mitch McConnell and are pervasive in Washington, D.C. We expected nothing less from Mitch McConnell and his camp than to take a personal struggle such as depression, which many Americans cope with on a daily basis, and turn it into a laughing matter. Every day it becomes clearer how much we need change in Washington from this kind of rhetoric and actions."
The possibility that Republicans would use Judd's background to turn a campaign run into one that focuses more on Judd than whether McConnell should be re-elected had been a concern of Democrats.
The concern was further hammered home when Karl Rove's American Crossroads Political Action Committee launched a single Web ad showcasing one possible line of attack.
Judd announced in Twitter messages on March 27 that she had decided not to run for the post.
"After serious and thorough contemplation, I realize that my responsibilities & energy at this time need to be focused on my family. Regretfully, I am currently unable to consider a campaign for the Senate.
"I have spoken to so many Kentuckians over these last few months who expressed their desire for a fighter for the people & new leader. While that won't be me at this time, I will continue to work as hard as I can to ensure the needs of Kentucky families are met by returning this Senate seat to whom it rightfully belongs: the people and their needs, dreams, and great potential."
"Thanks for even considering me as that person & know how much I love our Commonwealth. Thank you!" she wrote
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx...
This will be good. Even though a group has been named responsible, it should teach them from speaking while people are lurking out in the hallway.
How's the weather up there in lala land? I guess it's okay for politicians like Dirty Harry Reid to actually lie about Romney and his taxes but if McConnell speaks the truth about somebody then he is the bad guy. Typical over-the-top liberal behavior. Focus on anything but the truth and blame anything or anybody else for it.
Are you really as dumb as you portray yourself to be or did you come by it honestly because your mom and dad taught you everything you know?
Instead of ditching Mitch your party only succeeded in ditching the bitch. Who is the party that has waged a war on women and use the woman as pawns? lol
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93477 Apr 11, 2013
Liberal Ky. group spotlighted in McConnell audio probe

Conway said Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison -- founders of Progress Kentucky, a liberal, anti-McConnell group unaffiliated with the Democratic Party of Kentucky -- told him that day, Feb. 2, "that they got this McConnell recording. They told me because of the tackiness and the horrible things that McConnell was discussing.... That is why I think they recorded it."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11...

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Russell, KY

#93478 Apr 11, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
Does anyone ever read the posts by the repukie dude? From the looks of it he always writes a book. Do any of you care what he says? lmao Just wondering. I get on here sometimes but I don't read the long, drawn out stupid posts from wannabe know-it-alls.
They are to long and boring . I don't stop there , I just past on by. He's crazy if he thinks anyone does. I find more enjoyment washing dishes.
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93479 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm Winning?
So, I'm frustrating?
So, I'm silly?
Everyone on this forum with a thinking brain knows that I'm one of the strongest, if not THE strongest debater on this forum.
The days of taking anything on this forum seriously is over for all of us...Now, tell the moron that baaaaas all the time what you think of him
Anyone bragging about himself/herself it is pathetic and insecure CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!
Band over junior and stick your dong inside your a**.....!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93480 Apr 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....like you had time to read all that and check out all the links when you're on here every two seconds.
9th grader, and my homework is done, mama

I didn't go to the links, I read what he posted, and I can read 1700 words a minute, with 90% comprehension I'm what is known in the scientific world as a child prodigy...aka: genius
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93481 Apr 11, 2013
Mitch McConnell owes Ashley Judd a public apology

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) owes Ashley Judd a public apology for discussing with his campaign staff the idea of smearing Judd with lowbrow attacks on her faith and mental health.

This is the kind of politics that voters throughout America and Kentucky find repellant and repulsive. McConnell has reason to be worried about being reelected with his favorable ratings so low that this gutter politics appeals to him and his staff.

But perhaps this brand of politics is the reason for, not the solution to, McConnell's unpopularity. I have to laugh watching McConnell try to brand himself the victim.

This is an example of the rich insider Republican victim syndrome I have discussed before. Won't work. He might raise a few nickels from those on the right who relish smear politics, but he ain't gonna help his reelection with this dirty stuff.

Many Kentucky women will be offended by this, along with quite a number of Kentucky men. McConnell is a better man than this. He should publicly apologize to Judd.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaig...

It will all get turned on him. Women won't forget.

Using our tax dollars to dig into Ashley's past that she already told the world about to sling dirt will not be forgotten. Hatch Act violation.

DITCH MITCH
SpeakUp

Edmonton, KY

#93482 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'm Winning?
So, I'm frustrating?
So, I'm silly?
Whaa, sounds like somebody is having a wittle meltdown. Poor baby. Suck on that 9 incher and "hum" yourself to sleep. lol
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93483 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those that want to read the whole story without clicking on a possible virus filled link like your A Lunatic buddy. I am merely posting the article. Not just a line or two like you repukes do or from some gloomanddoom.com site you all troll. Don't read them Glasgow loser, read the broken sentences, CAPS, demented ramblings of the goat girl and A Lunatic. YOU aren't fooling anyone. YOU have been here all along. Just different names. But you have been here since way back so I know your game. Keep playing it. Don't bother me. I will continue to post the DAILY news while you all relive 2008 over and over. Like we tell you idiots. Get with the times or stay in the past, we have no problem leaving you behind while we move FORWARD. Scroll, scroll, scroll little LEMMING tool. I don't care.
DITCH MITCH
DITCH your long posts ...you're soooooooooooooo
BORING~ BORING~ BORING~ BORING ~BORING!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93484 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Watchdog group files ethics complaint against McConnell
A government watchdog group on Thursday filed an ethics complaint against Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) over the secretly taped strategy session that was leaked to the media this week. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) asked the Senate Select Committee on Ethics to investigate whether McConnell illegally used congressional staff time or resources for his reelection campaign.
"Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.
“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law,” Sloan said.
McConnell and his campaign aides are heard on the tape discussing potential lines of attack against two prospective Democratic challengers, actress Ashley Judd and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.
In the recording, the aide leading the discussion said the details uncovered "reflects the work of a lot of folks: Josh, Jesse, Phil Maxson, a lot of [legislative assistants], thank them three times, so this is a compilation of work, all the way through."
Josh may refer to Josh Holmes, McConnell's chief of staff, while Maxson is a legislative assistant.
Congressional rules bar lawmakers from using congressional staff or resources, which are paid for with taxpayer funds, for campaign purposes. Staffers are permitted to work on campaigns during their own time, however.
McConnell's campaign has asked the FBI to investigate the recording of the strategy session, and the senator has accused liberal group Progress Kentucky of taping the conversation.
On Thursday, a local Democrat came out and substantiated McConnell's accusations, placing responsibility for the recordings with the two leaders of Progress Kentucky, Shawn Reilly and Colin Morrison.
DITCH MITCH
FROM your OWN post above:
On Thursday, a local Democrat came out and substantiated McConnell's accusations, placing responsibility for the recordings with the two leaders of Progress Kentucky,[A liberal group] Shawn Reilly and Colin Morrison.
==========

They told it to me right when it happened," said Jacob Conway, a member of the executive committee of Louisville and Jefferson County Democratic Party, in reference to two Progress Kentucky officials.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11...

"Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison, who founded and volunteered for Progress Kentucky, respectively, bragged to him about how they recorded"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/prog...

tee hee hee
Willma

Russell, KY

#93485 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you read my posts, everybody does
Most do not . Most times I Pass your filth by, same as with long boring repukes and plain ignorant WTF.
Sometimes WTf's good for a laugh.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93486 Apr 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO on that one C. The repuke would rather read broken sentences with CAPS and lunatic ramblings. He should stick with A Lunatic's post...it is more it's speed. Repukes like to live in the past, ache for things to be the way they use to be about 100 years ago. Can't live in the 2013 present. I think it should stick to A loser's rants and irrelevant postings. Who cares why JayZ and Beyonce went to Cuba? Anything to sway away from the facts of the day....that being APRIL 11, 2013. hahaha Poor lemming tools. Just too funny. Today was a good news day. Let them stick their aholes in the past...don't have a problem leaving them there while the MAJORITY moves forward.
Did you see these headlines:
Goat's head dropped off at Wrigley Field
Apparently they have been doing it for years. That batshit crazy baaaaaaaaaaaing goat girl better lay low, isn't she from that area. hahaha
Exactly..Jay Z and Beyonce...they sing!

yes, I have an AP crawler screensaver, I saw that Headline.. I didn't make the connection, I assumed it was a Devil/ Obama Worshipping ceremony related to his 3rd term in office, sort of thing.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93487 Apr 11, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaa, sounds like somebody is having a wittle meltdown. Poor baby. Suck on that 9 incher and "hum" yourself to sleep. lol
You can SEE me? Holy Heck!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93488 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone bragging about himself/herself it is pathetic and insecure CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!
Band over junior and stick your dong inside your a**.....!!!
i have it on video for $12, how many would you like?

A ninth grader with a Porn Star moneymaker...who would brag about that?
countrygirl

United States

#93489 Apr 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
jraggingballz how's they hanging?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen County Sheriffs Department 34 min they need proof 3
Hilary Clinton 1 hr Single man 17
Kayla Houchens 2 hr Gage 10
Hushpuppies at Harper's 16 hr Ridley 4
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 18 hr Big and Bashful 17
Pokemon gyms Mon Royce tha five nine 5
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Mon RoamingInsomniac 2,365

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance