'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,161 - 79,180 of 147,025 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
anonymous T

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89054
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the nutjobs were were having a sock hop last night...too funny. And the lost one who can't remember if it is in Chicago or Germany. Hilarious:
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany
What a nutjob. Which sock do you think this is...? haha Wonder where the goatgirl has been...put out to pasture maybe. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
You are ignorant. You have no life. You expended one hour tracking this information to post because you have no life. Your president is a racist negro and the entire world is laughing at him and his trolls. You are severely intellectually impaired.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89055
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama citizen... All republicans and SCOTUS agree with me
1 me 0 you
There is no fun grab like you cried about. I said there wouldn't be one
2 me 0 you
Republicans are dumb and feed you whatever they want knowing you're so stupid you'll repeat it over and over.
3 me 0 you
Sure... You owned me?
Where??
LMFAO!!
You are a predator. You are a racist just like your half negro president. You are extremely ignorant. You have no life. If you did you would not be on here looking for something to post about. You are ignorant. You are a predator.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89056
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Who created that motto? I think you just copied it from another post.
Yeah, I did. It is the best most accurate motto I have seen for repukes. Describes the party perfectly. Oh, I mean partIES. Tea time!

LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------

United States Median Annual Income =$51,027

BOTTOM 10:

Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732

LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

Mulling Senate bid, Ashley Judd meets with Democratic officials ...
www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57570420/mulling... ...
Feb 20, 2013 LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's ...

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89057
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is, Obama isn't the legal sitting president, IAW Art 2, sect.1, para 5 and the 14th amend.
I have always stated the government can't take out guns, don't know where you got this.
Fox is the most fair and balanced news.
Fictus numbers always add up to "0".
LOSER!!!
How's that working for ya??

None if what you say is going in. Not one thing, but I'm everything you claim to be right.

That's just funny.

He's president, everyone has their guns, and fox fools you.

Keep on trying to change these facts.... You've tried for 5 years.

You have 'fictis' wins
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89058
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sock in, sock out. rotfl

Off to cook dinner. Leave me some laughs little lemming losers. I might come back and play, educate you a little more latter. I put the article there for the lazy ones and those who won't click on the links. Like me, I never click on the little lemmings sites. Who needs a virus or an ip identifier in the hands of losers.

Have fun with the nutjobs, Uncle, "C", worse, country girl and the rest. Much entertainments when nothing is on the tube. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89059
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I did. It is the best most accurate motto I have seen for repukes. Describes the party perfectly. Oh, I mean partIES. Tea time!
LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------
United States Median Annual Income =$51,027
BOTTOM 10:
Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732
LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
Mulling Senate bid, Ashley Judd meets with Democratic officials ...
www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57570420/mulling... ...
Feb 20, 2013 LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's ...
DITCH MITCH
So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?
smear

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89060
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

this is fox news ha
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89061
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?
DUH? You aren't very smart are you injustice? I'd say NO. They deal in fables, not FACTS. hahaha Dumbass lemming!

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89062
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that working for ya??
None if what you say is going in. Not one thing, but I'm everything you claim to be right.
That's just funny.
He's president, everyone has their guns, and fox fools you.
Keep on trying to change these facts.... You've tried for 5 years.
You have 'fictis' wins
Working real good for me, I just keep spreading the truth and there isn't a thing you can do to stop me, hell you can't even come up with a descent rebuttal!!!
LOSER!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89063
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH? You aren't very smart are you injustice? I'd say NO. They deal in fables, not FACTS. hahaha Dumbass lemming!
DITCH MITCH
So, no one in the republican party has used that motto, this would make you a liar, wouldn't it.
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89065
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Must be suppertime, I will leave you libs alone and let you chow down on the free food the government has given you!!
What the government has given, the government can take away.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89066
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending one "KENYAN" man who is not even American ... how low can you go Democrats?
Attack is the only way J.D.!!!!!
Post the PROOF Obama is NOT an American you ignorant Anti-American.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89067
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anonymous T wrote:
Obama came to Israel and they laughed at him. Perform a Google search on people laughing at Obama. Israel is laughing at him because he is ignorant. His supporters are ignorant just like you. You are ignorant.
You ignorant POS !!!!!!!!!! Obama went to Israel and they awarded him the Highest Civilian Medal of Honor the country has. Something that NO OTHER US President had EVER received. I don't know which you are more full of, Hate or Shit.
.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89068
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest threat to Israel is Obama!!!
Is that why the Prime Minster of Israel awarded Obama the Highest Medal of Honor today?????????? An Award NEVER given to any other US President in history.

You are such a dumbass.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89069
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Post the PROOF Obama is NOT an American you ignorant Anti-American.
His father is KENYAN ...by his father Obama is Kenyan ...to be American president, you need both parents to be American born...!!!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89070
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Post the PROOF Obama is NOT an American you ignorant Anti-American.
Why don't you read, people posted here time and time again...

first question to me was by an Immigration agent...when I was questioned on my Citizenship ...

"To be an American president, requirements -are- both parents has to be U.S. born"...Yes or No? The answer was YES!!!!!!!!!!

So, I don't know about you, but I love my country,
my America ...deal with that...

America is my country and my home..........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89071
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is KENYAN ...by his father Obama is Kenyan ...to be American president, you need both parents to be American born...!!!!!!!
Your post stated he was NOT an American. His mom was an American and he was born in America. Most people would view that as being MUCH more American than you are.
As far as your other Birther view point goes it does not holdup in any court including the Supreme Court.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89072
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Your post stated he was NOT an American. His mom was an American and he was born in America. Most people would view that as being MUCH more American than you are.
As far as your other Birther view point goes it does not holdup in any court including the Supreme Court.
"Much more American" ...I'm not "going" for a president...

Obama's grandmother said "he was born in Kenya"...

Why is Obama hiding all his documents ?????
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89073
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why have the uneducated republicans say certain countries are laughing at out country and president, then our president visits that country and he receives the biggest honor that country has to offer??

Then they bring up a tree he helped plant??

fox is killing you all slowly..... But I like it.

LMAO!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89074
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Much more American" ...I'm not "going" for a president...
Obama's grandmother said "he was born in Kenya"...
Why is Obama hiding all his documents ?????
That's because it would not be legal for you to be President.
As far as Obama's Grandmother goes --- here is the actual transcript from the tape recording of the interview:
.
The claim is based on an Oct. 16, 2008, telephone call between Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America and Sarah Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama's elderly step-grandmother. The interview is complicated by the addition of at least one translator, because Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

((Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.))

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''

"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."

Listen to the full conversation yourself. The parts in question begin about the 4:20 mark.

McRae -- who we should emphasize was not the translator -- has kept the theory alive. In a Dec. 5, 2008 article, Salon ran an affidavit from McRae in which he maintains Sarah Obama confirmed she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
john a and melissa 21 min sunshine 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
stovall pharmacy 2 hr Blondie 4
2 story building near Carpenter Dent ? 15 hr Widow lady 6
Erica bunch 23 hr sheepdog 6
Huntsman Aoutmotive Tue nodoubt 13
robert fields (Nov '11) Tue jenny 81
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••