'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,021 - 79,040 of 147,257 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

CONGRESSMAN WARNS OBAMA: IMPEACH YOU

(Daily Caller)– Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.

http://www.teaparty.org/congressman-warns-oba...

Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...
bellyofdumbworms

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

country girl does married men for meth
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Federal employees who don’t pay taxes would be fired under bill that passed committee

WASHINGTON — Citing figures indicating that more than 100,000 federal employees owe more than $1 billion in federal taxes, a House committee on Wednesday approved legislation that would require the firing of government workers who are “seriously tax delinquent.”

The legislation, introduced by Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, advanced through the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. It now has to pass the full House to be implemented into law.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/federal-emp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please ...
God BLESS America & Her People!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
American Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Please ...
God BLESS America & Her People!
God bless your sorry ass.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
You American liberals are the laughing stock of the entire world. Youre ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Both are dependent upon each other. You have the perfect leader for that. He is ignorant, arrogant and a weak minded troll. Without a teleprompter he has nothing to say. North Korea is laughing at him. Syria is laughing at him. Israel is laughing at him. Pakistan thinks he is severely retarded. And all you American liberals can do is nothing. You are ignorant. You are nothing. You have no life.
I have seen this posted many times about other nations laughing at America. Could just ONE of you Repubs post any link to back this statement up?
Is there any proof at all to this claim you can show?
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the other inside your sorry as*!
I see you are still the pervert,you always were. Does your parole officer know you are still talking dirty on topix?
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest one bonking, it's yourself!
You're 13 going on 3...or 30 going on 13 ?????
Still talking to 13 year olds,this is why wolfe county ran you out of their county. Once a perve always a perve.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...and don't be disrespectful toward me, because I'm somebody's mother! Go back and read what you said to me?
So,you finally admit you are a woman,we always knew you were a MOTHER!!!
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
How disrespectful and perverted Democrats are!
Now there you go admitting that you are very knowledgable about being perverted.
countrygirl

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO gives a "quack" what you say or THINK!:)
go change your diaper,if you can. how's it feel without all that animal hair gone?off you neck and back and upper lip. say it's growing back,huh!
shall i make you another appt?
countrygirl

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

bellyofdumbworms wrote:
country girl does married men for meth
sorry to disappoint, wrong countrygirl. how you gonna get yo mama mixed up with me? she got hair on her back just like you.
countrygirl

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to admit or deny the accusations of being a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. We know who you are. We know what you did. You need to confess to the proper authorities.
Uncle Tab, these teaboogers can't stand it when you tell the truth. And you be making their ass sweat. They change names et. then talk dumb shit. That's why they lost elections x2. And will continue to lose.They all think alike. Ole poor trash. Spreading doom gloom and hate.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

There was a lawyer who was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said,“You're beautiful!” and then he fell asleep again.

His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said “You're cute!”

Well, the wife was disappointed because, instead of “beautiful,” it was “cute.”

She said “What happened to ‘beautiful?'"

His reply was,“The drugs are wearing off!”
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Tab, these teaboogers can't stand it when you tell the truth. And you be making their ass sweat. They change names et. then talk dumb shit. That's why they lost elections x2. And will continue to lose.They all think alike. Ole poor trash. Spreading doom gloom and hate.
That's the crazy lesbian Sybil from Glascow.

She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.

Sybil is a very lonely kesbian who works at Wendy's. she's in charge of fries.

You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.

And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Tree given by Barack Obama to Israeli president not dug up – yet
Gift to Israeli president Shimon Peres must undergo checks required on plants coming into the country from abroad
After the earlier indignity of the presidential limo breakdown, there are now reports of another snafu to hit Barack Obama's visit to Israel.
The tree brought as a gift to Israel by Obama, and planted earlier on Wednesday, is now said to have been dug up.
The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli news website Ynet saying that the magnolia tree, planted by Obama and Israeli president Shimon Peres, had not undergone the requisite checks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...
Tiger184
20 March 2013 8:25pm
@twitchn - you're hilarious...liberals have one set of standards for conservatives and one set for themselves
subo
21 March 2013 12:52am
@Joe Cocker, Q: When is a politician lying? A: When their lips are moving.
atlpcug
20 March 2013 8:00pm
Never plant a magnolia tree. It's the filthiest tree imaginable. Drops pine cones for months at a time and sheds big stiff leaves all year long. Whoever decided on gifting a magnolia to Israel either doesn't know trees, or purposely decided to gift a less than useless tree. I paid thousands to cut down two magnolias on my property last year. To those who haven't experienced a magnolia, it's a pretty tree native to the southern U.S., but a monster to tend. It won't fare well in Israel's dry season.
your failure in chief :D
Blah blah blah blah blah whine and cry because you lost.
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
CONGRESSMAN WARNS OBAMA: IMPEACH YOU
(Daily Caller)– Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.
http://www.teaparty.org/congressman-warns-oba...
Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...
Up all night again you pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Tree given by Barack Obama to Israeli president not dug up – yet
Gift to Israeli president Shimon Peres must undergo checks required on plants coming into the country from abroad
After the earlier indignity of the presidential limo breakdown, there are now reports of another snafu to hit Barack Obama's visit to Israel.
The tree brought as a gift to Israel by Obama, and planted earlier on Wednesday, is now said to have been dug up.
The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli news website Ynet saying that the magnolia tree, planted by Obama and Israeli president Shimon Peres, had not undergone the requisite checks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...
Tiger184
20 March 2013 8:25pm
@twitchn - you're hilarious...liberals have one set of standards for conservatives and one set for themselves
subo
21 March 2013 12:52am
@Joe Cocker, Q: When is a politician lying? A: When their lips are moving.
atlpcug
20 March 2013 8:00pm
Never plant a magnolia tree. It's the filthiest tree imaginable. Drops pine cones for months at a time and sheds big stiff leaves all year long. Whoever decided on gifting a magnolia to Israel either doesn't know trees, or purposely decided to gift a less than useless tree. I paid thousands to cut down two magnolias on my property last year. To those who haven't experienced a magnolia, it's a pretty tree native to the southern U.S., but a monster to tend. It won't fare well in Israel's dry season.
your failure in chief :D
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????

You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.

Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.

LMMFAO!!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the crazy lesbian Sybil from Glascow.
She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.
Sybil is a very lonely kesbian who works at Wendy's. she's in charge of fries.
You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.
And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
You are incapable of understanding the truth. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a lesbian predator. You refuse to deny it. You are ignorant. You must post to feel important but it does not work because you are ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????
You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.
Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. You are a predator. We know who you are. You are a predator. You have not denied it. You are a predator and you are ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Turner 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
wreck on 31e yesterday 16 hr oldhouse 1928 4
kevin porter (Dec '12) 21 hr DeR75 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
Huntsman Aoutmotive Thu Brent huntsman 14
john a and melissa Thu who cares 12
•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000