'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88905 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the crazy lesbian Sybil from Glascow.
She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.
Sybil is a very lonely kesbian who works at Wendy's. she's in charge of fries.
You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.
And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
You are incapable of understanding the truth. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a lesbian predator. You refuse to deny it. You are ignorant. You must post to feel important but it does not work because you are ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88906 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????
You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.
Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. You are a predator. We know who you are. You are a predator. You have not denied it. You are a predator and you are ignorant.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88907 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of understanding the truth. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a lesbian predator. You refuse to deny it. You are ignorant. You must post to feel important but it does not work because you are ignorant.
You sound like you had a major brain injury.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88908 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a thing for me but I'm not into the caloricilly challenged lesbians and she's mad so now she's annon from different countries.
You're 100% right, they hate that I put the facts out there and own them on the lies, doom, gloom, and fear.
And you are right.... The mental unstability is why they're losing elections. And they won't quit.... They're too stupid to quit. Lol
What is a "kesbian"? You are ignorant. You have been outed. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. Get rid of your keyboard predator.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#88909 Mar 21, 2013
HUMOR: What's the difference between a Drug Dealer and a Hooker? A Hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88910 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "kesbian"? You are ignorant. You have been outed. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. Get rid of your keyboard predator.
You are a tard you short bus Special Ed boy.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88911 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This post by the crackhead is yet ANOTHER reason republicans are so unstable.... You're talking about how bad of a gift a tree is????
You people are too stupid to realize why you lose elections. You shouldn't be able to vote when THIS is such a major issue to you that you clog up the Internet with things that don't matter.
Republicans are pathetic and useless. They're like the neighbor down the road that no one likes who have stoves and dryers as front porch furniture.
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. You have demonstrated you are incapable of posting anything of value or fact. You are a predator and will not deny it. You are extremely ignorant. Your post is a desperate attempt to sound intelligent by referencing stoves and dryers but it did not work because you are too ignorant to construct anything intelligent. You are ignorant. You are a predator.
big hoss

AOL

#88912 Mar 21, 2013
what Columbia should do ,..

is issue a municipal bond ,,..
with the goal and purpose to purchase the rights to make ' twinkles ',...ho-ho's and wonder bread ,..
and purchase the proper equipment and buildings .,....

and then proceed to start a new, strictly NON UNION / Columbia or adair co. owned bakery plant ,...

it would permanently put Columbia on the map ,...
and make it world famous

and it would provide decent and scarce jobs to the locals ,...
and probably stimulate other companies and business ventures to migrate here ,..from the " rust belt" and decrepit pro labor union states

{ OK i know it will never happen ,....

but wouldn't it be great ,..
if the town elders had the brains and gumption to really try it?}
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88913 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
You are ignorant. Explain how many stoves and dryers one must have on their front porch before the neighbors do not like them. You are ignorant to post such an ignorant statement. Explain how this makes you not look ignorant. You are a predator.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88914 Mar 21, 2013
big hoss wrote:
what Columbia should do ,..
is issue a municipal bond ,,..
with the goal and purpose to purchase the rights to make ' twinkles ',...ho-ho's and wonder bread ,..
and purchase the proper equipment and buildings .,....
and then proceed to start a new, strictly NON UNION / Columbia or adair co. owned bakery plant ,...
it would permanently put Columbia on the map ,...
and make it world famous
and it would provide decent and scarce jobs to the locals ,...
and probably stimulate other companies and business ventures to migrate here ,..from the " rust belt" and decrepit pro labor union states
{ OK i know it will never happen ,....
but wouldn't it be great ,..
if the town elders had the brains and gumption to really try it?}
Yeah that way the Workers could get Minimum Wages Stupid.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88916 Mar 21, 2013
You American liberals are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Admadinejad is laughing at him. Citizens in many countries are laughing at him because he doesn't know what to do and reads from a prompter. College students in the U.S. are laughing at him. American liberals are incapable of finding anything to support him. Why do you support him if you are unable to defend him. Leaders in European nations are laughing at him. He has no internal or foreign policy. You American liberals support him but do not defend him. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88917 Mar 21, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Daddy, you were an Animal last night, you frightened me...DO IT AGAIN!!!
You have the chronological age of an middle age adult male with the intellectual age of a child. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are severely intellectually impaired. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are nothing without your keyboard. You sleep by your keyboard because you are immature and ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88918 Mar 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that way the Workers could get Minimum Wages Stupid.
Explain how ignorant people deserve more than minimum wage. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Lithuania

#88920 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
You have not denied being a predator. You are ignorant to think you can get away with it. You have no life.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88921 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
You American liberals are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Admadinejad is laughing at him. Citizens in many countries are laughing at him because he doesn't know what to do and reads from a prompter. College students in the U.S. are laughing at him. American liberals are incapable of finding anything to support him. Why do you support him if you are unable to defend him. Leaders in European nations are laughing at him. He has no internal or foreign policy. You American liberals support him but do not defend him. You are ignorant.
You are a product of a failed condom you dip wad pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88925 Mar 21, 2013
I've pissed Sybil off so bad she doesn't even use her own name anymore.

How funny is that??

Poor dumb cowardice republicans.... Hide and throw rocks.

Sad they miss every time... No matter who they make themselves to be.
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88927 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil definitely needs to get herself a toy. Unbelievable!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88928 Mar 21, 2013
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/conserv...

This article is 100% factual and agrees with all of us democrats why you have and will continue to lose elections.

You're too stupid to learn from this.... Which makes it fun posting it, letting you know you're ignorant, watch you ignore it, watch you moan and complain about the world ending as it never does and we just keep on chuckling the days away.

At your expense.

Thank You for the free entertainment.
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88929 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
say huh! NO!!! WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! lmao.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88930 Mar 21, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil definitely needs to get herself a toy. Unbelievable!
Her toys even reject her. LMAO!!

She's a sad person. Very bitter and lonely.

Describes her bitterness. I almost feel sorry for her... But Obama ok'd a few million bucks to understand why she's fat.... So after that study is finished maybe she'll be a happy lesbian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell 24 min awesome 5
smuckers (Aug '11) 1 hr Gia 20
Wanted 4 bedroom house for rent 10 hr Illionis family 1
Family in need of help 14 hr Niemand 7
Natasha Napier Tue acline 16
Building on new rd Tue Sheepdog 14
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? Dec 14 original poster 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:47PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars