'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,641 - 78,660 of 149,879 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your underwear contains a huge mess, try diapers.
You are being watched, and it is not a drone. It is not as the BenghaziDECEPTION transmitted to the WhiteHouse, a student protest because of a video on YouTube.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>You are being watched, and it is not a drone. It is not as the BenghaziDECEPTION transmitted to the WhiteHouse, a student protest because of a video on YouTube.
Why are all republicans peeping toms??

You all are infatuated with watching people.

How can you be so worried about what people do privately??

Kinna gay if you ask me.
Durr ashley mullen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I got my ex lover through the help of Dranguilaspellshrine11@gmail.c om with his powerful spell work, thanks daddy, I respect you sir
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>You are being watched, and it is not a drone. It is not as the BenghaziDECEPTION transmitted to the WhiteHouse, a student protest because of a video on YouTube.
Scary!!!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people truly laughing are the ones that have gone through what you are about to. Massive inflation, degradation of all government services, food riots and economic downfall of unparalleled significance. But all you have is ignorance to post. You are ignorant. You have nothing. You are nothing.
And when we have that massive inflation and degradation we will go to the banks for our money , but Obama will have beat us to it. It's already being set in motion and when the time is ripe .......
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And when we have that massive inflation and degradation we will go to the banks for our money , but Obama will have beat us to it. It's already being set in motion and when the time is ripe .......
Doom and gloom!!

Seems like everyone would be taking their money out of the bank

You all believe too much dumb shit. Why are you folks so easily fooled into believing everything FalseNews tells you??

Stock Markets setting records on recovery and doom and gloom has to have something bad to say cause they can't stand the truth and what do they do??? Obama is now a bank robber.

It just doesn't get any better from you uneducated/low information voters!!
countrygirl

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
go and get your 8$ out now.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah same old BS.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you repeat it often enough... Republicans believe it.
And quit building yourself up.
You're a tool. Nothing more.
Lets play follow the leader!

You need to level up, you keep slipping backwards!

http://community.us.mensa.org/forums/default....

Use your Topix screen name, I'll find you easy enough.

Surely you ARE a member, being as intelligent as you are?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

@Uncle Tabitha, it's not too late if you have not joined previously:

Anyone can submit evidence of prior testing in the form of scores from a supervised, standardized test like the Stanford Binet, the Miller Analogies Test or the GMAT.

http://www.us.mensa.org/join/

You may surprised to see how many members we have in Kentucky!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> nobody is going to kiss your ass,while you preach hate. you people with all your lies and racism . kids now days don't see color,unless they are raised by the likes of you HATERS! you really don't understand why romney lost.really? America is done with your racist ancestors politics. IT'S A NEW DAY. LOVING THE POTUS THIS AM.
I agree, Some people are ignorant to the fact,that time has changed and a great deal of people are'nt going in for that "OLD B!@##$%^&." "WAKE-UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!"

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bill O'Reilly...... Patriot, American Catholic and proud advocate of traditional marriage....

http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...
anonymous T

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all republicans peeping toms??
You all are infatuated with watching people.
How can you be so worried about what people do privately??
Kinna gay if you ask me.
You have had multiple opportunities to deny you are a sexual predator. You have failed to do so. Your silence is evidence.
anonymous T

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Doom and gloom!!
Seems like everyone would be taking their money out of the bank
You all believe too much dumb shit. Why are you folks so easily fooled into believing everything FalseNews tells you??
Stock Markets setting records on recovery and doom and gloom has to have something bad to say cause they can't stand the truth and what do they do??? Obama is now a bank robber.
It just doesn't get any better from you uneducated/low information voters!!
Most predators have no reasoning ability which is demonstrated in your posts about doom and gloom. Cyprus and Greece mean nothing to you. You are ignorant beyond comprehension as the U.S. economy teeters on the edge of collapse all you can do is mock it. You must have a pitiful family life and a defective family tree. Do you still live in a home that has wheels on it?

We know who you are. We know what you did. We are everywhere.
anonymous T

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Confiscation is a fact. It has happened in Europe, it will happen there. There is no respect from your goverment to your people. They use the citizens as tools and some of those tools are comfortable being told what and how to think. The liberals in your country are astoundingly stupid. The entire world is laughing at your president and your liberals are too ignorant to see it. They have followed him down the path to economic chaos and they cannot identify one single progressive action he has taken since becoming your president.
Clock

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I
Uncle Tab wrote:
The GOP is imploding and not one of you can come to grips with it.
Your OWN leaders agree with me and have said it.
It is what it is..... What can you do? You keep on hating on the President which got you here in the first place.
What can you dolts stand on when your own leaders are telling the country they are idiots and behind in the times??
As I've pointed out a few times, you uneducated idiots have to keep posting here and everywhere else. Just helps us and helps get our country out of the mess republicans made.
With your leaders saying you need change, with us knowing you need change, you republican voters disagreeing with your party leaders and us voting against the stale old ideas.... You don't have a chance.
You're welcome for this eye opening message that you're too stupid to do anything about.
I agree 100%. The Republican Party is a party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult everyone personally when you assault their politics. Stop acting like the victim. You're far from innocent. You just can't handle the retort
I'm not only one expressing my opinions here and yes you're after me personally ... enoug with your crap, you CREEP! I can't help it, I don't like liberals. When you don't like someone's politics, you just don't attack their nationality. Why don't you go after Obama, he is Kenyan by his father?
Maybe you just can't handle the retort!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
i see the leftwingwhackadoodles are still on da crack binge
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You have had multiple opportunities to deny you are a sexual predator. You have failed to do so. Your silence is evidence.
o hell,here we go again. molester t. what is on your mind.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
Confiscation is a fact. It has happened in Europe, it will happen there. There is no respect from your goverment to your people. They use the citizens as tools and some of those tools are comfortable being told what and how to think. The liberals in your country are astoundingly stupid. The entire world is laughing at your president and your liberals are too ignorant to see it. They have followed him down the path to economic chaos and they cannot identify one single progressive action he has taken since becoming your president.
hell, old bush led the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
edith duke 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 45
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
donna cummings\knowles 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Funny 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
School lines RIDICULOUS! 7 hr confused 24
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 7 hr Crossfire Huricane 2
Ferguson - Scottsville, KY 9 hr Charco 1

Search the Scottsville Forum:
•••
•••