'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,501 - 74,520 of 146,738 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Call me Ishmael

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>and that has to do with what? just writing dumb shit. I believe common sense will make it's way back one day.
Lass I believe in it .Someday soon
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>go take a bath, you smell of bullshit.
thats cuz I step in it everytime a lib posts on this forum, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

the democrap motto, I regret that I have but one country to give for my life,

good job libs! keep it coming,

News Article:

More detainees ticketed for deportation have been freed in recent weeks by ICE than previously known, according to a report, but DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano says it wasn't her decision.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
here are two of your genius demotard leaders, soooo bright, keep following them, they are leading us straight into the barackalypse, come on demolibs, defend this, we're all waiting, baaaaaaaaaaa
'Maxine Waters makes dumbest point ever, claims 170 million jobs will be lost'
It wasnít long ago that Nancy Pelosi claimed 500 million jobs would be lost per month if there was no government stimulus. Maxine Waters is taking a page from Skeletorís book by claiming if no deal is made on the sequester cuts, 170 million jobs will be cut. Quite a claim considering only about 130 million people in America have jobs.
LOL!! Remember when something went wrong with the Mars Rover, a year or so ago,Maxine wondered "why they couldn't just send someone up there to fix it."
Our politicians,what a laugh. There is one in California that is claiming he was too "uneducated" to know stealing was illegal.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

wonder how this could happen in a 100% democrap city, UAW headquarters, one of the most heavily taxed states for businesses in the country, most liberal city in the state, baaaaaaaaa

Michigan's governor declares Detroit in state of financial emergency

Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan on Friday declared a fiscal state of emergency in Detroit in a move that could lead to the appointment of a financial manager who could file for the largest municipal bankruptcy ever.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Remember when something went wrong with the Mars Rover, a year or so ago,Maxine wondered "why they couldn't just send someone up there to fix it."
Our politicians,what a laugh. There is one in California that is claiming he was too "uneducated" to know stealing was illegal.
he probably wasn't lying, went to a democrap K-12 school,
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
..........LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
I like to borrow from you ...baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
What a genius answer you gave. You're really smart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not joking !!!! To be 12 years old you are really intelligent !!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today

Proves how ignorant and uneducated you koolaiders are.

Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??

Nevermind.... You're too stupid to understand why.

Makes you perfect republicans..... Stupid!!

Karl Rove loves that in a voter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your'e not human, that would be a waste of oxygen.
So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
Billy Bob

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today
Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??
How's Pale Rider, Uncle Turd?

Surely you must have something to say beyond just calling Republicans ignorant and uneducated koolaiders, and babbling about Karl Rove.

You aren't very imaginative are you?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Try affirmative action...any idiot can graduate from that school...
DOCTORS HUSBAND

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DOCTORS HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...
And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Get it right why don't ya. The reason Repubs lost is because there's more people voting for a living than people working for a living.
DOCTORS HUSBAND

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Talk to your doctor wife, after oblamer's healthcare kicks in next year! Geez, you're so ignorant! That's why country is in such deep s%&t.
Your president is part of American Taliban...he supports Muslim brotherhood and BOWS to a Muslim King!!!!! You people are not what America use to be...you all go for Obama and Obama's freebies, and not looking for the BEST of the America! You can join illegals and Obama promoting food stamps in Mexico and Obama phones...don't forget welfare recipients ...

DUMMIES and MOOCHERS voted for this liar in chief, and there is no way around it...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Try affirmative action...any idiot can graduate from that school...
good point, I stand corrected,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
well ya see lib, I don't see any repubs on here claiming the world is gonna end, but I do see a lot of economic and social cause and effect, I know you don't because you baaaaaaa all the time, but if you didn't baaaaaaa all the time,you would see it too, for example, spend too much money, raise taxes, people leave the area,(California, Michigan), then, not enough tax income and taxes are raised more, more people leave and the libotards still keep spending like its not their money (LOLOL), then, guess what libby, BANKRUPTCY! WAAAAAAAAA, see how that works? I didn't think so, but if you think about it long enough, then extrapolate that cause and effect into a national level, whalla,$16.4 trillion and no end in site, except for, come on, think about it,..... yes, BANKRUPTCY, you know what comes after BANKRUPTCY? I didn't think so, how about Civil Unrest! Oh yeah, like they had during the Katrina aftermath, ok, just try to stick with me here and don't go baaaaaaa just yet,

now, if you try really really really hard and turn off MSLSD for even just one day, then extrapolate those concepts of cause and effect to religious persecution, home ownership, the 2nd Amendment, intentional economic destruction, hyper inflation, family values and other good things you libotards know nothing about, then what do you think happens, come on libby,..... yes, Civil Disobedience, thats what happens, kind of what they have in Detroit, Flint, St. Louis and other libby land places like that, only, the economic destruction doesn't end there - it goes from, yes, sea to shining sea,

ok, I know that was a lot to digest so we will excuse you from this forum for the next 47 1/2 days so you can get your thoughts together. Please try without medication, it's a lot more painful in the short term but in the long term it works much better,

so, you see, explain things may seem like the end of the world to a retard (notice my post name - LOLOL), because thats what dems are,

ok, now you can go baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
there we go again with the paranioa about future elections, baaaaaaa, got the idea that when it all crashes a repub will be the one to fix it all? Yea, I think you do, thats why you are always concerned about 2014 and 2016, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 min lol 1,018
Where's Owen Minnix ? 47 min Against crime 1
wreck on 31e yesterday 9 hr OnABoat 3
Huntsman Aoutmotive 11 hr I hate idiots 10
Foreclosed houses selling at court house 15 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Flint hill bandit 26,203
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 21 hr Flint hill bandit 16,121
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••