'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193609 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

WHOOSH

United States

#83564 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>lonely and bored ? huh!
...country pumpkin, right over your head, again...
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83565 Mar 1, 2013
you teabuggers are boring as hell,usually more entertaining. tired of beating this dead horse.IT'S THE WEEKEND.woo hoo. LOVING THE POTUS.
S133py Loco

United States

#83566 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
you teabuggers are boring as hell,usually more entertaining. tired of beating this dead horse.IT'S THE WEEKEND.woo hoo. LOVING THE POTUS.
True. So what are ur plans for the weekend? Hope u have a good one.:) my names Justin btw.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83567 Mar 1, 2013
if you libotards can't see that there is a mad man loose in the w.h. you are dumber than he is, he is intentionally trying to destroy this country and you sodolibs are in love with him, baaaaaaaaa

-Obama signed an order authorizing a sweeping set of spending cuts Friday night, which will add up to $85B this year and will affect programs including public rent assistance, farm loans, after-school programs and commercial fishing

-Thousands of Illegals Already Released
Uncle Tab

United States

#83568 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
well ya see lib, I don't see any repubs on here claiming the world is gonna end, but I do see a lot of economic and social cause and effect, I know you don't because you baaaaaaa all the time, but if you didn't baaaaaaa all the time,you would see it too, for example, spend too much money, raise taxes, people leave the area,(California, Michigan), then, not enough tax income and taxes are raised more, more people leave and the libotards still keep spending like its not their money (LOLOL), then, guess what libby, BANKRUPTCY! WAAAAAAAAA, see how that works? I didn't think so, but if you think about it long enough, then extrapolate that cause and effect into a national level, whalla,$16.4 trillion and no end in site, except for, come on, think about it,..... yes, BANKRUPTCY, you know what comes after BANKRUPTCY? I didn't think so, how about Civil Unrest! Oh yeah, like they had during the Katrina aftermath, ok, just try to stick with me here and don't go baaaaaaa just yet,
now, if you try really really really hard and turn off MSLSD for even just one day, then extrapolate those concepts of cause and effect to religious persecution, home ownership, the 2nd Amendment, intentional economic destruction, hyper inflation, family values and other good things you libotards know nothing about, then what do you think happens, come on libby,..... yes, Civil Disobedience, thats what happens, kind of what they have in Detroit, Flint, St. Louis and other libby land places like that, only, the economic destruction doesn't end there - it goes from, yes, sea to shining sea,
ok, I know that was a lot to digest so we will excuse you from this forum for the next 47 1/2 days so you can get your thoughts together. Please try without medication, it's a lot more painful in the short term but in the long term it works much better,
so, you see, explain things may seem like the end of the world to a retard (notice my post name - LOLOL), because thats what dems are,
ok, now you can go baaaaaaaaaa
Glad you're not talking about the world ending or anything.

Also glad you're not talking doom and gloom and fear.

I'll let you try to digest that for the next 12 years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83569 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
you teabuggers are boring as hell,usually more entertaining. tired of beating this dead horse.IT'S THE WEEKEND.woo hoo. LOVING THE POTUS.
Glad you could stop by this BORING board!:)
Run along now ...
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83571 Mar 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could stop by this BORING board!:)
Run along now ...
witch take your meds.posting as somebody else. nobody stupid and desperate as you.
S133py Loco

United States

#83572 Mar 1, 2013
Dang it! She's gone....:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#83574 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
and by the way, I thought it was all you demotards claiming that the repubs are the rich ones on wall street, but you just posted they don't understand wall street, ROTFL, LOLOL, you can't win an argument with a pile of rocks, baaaaaaaaa
You're Section 8...... Here all day....... Head check recipient ....... It's abundantly clear you have no money or life..

But the above reasons are why you're too ignorant to understand wealth and the stock market and wealthy Greedy republicans making lots of untaxed money not being affected by the sequester.

Ehhh..... To complicated for someone who types baaaaaaa all day

Still too stupid to realize why you lose elections?
Uncle Tab

United States

#83575 Mar 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could stop by this BORING board!:)
Run along now ...
Hey old crusty old crackhead catlady..... Who the hell you think you are telling people to run along??

You're a copy and pastewhore nobody!!

Why don't you take your prehistoric ass on out of here and give everyone a break from your silly shitposts?

Republicans think they run the world.

Idiots.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83576 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>witch take your meds.posting as somebody else. nobody stupid and desperate as you.
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Her sh!t.........
Jeremiah Peabody’s Polyunsaturated Quick Dissolving Fast Acting Pleasant Tasting Green And Purple Pills
http://youtu.be/0IZcixLnx_U
Ray Stevens
hipsvillevids

AL said:
The only pill I take is God's pill ...

THE Gospel ...

Got it?
GOOD ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83577 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old crusty old crackhead catlady..... Who the hell you think you are telling people to run along??
You're a copy and pastewhore nobody!!
Why don't you take your prehistoric ass on out of here and give everyone a break from your silly shitposts?
Republicans think they run the world.
Idiots.
Where do you get your stoopidity ...???

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You Live, You Learn.....Got it? GOOD!
JAGGED LITTLE PILL
http://youtu.be/T1tOHz2l0qE
ALANIS MORISSETTE
offvid

AL said:
Ironic


That you would think I take pills ...
My "brain" would not be NEAR as sharp ...
My tongue might BE tho ...!!!

I do NOT need ANY liquid courage
NOR mood inhibitors or any bs like that!

To be 10 FT Tall and Bullet PROOF!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

like a LOT of WIMPS!

I'm on a NATURAL high ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83578 Mar 1, 2013
Are WE having FUN yet ...???
I certainly am ...

;0)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83581 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Section 8...... Here all day....... Head check recipient ....... It's abundantly clear you have no money or life..
But the above reasons are why you're too ignorant to understand wealth and the stock market and wealthy Greedy republicans making lots of untaxed money not being affected by the sequester.
Ehhh..... To complicated for someone who types baaaaaaa all day
Still too stupid to realize why you lose elections?
guaranteed I make more money in 1 year than you do in five, so make up something else so you can feel important, baaaaaaaaaa, guaranteed!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83582 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Section 8...... Here all day....... Head check recipient ....... It's abundantly clear you have no money or life..
But the above reasons are why you're too ignorant to understand wealth and the stock market and wealthy Greedy republicans making lots of untaxed money not being affected by the sequester.
Ehhh..... To complicated for someone who types baaaaaaa all day
Still too stupid to realize why you lose elections?
repubs don't pay taxes because they are smart, dems pay taxes because they are stupid, makes sense to anyone else but you libotard, baaaaaaa
R or D wtf please

Richmond, IN

#83583 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Obama won 2 terms. Didn't Bush win 2 terms? Didn't Reagan win 2 terms? Didn't the republicans win big at last midterm elections? So please share with us the details of all those many elections that the republicans have lost compared to the democrats.
Your old mammy and pappy must be so proud. LMMFAO!
conservacunts have lost the popular vote 5 out of the last six presidential elections that means out of the last 21 years they carried the popular vote just 4 years and the people felt they fucked it up so deal with it and voted Bushy in for spite and then they had enough and said no no oh no no no no you not the one for me
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83585 Mar 1, 2013
R or D wtf please wrote:
<quoted text>conservacunts have lost the popular vote 5 out of the last six presidential elections that means out of the last 21 years they carried the popular vote just 4 years and the people felt they fucked it up so deal with it and voted Bushy in for spite and then they had enough and said no no oh no no no no you not the one for me
By FRAUD ...
and it's CATCHING UP with you ...

Woman in ohio voted 6 times for o

Do you FEEL the "hounds of HELL" nipping at your heels ...???

;0)

Hell hounds are often associated with the element of fire and may have fire-based abilities and appearances, Hell hounds appear out of nowhere suddenly and have been known to vanish in a blink of an eye.
http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/He...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83587 Mar 1, 2013
R or D wtf please wrote:
<quoted text>conservacunts have lost the popular vote 5 out of the last six presidential elections that means out of the last 21 years they carried the popular vote just 4 years and the people felt they fucked it up so deal with it and voted Bushy in for spite and then they had enough and said no no oh no no no no you not the one for me
Run For Your Life


Don't forget to ...

Sleep with one eye open
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;0)

Night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83588 Mar 1, 2013
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly


Ain't Killed Me Yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How 'Bout You
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sinners Like Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sleep Tight
;0)
mikey sucks

Richmond, IN

#83589 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Faster Than My Angels Can Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-GjAJm0E5_QXX
Ain't Killed Me Yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How 'Bout You
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sinners Like Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sleep Tight
;0)
girgle girgle slob job it's hard for dems to talk with Pedro in his throat well! you no now paste some more songs lune

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 522
Ricky simmons 4 hr Know 3
hailee cline 6 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
How do i delete a discussion? 6 hr panda 11
Dale Mesker is a Child Molester 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
lumber company? 9 hr yup 7
tara clement 18 hr Braxton Anderson 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages