'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Boats Second Class

Dahlonega, GA

#83020 Feb 27, 2013
Here goes McConnell again....is he retarded? He's running that mouth again and saying nothing!You Republicans want to wait until the last minute to do business. Pitiful just Pitiful!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83021 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear Fear Fear!!
Mitch said the sequester isn't the end of the world.... Hmmmmm
Guess he's an idiot huh?
I swear..... Was 3rd grade your senior year republican teabaggies??
You all are just..... Stupid!
Or ID......E.......ITS!!
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Still ROTFL at you libotards - don't even know who to lie for!

The president went to Virginia today to warn of painful budget cuts set to kick in on Friday.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...

But while people lose their jobs - he still gets paid! WOW, he really cares about his sheeple - told you - you are tax funded voting prostitutes, he's done with you now, he doesn't need you anymore,

WAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Obama's Paycheck Will be Exempt from Sequester
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83022 Feb 27, 2013
Can we PLEASE get BACK on topic?

On-air fireworks erupt between FNCís Sean Hannity and Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/on-air-fire...

I saw this WHEN it was happening LIVE!
One of the most UTTERLY disrespectful things I've EVEN seen from the LEFT!

Here's another one.
``````````
Speechless

This is Obamaís version of the American flag, available for sale on his campaign website. Iím speechless. Utterly disrespectful and outrageous. Help us end the Obamanation.

http://www.gagop.org/speechless-flag/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83023 Feb 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why all Repubs get out of serving you queer pos?
the only way demotards served is they got drafted, then half of them ran to canada libboy while the repubs joined the miliary, baaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83024 Feb 27, 2013
one more day and Obamageddeon will be upon us, waaaaaaa,

how much you you wanna bet oblamer caves in against his own sequester,

GO REPUBS! GO TED NUGENT! GO TEA PARTY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83025 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone feels the same as I do..... Sorry to keep being honest as I always am..... But no one who matters really likes you're ignorant copy and paste old crusty stalking ass. It's just a fact.
You really are stupid aren't you?? Have to be so blunt.... But Jesus..... How do you survive in life??
NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
Well... Sybil, the sodomite republican, Internet Rambo, and chem trails. What a crew LOL
Guess what..... No one likes them either!
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do us all a favor.... Duct tape a garden hose to your tailpipe, put the other end in your window roll em up. Get in and start it up and relax.
And shut up about threats to your family. Quit blowing shit out of puportion! No one said a thing about your family.
Drama Queen!
LMAO!!!
YOU are why less and less ppl are voting republican!!
Don't do the garden hose thing (I have to say this cause you're so stupid you'd probably do it!
LMAO
ALL "I" will say to you on this IS:
LQQK back on this forum and the TRUTH of what I have put on here will SMACK you DOWN!

YOU are NOT "worth" wasting my TIME over!

Capiche ?!?

:)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83026 Feb 27, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
Here goes McConnell again....is he retarded? He's running that mouth again and saying nothing!You Republicans want to wait until the last minute to do business. Pitiful just Pitiful!
thats why the repubs in congress sent two (2) budgets to the senate and in 4 years they did nothing with it, they didn't understand it, they don't know how to read unless its on a teleprompter,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83027 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone feels the same as I do..... Sorry to keep being honest as I always am..... But no one who matters really likes you're ignorant copy and paste old crusty stalking ass. It's just a fact.
You really are stupid aren't you?? Have to be so blunt.... But Jesus..... How do you survive in life??
NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
Well... Sybil, the sodomite republican, Internet Rambo, and chem trails. What a crew LOL
Guess what..... No one likes them either!
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do us all a favor.... Duct tape a garden hose to your tailpipe, put the other end in your window roll em up. Get in and start it up and relax.
And shut up about threats to your family. Quit blowing shit out of puportion! No one said a thing about your family.
Drama Queen!
LMAO!!!
YOU are why less and less ppl are voting republican!!
Don't do the garden hose thing (I have to say this cause you're so stupid you'd probably do it!
LMAO
you are one sick sodomite, there is no possible way that you and wtf cannot be brother and sister, incestious and transgendered, baaaaaaaaa
Sally

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#83028 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Art of Conversation: How to Avoid Conversational Narcissism
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/05/01/the-art-...
NOW that I have gotten THAT out of the WAY!
Over people trying to BRING DOWN my integrity ...
Does ANYONE "want to" QUESTION it!!!!!?????
I did NOT talk about myself UNTIL you moronic DWIDIOTS WERE putting me down!
"I" propped "myself" UP for you!
DARE to trample it ...
and SUFFER the consequences!
Of WHAT "you" ~I~D~I~O~T~S~ started!
I "will" SHOW you WHAT I'm made of!
What are you made of? Turtle poop and Rouge?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#83029 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Can we PLEASE get BACK on topic?
On-air fireworks erupt between FNCís Sean Hannity and Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison [VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/on-air-fire...
I saw this WHEN it was happening LIVE!
One of the most UTTERLY disrespectful things I've EVEN seen from the LEFT!
Here's another one.
``````````
Speechless
This is Obamaís version of the American flag, available for sale on his campaign website. Iím speechless. Utterly disrespectful and outrageous. Help us end the Obamanation.
http://www.gagop.org/speechless-flag/
Hello,AL! I saw this one also.Had one of the best laughs since the last one from Stevie.This is the belief and the mentality of many of the Demos know and quite a few on here!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#83030 Feb 27, 2013
know=now
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83031 Feb 27, 2013
YOU are NOT "worth" wasting my TIME over!
``````````
"you" and about 99.99% of all the others that are on TOPIX!

BUT there IS a growing percentage of WHO does agree with ME, and coming on DAILY!

WE are getting VERY tired of the BULLCHIT going on, on these boards! It is a libTARDS "den of inequity" !!!

Because MOST "working" people do NOT have "time" to BE on here and WE know it is the WORKING people and/OR the rich, that keeps this COUNTRY going!

MOST of THEM are Conservatives!

As the Baby Boomers retire, WE have more time to be here!

You have to have WORKED to be ABLE to "retire" ...
[doncha know]

BUT the libTARDS, wellllll, most of them, ARE on the government DOLE and have ALL the time in the world!

Thus ...THIS being the libTARDS "playground!"
To spread BULLCHIT jargon around ... and DEFAME GOOD peoples reputations ...[EVIL personified]

It is coming to an end!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83032 Feb 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,AL! I saw this one also.Had one of the best laughs since the last one from Stevie.This is the belief and the mentality of many of the Demos know and quite a few on here!
Hi Whitey! Wasn't that something.
Thanks for saying so! <3
Uncle Tab

United States

#83033 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why most military are repubs? LOLOL, keep grabbing straws libboy,
baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaa, at least after Friday when the barackalypse hits,
Seems you're the one stretching for straws.

You are in a stupidity dead heat with the crazy crackhead.

You've been owned on here as often as she has.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Say Congradulations Presisent Romney again for me..... C'mon!! Do it!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83034 Feb 27, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you made of? Turtle poop and Rouge?
Put it out here and TRY me!:)
You'll LOSE!
countrygirl

Gracey, KY

#83035 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ID........ E..........ITS!!
``````````
do NOT even KNOW
-How-
To spell their OWN words!
----------I~D~I~O~T~S----
idiot [&#712;&#618;d&#61 8;&#601;t]
n
1.(Psychiatry) a person with severe mental retardation
2. a foolish or senseless person
[from Latin idi&#333;ta ignorant person, from Greek idi&#333;t&#275;s private person, one who lacks professional knowledge, ignoramus; see idio-]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Idiots
#1is that suppose to be the definition of psychiatry?just curious.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83036 Feb 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>#1is that suppose to be the definition of psychiatry?just curious.
See how BAD your discernment WORKS!:)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83037 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you're the one stretching for straws.
You are in a stupidity dead heat with the crazy crackhead.
You've been owned on here as often as she has.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Say Congradulations Presisent Romney again for me..... C'mon!! Do it!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
you have no idea just how much I enjoy seeing a libotard sheeple post baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

thank you! LOLOLOL,

why don't you take your time and list all the times I have been owned on here, I would love to see it, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't own a candy bar is the goverment gave it to you,
Sally

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#83038 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it out here and TRY me!:)
You'll LOSE!
Put what out where? I'll lose what? This is topix dummy. The only one in this conversation who is going to lose anything is you, when you start watching your posts disappear again.
Try me you over inflated hot air balloon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83039 Feb 27, 2013
You can mark it ever HOW you feel. My "words" speak for themselves ;0) Shows the TRUTH of the situation ... and "you" can't CHANGE that with a lil 'judge-it' button ;0)

Have FUN trying tho ... k :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the all american family The Barlows 6 min gee Pa 2
Whats everyones opinion on Zija (Feb '11) 48 min try this 46
i love swingers 3 hr new in town 36
The Politics of ACS LL Football 5 hr texans proud 6
Husband that took wife for implants, that was h... 10 hr just me 3
joe & donna taylor Thu Must not no it all 15
Big Blue!!! Thu Blue_Devils 38
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]