'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,441 - 72,460 of 151,384 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81170 Feb 17, 2013
I was so sure I would visit topix today and everyone would be talking about Obamacare. Already out of money for their "covering people with pre-existing illnesses. Wonder how much of that was spent on the illegals. Medicare and medicaid spent a little over a billion dollars on the illegals just last year alone. Just when you think Obama's big brain fart healthcare crap couldn't get any worse...it gets worse and it's not even into full swing until 2014. LMMFAO!

But since this is another failure that the ObaMORONS aren't allowed to speak about I guess we should really be talking about other important things. Priorities, right? Benghazi coverup? Shhh...no! Democrat Senator involved in child prostitution? Shhh...no! Gas prices rising to their highest peak AGAIN as we speak? Shhh...no! Obama sending F16's to the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in the Middle East? Shhh...no! Obama abusing Executive power to put more restrictions on legal, law abiding gun owners to stop criminal violence? Shhh...no! Priorities people!!! Rubio sipped some water. Damn...the horror of it all!

Democrats are imploding. lol We knew it was coming because there is no honor among thieves but I didn't think it would be this soon into his second term. Reaping what you sow and your chickens have come home to roost and it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of MORONS!
LMAO!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81171 Feb 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Well crazy lady it's no one on Topix you have to convince. You just need any US court, 435 Congressmen, 100 Senators, or 9 Supreme Court members to believe you are not a nut case with your Birther crap.. The ONLY ones on Topix that see it your way are the same ones hiding out from Chemtrials and some secret government take over plot.
Really? You're bragging because there are so many covering for each other up on the Hill that they will get away with it? The truth always comes out. Surely you are smart enough to figure that one out, right? lol There is no honor among thieves and soon they will be turning on each other like crazy. Lay back, pop some corn, enjoy the show.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81172 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
I was so sure I would visit topix today and everyone would be talking about Obamacare. Already out of money for their "covering people with pre-existing illnesses. Wonder how much of that was spent on the illegals. Medicare and medicaid spent a little over a billion dollars on the illegals just last year alone. Just when you think Obama's big brain fart healthcare crap couldn't get any worse...it gets worse and it's not even into full swing until 2014. LMMFAO!
But since this is another failure that the ObaMORONS aren't allowed to speak about I guess we should really be talking about other important things. Priorities, right? Benghazi coverup? Shhh...no! Democrat Senator involved in child prostitution? Shhh...no! Gas prices rising to their highest peak AGAIN as we speak? Shhh...no! Obama sending F16's to the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in the Middle East? Shhh...no! Obama abusing Executive power to put more restrictions on legal, law abiding gun owners to stop criminal violence? Shhh...no! Priorities people!!! Rubio sipped some water. Damn...the horror of it all!
Democrats are imploding. lol We knew it was coming because there is no honor among thieves but I didn't think it would be this soon into his second term. Reaping what you sow and your chickens have come home to roost and it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of MORONS!
LMAO!
Now find something we give a shit about? Only ones with their panties in a wad are you and your fellow window lickers. BTW, did anyone tell you that you won the poll earlier?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81173 Feb 17, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Now find something we give a shit about? Only ones with their panties in a wad are you and your fellow window lickers. BTW, did anyone tell you that you won the poll earlier?
Of course you don't give a shit about what affects citizens of this country. You're a slug. You hold your hand out and cry and beg rather than man up. As long as your two-tons-of-fun fat ass gets your government cheese every month, you're a happy cow. Surprise us and tell us something we don't know next time. E for effort tho! lmao
worse

Ashland, KY

#81174 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't give a shit about what affects citizens of this country. You're a slug. You hold your hand out and cry and beg rather than man up. As long as your two-tons-of-fun fat ass gets your government cheese every month, you're a happy cow. Surprise us and tell us something we don't know next time. E for effort tho! lmao
I don't even gripe about the taxes I pay. Never had a government check. Never had anything I didnt work for. But here's something else you might not know: your parents didnt want you.
juddsmud

Baxter, KY

#81175 Feb 17, 2013
hope that woman doesn't run. it would be a catastrophe
Jay

Paris, TN

#81176 Feb 18, 2013
AWESOME!!!! More than one way to skin a cat!!!
**********

Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws
*****

Six gun companies have announced plans to stop selling any of their products to any government agency in states that severely limit the rights of private gun ownership.

Disappointed with New York State lawmakers and other jurisdictions around the country who have passed strict gun control legislation, the companies—composed of firearm manufacturers, gunsmiths, and sporting goods retailers—have announced these policies in the past week.

Their various statements emphasize that such laws create a class of government employees with rights and and a class of citizens without rights. Thus, they refuse to aid the enforcement of such inequality

LaRue Tactical

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies.

Olympic Arms

In short, Olympic Arms will no longer be doing business with the State of New York or any governmental entity or employee of such governmental entity within the State of New York

Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC

If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction

Templar Custom

We will not sell arms to agents of the state of New York that hold themselves to be “more equal” than their citizens.

As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.

Cheaper than Dirt

announced that they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states that deny the right to own those items to civilians.

The long of it::

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81177 Feb 18, 2013
I hope Rand Paul loses to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016 after what he did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there! Three Words For Everyone Else Out There: Betrayed, Forgotten and Abandoned!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81178 Feb 18, 2013
I hope Rand Paul loses to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016 after what Rand Paul did to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there! Three Words For Everyone Else Out There: Betrayed, Forgotten and Abandoned!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81180 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're bragging because there are so many covering for each other up on the Hill that they will get away with it? The truth always comes out. Surely you are smart enough to figure that one out, right? lol There is no honor among thieves and soon they will be turning on each other like crazy. Lay back, pop some corn, enjoy the show.
No. I'm finding it hard to believe there are Birthers still out in the world that think they are right and everyone else wrong. Lose some more elections you nuts.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81181 Feb 18, 2013
All of the Ron Paul supporters out there will be celebrating Rand Paul's defeat to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016! Thanks to Ron Paul and the Liberty Movement as well!
i agree

Danville, KY

#81182 Feb 18, 2013
i think wrote:
I swear i'm gonna report this and the thread "hundreds of birds die in western KY" because I am so sick of seeing it! O_O
Please do! I just did, maybe the more that report, they will finally do something about it & take them down.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81183 Feb 18, 2013
All of the Ron Paul supporters out there will be celebrating Rand Paul's defeat to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016! Thanks to Ron Paul and the Liberty Movement as well!

Rand Paul = Zionist Globalist Sell Out to the establishment agenda
TWA

London, KY

#81184 Feb 18, 2013
steve beshear hahahahaha now thats funny hahahahahaha
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81185 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
steve beshear hahahahaha now thats funny hahahahahaha
Oh Yeah! Look at Rand Paul endorsing Mitt Romney! That is disgraceful and shameful as well! I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul on the U.S. Senate Election in 2016! Rand Paul voted for the Economic Sanctions against Iran which is an act of war according to his father Ron Paul! Rand Paul harassed and bullied a journalist named Abby Martin! Rand Paul voted for the Indefinite Detention of American Citizens and others without trial as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013! Rand Paul voted against the Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Mandatory Labeling Bill as well!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81186 Feb 18, 2013
All of the Ron Paul supporters out there will be celebrating Rand Paul's defeat to Steve Beshear for U.S. Senate in 2016! Thanks to all of the supporters out there!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81188 Feb 18, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do! I just did, maybe the more that report, they will finally do something about it & take them down.
What's the matter? Did you run out of tissue while trying to cry yourself to sleep? Other people have opinions and will voice them. You will never be able to control that.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81189 Feb 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
AWESOME!!!! More than one way to skin a cat!!!
**********
Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws
*****
Six gun companies have announced plans to stop selling any of their products to any government agency in states that severely limit the rights of private gun ownership.
Disappointed with New York State lawmakers and other jurisdictions around the country who have passed strict gun control legislation, the companies—composed of firearm manufacturers, gunsmiths, and sporting goods retailers—have announced these policies in the past week.
Their various statements emphasize that such laws create a class of government employees with rights and and a class of citizens without rights. Thus, they refuse to aid the enforcement of such inequality
LaRue Tactical
Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies.
Olympic Arms
In short, Olympic Arms will no longer be doing business with the State of New York or any governmental entity or employee of such governmental entity within the State of New York
Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC
If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction
Templar Custom
We will not sell arms to agents of the state of New York that hold themselves to be “more equal” than their citizens.
As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.
Cheaper than Dirt
announced that they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states that deny the right to own those items to civilians.
The long of it::
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
None of the big boys listed here?
TWA

London, KY

#81190 Feb 18, 2013
steve beshear will be lucky to win dogcatcher after the stoopid things hes done in ky, dont forget stevie boy endorsed that jackass obozo, who lost ky by 37%
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#81192 Feb 18, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah! Look at Rand Paul endorsing Mitt Romney! That is disgraceful and shameful as well! I hope Steve Beshear defeats Rand Paul on the U.S. Senate Election in 2016! Rand Paul voted for the Economic Sanctions against Iran which is an act of war according to his father Ron Paul! Rand Paul harassed and bullied a journalist named Abby Martin! Rand Paul voted for the Indefinite Detention of American Citizens and others without trial as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013! Rand Paul voted against the Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Mandatory Labeling Bill as well!
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only.

Most Democrats are liberal in name only.

Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.

Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.

Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

BOTH Democrats and Republicans work in the interest of Wall Street and NOT Main Street........

..... PERIOD.

=======

Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!

Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/

Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php

Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/

Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/

=========

Ron Paul Authentic Conservative
http://tinyurl.com/3ldue3
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Ralph Nader Authentic Liberal
http://tinyurl.com/2powf
http://www.votenader.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Maria 1,833
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 21 min Pagan 16,146
Union at Smuckers (Jun '09) 40 min employee 111
Jeff Cooke vs. Sam Carter for Allen County Sheriff 58 min VOTER 50
Pizza Hutt 8 hr Concerned 7
1881 on main 11 hr ugh 9
Jerry Whitney 12 hr Rod Cod the 2nd 4
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••