'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,345)

Showing posts 46,881 - 46,900 of138,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51489
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well, we finally get to grade the Harvard graduate when he was left to stand or fall...on his own. No media to side with him. No Hollywood 1%er's throwing their star weight around to help Obama out, no teleprompters, no excuses and no blaming. We got a first hand look at what Obama is really made of...and all I can say is shame on America. Shame on you morons for falling for all of Obama's crybaby excuses for his many failures, shame on the media for aiding the democrats and Obama in misleading the public concerning Obama's greatness.

When left to his own devices...Obama proved he has no business being president now or ever!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51490
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If current voter registration trends continue, both the Republican and Democratic parties may have a serious numbers problem. A closer look at the data in these states also shows that Democrats appear to be losing registered voters the fastest.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51491
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

what wrote:
Well, we finally get to grade the Harvard graduate when he was left to stand or fall...on his own. No media to side with him. No Hollywood 1%er's throwing their star weight around to help Obama out, no teleprompters, no excuses and no blaming. We got a first hand look at what Obama is really made of...and all I can say is shame on America. Shame on you morons for falling for all of Obama's crybaby excuses for his many failures, shame on the media for aiding the democrats and Obama in misleading the public concerning Obama's greatness.
When left to his own devices...Obama proved he has no business being president now or ever!
I totally agree!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51492
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

During their 90-minute debate on Tuesday night, President Barack Obama talked four minutes longer than Republican challenger Mitt Romney. But when the debate was over, it was what Obama didn't say that defined the evening - and helped make it a good one for Romney.

In a debate that largely was a mix of campaign talking points and tedious policy detail, the themes that Obama's campaign have emphasized to drive down Romney's approval ratings did not surface.

In wrapping up the debate, Obama again avoided the anti-Romney themes that have been hallmarks of his campaign.

Instead, Obama acknowledged there were areas in which he had fallen short as president.

"You know, four years ago, I said that I'm not a perfect man and I wouldn't be a perfect president," Obama said. "And that's probably a promise that Governor Romney thinks I've kept."
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51493
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL. Just couldn't help posting this!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerrep...


Watch it!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51494
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>go fu-k yourself asshole with a/l's lips you guys must be pissed off at Rummy he all of a sudden wants to "help middle class" and doesn't want to "lower taxes for wealtht" and doesn't want to" kill social security and medicare" and he all of a sudden "loves some parts of Obama care" just a drop in the bucket of the things he suddenly feelsf diferently about what he said last knight is not what you guys have been creaming your pants about I thought you liked his kill the middle class and poor policies I personally only have one problem with what Rummy said in the debate and that is every thing that he said all the times before the debates boy did he tone his bullshit down he must of faced reality that he wouldn't make it on what he really is going to do so he cut the commie shit (till he gets in wink wink !!!!!) but I remember everything he said no trust here i know the real Rummy baaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
Are you mad cause your hero lost the debate, or because you're stupid? I am middle class, not welfare drawing trash like you! Welfare scum are the only ones Obozo is out to help, and union workers geting 3 times what their jobs are worth, you know, HIS BASE! You are a lieing coward! The things you say he said were on Obozo's political add's, which is all you know or want to know,you and your kind's free ride is allmost over! Get used to the term President Romney!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51495
Oct 5, 2012
 
Nuts 4 Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent 10 years being a Mormon?
And what point do you make there, spent is past! I am not a Mormon now and have not been for 35 years, so yes I will at my pleasure have as many beer's and smokes as i desire!
TruthHere

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51496
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think what Obama is doing is working?????? Obama, by his own admission, has set a new normal where 8 percent or more unemployment is acceptable. He has set a new normal where trillion-dollar defects are acceptable. He has set a new normal where paying for groceries with food stamps is expected. Why does anyone still support this man? Even if you "care for the little people" at the expense of the rich, how does 8 percent unemployment help the working poor? How do tremendous federal deficits, which are going to ruin our economy, benefit the elderly when their Medicare and Social Security will not be there after we go over the fiscal cliff?
Obama and the Democratic Party are sending this country over a fiscal cliff. The continued support for this man and his policies will do more harm to the poor in the country than any perceived insults received from Republicans.
I just don't understand why Obama has the support he does. I'll see you at the bottom of the cliff, if we survive.
Yes. 700,000 jobs lost per month when Obama took office and now 30 straight months of job growth. That seems to the majority of Americans better than we were. You Repubs have memory lost BIG TIME!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51497
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
I'll tell you the truth and I'm as much a Democrat as there is and a Obama supporter!
I think "HEY" will know exactly what I'm talking about.
I knew five minutes into the debate Obama was going to lose..How?
If you've ever been around horse's you can tell when a horse takes the bit or balks at the gate.
Romney was aggressive and prepared.Obama was passive and unprepared.Period!
Now we can argue substance all day and night but people watching last night WILL tell you Romney won!
That perspective will never change!
Believe me,it pains me "much" to say that!
tofy
Obama will be ready the next time. That is, if they allow him to bring his TelePrompter, that is.....

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51498
Oct 5, 2012
 
Sorry for the double "that is." I was trying to reiterate my point...
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51500
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

what wrote:
Well, we finally get to grade the Harvard graduate when he was left to stand or fall...on his own. No media to side with him. No Hollywood 1%er's throwing their star weight around to help Obama out, no teleprompters, no excuses and no blaming. We got a first hand look at what Obama is really made of...and all I can say is shame on America. Shame on you morons for falling for all of Obama's crybaby excuses for his many failures, shame on the media for aiding the democrats and Obama in misleading the public concerning Obama's greatness.
When left to his own devices...Obama proved he has no business being president now or ever!
You are absolutely right. Nice suit, but nothing in it.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51501
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
It turns out that the roots of the friendship may have been seeded long ago. Back in 2008, Percy Sutton, a leading African-American Civil Rights leader, claimed Obama had got his admission to Harvard through a man named Khalid al-Mansour, who supposedly worked for one of the wealthiest men on earth, Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulazziz. The story was 'proven false' by Politico, and given Mansour's own skeletons, it was a very good thing for Obama. Former Black Panther Mansour
http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action...
Mansourian candidate
NOT
Manchurian ...
you seriously trying to connect Obama to saudi Prince you do know the Bushes are business partners with saudi Royal family (bin ladins) for over three decades that is why we went to war the first time )desert storm) sadam was threatening bush seniors oil deals so he sent our millitary to protect his bussiness interest and dubya sent our millitary there to say "see daddy i defended your honor" thousands lost their lives to protect the bushes vanity and you have the audasity to try and connect Obama to saudi's your a dipshit retarded commie pubtard cock licker baaaaaaaa sheep
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51502
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

QUIT BLAMING OBAMA FOR HIS HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE! The democrat leadership explained all of that! It was the altitude that revealed that Obama cannot think without someone elses teleprompter and someone elses words, so quit blaming him it was the altitude, and this was stated by the inventor of the Internet, Al Gore. If is were not for Al Gore you would not be on Topix right now learning about why getting high in Denver is never healthy when debating in front of 60 million people.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/10/04/al-gore...
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51503
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

apo wrote:
because of where i live i had to watch CNN news or BBC news or CCTV<china news> and never heard both sides to any story,, FOX news does report both sides on the news, u choice what u want
FOX is best overall
yes fox tells two sides of a story theirs and the pubtards side the foriegn news company fox news owned by great britains Rupert murdok really cares about americans thats why they illegally tap peoples phones to get the scoop hey illegal wiretaps and phone taps sound familiar (bush bush bush) go ahead traitor let the bloody britts brain wash you baaaaaa sheep
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51504
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

A new book says President Barack Obama hoped to put Osama bin Laden on trial, showing the U.S. commitment to due process under law, if the al-Qaida leader had surrendered during a U.S. raid in Pakistan last year.

Frankly, my belief was if we had captured him, that I would be in a pretty strong position, politically, here, to argue that displaying due process and rule of law would be our best weapon against al-Qaida, in preventing him from appearing as a martyr," Obama is quoted saying in an interview with Bowden.

"To give him a forum and all the constitutional protections that a U.S. citizen would receive when he was clearly a war criminal is part of the defensive and apologetic attitude" of the Obama administration."
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51505
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

BLAHBLAH wrote:
QUIT BLAMING OBAMA FOR HIS HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE! The democrat leadership explained all of that! It was the altitude that revealed that Obama cannot think without someone elses teleprompter and someone elses words, so quit blaming him it was the altitude, and this was stated by the inventor of the Internet, Al Gore. If is were not for Al Gore you would not be on Topix right now learning about why getting high in Denver is never healthy when debating in front of 60 million people.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/10/04/al-gore...
you still supporting Mittens after he droped all his kitten smashing reterick that had you cumming in your pants for the last ten years that he has been running for prez i thought you would be pissed that he almost sounded normal if it wasnt for all the other shit he laid down he wasnt the kitten smasher dog on the top of the wally wagon guy that you all wanted to be and you still want him I dont think you really know what you want you are fickle oh wait he can still smash those kittens after he gets in i get it wink wink baaaaaa sheep
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51506
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> you seriously trying to connect Obama to saudi Prince you do know the Bushes are business partners with saudi Royal family (bin ladins) for over three decades that is why we went to war the first time )desert storm) sadam was threatening bush seniors oil deals so he sent our millitary to protect his bussiness interest and dubya sent our millitary there to say "see daddy i defended your honor" thousands lost their lives to protect the bushes vanity and you have the audasity to try and connect Obama to saudi's your a dipshit retarded commie pubtard cock licker baaaaaaaa sheep
One little, two little three little liberals, four little, five little, six little liberals, seven little, eight little, nine little liberals, ten little liberals went WAA, WAAAA,

Altitude sickness, LOLOLOL,
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51507
Oct 5, 2012
 
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51508
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
A new book says President Barack Obama hoped to put Osama bin Laden on trial, showing the U.S. commitment to due process under law, if the al-Qaida leader had surrendered during a U.S. raid in Pakistan last year.
Frankly, my belief was if we had captured him, that I would be in a pretty strong position, politically, here, to argue that displaying due process and rule of law would be our best weapon against al-Qaida, in preventing him from appearing as a martyr," Obama is quoted saying in an interview with Bowden.
"To give him a forum and all the constitutional protections that a U.S. citizen would receive when he was clearly a war criminal is part of the defensive and apologetic attitude" of the Obama administration."
Why did Bush refuse to kill him?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51510
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>yes fox tells two sides of a story theirs and the pubtards side the foriegn news company fox news owned by great britains Rupert murdok really cares about americans thats why they illegally tap peoples phones to get the scoop hey illegal wiretaps and phone taps sound familiar (bush bush bush) go ahead traitor let the bloody britts brain wash you baaaaaa sheep
You always seem to have "inside" information on your posts. Do you work for the CIA or is it just garbage you have been fed by the libs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,881 - 46,900 of138,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min nope 920
Scottsville sonic 3 hr former employees 16
looking for place for rent 3 hr Taylor 9
Dog missing his home 4 hr someone 6
Who do you support? 5 hr Jkl 8
Why does everything have to be negative? 7 hr Taylor 70
dentist 8 hr love 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••