'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279542 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#43787 Jul 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
FRANKIE SAYS:::::::
You can twist it and spin it until the cows come home, it will not alter the simple fact that we are in a Bush-recession and will be until we come out of it!
That's gotta be the most stupid idiotic statement put on here yet!!!!!
OBAMA MORON AT IT'S BEST,Sorry,But You Are So Damn Ignorant...
That's Ok, But If Romney Uses The Same Lame Ass EXCUSES, We Don't Wanna Hear You Crying Frankie...
Odd, I've not seen Frank twisting stuff around. But I do see you pissing and moaning about Frank telling you the truth. george WMD bush got us into this mess. It's fact. It's history. It's written, and you in your infinite wisdom refuse to accept the truth. Typical wingnut,,, open ears, open eyes, jaws flapping like a flat tire, and a mind that is closed tighter than a bulls ass!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Stanford

#43788 Jul 16, 2012
tell the WHOLE truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you concerned with Reid and Biden and Pelosi's overseas accounts? They have been stealing from American citizens for many, many years and got rich off our backs yet you rarely ever speak of their crimes against the people. Hmmm...who's hiding what? lol Romney has never stole a penny from me but I can't say the same about Obama and Pelosi and Reid and Biden. Thanks to them and their mission to get richer, which they did get much richer, I lost nearly 40% of my wealth on their watch. So bring Romney on and I'll take my chances with him and his policies. I took a chance on Obama and got burnt big time. Romney will at least represent America in a good light unlike Obama and his continuous apology tour on behalf of our country. That right there is a 100% change for the better.
Did you read the article about the dictator Chavez slobbering about what a good guy Obama is and how he believes he Obama has changed America in such a good way? lol Damn ,those dictators sure have each others backs, don't they? LMMFAO!
Don't read me wrong, I'm concerned with all the crooks, but one thing at a time. Just watch, when king george WMD bush falls, the crooks will be scrambling like the cockroaches they are. Wanna discuss off shore accounts, and holdings,, dig into the bush crime family. Your jaw will tighten pretty fast as you dig. The crap runs so deep it reads like a novel. Don't take my word for it, check it for yourself.
TIR
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43789 Jul 16, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, I've not seen Frank twisting stuff around. But I do see you pissing and moaning about Frank telling you the truth. george WMD bush got us into this mess. It's fact. It's history. It's written, and you in your infinite wisdom refuse to accept the truth. Typical wingnut,,, open ears, open eyes, jaws flapping like a flat tire, and a mind that is closed tighter than a bulls ass!
TIR
But of course not,You and Frank are both Flaming Nuisances...
The only odd thing here is you...
The Ignorant Regurgitator
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43790 Jul 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Catching on eh moron -- that is old, old news
Aren't you the same retard that keeps blaming the GOP for blocking Obamas Jobs Bill??? Or should we say the lack of one that will actually help...

Prosecute the Obama/Family Cartel

The Ignorant Regurgitator(AKA)Frankies Boy...

Stanford

#43791 Jul 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course not,You and Frank are both Flaming Nuisances...
The only odd thing here is you...
And you suck! So what's your point?

TIR
what it be like

Glasgow, KY

#43792 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
TIR
His point was that you are the biggest SUCKER of all! We understood and agreed. So what's your point, sucker boy? lol
funny funny stuff

Glasgow, KY

#43793 Jul 16, 2012
How many of you have jumped on here and bragged about how the rest of the world sees us in a better and more likable light now that the Obama went on an apology tour for America almost from day one of his presidency? Protestors in Egypt heckled Hitlary today and chanted "Monica, Monica". Made me giggle like a little girl. Damn, you'd think at least one of the things you morons have bragged about in the last 4 years would work out to your advantage! Not so much, huh? Oh mercy, if the Muslim Brotherhood turns on Obama what will happen to the middle east? No loyalty among thieves anymore. What's this world coming to? LMMFAO!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43794 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
TIR
If you are pushing for Obama that can only mean that you suck..

Why else would a man support two men getting married..

Ain't you so friggin proud of Barney Frank and Jim Ready..

Bet you would have loved to licked the icing off that cake huh..
TIR??

Hey

Ashland, KY

#43795 Jul 16, 2012
funny funny stuff wrote:
How many of you have jumped on here and bragged about how the rest of the world sees us in a better and more likable light now that the Obama went on an apology tour for America almost from day one of his presidency? Protestors in Egypt heckled Hitlary today and chanted "Monica, Monica". Made me giggle like a little girl. Damn, you'd think at least one of the things you morons have bragged about in the last 4 years would work out to your advantage! Not so much, huh? Oh mercy, if the Muslim Brotherhood turns on Obama what will happen to the middle east? No loyalty among thieves anymore. What's this world coming to? LMMFAO!
LOL!!! You are right about that Dog Eatig Ass kissing Kenyan..

The muslim Brotherood will not turn their back on Obama until they get a foot in the door..(USA)..

Then they will try and impose Sharia Law with Obamas help..

I Love Tomatoes, What A Waste..LOL...
What

Hemingway, SC

#43796 Jul 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are pushing for Obama that can only mean that you suck..
Why else would a man support two men getting married..
Ain't you so friggin proud of Barney Frank and Jim Ready..
Bet you would have loved to licked the icing off that cake huh..
TIR??
Romney wants 7 Wives the draft dodging pos coward.

You are obviously a Coward if you support that Wuss.

You would have loved to lick the back window of Shemus icing.

Lmfao
What

Hemingway, SC

#43797 Jul 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! You are right about that Dog Eatig Ass kissing Kenyan..
The muslim Brotherood will not turn their back on Obama until they get a foot in the door..(USA)..
Then they will try and impose Sharia Law with Obamas help..
I Love Tomatoes, What A Waste..LOL...
Ignorant people like you need to get a job and STFU.

You are stupid and you love it!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43798 Jul 16, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Romney wants 7 Wives the draft dodging pos coward.
You are obviously a Coward if you support that Wuss.
You would have loved to lick the back window of Shemus icing.
Lmfao
Another retard, You can go sit next to Frankie and The Ignorant Regurgitator..

Couple more weeks and your check will be in just relax..

I bet Romney Could whip Obamas ass on any given day(Yours Too)..

How many wars was Obama in again??
Jay

Springville, TN

#43799 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Some one has been taking notes from "anti American" lady's copy and paste routine!
TIR
What do you want me to do, type the whole thing for your benefit? If you don't like what was said take it up with Mychal Massie, he has a contact me on his site.

For that matter you think every black person in America thinks the sun rises and sets in Obama's A**? There are some who have him figured out and speak up. You're just pst because he's black and you libturd's can cry racism.

Jerk!!!!!!!!
What

Hemingway, SC

#43800 Jul 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another retard, You can go sit next to Frankie and The Ignorant Regurgitator..
Couple more weeks and your check will be in just relax..
I bet Romney Could whip Obamas ass on any given day(Yours Too)..
How many wars was Obama in again??
Romney is a coward and a draft dodger.

He is a fraud and a Liar.

You are a wuss like him.

Lmfao
What

Hemingway, SC

#43801 Jul 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want me to do, type the whole thing for your benefit? If you don't like what was said take it up with Mychal Massie, he has a contact me on his site.
For that matter you think every black person in America thinks the sun rises and sets in Obama's A**? There are some who have him figured out and speak up. You're just pst because he's black and you libturd's can cry racism.
Jerk!!!!!!!!
Racist pos jerk off.
WakeUp

Murfreesboro, TN

#43802 Jul 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash, GOPers filibustered!
FYI: Gov't employment declined during the Obama administration! Can't you friggen wingnuz morons come up with something better than gossip?
Democrats DON'T have the votes for the jobs bill. Democrat Senators are not willing to vote for his "jobs" bill
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Some filibuster...

As for government employment, local and state government jobs have been cut or reduced...but the federal government payrolls have continued to grow.

The private sector is still 4.5 million jobs below its 2008 employment peak. And while public employment is also down from 2008, that ignores a boom in state and local government hiring from 2006 to 2008. The current decline still leaves state and local employment about where it was in 2006. Meanwhile, federal employment is up 88,000 jobs.
Jay

Springville, TN

#43803 Jul 16, 2012
NY Times:'No Evidence' Romney Did Bain Business
Monday, 16 Jul 2012 11:55 AM

There is no evidence that Mitt Romney exercised his powers at private equity firm Bain Capital after 1999 or directed funds’ investments after leaving, The New York Times reported.

Finally, a 2001 filing lists Michael F. Goss as “president, managing director and chief financial officer,” along with 17 other managing directors, with Romney absent from the list. His absence shows that he still owned Bain’s management company but was not an officer.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Romney-Bain-...
Jay

Springville, TN

#43804 Jul 16, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Racist pos jerk off.
There's not one damn thing I ever said on here that could be taken as racist you imbicile.

That's all you Libturd's know how to spew when you don't have anything intelligent to say.
What

Hemingway, SC

#43806 Jul 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not one damn thing I ever said on here that could be taken as racist you imbicile.
That's all you Libturd's know how to spew when you don't have anything intelligent to say.
You are a racist pos jerk off.

Romney is a draft dodger and a coward.

No surprise you like him.
john

Victorville, CA

#43807 Jul 17, 2012
whiskey wrote:
<quoted text>dream on little Boy??we arne,t falling for that drag Behind the Rich.mit romney.we are sick of protecting the rich people.from paying their fair share an telling Lies.destroying the planet.an this Nation.Now Go Home Mitt.you couldn,t run a state..much Less a country.No out sourcher.No Way???
.....and the obama administration thanks you for your treason!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy Madden 56 min Ship 79
7 s c c 1 hr Just sayn 18
Kelly Shrum 1 hr Just sayn 12
Being the Pasture should not be inherited 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rattlesnake Pete 924
Douglas roofing (Jun '16) 5 hr Tanner 24
Sock puppets 7 hr Mucking Forons 15

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages