Passerby

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
There was a bad wreck at the intersection of 31E and 252 (Barren River Dam Road) Does anyone have any details. The Suv was upside down in the ditch next to Billy Hurt's yard. Hope no one was seriously injured.
da dealzs

Lafayette, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Yea I hope everyone is ok too. Oh and to the first responder going 65 in zero visability and almost creating another wreck when you almost hit me and my kids use common sense next time you are useless to everyone if you cause another accident.
2nd wreck

Lafayette, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
the wreck was not the first for the night , about a mile down 31e towards glasgow , another wreck helicopter had to life flight a man out ...linkin the time change ...O YEH SUCKS NOW YOU ARE DRIVING TO WORK IN THE FOG CANT SEE BUT YOU ALL STILL WONT DRIVE SLOW .... THINK ABOUT THE SCHOOL BUSES KIDS GETTING UP BEFORE DAYLIGHT ... IF THE TIME HAD NOT CHANGED THE FOG WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE AND SAFER DRIVING ... GOOD LUCK ! DONT KILL EACH OTHER FLYING DOWN 31e
f b i -scottsville

Lafayette, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
da dealzs wrote:
Yea I hope everyone is ok too. Oh and to the first responder going 65 in zero visability and almost creating another wreck when you almost hit me and my kids use common sense next time you are useless to everyone if you cause another accident.
what type of vehicle were they driving ? that almost hit you if i may ask ?
2nd wreck

Lafayette, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
da dealzs wrote:
First responders have emergency light's. Common sense would tell me ... I need to pull over and stop and get COMPLETELY off the road , let them pass because there is 0 visibility and maybe they cant see me so to be safe ... They are first responders for a reason ... some one needed help ... geeze
da dealzs

Lafayette, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
2nd wreck wrote:
<quoted text> First responders have emergency light's. Common sense would tell me ... I need to pull over and stop and get COMPLETELY off the road , let them pass because there is 0 visibility and maybe they cant see me so to be safe ... They are first responders for a reason ... some one needed help ... geeze
I did not goto ACSHS Jackarse.....I was crossing 31 W and yes it had lights but those lights were only visable when the truck was about 15 Meters from me as I was cautiously crossing the HWY. When one does not see the lights (cause of the fog crank) how can they pull over? HHad I been able to see I would have never crossed...the point here Jack arse is that an emergency responder who has visabilty levels just like the rest should take precaution in those conditions cause they are useless to the accident if they cause another or are dead.
da dealzs

Lafayette, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2012
white truck
someone

Lafayette, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2012
First off if you were on 31w you were in bg. 2nd if you were crossing the road you pulled out in front of them so of they had hit you well WWW.yourfalt.com
someone

Lafayette, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2012
If no of typo lol.
honey70

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone know the lady that was in the accident at 31E and 252?
mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
da dealzs wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not goto ACSHS Jackarse.....I was crossing 31 W and yes it had lights but those lights were only visable when the truck was about 15 Meters from me as I was cautiously crossing the HWY. When one does not see the lights (cause of the fog crank) how can they pull over? HHad I been able to see I would have never crossed...the point here Jack arse is that an emergency responder who has visabilty levels just like the rest should take precaution in those conditions cause they are useless to the accident if they cause another or are dead.
Even if it wasn't a first responder it still would have been your fault, because you pulled out in front of them... Call me a Jackarse all you want, it's the truth. Look it up!
tator

Lafayette, TN

#12 Nov 10, 2012
marlyn garmon
honey70

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Thank you, pray for all involved in the accident.
da dealzs

Lafayette, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2012
na it would been non fault accident cause of the fog crank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Simpson 19 hr Bubba Humpalot 9
Pokemon gyms 19 hr Instinct 3
Abulance service 23 hr Big and Bashful 8
SeEn DAnNy StInSoN & KaLeY ViNcEnT 2-GeThEr Sat Keith 2
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sat RoamingInsomniac 2,360
Matt Carter Fri pitbull27 7
theives Fri Go cart Mozart 8

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance