Atlas Roofing: Mike Shrum is bad busi...

Atlas Roofing: Mike Shrum is bad business!!!!!! Cheat!

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

tired of bad contractors

Edmonton, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
This is a place that takes your money to repair a leaky roof and when he gets done the roof still leaks. Then he tells you it is your problem, he put on a new roof. This is insane. I wanted the leak to stop but all he knows is how to hammer a shingle on and take your money. A roof guy who knows nothing about roofs. He told me he would come look at it 4 different times, but of course, no show. If you use him as a roofer prepare to get taken.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Turn him over to the Better Business Bureau.
Pretty much

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2013
And the worst part? Mike Shrum is a so-called preacher. But he's picked more pockets than any other contractor in Scottsville. Praise be!
Unhappy customer

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Same story here. New roof he put on leaks when it rains real hard. His crafty contract relieves him of responsibility after a year. Insurance company (farm bureau) doesn't want to touch it, again. Stay away from these clowns at all cost.
idea for u all

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Jan 20, 2013
I dont know whether this is true or not really dont care but if he did screw u like u say why not grow some nuts and go to him instead of comp? Comp is not gonna pay u your money back, obviously u know where to find him

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2013
idea for u all wrote:
I dont know whether this is true or not really dont care but if he did screw u like u say why not grow some nuts and go to him instead of comp? Comp is not gonna pay u your money back, obviously u know where to find him
Just saying, it kind of sounds like they tried to with no response, just a brush off, with the attitude that, I have got your money so go away. I seems that this was their next choice on the agenda.
Unhappy customer

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
idea for u all wrote:
It's easy for you to talk about balls on here, huh? I tell you what, you get a roof problem.... go to him. As for anyone that's not a know-it-all good-old-boy you might want to find someone else.
smokin

Bethpage, TN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Take him to small claims court. Prove your case and win a judgemrnt against him.
Fish Stick

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Never heard of Mike but there is one in S'ville by the same last name that is supposed to be a roofer and evangelist.He has gotten away with things like mentioned above and has been taken to court and nothing happens. He gets away with doing people wrong and still makes them pay up. Some have even been threatened by him or his gang. They have even stolen from people and make out that it was the hired hands when really it is the family. The guy acts holier than thou but is really a thief.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Fish Stick wrote:
Never heard of Mike but there is one in S'ville by the same last name that is supposed to be a roofer and evangelist.He has gotten away with things like mentioned above and has been taken to court and nothing happens. He gets away with doing people wrong and still makes them pay up. Some have even been threatened by him or his gang. They have even stolen from people and make out that it was the hired hands when really it is the family. The guy acts holier than thou but is really a thief.
I think that's him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened in Boxtown lastnight? 2 hr Votewet 2
Danny Joe Stinson 2 hr Barbie Doll 12
Chastsin 12 hr Burt 2
why is joe dixon and cora hall (Mar '15) 14 hr Darlene 22
rocky green (Sep '11) 15 hr Angel 12
Bobby Estes? 18 hr Barbie Doll 3
Larry Thacker / browns paylake Mon fisherman 4

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance