First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Arthur, is this you trying to get in Kellies pants again?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Aug 29, 2012
I wish this post made more sense.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#4 Aug 29, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I wish this post made more sense.
Roaming, Arthur's topics never make sense. He might be getting around to asking for donations to bail a couple out of Macon County Jail again for meth making again. He's really got one on for this girl.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I wonder if he lost God again. Dang it. He's always doing that!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2012
how do you loose what was never there?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#7 Sep 2, 2012
sixoveight wrote:
how do you loose what was never there?
Believe whatever you want, in the end, if you are right, what did it hurt? I wasted a little time believing. And, if I'm right...well, it will only hurt YOU, not me.:)

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2012
I will. I have hot dogs and marshmellows ready. just in case that the center of the planet we live on secretly houses a fire pit of walking dead and a red guy with a long tail.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#9 Sep 2, 2012
I wonder, really what satan looks like. I don't wonder that much about God. It's said satan is the most handsome man there was.
Having Fun

Morgantown, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I wonder, really what satan looks like. I don't wonder that much about God. It's said satan is the most handsome man there was.
Don't waste your time on Satan wondering he looks like. Spend you time on wondering what Jesus looks like during everyone of your actions, during every word you speak, think of what he looks like during everyone of your thoughts. By creating these pictures you will have the proper focus and every good thing will follow.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Having Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time on Satan wondering he looks like. Spend you time on wondering what Jesus looks like during everyone of your actions, during every word you speak, think of what he looks like during everyone of your thoughts. By creating these pictures you will have the proper focus and every good thing will follow.
Judging me? Oh I'm sorry, are YOU God? Nope, you're not. Worry about yourself and you'll be happier.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Really? you think that person was judging you? you really do have a sad personal issue. you need to take over your own life before you think you can take over anything else, Edith.

Since: Aug 12

San Jose, CA

#13 Sep 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Roaming, Arthur's topics never make sense. He might be getting around to asking for donations to bail a couple out of Macon County Jail again for meth making again. He's really got one on for this girl.
Are you still planning on going on that gay cruise this fall? Maybe you will finally meet the man of your dreams.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 Sep 5, 2012
sixoveight wrote:
Really? you think that person was judging you? you really do have a sad personal issue. you need to take over your own life before you think you can take over anything else, Edith.
Buzz off Chicken Schitt. You're nothing but a coward. Cluck away.
Jamey Mitchell

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Thank God for loving us and caring for us. I know that God is real and is always there for us when we need him. God is just waiting for us to ask him to help us and be there for us, when nobody or nothing but God can do. Jamey

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 5, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever you want, in the end, if you are right, what did it hurt? I wasted a little time believing. And, if I'm right...well, it will only hurt YOU, not me.:)
You wasted time, money, and passed laws hurting others for no reason. Time is everything if this is the only life. Its a travesty.

Furthermore, there aren't only 2 options. What if one of the other gods are true? You would be going to their hell. Think about it. Make the right choice.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 15, 2013
you want him to moon us?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#19 Jan 15, 2013
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted time, money, and passed laws hurting others for no reason. Time is everything if this is the only life. Its a travesty.
Furthermore, there aren't only 2 options. What if one of the other gods are true? You would be going to their hell. Think about it. Make the right choice.
Did you say you are a transvestite? Passed laws that hurt others? What kind of schitt are you on?
God

Scottsville, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
The modern confessional mantra is "Forgive me, Oprah, for I have sinned."
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jan 15, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Judging me? Oh I'm sorry, are YOU God? Nope, you're not. Worry about yourself and you'll be happier.
Just curious as to why you think he is judging you? I feel he/she made a very strong statement without being judgemental.
God

Buffalo, KY

#24 Jan 30, 2013
"27% of Americans Believe God Helps Decide Who Wins Sporting Events." Rarely. I only do it when I'm in Vegas. And I'm almost never in Vegas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Jackson 1 hr funny 19
Joe Taylor 1 hr lol 8
The Politics of ACS LL Football 2 hr parent 12
lesbians in Scottsville. 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 22
Billy W Hawkins baby beater 21 hr Ong 5
Misty rather post Tue RoamingInsomniac 3
Plumbing Tue Free 3
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE