“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#21 Oct 6, 2010
NurseagainstMC wrote:
WOW..."The Medical Center" owns ALL of these terrible hospitals. Hence--The Medical Center at Scottsville, Bowling Green and Scottsville. If you wanted to get treated like a real person, go to TJ Samson or Greenview.
AMEN ... The ER in Scottsville is a good place to go if you want to get sicker. Go to Greenview Hospital. The wait time is less than 15 minutes and they actually care and know how to help you.

Since: May 09

Lafayette, TN

#22 Oct 6, 2010
UnKnoWn2U wrote:
Why does it seem everyone that works in the ER is a bunch of Bi*ches when i do actually break down and go there i seem to get treated as if im lieing and the women seem to roll their eyes and give nasty looks i have even told them before look im in pain im not here trying to get you to write me a script, dont even give me pain med for all i care just find out whats wrong with me...and still i get false answers just so they can send me home and not have to deal with anyone.. is there anyway to get these people out so real doctors and nurses who give a F*uck can come in and actually do the job RIGHT!!!
Good luck on finding a doctor that gives a shit ! i havent been to a doctor since 2001...i ended up in the hospital because of them ! i wanted to get out of there !

Since: May 09

Lafayette, TN

#23 Oct 6, 2010
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN ... The ER in Scottsville is a good place to go if you want to get sicker. Go to Greenview Hospital. The wait time is less than 15 minutes and they actually care and know how to help you.
going to the med center here....your better off going to the vet !
i was told

Lafayette, TN

#24 Oct 6, 2010
i know someone had told me onetime if you want to die go to a hospital in KY if you want to live go to one in TN haha sad but starting to believe it might be true

“step right up”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#25 Oct 6, 2010
My suggestion would be to get a primary MD and have him manage your care. If you need service, call him. Many ppl go to the ER for drugs..pain meds. Suprise!!! The MD knows a LOT of ppl go to get drugs. I believe all pain ppl should be drug tested especially when they say, No, I do not take any narcotics. Ha, what a joke, most lie. Oh yea, I took one of my daughters, husbands, friends...lortab or whatever. It is too bad the MD had become so hardened by the fakers that he can not see a true medical emergency. PS fibro may be caused by a virus.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#26 Oct 6, 2010
tattooed guy wrote:
<quoted text>going to the med center here....your better off going to the vet !
Yeah I took my horse to the vet the otherday to check his left nut. I think next time I will take him to the medical center since they are so good at pulling a horses wiener... hehehe
Alison

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Oct 7, 2010
tattooed guy wrote:
<quoted text>going to the med center here....your better off going to the vet !
I totally agree with you 100%.The vet would give you a better examination and be more understanding.
Rastus

Lafayette, TN

#28 Oct 7, 2010
I cut my index finger open with a kitchen knife, wrapped it with a paper towel and a rubber band to stop the really bad bleeding, and headed to the Scottsville ER. The checkin-bitch kept asking me what had happened, and I kept telling her I cut my finger very deeply. Apparently that wasn't good enough... because the nurse on duty told me to UNWRAP my finger RIGHT THERE in the registration office... no blood borne pathogen protection or anything... so, I did. Blood ran down my hand and I was wiping it up with the paper freaking towel. An hour later, a Packi doctor glued it back together and sent me home... didn't even clean it out. Luckily, no infection later... Never Again...
city slicker

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Oct 7, 2010
maybe someone should sue if they are that bad, there are regulations and procedures that medical people have to follow
Sunshine

Westmoreland, TN

#30 Oct 7, 2010
I took my husband out there last year 3 times he was sick could barely walk. They gave him a shot of antibiotics and sent him home he did not want pain meds and did not ask for them they took ex-rays of his lungs said everything looked fine finally took him to a dr and he had double pneumonia was admitted to the hospital and was there 2 weeks they said he was about dead when they got him there and asked why he had not already been to the dr i said he has 3 times and they kept sending him home and the dr even told me never take anyone out here they don't know what they are doing.

“Never lose Faith...”

Since: Sep 10

Bowling Green

#31 Oct 7, 2010
I have worked at The Medical Center in BG for 7 years now I too hear stories/complaints about Scottsville ER. I feel terrible about what seems to be happening there. I work mostly in Labor and Delivery /out pat. That's about all that I can say (I need to protect my job) but really this needs to be reported. Please take care..
opinion

Bethpage, TN

#33 Oct 7, 2010
I have heard that a bad case of heart burn is the first sign of a upcoming heart attack.
plain ole me

Portland, TN

#34 Oct 7, 2010
I went to the er in Scottsville a couple of years ago because I had been let out of the hospital in bg on a friday after having a lumbar fusions and 6 pins put in my back. The medicine my dr gave me made me sick, so I went out here and I still had bandages on my back with stitches and they treated me like I was a dopehead. The dr in the er gave me 2 hydrocodone and told me that was ALL I was getting and He shouldnt see me again. Screw him! It might have been different if I was in the er or drs office everyday, but Im not! I mean seriously I had stitches and a cut that went halfway up my back and they act like im lying? They are very rude up here. When I was 4 months pregnant, I started bleeding, it was snowing like crazy and we drove to bg because we didnt want to take the chance up here. I live 5 miles from the hospital up here. How bad is that? I went to dr carter once because I was hurting in my stomach and back and he told me I pulled a muscle and sent me home. In a couple of days, I went to my dr and I had a kidney infection so bad they thought they were going to have to put me in the hospital. My dr said that I had had it for at least a week and he didnt see how another dr couldve missed it. Im a big fan of TJ Samson. Alot of my family goes there and they treat everybody good, whether you have insurance or not. and they dont make you sit in the er waiting room for hours either!
lassie

Westmoreland, TN

#35 Oct 8, 2010
As I read over all these posts it saddens me to know that when a person is at his or her worst a professional makes the experience even worse for these individuals. I too left with a very bad experience the last time I was at the Scottsville ER but I keep making that choice to go back because it is ten minutes from my home, I can leave my daughter with my parents and know that everything is taken care of. I left crying last time because of the way I was talked to and treated and it was by someone whom I have know for over 25 years. One of these days though these caregivers will be the patients and they many recieve the same care they have given.
very sad

Fountain Run, KY

#36 Oct 9, 2010
this er needs reform. yes i to have had a very bad
experience. they need to find out allen co. people
insure the job they now hold.

do not forget it is your choice where you are taken.

for some reason the er forget we the are the only

reason they have a job..........

it all starts with the administrator
heartfelt

Lafayette, TN

#37 Oct 9, 2010
I hate like hell to slam the medical field having come from it myself, but I believe ever word i have read here! Yep, we have experienced Scottsville ER and what a joke. SCARY SCARY SCARY, Dills is a #1 jerk and that fat cow Trina is the #1 BITCH of all times and cannot do a IV for shit!!!Is Scottsville where all the medical rejects endup working?
larkfart

Westmoreland, TN

#38 Oct 10, 2010
what a bunch of whiny asses. toughen up a little.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#39 Oct 10, 2010
larkfart wrote:
what a bunch of whiny asses. toughen up a little.
Since my appendix had ruptured, and I was misdiagnosed here in the Ville, and I wasn't screaming bloody murder, I think I'm tough enough. Wait till something like this happens to you, and THEN you can talk.
larkfart

Westmoreland, TN

#40 Oct 10, 2010
maybe you are the exception to the rule, no offense intended to you personally. it just seems that too many people treat the ER as a primary care provider.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#41 Oct 10, 2010
Only time I have ever gone to the ER is when I couldn't get to a doctor. That was when my appendix burst and when I had the Swine Flu. UGH.
I understand you weren't speaking to just me...Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tinker & allen 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 41
josh and kellie 5 hr arichard 9
tommy cole 6 hr My back hurts 4
Hannah n Wes back together 9 hr starks 5
To the girl I love 9 hr My back hurts 251
Poll Allen County Wet Election 20 hr Lock up meth heads 50
It will NEVER go wet here! Thu T Gator 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages