Get a Life

Scottsville, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2008
I think he lives there with his mama.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#6 Sep 3, 2008
he lives on welfare with his mom in Country Place, he is still doing drugs, legal And illegal... he's still the same as he was 20 years ago
LUCKY

AOL

#7 Sep 3, 2008
THATS RIGHT HE'S SORRY AS SHIT HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING ALL THIS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.THAT'S ALL HE KNOWS IS DRUGS, WE KNOW IF HE EVER HAD A BRAIN IT'S FRIED.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Sep 4, 2008
Lucky, he's not the Only druggie in this town, they All seem to do it and get away with it
know it all

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Sep 4, 2008
I see David everyday. He is never messed up when I see him. Yes he does live with his mom but he is also working and just because he staying at Country Place doesn't mean he is on welfare. Some people are just stupid. Just because you remember somebody that way doesn't mean they stayed that way.
bo davids girlfriend

Lafayette, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2008
he is with the love of his life doing good why dont all u no name people leave everyone alone & talk about ur self 4 awhile im sure theres something u've all done that u lose sleep over besides where & what david is doing he is just fine laughing loving & living it seems whoever is worried about him is just so unhappy w/thier selfs get a life

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#11 Sep 11, 2008
davids gf, i'll tell you this about me, i dont live with my mom, i dont do drugs, and i work
there
happy?
Grow Up

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2008
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
davids gf, i'll tell you this about me, i dont live with my mom, i dont do drugs, and i work
there
happy?
In case anyone cares David is not living with his mom anymore he has a place with his girlfriend and works at Smuckers. Whatever else he does is his own business I guess. Just like what you do is yours.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#13 Sep 11, 2008
you work with him???
kitten

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2008
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
you work with him???
r u davids girlfriend?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Sep 11, 2008
no, i am not
i'm a year or two older than him, see him where i work ALL the time, and i am married to a great guy...i asked if Grow Up worked with David
Grow Up

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2008
no i don't work with David but i also see him all the time and know a little about the things going on with him.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Sep 13, 2008
ok, so he just let you know he worked there then, gotcha
Grow Up

Lafayette, TN

#18 Sep 14, 2008
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
ok, so he just let you know he worked there then, gotcha
Don't really understand your gotcha b/c like a lot of topics in here you don't know all you think you do. you see i DO know what's going on with David much more than you think, I just don't run around talking about everything I know. You see I am also part of David's family so who got who???? and by the way he has been reading all this b/c i've made sure of it
bo davids girlfriend

Lafayette, TN

#19 Sep 17, 2008
hey grow up thank u we are doing the best we can &u know it has nothing 2 do w/ living w/ his mom on welfare theres still many issues 2 work on & out i wish these nosey people would just leave us /him alone but u know how scottsville is we nor him have anything 2 prove 2 anyone but ourselves & our beautiful kids & famlies leave david alone roaminginsomniac or say who u are gotta go take david 2 work & run some errands dont sound like the typical druggie life style bye bye
bo davids girlfriend

Lafayette, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2008
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
there
happy?
well u must not have a life u or lucky & last time i checked a roaminginsomniac was a meth head u got meth mouth yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I saw a UFO 1 hr Plower 5
jessie shockley 2 hr just sayn 26
Alexzandra curry any one no this chick (Oct '14) 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 64
So I guess Debbie Parrish on after breaking joh... 4 hr country girl 84 20
Places for rent 4 hr lookingtomove 1
Roaminginsomiac (Mar '12) 12 hr BISP 46
barn wood 21 hr shelby 1
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE