Someone

United States

#164 Apr 15, 2011
huh wrote:
How did Lexi Terry die I didn't know that.
I knew Lexi really well...she passed away on my first wedding anniversary, June 29th, 2006. She and her boyfriend at the time were in her truck and they took a curb going to fast and they wrecked. I'm not sure of the specifics of it, but she was a very lovely girl that is still missed every day.
slc

Monticello, KY

#165 Apr 15, 2011
Lexi terry.

She is greatly missed.
justice seeker

Westmoreland, TN

#166 Apr 15, 2011
alice woodward class of 1982 rip Alice
tadpole

Lafayette, TN

#167 Apr 15, 2011
tammy Smith
My Best Friend

Scottsville, KY

#168 Apr 15, 2011
sad wrote:
Gwen "Tooter" Bonds Cook Stinson
Tooter Bonds Cook Stinson Class of 94'
Micheal Cook (her first husband)Died Christmas Eve 93'
Chad Micheal Stinson 93'
Still think of her and her children
For the 10yr olds

Scottsville, KY

#169 Apr 15, 2011
Tye Landen Kozloski just 10 tender years when he went to be with Jesus in 2011
Erica

Scottsville, KY

#170 Apr 15, 2011
Travis Gregory
Elizabeth Stone
Jamie Rich
Paige Yokley
Timmy Sullivan
James Temple
Andy Hall
James McGuire
Allison Pitts
Tiffany Adkinson

“Your love is my drug”

Since: Aug 10

Scottsville Kentucky

#171 Apr 15, 2011
Did they ever determine what happened to Allison?
So sAd

United States

#172 Apr 15, 2011
nymphetamine wrote:
Did they ever determine what happened to Allison?
I Think I heard that she had a blood clot in her leg and she and her husband where getting on the plane to go to Mexico and from them being so high in the air the blood clot went strait to her heart. Now this is what I heard so I DON'T KNOW IF ITS COMPLETELY RIGHT!
Friend

Nashville, TN

#173 Apr 16, 2011
Um um wrote:
Shaun steenbergen. Kelly smith .... Richey cornwell.
Kelly Smith class of 96?
Good Guy

Scottsville, KY

#174 Apr 16, 2011
Kelly Hogan rest in peace you are a great guy and was very loved by many you will be missed.
So sAd

United States

#175 Apr 16, 2011
Good Guy wrote:
Kelly Hogan rest in peace you are a great guy and was very loved by many you will be missed.
Did he pass away?
yes

Scottsville, KY

#176 Apr 16, 2011
Yes he did.
Truckers Girl

Scottsville, KY

#177 Apr 17, 2011
xyz wrote:
I was told Todd Sullivan, does anyone know if that's true?
This is true. He was killed in a car accident in Westmoreland. He is buried in Maple Grove Cemetery.
Truckers Girl

Scottsville, KY

#178 Apr 17, 2011
I thought of two more that I don't think I saw listed.

Jessica Smith
Aaron Green
Here to

Bethpage, TN

#179 Apr 18, 2011
No she never had any kids at all. Knew her and her brother very well. Was a great girl just had some problems as we all do.
possible father wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering if anybody knows if Paige Yokely had any kids or not. We were an item years ago and after we stopped dating years ago i heard through the grape-vine that she was pregnant and having my kid. Just blew it off being young and irresponsible and assumed that it was an excuse to hook back up. Any information would be greatly appreciated. The child would be approximately 8.5 to 9 years old if it helps. And possibly may have been given up for adoption due to an absent father. This is not meant to disrespect the family of Paige in any way. May she rest in peace.
pitch

Lafayette, TN

#180 Apr 19, 2011
Remembering three fellas I knew in school who are no longer with us from what I heard...

Terry Sanspree
Robert L. Taylor
Tommy Smith

About Alan Mayhew. Something has always troubled my mind and maybe some of you could clear it somewhat. I knew Alan when he was in his earlier years in school. I was much older than he but he rode my bus and my brother and I got to know Alan and his younger brother when they were young and we are some distant kin. It has always bothered me about Alan's passing. When I knew him as a young kid, he was one of the nicest and most polite kids I believe I ever knew and I mean that. Super nice and protective of his younger brother. I lost track of Alan as he came into his teenage years and as I moved on into life and I was really shocked when I heard about Alan. I've just never been able to understand how a little kid could seem to have have it so together and could let it get away from him. What led to that decision? Man, I sure wish he could have chosen a better path. Such a sad loss.
Love

Lubbock, TX

#181 Apr 21, 2011
Andy Holland
PhilTaylor

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#182 Apr 21, 2011
pitch wrote:
Remembering three fellas I knew in school who are no longer with us from what I heard...
Terry Sanspree
Robert L. Taylor
Tommy Smith
About Alan Mayhew. Something has always troubled my mind and maybe some of you could clear it somewhat. I knew Alan when he was in his earlier years in school. I was much older than he but he rode my bus and my brother and I got to know Alan and his younger brother when they were young and we are some distant kin. It has always bothered me about Alan's passing. When I knew him as a young kid, he was one of the nicest and most polite kids I believe I ever knew and I mean that. Super nice and protective of his younger brother. I lost track of Alan as he came into his teenage years and as I moved on into life and I was really shocked when I heard about Alan. I've just never been able to understand how a little kid could seem to have have it so together and could let it get away from him. What led to that decision? Man, I sure wish he could have chosen a better path. Such a sad loss.
I know exactly what you mean about Alan. He was a sweet kid. I have been shocked before, but that was the one that caught me off guard the most. God rest his soul.
Jackson

Glasgow, KY

#183 Apr 22, 2011
Larry " RAYCAT" Spencer, RIP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is joe dixon and cora hall 55 min just sayn 6
Rape, Sexual Abuse, Incest and Persistent Felon... (Jan '12) 2 hr Million in 1 61
Stay off of MY birds thread! 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 13
Podiatrist (Jan '12) 7 hr jordennancy23 11
kevin porter (Dec '12) 17 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
Kyle wood 17 hr Nineteen eighty nine 3
GOD Loves You Wed Friend 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]